Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Have no idea if you were banned, don't pay one ounce of attention to who gets slapped on the wrist and who does not.

You told me you shipped it on the 17th, not the 18,not the 19th,etc..

This is your exact PM to me on the 17th after I asked where the card was:

04-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Srt42004n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71
Hosmer lot ship yet?

yes shipped the earlier today ill shoot you the tracking when i get home

So you lied there.

Offering my $$ back means nothing. Bottom line is that from the start you handled this like crap,from not telling me you did not have the card in hand because "No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal" & the other line of crap that you didn't have $$ to ship it right away
I didnt have a dime to my name I had to wait till payday. Well if i offered you a refund then why keep acting like i stole your car, ate your food and took your gf/wife out on a date. I openly admitted I was wrong and i appoligized to you multiple times. I was banned on the forum and did not even know i could pm until someone said it in ur thread I knew i could see posts. Dead horse has been buried bro. Leave it be. You got your ERIC HOSMER LOT for $200... Bottom Line Ive been waiting for some stuff for over two weeks and im not calling every single Joe out on the internet... I have patience I understand life for some people is tough but silver spoon fed kids on this forum need to man up and stop being so childish with regards to stuff that was handled and let it be. you recieved your cards it took 8 business days. Here I AM SORRY I TOOK 8 DAYS BUT YOU CANT GET BLOOD FROM A STONE. No $ means No $. You couldnt be a man and deal with it through PM's so this is it I HAVE NO MORE TO SAY. 8 Days is 8 Days. Paid April 11, Shipped 17th Recieved 4/21/2012. I offered you a refund and you knew it was a great deal and Im sure you prob got almost double back for what you paid if u flipped it fast.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-24-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Please answer me one thing... was I banned or was I not? Did i not offer you a full refund if you werent happy with the cards? Im trying to see why something that happened well over a month ago is still topic of conversation? People on here are just mad bc usually the users they flame arent here to defend themselves against the comments made which are complete garbage. The only user on here that even has a comment is Gman which I appoligized to multiple times over and over but the rest of you are just nit picking over something that has absolutley nothing to do with you and need to get a life instead of posting over and over SRT42004n IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED NO ONE BUT HES BADDDDD STAY AWAYYYYYY THIS GUY IS TROUBLE BC HE SHIPPED A CARD AND TOOK 8 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET THERE!!!! Please remember at the post office where i live anyways I drop my stuff of the night before and they close at 5. If it doesnt get scanned and labeled before 5 they do it the next day I have a business account so all the talk of how i shipped... I told you it shipped 4/18 as it left my hand 4/18

And everyone thank MRCHIPZ as he is the reason threads disappear...you have a comment but have nothing to do with ANY OF IT!
everyone thank me please!!!!!!

per this guy i am the reason why all threads disappear!!!!

actually i have every bit to do with it as any member of these boards. we come here for information and to talk about a hobby we enjoy.

now when you have a member that has been called out multiple times and has only been a member for 2 months everyone should be concerned about that as to warn fellow members of their ethics. so yes i have a part in it cause if it wasn't for gman71 and others calling you out i might have bought something from you and wound up with a headache and now i never will buy anything from you and save myself a headache thus saving me money on potential purchases of Tylenol and Advil. im sure most would agree with my statement.

as far as saying you are a scammer i don't think or have said you scammed anyone i just said your ethics on this board are questionable and i will stay away and if another member does also then so be it. every one here is grown enough to make their own decision, well almost everyone.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #78 (permalink)

I think your mis-informed. I was called out one TIME BY GMAN, dont make stuff up to create trouble. If taking 8 Business days to get from Pa. --> Las Vegas is the worst thing to ever happen then please by all means banish me. Member for 2 Months, 100+ deals, 90+ feedback id say im doing something right?
Old 05-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #79 (permalink)

I am not creating trouble or am i making stuff up.

Im actually just done posting in this thread and others with your name in it previously its a waste of time.
Good luck to all your future deals and hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Come on, we need an answer to this.........

I saw broscards mentioned in that list of mods
You a correct - it was my fault for even asking.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
I think your mis-informed. I was called out one TIME BY GMAN, dont make stuff up to create trouble. If taking 8 Business days to get from Pa. --> Las Vegas is the worst thing to ever happen then please by all means banish me. Member for 2 Months, 100+ deals, 90+ feedback id say im doing something right?
I think the whole lying about if/when you shipped the cards and the reason you provided for the delay in shipping is the biggest issue and you keep sidestepping that part of it. Two whole months here and 90+ positive feedback is great and everything, but papiis01 and armyatc22 both were members here for a much longer time and had hundreds of positive feedbacks before they showed their true colors.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
I didnt have a dime to my name I had to wait till payday. Well if i offered you a refund then why keep acting like i stole your car, ate your food and took your gf/wife out on a date. I openly admitted I was wrong and i appoligized to you multiple times. I was banned on the forum and did not even know i could pm until someone said it in ur thread I knew i could see posts. Dead horse has been buried bro. Leave it be. You got your ERIC HOSMER LOT for $200... Bottom Line Ive been waiting for some stuff for over two weeks and im not calling every single Joe out on the internet... I have patience I understand life for some people is tough but silver spoon fed kids on this forum need to man up and stop being so childish with regards to stuff that was handled and let it be. you recieved your cards it took 8 business days. Here I AM SORRY I TOOK 8 DAYS BUT YOU CANT GET BLOOD FROM A STONE. No $ means No $. You couldnt be a man and deal with it through PM's so this is it I HAVE NO MORE TO SAY. 8 Days is 8 Days. Paid April 11, Shipped 17th Recieved 4/21/2012. I offered you a refund and you knew it was a great deal and Im sure you prob got almost double back for what you paid if u flipped it fast.
You're still not getting it.

First you tell me you shipped on the 17th, then the 18th, but :
Acceptance
April 19, 2012, 9:44 am
STROUDSBURG, PA 18360

That ^^ is when the clerk was given the package by you

The bigger issue is you not feeling the need to tell me you DIDN"T HAVE THE CARD in your posession which by itself is pathetic.

You call it childish, I'll call it making people aware of the facts,not a half a$$ed attempt at spinning it

As for you "apologizing multiple times", really? Cause this is what I got from you:
4/21:
Sorry for the delay i see you made a thread i appoligize i was beyond broke i had to wait to get paid to send

Bash all you want i appoligized for the shipping time

And also just to clarify I did not have the card in hand until 4/14 heres where i got it so you can see that there was a legitimate reason for taking 7 days as well besides not having $ http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=290691523254

No one forced you to buy so i didnt have to tell u anything i posted it u were so eager to get a good deal. I find it coincidental that i sent u the dc # and all of a sudden u posted recieved. No biggy enjoy

Must be missing all the apologies mixed in with the attitude and you telling me about the great deal I got
Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Come on, we need an answer to this.........

I saw broscards mentioned in that list of mods
We have 3 moderators on this site not 2. For Realz.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #84 (permalink)

Well of course there's pat, pskell and fish......but then broscards was mentioned. That makes 4 by my count

Unless they made PMS a mod again ***damn iPad autocorrect!***
Old 05-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Well of course there's pat, pskell and fish......but then broscards was mentioned. That makes 4 by my count

Unless they made PMS a mod again ***damn iPad autocorrect!***
I was counting Pat, Pat, Pat, Mr. Miyagi, Pat Morita, Robert, and Pat.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote