Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #26 (permalink)

I got the feeling from iluvfish2 thats this was being handled. Being a patient man (since I waited 14 days before leaving my negative) I figured Id give them a few days. He said he had to contact Pat as I think only he can remove negatives but I could be wrong. I had hoped it would be removed by now and if it never gets removed well that just doesnt seem quite fair.

I agree with you that some standards need to be set. Pay within 24 hours (unless private agreement) and ship within 3 business days. I cant find any excuse as to why someone needs more than 3 business days to ship. Thats just my opinion. Ive sold a few items the past week and I ship the very next day. I even hand wrote the labels and took them to the counter because Im out of printer ink and havent been to Sams. I take care of my buyer and appreciate their money. Isnt that how it should be? I hate the "atleast you got the cards" mentality on here. I want my stuff, I want it on time, and I dont want to have to contact you to get it. AND STOP LYING!! Santosdegollado has a BIG problem with the truth. The fact he doesnt defend himself says enough.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #27 (permalink)

It took me over a month to get a retaliatory neg removed. I reported the feedback every day for a week straight. Reporting it sends an email to every mod and admin

After a week, I was threatened via email of having the negative being left on there if I didn't stop reporting it.

2 days later (I didnt report it during that time) and it was gone.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #28 (permalink)

Yea I just dont get it. Oh well maybe its not for me to understand. I just dont understand why so many people have trouble doing deals the proper way on here. I could train a circus chimp to do deals the right way. Its a reflection of society as a whole. Everybody wants money but nobody wants to do a thing to earn it. People on here want you to pay in a timely manner but when it comes time to ship and honor the deal people seem to have such big issues. There is a few people on here I will always deal with. My Itrader will tell you who they are. I will sell on here as I am a prompt shipper and stand behind my deals. Integrity is severly lacking on this site and I am uncomftable making deals on here with people I do not know. I bought something on here today and that is the last thing I will be buying for awhile. I need a break from the scamming. I love this hobby and will always collect but scammers have free reign on here to do as they choose and I will have no part in it. Take care bud and good luck getting that neg removed.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yea I just dont get it. Oh well maybe its not for me to understand. I just dont understand why so many people have trouble doing deals the proper way on here. I could train a circus chimp to do deals the right way. Its a reflection of society as a whole. Everybody wants money but nobody wants to do a thing to earn it. People on here want you to pay in a timely manner but when it comes time to ship and honor the deal people seem to have such big issues. There is a few people on here I will always deal with. My Itrader will tell you who they are. I will sell on here as I am a prompt shipper and stand behind my deals. Integrity is severly lacking on this site and I am uncomftable making deals on here with people I do not know. I bought something on here today and that is the last thing I will be buying for awhile. I need a break from the scamming. I love this hobby and will always collect but scammers have free reign on here to do as they choose and I will have no part in it. Take care bud and good luck getting that neg removed.
I notice we are seeing more and more members run up incredibly high post counts from March and April and then are flaking out. Dont forget we have a couple members who pose as law enforcement who are dishonest as well. In my opinion both should be given the boot for blatantly committing a crime. That stuff aside I think it could all be made very simple with a couple of firm rules for buyers and sellers. This site isnt that bad but it is indeed getting worse. The Mods have a thankless job here that doesnt pay very well either .. Im sure they are put in many cant win situations. There are MANY animals on this site and only a few zookeepers.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Like I always say, just deal with the ones you trust and have a solid rep, screw the questionable sellers.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote