Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default BEWARE: santosdegollado

Posted on him before and here is yet another reason. Agreed to buy and paid this clown minutes after he sent his Paypal address on April 17th. He waited to ship this item until April 30th after supplying a nice list of lies for not shipping the item including (oh I shipped it to a friend by mistake) yet having no proof of his lie. Long story short I received the package about 23 days after I paid.

Fast forward and this guy leaves a retaliatory negative. These are the exact type that should be kicked off of this site.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Why deal with him if you knew he was trouble
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Why deal with him if you knew he was trouble
You misunderstood. The first time I posted him was because I hadnt received a package for a few weeks. After that fiasco, 18 days later, this clown just gave me a negative in retaliation.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Wow what a joke, I thought retaliation feedbacks result in a ban? I would contact a mod ASAP and have this fool banned

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

The "Oh I shipped it to a friend" is classic what the H is that all about lol
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

At least you got the cards, better 23 days than never
Old 05-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Wow what a joke, I thought retaliation feedbacks result in a ban? I would contact a mod ASAP and have this fool banned
Nope. There have been numerous instances of retaliatory feedback being given without anything being done about it (from what I can tell). IMO, it is one of the biggest problems with this site/the iTrader system. For example, gingerscards recently left retaliatory feedback for mcnabb2westy. The long thread about it has been deleted but the gist of it was that mcnabb2westy agreed to purchase 2 cards from gingerscards after gingerscards made a representation about the condition of one of the cards, mcnabb2westy paid (via gift) the agreed upon price in a timely manner, when the cards arrived one of them was not in the condition represented by gingerscards and gingerscards refused to accept a return or give a partial refund. After mcnabb2westy left negative feedback, gingerscards left him negative feedback in return even though mcnabb2westy did nothing wrong (unless you consider leaving negative feedback to be doing something wrong). My understanding is that the mods intervened and gingerscards issued a partial refund to mcnabb2westy, however, gingerscards is still an active member here and I don't believe she was even temporarily suspended for the retaliatory feedback.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wow that's stupid.... And anyone can leave anyone a negative also, ican go to anyone's I trader and just post a neg for no reason?!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow that's stupid.... And anyone can leave anyone a negative also, ican go to anyone's I trader and just post a neg for no reason?!
yup.. and thats why I always ask people i deal with if they are members of other sites before completing deals on here lol
Old 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
If you can leave a member a negative after he pays you in 3 minutes then I guess you can leave one for anything. I sent a PM to a mod and Im curious to see how it gets handled. I personally people who do these things should be given a vacation the first time and be sent to message board hell the second time.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)

Here is a response to why this POS left the negative:
"i did ship on time and i also kept messaging you, to see if you ever recieved and you never contacted me.you wernt a great experiance and very bad to deal with. no one else has had any problems with me. ive sold and traded just fine. i told you i had shipped out and i diddnt want any problems. i diddnt deserve that negative.but like i said need to learn to move on. thank you"

So lets see.. I paid in under 5 minutes and I am bad? Tracking clearly shows it was accepted at the post office 13 days AFTER I paid. I had to PM him before he even shipped. He lies about shipping it and finally does ship after I contact a mod. Im not sure how this turd didnt deserve a negative. Because I didnt respond to him 20 days after when he asked if I received it? I clearly stated I was going on vacation and I believe I should have had it WELL before I had left 20 days later. I paid him on April 17th and left town on the 7th of May. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Here is a response to why this POS left the negative:
"i did ship on time and i also kept messaging you, to see if you ever recieved and you never contacted me.you wernt a great experiance and very bad to deal with. no one else has had any problems with me. ive sold and traded just fine. i told you i had shipped out and i diddnt want any problems. i diddnt deserve that negative.but like i said need to learn to move on. thank you"

So lets see.. I paid in under 5 minutes and I am bad? Tracking clearly shows it was accepted at the post office 13 days AFTER I paid. I had to PM him before he even shipped. He lies about shipping it and finally does ship after I contact a mod. Im not sure how this turd didnt deserve a negative. Because I didnt respond to him 20 days after when he asked if I received it? I clearly stated I was going on vacation and I believe I should have had it WELL before I had left 20 days later. I paid him on April 17th and left town on the 7th of May. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.
I did a deal with him awhile back. He was very consistent in asking for a DC, asking me probably 10 times within a day. Other than that, I had no issues with him.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

I am not following this at all. What did you do to deserve a negative? You paid within 5 minutes. If there is anyone that thinks cruiser deserved a negative can you please tell me what he could have done to make this transaction better? He paid within 5 minutes. Basically from where I am sitting it reads like this. Someone can take as long as they want to ship and if you say anything or complain about it they can give you a negative.If I am wrong about seeing it that way would someone please enlighten me on what I am missing?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #14 (permalink)

That's how it looks and that's horrible. Sorry about this man its not right
Old 05-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not following this at all. What did you do to deserve a negative? You paid within 5 minutes. If there is anyone that thinks cruiser deserved a negative can you please tell me what he could have done to make this transaction better? He paid within 5 minutes. Basically from where I am sitting it reads like this. Someone can take as long as they want to ship and if you say anything or complain about it they can give you a negative.If I am wrong about seeing it that way would someone please enlighten me on what I am missing?
I think you're seeing it correctly. I dont think he deserved a negative at all. The only thing I could see with this guy is that he's probably very abrasive, as I've seen in the past few days. But, people can be as abrasive as they choose. Especially if they paid within 5 minutes and had to wait that long to get their stuff. I spoke with one of the Mods at the Chantilly, VA show a few months back, and he mentioned doing a trade manager thing(much like they have on SCF). It would certainly cut down on the negative feedback's that are left for no reason whatsoever. I hope they start up that trade manager thing sooner than later. That's one of the few things I dont like about this site. People can just go onto anybody's itrader and leave neg. feedback. Hell, Cruiser could've went onto my itrader yesterday when him and I were having words and left me a negative for whatever reason he wanted. Something should be done about this. And for all I know, something is being done about it.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #16 (permalink)

Yea but the report feedback works just report it and it'll be removed in a day or so although seller did it out of spite hopefully u get it figured out i as a seller would never leave a neg no matter how bad the buyer is.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Yea but the report feedback works just report it and it'll be removed in a day or so although seller did it out of spite hopefully u get it figured out i as a seller would never leave a neg no matter how bad the buyer is.
If you had to wait 18 days to get paid after you sent the cards out, would you leave negative feedback then? I sure as hell would.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
If you had to wait 18 days to get paid after you sent the cards out, would you leave negative feedback then? I sure as hell would.
Nothing leaves my house unless its paid for Ive had bad experience with sending first and lets just say $3900.00 counterfeit bad.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you're seeing it correctly. I dont think he deserved a negative at all. The only thing I could see with this guy is that he's probably very abrasive, as I've seen in the past few days. But, people can be as abrasive as they choose. Especially if they paid within 5 minutes and had to wait that long to get their stuff. I spoke with one of the Mods at the Chantilly, VA show a few months back, and he mentioned doing a trade manager thing(much like they have on SCF). It would certainly cut down on the negative feedback's that are left for no reason whatsoever. I hope they start up that trade manager thing sooner than later. That's one of the few things I dont like about this site. People can just go onto anybody's itrader and leave neg. feedback. Hell, Cruiser could've went onto my itrader yesterday when him and I were having words and left me a negative for whatever reason he wanted. Something should be done about this. And for all I know, something is being done about it.
I can be abrasive but I certainly was not with this guy from the start. I showed respect and paid him with the quickness as I do everyone I buy from. He sent me a PM after a week asking why I returned the package back to him. I said why in the world would I return it to you? He then said he noticed it was shipped to his friends address and his friend refused delivery(are you kidding me)? He then stated it would be in the mail immediately. He waited 6 MORE days to even drop it at the post office. There would be 2 lies right there. I asked him for some type of proof this went to a different address and he couldnt provide any. The package arrived in about 10 days because he crossed out the original person on the label he printed and hand wrote mine. The USPS held it back since the zip code he paid for and weight did not match up.

Did I get abrasive with him? Absolutely, only after he lied the SECOND time. Even after the clown took 7 days to PM me a lie, I still waited to call him out. Taking another 6 days to even drop it off is plain pathetic. Now waiting and dropping a negative 3 weeks after it all dies down is another cowardly move.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Inactive Account

For the first time since I've known of you Cruiser, I agree with you completely. I think it's complete crap what this guy did to you. With all of the lies and what not. I would've left him a negative also.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
For the first time since I've known of you Cruiser, I agree with you completely. I think it's complete crap what this guy did to you. With all of the lies and what not. I would've left him a negative also.
Glad to see your starting to warm towards me ... I know in the open forums I come off as abrasive but anyone who has spoken with me via PM would agree Im very easy to deal with. I enjoy stirring the pot at time.. That being said I always pay FAST and if I say Im buying it I buy it. I pay within minutes, because if I didnt I would forget. Works well for both parties. This guy was simply mad he got a negative he deserved and waited a LONG time to drop one on me. Notice he wont attempt to defend himself? I find that odd.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #22 (permalink)

Did you inquire about getting the negative removed? If so what was the outcome?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:38 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Did you inquire about getting the negative removed? If so what was the outcome?
I contacted iluvfish2 myself and pskell contacted me not knowing I had contacted the other mod. They both said they will be in contact with Pat on Friday about this. I believe Pat is the only one who can remove the feedback and from what I gather that will be taken care of. I would sure hope so and it seems the obvious outcome but who knows maybe I assume too much. Both have been in contact and very easy to get ahold of. I will update this thread with the outcome.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:11 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I contacted iluvfish2 myself and pskell contacted me not knowing I had contacted the other mod. They both said they will be in contact with Pat on Friday about this. I believe Pat is the only one who can remove the feedback and from what I gather that will be taken care of. I would sure hope so and it seems the obvious outcome but who knows maybe I assume too much. Both have been in contact and very easy to get ahold of. I will update this thread with the outcome.
Cool. Glad to hear that cruiser.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Any word on this Cruiser? I see you still have your negative. If by chance the mods are reading this can you please explain to me what cruiser could have done diffrently to make this a better transaction? He paid within 5 minutes. Does he need to pay within 2 minutes. I dont get this. He did nothing wrong.Someone took forever to ship a card and he spoke up about it and he has to eat a neg for that. You do realize by sellers seeing this that you are putting complete and total control of a transaction in a sellers hands. Can some guidelines be made so there is a timeframe everyone has to pay and to ship? Payments are due within 48 hrs and dc# give within 5 business days or something along those lines. And if the buyer and seller both follow those rules negative feedback cannot be left. I dont know what else to say at this point. You are telling me that I can go in the B/S/T section right now say I will take something out of someones thread, pay instantly and if I dont recieve my cards for 4-6 weeks and I hit them with a neagative then they can give me a negative back? That is insane and a horrible way to conduct business and even more horrible that you are allowing sellers to treat your members this way. Thats pathetic guys. Ban me if you must.