Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #26 (permalink)

You sound like 'chrisboshcollector' who I'm currently dealing with for my mate. Acknowledged that they read that shipping is $18, yet is trying to get me to send at a much cheaper price and lie on the declaration, while leaving myself completely uncovered should anything happen. Not gonna do that, postage was clearly stated, why can't people then follow through? There should be a way to claim through paypal for overcharged shipping, but only if you have actually been overcharged (like the $17 but sent $3). Mine will actually cost me $21.50NZ to ship....

Last edited by hairyangryfella; 05-27-2012 at 05:03 PM.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

Why don't you just skip all the problems you are having and NOT bid on the items !!!!!!! It takes two to tangle
Kent Clements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #28 (permalink)

Then be a man and live up to your obligation.

Not that difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I do admit to my fault. .
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
You sound like 'crisboshcollector' who I'm currently dealing with for my mate. Acknowledged that they read that shipping is $18, yet is trying to get me to send at a much cheaper price and lie on the declaration, while leaving myself completely uncovered should anything happen. Not gonna do that, postage was clearly stated, why can't people then follow through? There should be a way to claim through paypal for overcharged shipping, but only if you have actually been overcharged (like the $17 but sent $3). Mine will actually cost me $21.50NZ to ship....
The card was bought from a member of this site. If anything, ive known the member for 5 + yrs. He knows very well that Im not asking to leave him "open" to getting duped or taken advantage of.

If I had a deal with you and asked you to not declare my card at full value, you wouldnt do it? If you say to me its because you dont want to cheat the system, then I would agree. I would then report you to your local revenue agency to let them know that you are generating a revenue source and would like to make sure you are paying taxes on that income as well? I mean I wouldnt want you to cheat the system either right? But thats just you! Then again im sure we will never have any dealings. I couldnt afford for you to make a profit sending from your region.

My mistake for sniping an auction at the last second and not fully understanding the seller wouldnt budge. Im willing to take the NPD on it if he wont budge. Its well within my rights as an ebay buyer. This will be my first in over a decade.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 05-27-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
The card was bought from a member of this site. If anything, ive known the member for 5 + yrs. He knows very well that Im not asking to leave him "open" to getting duped or taken advantage of.

If I had a deal with you and asked you to not declare my card at full value, you wouldnt do it? If you say to me its because you dont want to cheat the system, then I would agree. I would then report you to your local revenue agency to let them know that you are generating a revenue source and would like to make sure you are paying taxes on that income as well? I mean I wouldnt want you to cheat the system either right? But thats just you! Then again im sure we will never have any dealings. I couldnt afford for you to make a profit sending from your region.

My mistake for sniping an auction at the last second and not fully understanding the seller wouldnt budge. Im willing to take the NPD on it if he wont budge. Its well within my rights as an ebay buyer. This will be my first in over a decade.
You really are a piece of work. You're the first person to be critical of others for not following the rules, yet you refuse to pay for a shipping price that was stated in the auction and you'll screw around a seller and 'just take the NPD'...

Where exactly am I profiting from postage as well? The full value is declared for INSURANCE purposes - if the card went missing then the buyer would be refunded and I would show the auction as proof of value. Pretty simple really. Then again, nothing's ever gone missing when I've sent it after payment...
Old 05-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You really are a piece of work. You're the first person to be critical of others for not following the rules, yet you refuse to pay for a shipping price that was stated in the auction and you'll screw around a seller and 'just take the NPD'...

Where exactly am I profiting from postage as well? The full value is declared for INSURANCE purposes - if the card went missing then the buyer would be refunded and I would show the auction as proof of value. Pretty simple really. Then again, nothing's ever gone missing when I've sent it after payment...
What if the postage clear states $3.19 and you paid $20?? That was the first question. You think leaving a negative justifies theft? Maybe in NZ, but not where Im from. The only time I was critical with you was when your friend Bball who you DEFENDED stole thousands from another member. Yea, I was critical of you supporting such a bafoon.

You came in here looking for a fight or some flame war? Did you not already make a thread stating you will not deal with myself and another member?
Old 05-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
What if the postage clear states $3.19 and you paid $20?? That was the first question. You think leaving a negative justifies theft? Maybe in NZ, but not where Im from. The only time I was critical with you was when your friend Bball who you DEFENDED stole thousands from another member. Yea, I was critical of you supporting such a bafoon.

You came in here looking for a fight or some flame war? Did you not already make a thread stating you will not deal with myself and another member?
I agree that you shouldn't have to pay $20 for $3.19 postage. That was the first thing you mentioned, then you seemed to go on about other auctions that had high shipping charges that you were refusing to pay. I shared my current experience, not trying to start a fight or anything!
So yes, I think feedback (probably neutral but negative if they refuse to be reasonable after clearly ripping you off on postage) is justified. You should also be able to claim that back through paypal. That doesn't mean you shouldn't pay for any other auctions you win that have high postage.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I agree that you shouldn't have to pay $20 for $3.19 postage. That was the first thing you mentioned, then you seemed to go on about other auctions that had high shipping charges that you were refusing to pay. I shared my current experience, not trying to start a fight or anything!
So yes, I think feedback (probably neutral but negative if they refuse to be reasonable after clearly ripping you off on postage) is justified. You should also be able to claim that back through paypal. That doesn't mean you shouldn't pay for any other auctions you win that have high postage.
I happen to have multiple buying accounts to thwart certain people from keeping tabs on me. I win a ton of auctions and bid on a ton as well. My question changed throughout this post because I noticed that I have purchased for these few individuals a few times without even knowing that they were the seller.

I then found that I actually paid these people multiple times before and never recieved the service I paid for. Thats how it turned into a 2 part question. Now that I know ive been overcharged by this seller in the past, im afraid that it will happen again here. Thats why I dont want to pay.

While it is my fault for bidding, my mistake shouldnt open the gate for someone to break the law and commit theft. Thats my point.

As much as you think I should pay for an item, I feel that I have the right not to get ripped off for excessive shipping charges, of which do not render me a service that I paid for.

Bascially I should just give him my money and let him rip me off and just leave a neg. But you not paying is worse than someone stealing your money?

Its not as if I dont pay all the time. Of the 120+ auctions Ive won in the past 2 months or so, this would be the only stickler.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #34 (permalink)

What an absolute nightmare.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #35 (permalink)

My Ignore list has grown by leaps and bounds this month....
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
If you can read this, I have not been added to your ignore list.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Nothing rushing into a thread, taking crap and then gloating about putting everyone on ignore. Someone needs attention at home!!