Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
are you speaking english????
Yup perfect english typed it out on my iphone just missed some letters a tad furious that this guy has the balls to blast me and the other day before he had me suspended for 3 days bc he is a cry baby i posted his ebay id and practices but he didnt offer to pay up then just tired of certain group of users who walk on water around here even when confronted...sry had three days of built up pOstings to make and coincidentaly today the palm thread is locked when im un banned for messaging him and let the record show i asked palm for his contact info which he refused and reported me to mods and i got suspended 3 days for trying to get him off my back
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:05 AM   #27 (permalink)

Guys this isn't the thread to go back and forth with each other. 99 percent of the time I wouldn't care and probably get involved myself but this thread is for the hobby and to help identify who to watch out for. Start arguing and the thread could get shut down.

Just take it to PM's please.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:32 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Yup perfect english typed it out on my iphone just missed some letters a tad furious that this guy has the balls to blast me and the other day before he had me suspended for 3 days bc he is a cry baby i posted his ebay id and practices but he didnt offer to pay up then just tired of certain group of users who walk on water around here even when confronted...sry had three days of built up pOstings to make and coincidentaly today the palm thread is locked when im un banned for messaging him and let the record show i asked palm for his contact info which he refused and reported me to mods and i got suspended 3 days for trying to get him off my back

Friend, if you took time to make sentences and not walls of text with no punctuation maybe that would carry weight.

Quote:
Guys this isn't the thread to go back and forth with each other. 99 percent of the time I wouldn't care and probably get involved myself but this thread is for the hobby and to help identify who to watch out for. Start arguing and the thread could get shut down.
Your thread won't do much good simply because it will entertain a lot of 1-sided views and comments and accusations relating to people whom cannot address or defend themselves.

Personally, I consider a "single out everyone" thread harmful.

The major issue is similar to the Blocked ebayers list. It is a 1-sided accusation on MANY occasions. Usually someone who got handled with a neg and retaliated then figured they would come here and "get even". More often than not what is said is skewed and barely truth.
This happened yesterday. A member accused someone of being a bad ebayer,for leaving unnecessary feedback and wished to gain favor by airing his complaint.
However the truth of the matter was the DC was no good due to the item not being shipped for 2 weeks,hence the buyer assuming the seller was scamming him. The seller then purchased an item from the buyers ebay store and then issued a threat/ultimatum that if he was left feedback of the neg version,he would do the same.

This is the kind of crap you are going to get in a thread like this. Like the above,that guy has no idea and if people jump on the posters train, may lose business because of his fairy tale.

Take the Palmdesert issue. The NPB was closed and ebay found for the other member and palm was not going to pay until the member found out whom he was here,then called him out. Embarassed, palm paid up and is now playing the role of the sad,penitent and sorrowful member who made a mistake...which he has done on ebay numerous times.

So...when I say these threads have the potential to do more harm than good, I am not just "guessing".

I do agree that info on known scammers, known in the hobby in general, not just by some "random dude/member" or by hearsay, should be posted and made available so people can be on the look out for similarities.

Then again, your missing another issue that can land you in legal water
Let me point out 2 law points to you posting someone's personal info

Harass
Course of conduct

Take time to read your state laws on both of those terms,what constitutes both to be applied and what the penalties are.

See, to "warn others" by posting a persons personal info can also be seen as harassment by the person in question
Doing this to more than 1 person will be viewed as a course of conduct and therefore a pattern of illegal behavior.

Right now it is only a misdemeanor in most states,but eventually with identity theft being as big as it is, I foresee it becoming a felony in all.

So

Good luck with your topic, your heart is in the right place I just think your head didn't make it here.

Last edited by Gibberish; 06-04-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

That's why my thread like this died before - you're dealing with people's reputations and in some cases livelihoods and so you have to be extra special careful in considering who to add to this list
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
2. cardsmannyc
- Ships very slowly (we're talking over a month) or not at all, which is bad considering his high shipping price. Worst of all, a proven shiller, who used a second account, marksrite46, to artificially inflate his feedback. Stay far away from this seller!
I posted a thread about this fellow sometime around september.
I noticed around december that his account was no longer registered.
and that marksrite46 suddenly started selling the same variety of items.

So at this point it appears it would be marksrite46 one should be wary of.

Suggest you check the ebay registry , wouldnt be surpised if hes gone too.

regards
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #31 (permalink)

enyouartist

There is a long thread about it. Basically redeemed Diamond Codes I sold him and comaplained because he got the same cards. The codes worked but he didnt like what he got and demanded more free codes or he was going to file a Paypal claim. Refer to thread but I would certainly add him to this list to avoid getting scammed.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Wisconsin_dani has 100% feedback and is a top rated seller!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #33 (permalink)

Matthew Stafford 2009 Exquisite Auto 4 Clr Patch RC #/99 Future NFL MVP? | eBay

Add this guy. WTracy from SCF. Well aware that it is fake, yet refuses to take it down
jason122883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Matthew Stafford 2009 Exquisite Auto 4 Clr Patch RC #/99 Future NFL MVP? | eBay

Add this guy. WTracy from SCF. Well aware that it is fake, yet refuses to take it down
As well as a fake Eric Gordon Exquisite w/Logoman as the patch. I have got into countless arguments with him about it. It is very well known as a fake.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
Wisconsin_dani has 100% feedback and is a top rated seller!
Can't tell if sarcastic lol.

If not sarcastic...he sold a fake, buyer realized it was fake and sent it back after explaining that it was fake, and then the seller resold the card KNOWING it was fake.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #36 (permalink)

ok guys, I have a Q. I've seen palmdesertcards on here alot up until a week or two ago, then saw tonight he was banned. Did something big happen I missed?
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
ok guys, I have a Q. I've seen palmdesertcards on here alot up until a week or two ago, then saw tonight he was banned. Did something big happen I missed?
I'm pretty sure someone said he asked to have his account deleted.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
I'm pretty sure someone said he asked to have his account deleted.
This is correct. You can still get a hold of him under the same user name on SCF.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
Apparently he is a good trader, but a terrible ebayer. He did ask to have his account banned (again).
Old 06-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quick question anyone ever deal with TNTNORTHNJ on ebay? Guy is a joke... he doesnt have time to respond to messages but he is posting new stuff every hour....paid him for 4 boxes of tier one on wends and he hasnt responded with a tracking... but he has posted his hits from Tier one... figure he cherry picked the boxes...so im expect 4 boxes of junk.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Quick question anyone ever deal with TNTNORTHNJ on ebay? Guy is a joke... he doesnt have time to respond to messages but he is posting new stuff every hour....paid him for 4 boxes of tier one on wends and he hasnt responded with a tracking... but he has posted his hits from Tier one... figure he cherry picked the boxes...so im expect 4 boxes of junk.
Ya. Dealt a few times. NEVER responds. Once never shipped me anything. 2 busy for own good imo.
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Ya. Dealt a few times. NEVER responds. Once never shipped me anything. 2 busy for own good imo.
Sounds like alot of the clowns on here. Got time to scan. Look up prices. Send paypal addy. Negotiate back and forth. Act like they are your best friend. Then you pay and instant ignore and non response mode clicks in. And then you wait 2 weeks for your cards. How about when someone pays you say thank you and when you ship send them a dc# so they know where thier package is. Common courtesey. But in this day and age of the "busy" people I have come to expect this from people.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #43 (permalink)

New Ebay Seller 2 ID's and selling stuff they do not have and scamming people and has taking people for thousands of dollars between each acct. I only caught it when I was looking at Bryce Harper Autos and he has sold 3 of the SSP print in the last 3 days and stole the pics from another sellers auctions beware! All Stuff is BIN at prices people will think is a steal and will hit BIN.

rdwgouch
rwallace97802012
Old 06-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
New Ebay Seller 2 ID's and selling stuff they do not have and scamming people and has taking people for thousands of dollars between each acct. I only caught it when I was looking at Bryce Harper Autos and he has sold 3 of the SSP print in the last 3 days and stole the pics from another sellers auctions beware! All Stuff is BIN at prices people will think is a steal and will hit BIN.

rdwgouch
rwallace97802012
Took a peek, rdw is definitely shady.

How is rwallace connected though? I don't see the connection.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Took a peek, rdw is definitely shady.

How is rwallace connected though? I don't see the connection.

look at the bryce harper topps auto(3 total) on both id's same pic and same location(city/state) and pic was stolen from another ebay seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-S...#ht_1343wt_927
He is also stealing pics from BO members and selling stuff. He sold 5K in last week alone.

Last edited by ebacardi2; 06-22-2012 at 06:22 PM.
ebacardi2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
look at the bryce harper topps auto(3 total) on both id's same pic and same location(city/state) and pic was stolen from another ebay seller 2012 Topps Series 2 RC SP #661 Bryce Harper NATIONALS Auto | eBay
He is also stealing pics from BO members and selling stuff. He sold 5K in last week alone.
Ooo I see that now. Nice sleuthing!

Also something fishy - when I first looked wallace had one thing up and the other guy had 3 things up. Now neither has anything up. I know you said they're stealing pics from BO members...I wonder if, even more, they are BO members. One of our own.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Ooo I see that now. Nice sleuthing!

Also something fishy - when I first looked wallace had one thing up and the other guy had 3 things up. Now neither has anything up. I know you said they're stealing pics from BO members...I wonder if, even more, they are BO members. One of our own.
I would have to say no that they are not a BO member 99% of the auctions are electronics etc and not cards. Many people reported him and his auctions so some were deleted probably.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
I would have to say no that they are not a BO member 99% of the auctions are electronics etc and not cards. Many people reported him and his auctions so some were deleted probably.
Good point. Well I'm glad you helped catch him/them anyway!
Old 06-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #49 (permalink)

List has been updated. Thanks
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
9. mcgahee21nfl
- Failed to ship out two separate transactions and also never returned PMs. The card sold multiple times was also the same card. Member is now suspended. Beware. Anyone have an issue with --> mcgahee21nfl
The card sold multiple times was also the same card? Not true, two of them were sold in one lot, one in the other, and were all 3 different cards.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote