Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beware- coyne81486 bser

I do not post alot..but often only when i am drunk LOL

look at my ebay feedback, and feedback here.

I am leaving my first negatve ever.

on 5/13 i purchased quicksales from coyne81486

i bought a steve carlton auto gotg and a prospect lot

thie final price was a bout 14.00.

Personally, i figure if its a quick sale, its gonna be a quick ship.

i paid on sunday 5/13.

ON tuesday, 5/22, i had received nada.

I emailed seller.
hey whats up. do u have a tracking number for the cards i purchased? matt
You sent a payment for $13.50 USD to kerry coyne.
he advised
---End Quote---
i shipped cards yesterday. should get there thur. thx

I waited.

No reciept.

on 5/25 i asked
Can you provide me with the tracking number. I still havent received a thing and i am just next door in NJ. I paid on the 13Th.
---End Quote---
O crap I havent sent them! my bad! i had all quick sale packages net to me going out and i forgot yours! i will go to post office right now, SRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I responded
I am a bit confused. When i emailed you on tuesday, you told me they shipped the day before. So that isn't true?

Since you are shipping them now, 13 days later, i will most likely not receive them till tuesday the 29th. I remind you this purchase was made on the 13th! Please send me the dc today or i will have to request the money back thru paypal. thanks, matt

I did not get a dc.
I opened a pp claim and escalated it.

Finally, hours later i get this response
" Package sent yesterday, im in lbi on vacation and i hadmy carlton but not the prospect lot , i put a buch of extras in and i will ship the prospect lot tuesday, really srry man this has never happened to me. Should get there faster now that im in nj."

Anyhow- this will be the first neg i have ever left, forums and ebay. i advise people selling or buying from this guy to be weary!

i also contacted mods. i expect any retaliatory feedback to be removed.

Last edited by sjscout; 05-26-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: btw- the thread i contacted him was removed because he bumped!
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post

i also contacted mods. i expect any retaliatory feedback to be removed.
Good luck with this,sellers can treat you anyway they choose,thats been established already. My advice would be to not give him the neg. Just dont leave feedback at all. We are told to use the feedback system to warn others of possible bad sellers and slow shippers but you have to eat a negative to warn them. I say screw em, let them find out the hard way, you had too right? I am not gonna be anybodys Robin Hood or gonna "take one for the team" so to speak. But at least I can honestly say that if a member jerked me around on a transaction and I did not leave the appropriate feedback I would feel bad if someone I know and like on here got treated the same way because they had no warning of the sellers habits. It sucks to have to be like that but thats what it has come to on here.

Last edited by cking; 05-27-2012 at 12:15 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
good luck with this
thanks man, i appreciate it.......... i am actually so easy going...i give people 5 stars no matter what on eby. when i sell, i do my best to make it great for the customer, but this guy........... he basically did some quick sales to raise money for a purchase and, at this point, i don't even think he owns the card he was selling...
Old 05-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Check out my only negative on here. Retaliatory from a bum who waited 13 days to ship and took over 20 to get to me because of another error on his part. I dont blame you at all for leaving the negative, hell I commend you for it. Just dont expect to get yours removed.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Good luck with this,sellers can treat you anyway they choose,thats been established already. My advice would be to not give him the neg. Just dont leave feedback at all. We are told to use the feedback system to warn others of possible bad sellers and slow shippers but you have to eat a negative to warn them. I say screw em, let them find out the hard way, you had too right? I am not gonna be anybodys Robin Hood or gonna "take one for the team" so to speak. But at least I can honestly say that if a member jerked me around on a transaction and I did not leave the appropriate feedback I would feel bad if someone I know and like on here got treated the same way because they had no warning of the sellers habits. It sucks to have to be like that but thats what it has come to on here.
Ill watch my feedback widdle down to nothing before I let the jokers on here take weeks and multiple excuses to ship what I paid them for immediately. You will never see me posted for ripping someone off and in the end that means far more than that 98% by my name. At this point Ill consider it a badge of honor.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Check out my only negative on here. Retaliatory from a bum who waited 13 days to ship and took over 20 to get to me because of another error on his part. I dont blame you at all for leaving the negative, hell I commend you for it. Just dont expect to get yours removed.
HOnestly, I would generaly never ever leave a neg. i am so understanding. very easy going. But it was obvious i was being bullshtted. That i do not appeciate. This dude waited till i escalated the claim to even respond to email..where he was suppposedly on vacation.....

I have his address. thats all he needs to know. Its a 67 minute ride.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

I had a similar terrible deal with this seller. Played games over payment, would not provide a DC# (didnt know what it was). Anyway got my card about 3 weeks after payment.

Would not deal with Coyne ever again due to this terrible deal.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I had a similar terrible deal with this seller. Played games over payment, would not provide a DC# (didnt know what it was). Anyway got my card about 3 weeks after payment.

To bad had i known i would have sent you the card he paid me for lol
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

Why didnt you leave appropriate feedback so other knew? Prime example why these guys are able to get away with this behavior
Old 05-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

I think coyne81486 is a kid, so maybe he just doesn't understand the repercussions -- hope it all works out.
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

i left this:

"received card"

how is that wrong feedback?

It did not deserve a neg in my opinion, i did get the card but it took a while

This is NOT a prime example of how people get away with scamming, please do NOT try to imply that somehow I am responsible for others having a bad deal with this member. People need to learn to use their own judgement and not rely solely on feedback and public calls outs. He had 100% and no call outs when I made the deal.

Thanks

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-27-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

i stand corrected before someone calls me out for the feedback I left, it was this

Got the Hankerson today, thanks.

while it took a LONG time to get the card, he DID communicate a day it was sent and while he didnt provide proof of shipping the card came.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
i stand corrected before someone calls me out for the feedback I left, it was this

Got the Hankerson today, thanks.

while it took a LONG time to get the card, he DID communicate a day it was sent and while he didnt provide proof of shipping the card came.
Im not "calling you out". Lets not get dramatic here. This guy provided you no tracking and it took 3 weeks to arrive. You dont think a transaction like that deserves atleast a neutral? If not, why not leave in the feedback that it takes the seller over 2 weeks to ship?
Old 05-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

guess i dropped the ball, i apologize for not leaving worse feedback. i just told him if i didnt get the card a neg/public execution would be in order and all of a sudden it shows, was just happy to get the card.

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-27-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Im not "calling you out". Lets not get dramatic here. This guy provided you no tracking and it took 3 weeks to arrive. You dont think a transaction like that deserves atleast a neutral? If not, why not leave in the feedback that it takes the seller over 2 weeks to ship?
yeah sorry palm, I think he deserved at least a neutral there
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

fine but at any rate i dont feel a lick of responsibility to anyone that dealt with this member and had a problem. this deal was completed not that long ago, and would not have had any bearing on OPs deal with member.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
fine but at any rate i dont feel a lick of responsibility to anyone that dealt with this member and had a problem. this deal was completed not that long ago, and would not have had any bearing on OPs deal with member.
In the end its all on the seller I agree. As a buying community we should always leave feedback that reflects the entire deal. Reading the feedback you left for him makes it sound like a great transaction when in fact it was not. If this seller had a negative from you and one from the OP he would be done on here which is how it should be. If he rips the OP off of course its not your fault. We can only be accountable for our own actions.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

I will make sure to leave more detailed itraders to try and help out.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I will make sure to leave more detailed itraders to try and help out.
I think Im sticking to Neutrals nowadays after what happened with my negative. Not worth killing your % on here thats for sure.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

i know what you are saying, but at one point i had a negative that was unwarranted too. it never got in the way at all in any deals and only did i ask to get it changed when a member here thought it was funny to bring it up non-stop. it was changed to neutral. nothing but crickets from the member that loved to bring it up all the time.

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-28-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
To bad had i known i would have sent you the card he paid me for lol
Me tooo lol....