Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default DELETE

DELETE

Not worth the hassle...

Last edited by marzoc; 05-29-2012 at 05:14 AM.
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

1. It doesn't have to show the cost.

2. How can you trade a card you recently sold?

3. Why do people on this forum call out people without ever talking to the person they are calling out? What are you proving with nothing to really prove he is scamming you yet?
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post

3. Why do people on this forum call out people without ever talking to the person they are calling out? What are you proving with nothing to really prove he is scamming you yet?
I've just learned a very hard way that you should absolutely have proof before calling someone out for sure. I did this yesterday and totally made myself look stupid. Just be careful OP about what you say. He very well may be trying to scam you, but I'm not educated enough on this stuff so I'll keep my opinion about the possible scam to myself. Just be careful. I'd hate to see what happened to me yesterday happen to you is all. Good luck.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

PDawson has a great point. How are you going to TRADE a card that you SOLD already? So who is scamming who here?
Old 05-29-2012, 03:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

1. The card was sold after the deal had fell through, (that much should have been obvious)

2. The cost does not need to be shown, but unless the person creating the label chooses to not have it shown, it is shown. The person creating the label much click, DO NOT SHOW COST ON LABEL.

3. And, the most prevalent point, the label was created for a package weighing 1oz, not 4oz. Why this was ignored by everyone in the thread is beyond me..
Old 05-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
PDawson has a great point. How are you going to TRADE a card that you SOLD already? So who is scamming who here?
I thought it would have been pretty easy to assume that the deal fell through and was sold to someone else..

Didn't realize I had to make that point of clarification..
Old 05-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
1. It doesn't have to show the cost.

2. How can you trade a card you recently sold?

How are these points even relevant after having read my post???

Please read my 3 points that answer your 3 statements more thoroughly...

Do you really think we hadn't had a conversation where I all but outed him on what he was attempting?

I am simply providing info in an effort to help others, not be called out by someone with no basis to do so...
Old 05-29-2012, 03:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

I like how you edited it the original post to make it seem like he is trying to scam you. Nice job!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:48 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
I like how you edited it the original post to make it seem like he is trying to scam you. Nice job!
Can't tell if serious, but either way, WOW!!!

How that wasn't clear with the way it was originally stated is beyond me...

Reading comprehension much???

What is the difficulty in comprehending, "WAS LATER SOLD"??????????
Old 05-29-2012, 03:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

[QUOTE=marzoc;2742836]Can't tell if serious, but either way, WOW!!!

What is the difficulty in comprehending, "WAS LATER SOLD"??????????[/QUOTE]

You ADDED that part after you EDITED it!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by copeskey45 View Post
i like how you edited it the original post to make it seem like he is trying to scam you. Nice job!
nice feedback by the way!!!

Only 3 transactions and already screwed someone!!!

Classic!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
nice feedback by the way!!!

Only 3 transactions and already screwed someone!!!

Classic!!!
First of all, I have had 4 transactions. Also, I didn't screw anyone. It was a misunderstanding that's being resolved. So you are really trying to call ME out? I don't do alot of deals on this site because of how some of the members on here act. If he did in fact try to screw you over, have you contacted a mod about it?
Old 05-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Copeskey45;2742837]
Quote:
Can't tell if serious, but either way, WOW!!!

What is the difficulty in comprehending, "WAS LATER SOLD"??????????[/QUOTE]

You ADDED that part after you EDITED it!!!

It read, I just recently sold

It now reads... comma, which I later sold to someone else..

Apparently, for those with comprehension difficulties, a minor grammatical change needed to be made...

ORIGINAL:

So, darscards35kd comes to me and is interested in one of the Stanton's that I just recently sold. He wants to trade and we finally come to an agreement.

How anyone can interpret this as a card that I tried to deal after having already sold it, is beyond me...

Last edited by marzoc; 05-29-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
First of all, I have had 4 transactions. Also, I didn't screw anyone. It was a misunderstanding that's being resolved. So you are really trying to call ME out? I don't do alot of deals on this site because of how some of the members on here act. If he did in fact try to screw you over, have you contacted a mod about it?

Ha, again, reading comprehension champ..

3 transactions and then you screwed someone. Apparently, you only shipped one card and have since been unresponsive. That hardly sounds like you've tried to resolve anything..

As far as contacting a mod, there's no reason. No harm, no foul...

I am just providing details from a deal gone bad to help out others...

If you want to call me out because you and some others misinterpreted my original message, that's fine.. but not sure the point of it...
Old 05-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
So, darscards35kd comes to me and is interested in one of the Stanton's, which I later sold to someone else. He wants to trade and we finally come to an agreement.

My Stanton Refractor BGS 9.5 for his Westbrook Refractor BGS 9.5

A fair trade... Both cards about $300 or so...

BUT........

I tell him that I was scammed recently and that I needed DC and Insurance ID, as well and a scan of shipping label.

He scans shipping label and I notice that he scanned a label for a 1oz package.

A BGS card weighs 4oz

The PO will not ship a package if it is not weighted properly and will ship the package back to the sender...

Also, the label did not show the cost of the package...

I called him out on both accounts, and he sais, you know what, forget it, I'm not interested. This, after begging me for almost a half an hour for the card.

Again, for those complaining, I'm saying that this was a potential scam, and to be careful. I think there was clear evidence here, but take it as you will...
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Im amazed at your arrogance in this thread AND the fact you went back and edited your original post once you realized you were clear. There is this nifty thing called "postage due". Once the post office accepts the package when he drops it off, it then becomes due from the recipient. Its not a good practice as a seller but happens.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Im amazed at your arrogance in this thread AND the fact you went back and edited your original post once you realized you were clear. There is this nifty thing called "postage due". Once the post office accepts the package when he drops it off, it then becomes due from the recipient. Its not a good practice as a seller but happens.
Yes, it also happens when someone is shipping a package that weighs 1oz.

If it were someone that never sold anything before, that would be a great point.

When there are 2 red flags, and I make a comment to the person, and receive a response of, "just forget it," there's an issue...

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.... is just dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb

If you'd like to rely on that type of information and would just as easily go along with the deal as stated, you must be extremely gullible..
Old 05-29-2012, 04:41 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Also, the person could have just as easily re-printed a shipping label, but did not.. This is someone that begged me for the card for nearly a half an hour. (more than 30 messages back and forth). It would be pretty easy to re-print a label at that point with accurate information...

I was not aware that the PO would still ship the package and charge the recipient. That seems like an extremely poor practice in that the recipient may not want to pay the postage due.

At that point the PO does what? They had already used resources to scan ship, scan, and deliver the package. Do they then return the package at their own expense?
Old 05-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Ahh too bad OP edited out trainwreck, nothing to see here I guess!
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

For what it's worth if I did a trade and asked to see a shipping label and I see it is for 1 ounce. Not way in hell would I trust them. Either that or the person is oblivious to the fact that it costs the same to ship a 1 , 2 or 3 ounce package. But if it's a graded card it needs at least 4 ounces on it. A normal 35 point card graded already weighs 2.85 ounces with out an envelope.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #20 (permalink)

low # of transactions, high dollar trade... USE A MOD AS A THIRD PARTY.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #21 (permalink)

HAHA you're hilarious man... people around here know me well enough to know Im not close to a scammer, congrats on making a fool of yourself.

BTW- the reason I ultimately backed out was because you wanted me to send first, even though I have over 20 more feedback than you! And I'm the one that seems like a scammer!?
Old 05-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darscards35kd View Post
HAHA you're hilarious man... people around here know me well enough to know Im not close to a scammer, congrats on making a fool of yourself.

BTW- the reason I ultimately backed out was because you wanted me to send first, even though I have over 20 more feedback than you! And I'm the one that seems like a scammer!?
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I use the wrong shipping weight all the time. It is an easily corrected mistake, I just add stamps.

I just sent dlab85 a priority mail package using a 3 oz label. Simply added about $4 in stamps. Ships without any problems at all.

You do not have to click or unclick "show cost" if you have it set as a default.

That is all I have to say... as you were.