Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Mutants dealing with Mutants = hahahahaha
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

I find it odd that you are calling a member out for this. And then you want to bash a feedback I have?

Looks to me like you are a previous scammer from a different industry. Looks like since you fizzled out with car parts, you wanted to come try Blowout.

8 negatives out of 95 feedback? All for not responding to PMs and not shipping items???

Club RSX Message Board - iTrader - srt42004n

How about where you got called out here for stealing $200?

DO NOT buy from srt42004n!!! - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

You got a lot of nerve accusing me of stealing scans and such, you got quite the colorful history yourself. I dont care if posting this gets me suspended, members here need to be cautious dealing with a previous scammer.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Inactive Account

uhoh..........
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

f***in A, why the hell is there a bitch and moan fest on here everyday now?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

This guy is a joke.
thanks Palm for the info.

Heres one of his negs on another site where he seemed to get kicked off of

"Very hard to get ahold of, slow shipping time and poor packaging."

What cracks me up is this guy wants people to stop what they're doing immediately to ship cards to him, yet he seems to take his dandy old time to ship cards out to other people. Its just selfishness.

Ill admit it myself - I'm not the fastest shipper, but I give people a good amount of time to ship to me in return.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I find it odd that you are calling a member out for this. And then you want to bash a feedback I have?

Looks to me like you are a previous scammer from a different industry. Looks like since you fizzled out with car parts, you wanted to come try Blowout.

8 negatives out of 95 feedback? All for not responding to PMs and not shipping items???

Club RSX Message Board - iTrader - srt42004n

How about where you got called out here for stealing $200?

DO NOT buy from srt42004n!!! - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

You got a lot of nerve accusing me of stealing scans and such, you got quite the colorful history yourself. I dont care if posting this gets me suspended, members here need to be cautious dealing with a previous scammer.
Wow impressive finds there. OP has been posted here before thats for sure, but people yet again refuse to leave him negative feedback after they bitch and moan. An outsider looking in would think a guy with 92 positives and 100% feedback would be a good one. Prime example why leaving feedback properly matters.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
Mutants dealing with Mutants = hahahahaha
Which BO member is this?

Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #33 (permalink)

Time for some popcorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
You would know since you the forum lawyer around here you would make a great politician. Always have something to say, easily pursuades other users to make them think like you and come up with complete and utter crap to always post! And get ur facts straight i was called out for taking 6 days to ship and 10 to be delivered from pa to nv.Dont go making stuff up

DONT TURN MY THREAD INTO A COMPLAIN/WHINE SESSION ESP PALM Ill REPORT YOU IN A Heartbeat and u can join gatorbait

But in regards to this transaction:
Yea but everyones different guy had 99% itrader no reason to not do business or so I thought.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
Which BO member is this?

apparently that's Corbin when he's on a PCP binge.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

really looking forward to his response
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Not sure what he can say, he has been busted outright. If this thread gets deleted a new thread on just this topic will be in order. Members of this site need to know the risks involved in dealing with OP.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
f***in A, why the hell is there a bitch and moan fest on here everyday now?
Not sure but I've noticed that it's mostly from the newer members who joined in 2011 & 2012. Guess those are just bad years lol.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:12 AM   #38 (permalink)
Inactive Account

TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:05 AM   #39 (permalink)

Hey maybe it's somebody out there with the same identical name that's scamming people

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:33 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Wow impressive finds there. OP has been posted here before thats for sure, but people yet again refuse to leave him negative feedback after they bitch and moan. An outsider looking in would think a guy with 92 positives and 100% feedback would be a good one. Prime example why leaving feedback properly matters.
I am ashamed to admit that I contributed to this. I did a deal with the op on some cheap autos back on 3/20. On 3/30 I still hadn't received the cards, so I pm'd the OP and asked for the tracking number. He told me he'd have to check and asked for my name. I told him my name and didn't hear back that night as promised. I pm'd the next evening and was again asked for my name and told he'd get right back to me. I replied with my name again and didn't hear back again. I sent another PM that night and finally got a tracking number that was generated on 3/30 - ten days after I paid. The two cards I bought were placed in the same penny sleeve and toploader.

I didn't make a big deal about it and chose to just not leave feedback at all, but that attitude completely defeats the point of the feedback system.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

There are others too, looks like the time has come. Bad deals on here, scamming car parts. bye bye SRT

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-31-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:44 AM   #42 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I have to say I contributed also. I'm so used to SCF's policy of "posting deals" that I didnt think I had a right to leave a negative feedback, nor did I feel one was needed with our deal. He sold me a few Michael Floyd cards when Press Pass first came out. I paid, and waited a few days. I messaged him asking if he had shipped yet, and he responded shortly after with "I lost your cards, so I'll just refund your money." He refunded right away without any issues what so ever. So, I know a few of you would've left a negative for that, but....I didnt feel it was required because he was quick with his communication. Hopefully stuff will get worked out with all of you guys.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:46 AM   #43 (permalink)

I wouldn't care if somebody gave me a retaliation negative if I was able to give someone a true negative

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
I am ashamed to admit that I contributed to this. I did a deal with the op on some cheap autos back on 3/20. On 3/30 I still hadn't received the cards, so I pm'd the OP and asked for the tracking number. He told me he'd have to check and asked for my name. I told him my name and didn't hear back that night as promised. I pm'd the next evening and was again asked for my name and told he'd get right back to me. I replied with my name again and didn't hear back again. I sent another PM that night and finally got a tracking number that was generated on 3/30 - ten days after I paid. The two cards I bought were placed in the same penny sleeve and toploader.

I didn't make a big deal about it and chose to just not leave feedback at all, but that attitude completely defeats the point of the feedback system.
First time im hearing of this I appoligize what cards did i sell you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
I have to say I contributed also. I'm so used to SCF's policy of "posting deals" that I didnt think I had a right to leave a negative feedback, nor did I feel one was needed with our deal. He sold me a few Michael Floyd cards when Press Pass first came out. I paid, and waited a few days. I messaged him asking if he had shipped yet, and he responded shortly after with "I lost your cards, so I'll just refund your money." He refunded right away without any issues what so ever. So, I know a few of you would've left a negative for that, but....I didnt feel it was required because he was quick with his communication. Hopefully stuff will get worked out with all of you guys.
bro your confused i never sold u any Floyds... I agreed to sell you some press pass autos u asked for my paypal and didnt pay for over 24 hrs so they got sold to the next in line then u paid aftwr he did it was a fball quicksale.

I think its funny that Palm has so much time to go digging to locate my past. Congrats my old ebay name was b18turboteg go check it out got some negs on there as well for selling tshirts and then i used rsxman2010, prob more as well atleast i can post my stuff i dont see anything about u so who is hiding what? I am still an active member on that forum there were 95+ and 7 negs it was a rough month and alot of car parts get shipped overseas so a few weeks is normal to some areas. It was almost 4 years ago... Again what is your point why dont u post where i got scammed for a $3900 check? Post it all not parts

This thread was created like the last one by me for a purpose i think its funny everyone has something to chime in about scams when all i was doing was bringing attention to this seller. Maybe u should read the scam post on k20a.org it was made up by a member from crsx ur such a smart guy but u dont read anything so quick to bash users atleast ive always used my own pictures when selling an item Palm. Why dont u send me ur phone # and we can discuss ur sudden obsession with me i doubt u will bc ur a coward who hides behind his comp like a coward does. Put up or shut Palm man up or climb back under ur rock quit chiming in with your conspiracy chatter all you have is that i took 6 days to ship an Eric Hosmer TC auto... How does that have anything to do with 17 days to ship?

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-31-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:26 AM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
First time im hearing of this I appoligize what cards did i sell you?

bro your confused i never sold u any Floyds... I agreed to sell you some press pass autos u asked for my paypal and didnt pay for over 24 hrs so they got sold to the next in line then u paid aftwr he did it was a fball quicksale.

I think its funny that Palm has so much time to go digging to locate my past. Congrats my old ebay name was b18turboteg go check it out got some negs on there as well for selling tshirts and then i used rsxman2010, prob more as well atleast i can post my stuff i dont see anything about u so who is hiding what? I am still an active member on that forum there were 95+ and 7 negs it was a rough month and alot of car parts get shipped overseas so a few weeks is normal to some areas. It was almost 4 years ago... Again what is your point why dont u post where i got scammed for a $3900 check? Post it all not parts

This thread was created like the last one by me for a purpose i think its funny everyone has something to chime in about scams when all i was doing was bringing attention to this seller. Maybe u should read the scam post on k20a.org it was made up by a member from crsx ur such a smart guy but u dont read anything so quick to bash users atleast ive always used my own pictures when selling an item Palm. Why dont u send me ur phone # and we can discuss ur sudden obsession with me i doubt u will bc ur a coward who hides behind his comp like a coward does. Put up or shut Palm man up or climb back under ur rock quit chiming in with your conspiracy chatter all you have is that i took 6 days to ship an Eric Hosmer TC auto... How does that have anything to do with 17 days to ship?
You're missing the point. You come on here, complain and whine when people don't stop what they're doing immediately to ship your cards, yet you seem to take your dandy old time to ship other people's cards. Not only that, but in the past you appear to have not shipped people's stuff at all, resulting in scamming

My point is that you are beig a hypocrite. And for someone who has the audacity to be so strict with people's shipping times, you seem to have been quite the bad seller in the past, who didn't even bother to ship people their stuff at all

Stick in a fork in it, I have a feeling you're done here
Old 05-31-2012, 10:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

I knew you would try and go back to me stealing scans. SHOW PROOF! I just showed proof of you being a scammer, SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP? You said you were going to lay out your case in a thread about this, still waiting jackwagon! There is nothing to post about me, because I have nothing to hide and I dont steal like you.

Your time here is up, good bye! How about you shoot ME your phone number, I would be glad to call you a scammer on the phone as well. You want to tell me i steal scans off ebay on the phone too?

SHOW THE PROOF LOSER!

It took all but 5 seconds to google your name so see your history. And now everyone else can see as well. Will be waiting on proof of the accusation of stealing scans.... Thats what I thought tough guy, you dont have jack because I got a scanner right on my desk. Im not hiding, I am right in the heart of Palm Desert, CA and you are more than welcome to come say this to my face at any point, will be waiting.

Your feedback says it all, you screwed a ton of people over. But because someone screwed YOU its ok right? Well thats a thing called Karma, you screwed people and then YOU got taken. You are the coward buddy, at least I dont steal car parts for crappy little rice rockets.

Bottom line, you picked a fight that you can't win. You want to accuse me of stealing scans and being a crappy seller? The proof is out there on who is a loser and who isnt. Keep hitting google hard trying to find something on me, wont happen.

Our members need to be protected from losers like yourself. Will forward all this proof of you being a scammer to the mods, maybe they can toss you out of here, we dont want or need you here.

I will only respond to you again when the proof of my selling practices you say are backed up with proof.

Again, how does this have to do with a "bad month"

March 2010 Horrible packaging and Dead cd player
August 2009 Very hard to get ahold of, slow shipping time and poor packaging.
July 2009 recieved part destroyed and then seller stopped responding to pm's to solve issu
May 2009 Never shipped item and ignored all PM's and emails
Jan 2009 IGNOR pm & e-mailI. paid $ 250 a month ago
September 2008 Item Never Arrived; No Refund; Poor Communication
July 2008 DOES NOT RETURN PM'S DID NOT SHIP MY PART AND DID NOT GIVE REFUND! F------------

Thats more than a bad month. Try again

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-31-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:17 AM   #47 (permalink)

the only scan of mine that Palm "stole" was a card he purchased from me. i know tons of members do that once they purchase a card to add it to their PC buckets.

here for the irrelevant comment

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
the only scan of mine that Palm "stole" was a card he purchased from me. i know tons of members do that once they purchase a card to add it to their PC buckets.

here for the irrelevant comment
SRT says that I take scans and use them when I sell an item, saying the item scanned is not the item for sale. I am waiting for proof (show a link to a thread I did this, with proof). Still waiting! Even tho this guy wants to use this as means to change the subject from the proof of him stealing. Creating 2 call out threads and having it turn into a call out of you=classic.

And dude we got our casebreak tonight Jerry Rice auto time
Old 05-31-2012, 02:14 PM   #49 (permalink)

Haha awesome. Palm is the man.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

And here I was hoping to buy a new exhaust and a couple of autographed cards in one. I guess Ill buy neither from the OP now.

Sorry about your luck OP. What goes around, comes around. You got what you deserved.

Wait, wait.. I figured it out. Srt has two names and his split personality hasn't shipped yet.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote