Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

this is a disgrace
Old 05-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #52 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Palm....in honor of you my friend.....

EVEN MAGIC'S ENJOYING HIMSELF!!!!

TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
Palm....in honor of you my friend.....

EVEN MAGIC'S ENJOYING HIMSELF!!!!

awesome awesome gif

love how we got nothing but crickets from OP now.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #54 (permalink)

He's at the PO shipping my cards.

I hope....
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
He's at the PO shipping my cards.

I hope....
Im sure after getting called out as a scammer he either will

1. Try and repair his reputation and conduct flawless deals.
or
2. Go off the deep end trying to scam people that haven't seen this thread.

Really hope you get your stuff.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #56 (permalink)

Crickets? Nah just dont really care i dont see palms number in my inbox so hes just a coward who hides behind his comp prob playing WOW or some other fantasy game to match his fantasy life. All good i got my cards from CaptSpauld so no need for this thread. Palms prob sitting at home doing some more private investigator work

Major_League your stuff already was shipped bud as always a pleasure doing business with a member who is a straight up guy.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Crickets? Nah just dont really care i dont see palms number in my inbox so hes just a coward who hides behind his comp prob playing WOW or some other fantasy game to match his fantasy life. All good i got my cards from CaptSpauld so no need for this thread. Palms prob sitting at home doing some more private investigator work

Major_League your stuff already was shipped bud as always a pleasure doing business with a member who is a straight up guy.
Actually not, I work from home and work for an extremely reputable organization, if you knew who it was you probably wouldn't run your mouth.

I told you to send me your phone number, ill call you right now

Lets see the DC# for the cards you sent Major.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Im sure after getting called out as a scammer he either will

1. Try and repair his reputation and conduct flawless deals.
or
2. Go off the deep end trying to scam people that haven't seen this thread.

Really hope you get your stuff.
93 Itraders, 100% id say it speaks for itself ive conducted all flawless transactions with regards to people getting their goods.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:12 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
93 Itraders, 100% id say it speaks for itself ive conducted all flawless transactions with regards to people getting their goods.
Maybe you turned a new leaf with cards, but based on your scams in the rice rocket industry and the numerous complaints about how you conduct business, the itrader doesnt mean much.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Actually not, I work from home and work for an extremely reputable organization, if you knew who it was you probably wouldn't run your mouth.

I told you to send me your phone number, ill call you right now
Honestly i could careless who u work for... Doesnt make a difference as long as they know ur a worthless coward. And speaking of running mouths why do i have a message from you saying ur gonna mind ur own business but here u are again up my butt trying to be a douche?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Honestly i could careless who u work for... Doesnt make a difference as long as they know ur a worthless coward. And speaking of running mouths why do i have a message from you saying ur gonna mind ur own business but here u are again up my butt trying to be a douche?
2 questions:

1. Phone number?
2. Proof on the accusation of stealing scans?

You are butthurt because you have been proven to be a scammer, Ill make sure the topic never dies.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
2 questions:

1. Phone number?
2. Proof on the accusation of stealing scans?

You are butthurt because you have been proven to be a scammer, Ill make sure the topic never dies.
I dont see any proof i told u message me ur number ur a coward who posts to look big but ur an idiot. Why would i say message me ur number and i pm u but u keep posting here? Says something about ur charactor or lack of
Old 05-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

and stop sending PMs trying to act tough.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You're a piece of crap who got called out flat on his ass, and is ignoring that fact by now insulting Palm.

Palm is a way better dude, both on the forum and Im sure in life than you are, and will ever be. Not to mention, Palm at least knows how to use a period in his paragraphs every once in a while.

My main problem with YOU, and I do request you not ignore this fact, is that you have been EXTREMELY STRICT with members in the past regarding shipping, and have called people out numerous times for slow shipping.

Yet now we have people on this thread speaking up about YOUR slow shipping, and we have proof from other forums you shipped extremely slow, were extremely irresponsible, and at times didn't ship people's stuff at all. Then had the audacity to ignore them.

Why is it that you feel everyone should stop on a dime to ship your crap, meanwhile you can take your good old time shipping others, and then screw some people over?

Last edited by Sidthekidc87; 05-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

We already know ill give my number out but no one calls me .. guess its because im black.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:22 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
And here I was hoping to buy a new exhaust and a couple of autographed cards in one. I guess Ill buy neither from the OP now.

Sorry about your luck OP. What goes around, comes around. You got what you deserved.

Wait, wait.. I figured it out. Srt has two names and his split personality hasn't shipped yet.
Oh i thought u were still banned guess ur back just in time to defend ur bf for turning all of my threads into complete crap fest how ironic... So please explain Palm the Jake locker contenders auto whos pic was used in ur avatar if it wasnt the card for sale but the avatar was an example?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh i thought u were still banned guess ur back just in time to defend ur bf for turning all of my threads into complete crap fest how ironic... So please explain Palm the Jake locker contenders auto whos pic was used in ur avatar if it wasnt the card for sale but the avatar was an example?
no no no....please answer my question.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Sure lets do that, and please feel free to post the thread here for others to give an opinion.

I have a Jake Locker Contenders for sale. In the OP I state I DO NOT HAVE A SCAN OF THIS CARD, but attest to its mint condition state.

You ask for a scan, I let you know I do not have one, but if you would like to see what a Jake Locker Contenders card looks like, you can check my avatar. And then I make it clear as day to you that it is NOT THE CARD FOR SALE.

Please pull that thread and state your case. Waiting.....

You are going to look like a major fool if you do it.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Please read.... Locker Contenders FS, but for a cause.

Please show where I said I had a scan of the card....

And notice NOTHING has been edited
Old 05-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #70 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I'd like to retract my story about him. He's right, I was confused. It was another member who did that to me on the same day that our deal was agreed to. I told him I'd buy his stuff, didnt pay within 24 hours(didnt know I had to), and he sold them to someone else. he's correct. I remember I didnt care for it that they were sold out from under me. I didnt know I had to pay within 24 hours. Im so used to SCF where a lot of guys will give you a few days if you need it to pay for your stuff. It was my fault for assuming that you'd be okay with that. So...that's all I'm gonna say about that.

As for the other stuff....dood....whatever deals you've made, I hope you make them right if you haven't already.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
and stop sending PMs trying to act tough.
See coward didnt pm me ur number im done with this thread palms a loser and all his followers are just bottom feeders as well since they all feel the need to chime in with nothing relevent to anything posted. I think half of u cant read and rush and r so fast to type. Wow u googled my username... Congrats oh it pulled up a thread of car parts nicely done hoorah to u but question is.... What for? I mean you can post 7 negative itraders in regards to car parts but if u go message those users they have all had their issues resolved so idk what ur point is?

And Sidthekid87.... This is the first slow shipping thread ive EVER created so i think ur mistaken.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
See coward didnt pm me ur number im done with this thread palms a loser and all his followers are just bottom feeders as well since they all feel the need to chime in with nothing relevent to anything posted. I think half of u cant read and rush and r so fast to type. Wow u googled my username... Congrats oh it pulled up a thread of car parts nicely done hoorah to u but question is.... What for? I mean you can post 7 negative itraders in regards to car parts but if u go message those users they have all had their issues resolved so idk what ur point is?

And Sidthekid87.... This is the first slow shipping thread ive EVER created so i think ur mistaken.
really? thats all i get as an answer? speaks wonders about your pathetic character. your signature used to be demanding of quick shipping, and now your backtracking yourself to the moon.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Just admit you got checked hard and I cant wait to see you get called out again soon. Over or under on 1 month until you are banned?

Have fun, this thread gets deleted I will post the scamming proof again, people need to know what they are getting into dealing with you.

Have a great night boss
Old 05-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #74 (permalink)

High school all over again. This site has become such a cesspool.
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:33 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
High school all over again. This site has become such a cesspool.
Sorry for being a high-schooler trying to save legit members from a thief.