Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Please read.... Locker Contenders FS, but for a cause.

Please show where I said I had a scan of the card....

And notice NOTHING has been edited
Bro you changed ur avatar come on man just look at my post where i asked for a scan of the card that i needed to see it bigger then ur avatar. just remember man whatever happened 3-4 years ago let it be. Idl what ur sudden obsession is with following me around maybe u should sign up for twitter then u can follow whomever u want. This really isnt worth my time to continue to argue over all my deals on here have been successful if the worst thing i gave done is take 6 business days to ship a card bc it was in transit when i sold it whats the problem? It seems the vet members arent to kind to new members who come on and sell stuff lower priced its not just palm its a common trend ive seen from a few members. Almost 100 transactions and worst was a shipping issue which was solved id say thats a great start and its only been 2.5 months...
Old 05-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Bro you changed ur avatar come on man just look at my post where i asked for a scan of the card that i needed to see it bigger then ur avatar. just remember man whatever happened 3-4 years ago let it be. Idl what ur sudden obsession is with following me around maybe u should sign up for twitter then u can follow whomever u want. This really isnt worth my time to continue to argue over all my deals on here have been successful if the worst thing i gave done is take 6 business days to ship a card bc it was in transit when i sold it whats the problem? It seems the vet members arent to kind to new members who come on and sell stuff lower priced its not just palm its a common trend ive seen from a few members. Almost 100 transactions and worst was a shipping issue which was solved id say thats a great start and its only been 2.5 months...
you're garbage bud.

once a scammer, always a scammer.
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Please read.... Locker Contenders FS, but for a cause.

Please show where I said I had a scan of the card....

And notice NOTHING has been edited
Quote:
Sorry for being a high-schooler trying to save legit members from a thief.
Stop the lies man. Ur jealous of me and the way u follow me is proof. U wont message me ur # to deal like a man but ull post like a little kid...no wonder ur wife left u.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Stop the lies man. Ur jealous of me and the way u follow me is proof. U wont message me ur # to deal like a man but ull post like a little kid...no wonder ur wife left u.
My wife left me? Please kid, you are digging deeper and deeper of a hole. The points have been proven about you and you are yet to provide proof of my practices.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
you're garbage bud.

So ur feedback says ur a scammer so hello fellow scammer...Glass house... Rocks...
Srt42004n 93 100%
sidthekid87 33 97%

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-31-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #81 (permalink)

Here we go..................again..........
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
My wife left me? Please kid, you are digging deeper and deeper of a hole.
You like to post lies whats the difference kid... Lol im more man then u can ever dream of being punk. Whats ur education level junior high? Id wipe my behind with ur accomplishments my DD-214 is longer then ur sales history, my college gpa is higher then ur iq
Old 05-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So ur feedback says ur a scammer so hello fellow scammer...Glass house... Rocks...
I have never stole anything period and you have.

not going to continue as i dont want this thread deleted.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #84 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I dont feed from the bottom. I even retracted my statement! C'mon man...no need to insult everybody. I like palm because he's hooked me up on some PC stuff and he's the ONLY one that didnt bend me over in the process. I'm being screwed by 3 other members on PC stuff because they know how rare the cards are that I need and they're taking advantage of that big time. Palm is a good dude and I'll do business with him anyday.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
you're garbage bud.

once a liar, always a liar?????? Just joking
Old 05-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
I dont feed from the bottom. I even retracted my statement! C'mon man...no need to insult everybody. I like palm because he's hooked me up on some PC stuff and he's the ONLY one that didnt bend me over in the process. I'm being screwed by 3 other members on PC stuff because they know how rare the cards are that I need and they're taking advantage of that big time. Palm is a good dude and I'll do business with him anyday.
Thank you Noah
Old 05-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You like to post lies whats the difference kid... Lol im more man then u can ever dream of being punk. Whats ur education level junior high? Id wipe my behind with ur accomplishments my DD-214 is longer then ur sales history, my college gpa is higher then ur iq
well...if we're measuring the genitals with academic achievements now, I think id win in that case srt42004n. your lack of any sense of where to put a god damn period makes me wonder if you have ever read a book in your life - perhaps the land before time is a good start?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:44 PM   #88 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Now...I'm officially done with you also. Who says something like that?! Drive your NEON off to the cyber cafe' and play some Stargate. NO adult would EVER say something like that.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:45 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
once a liar, always a liar?????? Just joking
i do lie quite frequently

but on a serious note, there's a difference between lying and scamming. I may have lied, but I dont scam people.

The negative on my feedback is bogus. The guy claims a hockey puck got damaged.....those things that 200 pound men slap around 60 mph....

its just not worth the trouble getting it removed, so I'm just dealing with it.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
My wife left me? Please kid, you are digging deeper and deeper of a hole. The points have been proven about you and you are yet to provide proof of my practices.
Id say u like to bid and not pay....

eBay Feedback Profile for palmdesertcards
Old 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

but on a serious note, there's a difference between lying and scamming. I may have lied, but I dont scam people.

The negative on my feedback is bogus. The guy claims a hockey puck got damaged.....those things that 200 pound men slap around 60 mph....

Rob is a great seller, may not get it here at the speed of light but always gets here in great shape! Ill continue to buy and trade with you anytime.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

This is true, thats why I dont use ebay anymore
Old 05-31-2012, 06:47 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Keep trying to find some info on me , there isnt anything out there buddy!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

quite honestly, this whole thing with the crap palm did.....i donnnttt caaare

I know he didn't, but I dont care if he used someone else's picture. I dont care if he bought something on ebay and didn't pay. This is little crap that in the long run, really isn't causing anyone much distress. You, however, have done something worst in scamming people.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges. You scammed people, Palm didn't pay for something he bought on ebay. Big f'n deal. Id say 70% of ebay users have bid on something once in their life, won the item, and then didn't pay.

There is a difference between scamming, and not paying for something - you did the former
Old 05-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:

You are good in my book sidthekid I was just screwing around.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #96 (permalink)
Banned

Anyone around here want a beer? Just classic.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Then how come you can't spell "you" and "you're" or "I'd"
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone around here want a beer? Just classic.
I am on my second one reading this thread.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
I am on my second one reading this thread.
whats your favorite man?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
quite honestly, this whole thing with the crap palm did.....i donnnttt caaare

I know he didn't, but I dont care if he used someone else's picture. I dont care if he bought something on ebay and didn't pay. This is little crap that in the long run, really isn't causing anyone much distress. You, however, have done something worst in scamming people.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges. You scammed people, Palm didn't pay for something he bought on ebay. Big f'n deal. Id say 70% of ebay users have bid on something once in their life, won the item, and then didn't pay.

There is a difference between scamming, and not paying for something - you did the former
Thats what im talking about some people just cant read go find those people who claimed to have been scammed please and they will tell u issue was resolved back 3 years ago lol im not seeing how im a scammer... Funny that cashneriscool stole an immage/copied it and he was labeled a theif Palm does it and its A OK bc he mailed someone a free card id say thats the reason the world screwed up double standards... Please palm b4 this thread gets locked what is the problem u have that u cant seem to stop posting and slandering my name for deals on this forum not some rsx website 3 years ago right here today im talking!