Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Captainspaulding...come'on man...17 days so far

Received 5/31 thanks

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-31-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

What do you expect from a guy who was in House of a Thousand Corpses?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hopefully you leave the appropriate feedback for the guy. Continuing to let people get away with this one here sure is making this one miserable place to buy things.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had the same issue with this guy.. it took 3 weeks to receive a package of Bowman Chrome cards. They were packaged very poorly and a lot of them were scratched upon arrival. I ended up giving him a neutral. Definitely never doing business with him again.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll91/hendersonlacrosse7/
bravesfan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

17 days? lmao. wtf. F him just file a claim with paypal hahaha.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Hopefully you leave the appropriate feedback for the guy. Continuing to let people get away with this one here sure is making this one miserable place to buy things.
i remember a time when it was pretty damn easy and worry free to conduct high dollar transactions on here and not have to worry about anything other than USPS screwing up.

such a shame.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

when a seller cant supply a DC# right away, prepare for issues. No reason not to give an instant DC# if you use PP shipping, or next day from PO. Anything less is unacceptable. Also some irony here.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I disagree with this being a "miserable place to buy things". There are a very good number of reputable sellers that are all trusted, need to stick with them and let the other questionable folks scam amongst themselves
Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I disagree with this being a "miserable place to buy things". There are a very good number of reputable sellers that are all trusted, need to stick with them and let the other questionable folks scam amongst themselves
Seems around half of these transactions are an issue. Slow shipping, damaged goods, never getting goods etc. I find it comical that once somebody has the balls to call out the member other then chime in. Guess what? Had a negative been left people would have thought twice. Once two are left, people wont deal with these clown. It sounds like the member in question should now have 2 negatives and who knows how many more. It is for the betterment of this site if people start leaving proper feedback.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Leave appropriate feedback. This site is getting horrible because members are pansies about leaving a neutral or negative, even when they are deserved!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Seems around half of these transactions are an issue. Slow shipping, damaged goods, never getting goods etc. I find it comical that once somebody has the balls to call out the member other then chime in. Guess what? Had a negative been left people would have thought twice. Once two are left, people wont deal with these clown. It sounds like the member in question should now have 2 negatives and who knows how many more. It is for the betterment of this site if people start leaving proper feedback.
I find it comical when all the same people have all these issues non-stop. Seems to be the same people over and over doing the calling out and getting called out. IMO bad deals are very rare around here if you avoid the notorious idiots.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

I have one to post tonight for a different member. Everyone get your popcorn! lol
hanstess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
I have one to post tonight for a different member. Everyone get your popcorn! lol
ill make sure to have enough for everyone, good ole' public execution thread?
Old 05-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I find it comical when all the same people have all these issues non-stop. Seems to be the same people over and over doing the calling out and getting called out. IMO bad deals are very rare around here if you avoid the notorious idiots.
Here is my question for you then: When a member has 100% positive feedback shouldnt you assume they are solid? Makes sense to me. Nobody on here will leave a negative so they all appear to be great. I personally judge off someones feedback whether I will deal with them or not.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Leave appropriate feedback. This site is getting horrible because members are pansies about leaving a neutral or negative, even when they are deserved!
Amen amen amen amen amen. Glad to see someone gets it.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Here is my question for you then: When a member has 100% positive feedback shouldnt you assume they are solid? Makes sense to me. Nobody on here will leave a negative so they all appear to be great. I personally judge off someones feedback whether I will deal with them or not.
I never assume someone is solid. I base my decision to purchase on feedback (partially), public call outs, and how the seller handles them self. I have bought items from members with feedback percentages in the 80s and had no problems. If they respond to me like they are in 9th grade and dont act professional, I usually just find someone else. Its many many factors that go into my decision to send someone my paypal. I do agree feedback is important and I am going to personally make an effort to be very accurate on all feedback comments, even if its going to upset the person. Retaliation negatives wont hurt me. I had one before that has since been removed, but no one ever brought it up or had issues. How about OP for example, he has 100% feedback but has been called out 2 times on here, however those valuable threads for making a decision have been removed.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
You would know since you the forum lawyer around here you would make a great politician. Always have something to say, easily pursuades other users to make them think like you and come up with complete and utter crap to always post! And get ur facts straight i was called out for taking 6 days to ship and 10 to be delivered from pa to nv.Dont go making stuff up

DONT TURN MY THREAD INTO A COMPLAIN/WHINE SESSION ESP PALM Ill REPORT YOU IN A Heartbeat and u can join gatorbait

But in regards to this transaction:
Yea but everyones different guy had 99% itrader no reason to not do business or so I thought.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-30-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
You would know since you the forum lawyer around here you would make a great politician. Always have something to say, easily pursuades other users to make them think like you and come up with complete and utter crap to always post!

But in regards to this transaction:
Yea but everyones different guy had 99% itrader no reason to not do business or so I thought.
its a forum and free speech, GET OVER IT
Old 05-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh well please read the rules... You have a track record of harassing posts so free speech is only a right until u have offended someone so go read the rules big dog

Before you throw stones...step from your glass house right from your very own itrader:
Quote:
POOR SHIPPING TECHNIQUES, HORRIBLE ATTITUDE, BUYER BEWARE
Date: 12-13-2011

Last edited by Srt42004n; 05-30-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh well please read the rules... You have a track record of harassing posts so free speech is only a right until u have offended someone so go read the rules big dog
not going to take your bait here, im sure this thread will run its own natural course like the last one.

in regards to transaction at hand, 17 days is too long
Old 05-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
No not exactly.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

People know what to expect dealing with me, and my reputation as a buyer/seller/and trader says it all.

Thanks!!!

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-30-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Before you throw stones...step from your glass house right from your very own itrader:

Date: 12-13-2011
That actually isn't true at all...

Free speech is a right as long as you're not endangering anyone. I can say anything I like, whether it offends you or not
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #24 (permalink)

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. Even if the only consequence is that everyone continues to know you are a huge bag.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. Even if the only consequence is that everyone continues to know you are a huge bag.
Keep on hiding behind that keyboard.