Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Deal Gone Bad!

Member Mooshoopork! However let me state Im not calling member a Liar, but ive ask for some proof and still have not received it! So Im calling him out! just Beaware and see if this is a trend and deal with him at own risk. I recently bought a quick sale from him that seems like was an interest free loan for 2 weeks

Seller had a "quick sale" claims he couldnt ship out until sat I waited 5 days and he was suppose to send me a DC number after card was shipped. Never received one! I pmed him on tuesday asked for DC never received one and he tells me card will be there by end of weekend enjoy! Friday I get a pm from him sayin card was mailed back to him ripped open and nothing inside! Seller did issue prompt refund, but When I asked him to provide a DC number to me to verify card was actually shipped he told me he would give me one when he got home that night! Still no DC number... never followed through on that as well!
CutlerCrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

If you can't trust someone who calls himself "Mooshoopork," who can you trust?
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerCrue View Post
Member Mooshoopork! However let me state Im not calling member a Liar, but ive ask for some proof and still have not received it! So Im calling him out! just Beaware and see if this is a trend and deal with him at own risk. I recently bought a quick sale from him that seems like was an interest free loan for 2 weeks

Seller had a "quick sale" claims he couldnt ship out until sat I waited 5 days and he was suppose to send me a DC number after card was shipped. Never received one! I pmed him on tuesday asked for DC never received one and he tells me card will be there by end of weekend enjoy! Friday I get a pm from him sayin card was mailed back to him ripped open and nothing inside! Seller did issue prompt refund, but When I asked him to provide a DC number to me to verify card was actually shipped he told me he would give me one when he got home that night! Still no DC number... never followed through on that as well!
This is probably exactly what it was. He saw something he wanted did not have the funds to cover it but would on payday and he hosed you and tied up your money for two weeks. Another scam for blowout members to use. They know as long as they issue the refund they are off the hook. That sucks bro. Sorry to hear this happened to you.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This is probably exactly what it was. He saw something he wanted did not have the funds to cover it but would on payday and he hosed you and tied up your money for two weeks. Another scam for blowout members to use. They know as long as they issue the refund they are off the hook. That sucks bro. Sorry to hear this happened to you.
By seeing Ebay scams...some members here have picked up on it..It happened to me and I learned a big lesson
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
By seeing Ebay scams...some members here have picked up on it..It happened to me and I learned a big lesson
Yea, its pretty obvious. If this was a legitimate deal and the cards did come back to the seller why did he not repack them and ship them out. Ridiculous. Have you heard of the investing on someone elses dime scam yet? Ebay says you have a 14 day return policy but technically you have 45 days, the time allowed for a claim to be filed. When a player has a big game someone will buy a nice copy of a card from that player from you and hope that the player has a few more good games in a row and the card increases in value. If the player performs well then you will have no problem because your buyer will just sell the card and make a profit as this was his goal from the beginning. But, if the player only has the one good game and tanks in the next few weeks your buyer will send the card back saying it had a scaratch on it that they did not notice before or something along those lines and you are on the hook for a refund and there is nothing you can do about it. No risk at all for the investor. That is beyond BS.