Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #226 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Wow!.....What a greedy scumbag!.....I hate selfish people like this ruining our hobby!...Please get the hell out of here and dont come back!...Thanks!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 06-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #227 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im sorry but you cannot commit a crime and think you can go unpunished. If anything this falls under "negating a contractual tranaction". Should lead to a ban from trading if anything. The punishment of losing trading/buying/selling privledges seems fitting for a punishment.

Why should the rest of us have to suffer for your mistakes and short comings?
where is the crime here man? i was honest from the beginning and i understand it is not a popular decision that i made,it's done people who know me and have dealt with me know i am a good trader/seller/buyer this instance just didnt work out for Paul and myself this time,I am in the wrong i understand this and i am sorry toy Paul and the community aswell as applying a black eye to the community.I was left a negative and explained why i chose to make my decision (not saying it was the right decision) but i made it,This thread made it's point ...there is really no need for the mobbing/bashing to carry on is there?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #228 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
where is the crime here man? i was honest from the beginning and i understand it is not a popular decision that i made,it's done people who know me and have dealt with me know i am a good trader/seller/buyer this instance just didnt work out for Paul and myself this time,I am in the wrong i understand this and i am sorry toy Paul and the community aswell as applying a black eye to the community.I was left a negative and explained why i chose to make my decision (not saying it was the right decision) but i made it,This thread made it's point ...there is really no need for the mobbing/bashing to carry on is there?
Dude - stop saying you were honest from the beginning and ignoring my posts about how you've lied since Post #4 where you said you needed the extra money.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #229 (permalink)

Penny1fan, simply put...STOP TALKING! The more you talk, the worse you are making yourself look. There is nothing to be gained...just shut it.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Dude - stop saying you were honest from the beginning and ignoring my posts about how you've lied since Post #4 where you said you needed the extra money.
get a life weirdo
Old 06-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #231 (permalink)

Quote:
get over it trolls,it's done Paul i am sorry you had to get pushy and talk down to me because of that you lost out on a few cards in the future you should tend to not talk down to someone and maybe help come to a resolution..what's done is done move on now.

as for xavier i am not being snide...haters are gonna hate when it comes to you sir and in this hobby it's rather childish you will not own every single Penny card and neither will i ..i have accepted that fact when i started collected Penny at the age of 11.So you should probably move on aswell

for the last time what's done is done move on..nothing to see here feel free to ignore me as a user for those who feel is though you cannot deal with me in the future,I have nothing else to say about this manner.I made the unpopular decision for my own personal reasons and understand the backlash..but let's pack up the lawnchairs and put out the fire now
Sorry, but you started this thread as someone who, although you did the wrong thing, I could sympathize with. But now you're just being ridiculous. The reason no one wants to move on is because you're going about this all wrong. You still have the capacity to make this SOMEWHAT right. You can't make it totally right; that ship has sailed. But you can show you're wrong by doing the right thing and you're not. On top of that you're mad at everyone else for being trolls? Everyone just doesn't want you to get off the hook scott-free.

As many have said, you have no logic, no ethics, and no morals.

Collecting the Thunder and DeMarcus Cousins.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
as for xavier i am not being snide...haters are gonna hate when it comes to you sir and in this hobby it's rather childish you will not own every single Penny card and neither will i ..i have accepted that fact when i started collected Penny at the age of 11.So you should probably move on aswell
Move on? Meaning you want me to forgive you for being cheap on sending PWE? No, actually I would keep remind myself that there are people out there like you being cheap, being dishonest in this hobby.

Btw, his another ebay ID is auctions_elite_1952.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #233 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by volblorx8634 View Post
Sorry, but you started this thread as someone who, although you did the wrong thing, I could sympathize with. But now you're just being ridiculous. The reason no one wants to move on is because you're going about this all wrong. You still have the capacity to make this SOMEWHAT right. You can't make it totally right; that ship has sailed. But you can show you're wrong by doing the right thing and you're not. On top of that you're mad at everyone else for being trolls? Everyone just doesn't want you to get off the hook scott-free.

As many have said, you have no logic, no ethics, and no morals.
if that is your oppinions so be it i accept that now move on everyone ...rally is over
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:
i was honest from the beginning
"honorable in principles, intentions and actions"

Somehow, I think you're struggling with the meaning of that word.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #235 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
if that is your oppinions so be it i accept that now move on everyone ...rally is over
You should move on and dont come back!..

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 06-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #236 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Move on? Meaning you want me to forgive you for being cheap on sending PWE? No, actually I would keep remind myself that there are people out there like you being cheap, being dishonest in this hobby.

Btw, his another ebay ID is auctions_elite_1952.
haha your such a dweeb man you made this outlandish accusations about the cards you recieved from me but provided me with no proof whatsoever..never asked for a refund not even a partial...nothing? your full of crap and out of spite you wanna keep running your mouth.The 1 card was so wet you were "letting it dry out" thats just insulting to me i am sorry you can try to run my name into the ground all you want but i know what your intentions are and where they really come from
Old 06-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #237 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The crime is found in you renegging on a deal already made. See paul had a deal with you. He paid and took care of his end. Did you take care of your end and send him the cards? Yes or no? If thats a no and we do know that, you did not hold up your part of this agreement. Thats a crime.

You were not honest from the beginning. You sold him a card and never sent it. Thats not being honest. You took money from him and never delivered. I dont care that you gave him a refund. What you should have done was sent him your portion of this trade. Its that simple. Using the excuse that he talked in a manner after you took him for a ride has nothing to do with you backing out of the orginal transaction. What makes it worse is that you did it over $$. Small $$ to make it twice as bad.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:
haha your such a dweeb man you made this outlandish accusations about the cards you recieved from me but provided me with no proof whatsoever..never asked for a refund not even a partial...nothing? your full of crap and out of spite you wanna keep running your mouth.The 1 card was so wet you were "letting it dry out" thats just insulting to me i am sorry you can try to run my name into the ground all you want but i know what your intentions are and where they really come from
Yeah, send me refund to my paypal by tonight. I will delete all my posts here. Good?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The crime is found in you renegging on a deal already made. See paul had a deal with you. He paid and took care of his end. Did you take care of your end and send him the cards? Yes or no? If thats a no and we do know that, you did not hold up your part of this agreement. Thats a crime.

You were not honest from the beginning. You sold him a card and never sent it. Thats not being honest. You took money from him and never delivered. I dont care that you gave him a refund. What you should have done was sent him your portion of this trade. Its that simple. Using the excuse that he talked in a manner after you took him for a ride has nothing to do with you backing out of the orginal transaction. What makes it worse is that you did it over $$. Small $$ to make it twice as bad.
as i stated before there was no reasoning with him he wanted to start the rally..this forum gets their rocks off on these rally's this thread was more important to him than trying to figure something out so all 3 parties could possibly walk away happy in the end,i am a fair person and for those who know me on a more personal level or have dealt with me in the past know this.But what is done is done now..there is no going back on making it right now so everyone just needs to move along and ignore me as a user or whatever for the fear of being robbed or whatever it is some of you have came to the conclusion that i did or are calling it

Last edited by penny1fan; 06-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #240 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, send me refund to my paypal by tonight. I will delete all my posts here. Good?
you had the cards for going on 3 months.for poops and giggles can you please upload an image of the water damage on that fleer thrill seekers card though?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #241 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
as i stated before there was no reasoning with him he wanted to start the rally..this forum gets their rocks off on these rally's this thread was more important to him than trying to figure something out so all 3 parties could possibly walk away happy in the end,i am a fair person and for those who know me on a more personal lever or have dealt with me in the past know this.But what is done is done now..there is no going back on making it right now so everyone just needs to move along and ignore me as a user or whatever for the fear of being robbed or whatever it is some of you have came to the conclusion that i did or are calling it
Send Paul $25 - that would make it right - even though you are saying there is no way to make it right...

Obviously there is. You are choosing to not make it right by keeping ther extra $25 you got.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
you had the cards for going on 3 months.for poops and giggles can you please upload an image of the water damage on that fleer thrill seekers card though?
I want to see how water is not dry up after 2 months first.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
as i stated before there was no reasoning with him he wanted to start the rally..this forum gets their rocks off on these rally's this thread was more important to him than trying to figure something out so all 3 parties could possibly walk away happy in the end,i am a fair person and for those who know me on a more personal level or have dealt with me in the past know this.But what is done is done now..there is no going back on making it right now so everyone just needs to move along and ignore me as a user or whatever for the fear of being robbed or whatever it is some of you have came to the conclusion that i did or are calling it
There you go blaming other people for your 1) mistake 2) attitude 3) stubbronness....

Collecting the Thunder and DeMarcus Cousins.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #244 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Send Paul $25 - that would make it right - even though you are saying there is no way to make it right...

Obviously there is. You are choosing to not make it right by keeping ther extra $25 you got.
yeah thats not gonna happen what is done is done,being called a scumbag,liar,poor,douchebag etc. damage is done the majority of you who insist on name calling and carrying on about this well ..as far as i am concerend at this point can kick rocks (nice way of saying what i feel) it's done and over with..Paul got his point acrossed you all can take it for what it is and get back to your lives maybe
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #245 (permalink)

Penny, if you really want this thread to die, STOP TALKING. You defending yourself and responding to these various posts is what's keeping the thread going. I know there's a need to "defend your honor" or "stick up for yourself" or "fight the haters" or whatever, but it's not worth it if you're really annoyed that this thing won't end.

This post has nothing to do with my opinion on the situation.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #246 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I want to see how water is not dry up after 2 months first.
what?? LOL thats what i thought...wow
Old 06-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #247 (permalink)
Banned

Im sorry but there is absolutely no reason for the site and its good members to suffer for the actions of you. Thats the jist of it.

If this was a court room, the judge would make you pay Paul based on the information. You choose to to make it right. Just like when individuals in society choose not follow the laws in place, they are punished.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #248 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK8283 View Post
Penny, if you really want this thread to die, STOP TALKING. You defending yourself and responding to these various posts is what's keeping the thread going. I know there's a need to "defend your honor" or "stick up for yourself" or "fight the haters" or whatever, but it's not worth it if you're really annoyed that this thing won't end.

This post has nothing to do with my opinion on the situation.
agree and thay is my intentions here but you are completely right, i'm done here...
Old 06-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #249 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Im sorry but there is absolutely no reason for the site and its good members to suffer for the actions of you. Thats the jist of it.

If this was a court room, the judge would make you pay Paul based on the information. You choose to to make it right. Just like when individuals in society choose not follow the laws in place, they are punished.
the judge would also realise my negative feedback and defamation of character suit that i would counter sue for and call it a wash.It's done now cut & dry
Old 06-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #250 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
the judge would also realise my negative feedback and defamation of character suit that i would counter sue for and call it a wash.It's done now cut & dry
No he wouldnt. He would laugh at a libel suit and defamation of character. See you are the criminal here. A criminal has no rights. Once he is violated the terms/laws and guidelines which we all follow, you give up such liberties of having the same rights.

You stole from him. THere is not calling it a wash in my books. You think a simple sorry will fix it? What if the guy that took you for $500 said sorry, should he have the right to keep your money? I mean he said sorry right? Doesnt that make everything good now?
Closed Thread