Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #251 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
No he wouldnt. He would laugh at a libel suit and defamation of character. See you are the criminal here. A criminal has no rights. Once he is violated the terms/laws and guidelines which we all follow, you give up such liberties of having the same rights.

You stole from him. THere is not calling it a wash in my books. You think a simple sorry will fix it? What if the guy that took you for $500 said sorry, should he have the right to keep your money? I mean he said sorry right? Doesnt that make everything good now?
the guy never refunded me my money and kept my cards..also listed them on ebay a month later

trying to weigh these 2 and find similarities but sorry ..didn't work
Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #252 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
the guy never refunded me my money and kept my cards..also listed them on ebay a month later

trying to weigh these 2 and find similarities but sorry ..didn't work
But according to you if he admits his mistake and says sorry, it should be a wash. Because thats essentially what you are saying here.

You sold a card and didnt deliver. You said sorry and expect everything to be dandy.

There is no difference. You hosed Paul. This guy hosed you. His sorry should be enough because you feel that your apology should be enough.

Thats the point.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #253 (permalink)

wow it was only 4 pages last night! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Move on? Meaning you want me to forgive you for being cheap on sending PWE? No, actually I would keep remind myself that there are people out there like you being cheap, being dishonest in this hobby.

Btw, his another ebay ID is auctions_elite_1952.
thanks for the other id. was the rodman collector disclosed?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #254 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
But according to you if he admits his mistake and says sorry, it should be a wash. Because thats essentially what you are saying here.

You sold a card and didnt deliver. You said sorry and expect everything to be dandy.

There is no difference. You hosed Paul. This guy hosed you. His sorry should be enough because you feel that your apology should be enough.

Thats the point.
maybe in your oppinion and others,i don't see it that way i am sorry..i understand my decision would not be a popluar one but im not compare apples and oranges no..
Old 06-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #255 (permalink)

Hey Penny, if you got ripped why not file a case w/ paypal?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #256 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
maybe in your oppinion and others,i don't see it that way i am sorry..i understand my decision would not be a popluar one but im not compare apples and oranges no..
its pretty simple. I get it now.

Someone defrauded you. So now you think it entitles you to defraud someone else.

Remember 2 wrongs dont make a right.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #257 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
wow it was only 4 pages last night! lol

thanks for the other id. was the rodman collector disclosed?
he is a member on this forum and im not getting him involved within the circus he has seen the post and used the word "bogus" and how sorry he was for bringing all of this on,he also sent the $25 i refunded him back to me this morning along with another $10 for my troubles which i kindly declined the $35 that he sent.He is a nice guy who will appreciate these cards.He said he would post in this thread on my behalf if needed be but i told him not to if he fealt as though he didnt need to.I will take all the negative bashing solely no need for it go in any other direction
Old 06-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #258 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
its pretty simple. I get it now.

Someone defrauded you. So now you think it entitles you to defraud someone else.

Remember 2 wrongs dont make a right.
not at all..this issue i had happend 5 years ago,that guy had other intentions than myself but like i said feel free to hold your oppinion of me..i am not gonna pull on your leg and beg for your trust nor forgiveness or anyone elses for that matter
Old 06-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #259 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
he is a member on this forum and im not getting him involved within the circus he has seen the post and used the word "bogus" and how sorry he was for bringing all of this on,he also sent the $25 i refunded him back to me this morning along with another $10 for my troubles which i kindly declined the $35 that he sent.He is a nice guy who will appreciate these cards.He said he would post in this thread on my behalf if needed be but i told him not to if he fealt as though he didnt need to.I will take all the negative bashing solely no need for it go in any other direction
The fact you sent him $25 this morning at all just shows how ridiculously clueless you in fact are.

Refunding money to the guy that bought the cards out from the original buyer that paid for them is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #260 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
The fact you sent him $25 this morning at all just shows how ridiculously clueless you in fact are.

Refunding money to the guy that bought the cards out from the original buyer that paid for them is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
i owe paul nothing once this thread was submitted, it's pretty cut & dry now
Old 06-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #261 (permalink)

Why do you keep calling it the 'unpopular' decision.

You're shady wording to try and ease the fire YOU started is not going to work.

Your 'PERSONAL REASONS' were that you are GREEDY and wanted more money!

If a criminal commits a crime, people don't just ignore it and 'move on' .

And you are trying to justify you backing out because I was pushy and talked down to you?!

HAHA...bud, you are a complete JOKE!
Old 06-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #262 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
Hey Penny, if you got ripped why not file a case w/ paypal?
it was when i first started selling internationally i thought paying the $18 to print out the paypal customs shipping label i would be safe and cover my tracks..but nothing was tracked and the seller obviously caught on to the situation and stiffed me with the item's not recieved case,I was furious but paypal did nothing for me and to make things worse he posted them on ebay a month later for sale and they were all Penny PC cards at the time (had to raise money for immediate family illness) i have yet to replace several of them and probably won't the cards just don't show up anywhere
Old 06-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #263 (permalink)

Quote:
You should write storybooks for children.

Do you really expect us to believe this after all of your lying you've done so far?!
Old 06-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #264 (permalink)

I was done posting, but I came back to read and have to point this out...

You said the reason Paul won't be getting his cards or money is because he was rude to you. No, the reason he won't be getting his cards or money is because you took them and sold them to someone else. Apparently either he wasn't rude to you before you backed out or you didn't care, because you told him you had a deal and to send the $70 by giving him your PayPal address. The fact that you sent back the $70 doesn't make you honest or just. PayPal would've taken care of that as it was impossible for you to deliver goods that you sold to someone else. The fact that you were "honest" about screwing him over to his face doesn't win you any points.

Your constant blame-shifting really is disgusting.

"Hey, I'm going to take your cards, sell them for more to someone else, and keep the profit. I'm telling you this because I'm honest. But don't worry, I'll refund your initial payment because I'm a nice guy. Oh, what's that? I don't have your blessing to do that? Well... tough. I'm doing it. Please understand, or at a very minimum, just sit there and take it. Wait, why is this blowing back on me? I don't understand... I mean, I don't care. But I'm an honest guy."
Old 06-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #265 (permalink)

Hey penny, not sure what happened here but do you have any duplicate pennys for sell? looking for inserts mainly. Thanks
Old 06-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #266 (permalink)

Quote:
it was when i first started selling internationally i thought paying the $18 to print out the paypal customs shipping label i would be safe and cover my tracks..but nothing was tracked and the seller obviously caught on to the situation and stiffed me with the item's not recieved case,I was furious but paypal did nothing for me and to make things worse he posted them on ebay a month later for sale and they were all Penny PC cards at the time (had to raise money for immediate family illness) i have yet to replace several of them and probably won't the cards just don't show up anywhere
Maybe the buyer really didn't receive the PWE. I received two damaged cards last week. One ebay seller acted just like you. He told me I was a liar that the card I was personally holding was not damaged. This was after I kindly approached him with the situation. I followed his attitude outburst with a negative feedback, but he had all choices in his corner.

May I use you as a case for my Organizational Behavior course? Honest question! The values, beliefs and biases that influence your emotional behavior is quite interesting.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #267 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnold84 View Post
Hey penny, not sure what happened here but do you have any duplicate pennys for sell? looking for inserts mainly. Thanks
Can I use you for my case study too? After all of this information, you still want to conduct business with this individual? You are a human anomaly.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #268 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
Can I use you for my case study too? After all of this information, you still want to conduct business with this individual? You are a human anomaly.
sure feel free to PM me, and my logic is after all this has happened I doubt penny will do something like this again and if so I am willing to take my losses. Not a big deal, it is just cardboard after all am I right...
Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #269 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
yes i do,I have plenty shoot me a PM if interested
Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #270 (permalink)

LMFAO.

I have just about seen it all here. A seller is getting publicly and deservedly destroyed in a 300 post thread and someone comes into the thread and wants to buy/trade with them?

There has to be a word better than "Wow" to describe my surprise.

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #271 (permalink)

This thread is STILL going...?

Penny, you were wrong to not complete the deal with Paul, everybody knows this.
You need to understand why he got angry with you.
That does not justify then offering to pay the difference TO THE OTHER PERSON - this just blows my mind.
And I thought the thread selling the Rodmans had been up for a while too...

As you said before (that you would) - just stop posting. Everybody knows you did wrong here and you're only making yourself look worse (and risking being banned completely). Nothing against you personally as I barely know you. Just let this end now since you're not going to make it up to him, eat the negative and leave this alone.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #272 (permalink)

How poignant!

Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #273 (permalink)

Enough with this thread. Penny was completely wrong, and Paul was right to call him out, but enough!

I like how threads like this go on for pages and pages, but when people want to share their cards and stories with people you're lucky if you get 2 or 3 responses.
My PC: https://picasaweb.google.com/104882385261896057224
Old 06-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #274 (permalink)

Dennis Rodman Exquisite Jersey Auto /25 ++ FOR SALE!

It looks like the 2 rodman GU were sold to ikelove500/akeonin? And it looks like akeonin is the super buyer for rodman in ebay.

What I don't understand is that.... Penny1fan was asking $100 for 2GU and 1 Auto, but this 1 feedback guy would only take 2 GU for $100. I just don't get the whole logic behind this story.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #275 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsFan747 View Post
Enough with this thread. Penny was completely wrong, and Paul was right to call him out, but enough!

I like how threads like this go on for pages and pages, but when people want to share their cards and stories with people you're lucky if you get 2 or 3 responses.
Agree 100%

But the problem is when someone keeps replying and making the same points (logical or not) - it drives people to respond.

I've wanted to not reply, I really didn't, but he kept calling himself honest after he lied between Post #4 and like Post #15 clear as day.

I couldn't help myself. Haha
Closed Thread