Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #276 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
LMFAO.

I have just about seen it all here. A seller is getting publicly and deservedly destroyed in a 300 post thread and someone comes into the thread and wants to buy/trade with them?

There has to be a word better than "Wow" to describe my surprise.
Just his friend pretending that he has no idea what happened, in hopes to stick it to Paul and show him that some might actually not know what the shady seller did.... smh never gets old.

We know everybody knows, no need to pretend.

Paul, don't fall for it...
__________________
PC up on eBay auctions... 1 day left - Bill Russell Letter "S" patch, 1/1 Laundry Tags, 1/1 Letter patches, Exquisite Patch Autos, 1/1 Cut HOF Autos, 1/1 Logomans, Silhouettes SSP!, Coach Dual Auto, UD Black 1/1, 90's Insert, 90's player Triple Auto, Barkley 1/1 Letter B, Primes, Patches, Autos, etc*GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY SALE*
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #277 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Just his friend pretending that he has no idea what happened, in hopes to stick it to Paul and show him that some might actually not know what the shady seller did.... smh never gets old.

We know everybody knows, no need to pretend.

Paul, don't fall for it...
I wouldn't fall for that. All he's been doing is playing innocent, and in denial. Now making false claims without proof and having his buddies come in to try and defuse the situation and brush it under the rug.

How ANYONE can be ok with not only what he did, but his attitude throughout this situation is beyond me.


Given his responses and attitude, it is certain that if he sells a card to someone here on the site, and anyone else offers him more after the sale, you can be sure he will take the higher offer and screw someone over again for his own personal gain!

But some people are OK with that?
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #278 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I wouldn't fall for that. All he's been doing is playing innocent, and in denial. Now making false claims without proof and having his buddies come in to try and defuse the situation and brush it under the rug.

How ANYONE can be ok with not only what he did, but his attitude throughout this situation is beyond me.


Given his responses and attitude, it is certain that if he sells a card to someone here on the site, and anyone else offers him more after the sale, you can be sure he will take the higher offer and screw someone over again for his own personal gain!

But some people are OK with that?
i don't think anyone is ok with what he did, noone has said it was ok. But as a first time offender i think this thread has been enough punishment, his reputation has been hit. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. If it happens again, trust me i will help tie the noose and light the torches.
kbeast89 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #279 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
i don't think anyone is ok with what he did, noone has said it was ok. But as a first time offender i think this thread has been enough punishment, his reputation has been hit. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. If it happens again, trust me i will help tie the noose and light the torches.
And I do agree, the thing is ... he hasn't learned his lesson. It's not even a question. His responses here are clear proof that he has no remorse for the situation, and is simply trying to play the empathy card.


He still will not do the right thing and try to correct the situation, and that is clear-cut proof that he has absolutely no moral integrity and will do the same thing again to the next member if the situation arises!
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #280 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
And I do agree, the thing is ... he hasn't learned his lesson. It's not even a question. His responses here are clear proof that he has no remorse for the situation, and is simply trying to play the empathy card.


He still will not do the right thing and try to correct the situation, and that is clear-cut proof that he has absolutely no moral integrity and will do the same thing again to the next member if the situation arises!
you don't know that
kbeast89 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #281 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
i don't think anyone is ok with what he did, noone has said it was ok. But as a first time offender i think this thread has been enough punishment, his reputation has been hit. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. If it happens again, trust me i will help tie the noose and light the torches.
LMAO!!!

Not saying that what he did is right, but I never had any problems with Penny, and actually sorry for even posting... Just got me pissed a little and didn't really pay much attention to the user name lol. That's why I just shouldn't even post my feelings... because I really don't know the guy, but seem him around and never had any problems.

Again, still a wrong move, but in the future i'll stay clear of giving my opinion because it really brings a negative vibe and creates a devided forum... and that's not my intensions. I'll keep my mouth SHUT next time haha

Nothing personally against you Penny, just got me mad about the situation. There are others who will give their opinion, so i'll sit back and eat my popcorn I'm retired...............

But let's not get out of control around these parts or I just might have to come out of retierment haha
__________________
PC up on eBay auctions... 1 day left - Bill Russell Letter "S" patch, 1/1 Laundry Tags, 1/1 Letter patches, Exquisite Patch Autos, 1/1 Cut HOF Autos, 1/1 Logomans, Silhouettes SSP!, Coach Dual Auto, UD Black 1/1, 90's Insert, 90's player Triple Auto, Barkley 1/1 Letter B, Primes, Patches, Autos, etc*GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY SALE*
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #282 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
you don't know that

Of course I don't KNOW that. But if someone is not truly remorseful about a situation, and a similar situation presents itself, it's more likely than not they will handle the situation the same.

It's evident by the 100's of other posts that people are not comfortable with this guy being here given the way he handled this situation from the start. And given his many posts through this thread, it's clearly apparent he truly doesn't feel what he did was really that bad or wrong, or he'd make good on the situation with me ... which he stubbornly is NOT willing to do?! For someone to not be willing to make good on such a horrible, and now public, situation ... obviously means there is something wrong with their morality.

Nobody wants to be his next unsuspecting victim.






But I guess there are the few people who are OK with him walking away from this with his completely skewed and ridiculous perception and attitude...?

Last edited by paul06901; 06-05-2012 at 10:46 PM.
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #283 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
Of course I don't KNOW that. But if someone is not truly remorseful about a situation, and a similar situation presents itself, it's more likely than not they will handle the situation the same.

It's evident by the 100's of other posts that people are not comfortable with this guy being here given the way he handled this situation from the start.

Nobody wants to be his next unsuspecting victim.






But I guess there are the few people who are OK with him walking away from this with his completely skewed and ridiculous perception and attitude...?
Noone is forcing you or anyone else to trade with him again. Just avoid him!
kbeast89 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #284 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,741
Default

i think what he did was wrong but hey atleast he didnt scam you and take your $75 well either way this thread was entertaining even though i only read the 1st page
ronaldo943 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #285 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
LMAO!!!

Not saying that what he did is right, but I never had any problems with Penny, and actually sorry for even posting... Just got me pissed a little and didn't really pay much attention to the user name lol. That's why I just shouldn't even post my feelings... because I really don't know the guy, but seem him around and never had any problems.

Again, still a wrong move, but in the future i'll stay clear of giving my opinion because it really brings a negative vibe and creates a devided forum... and that's not my intensions. I'll keep my mouth SHUT next time haha

Nothing personally against you Penny, just got me mad about the situation. There are others who will give their opinion, so i'll sit back and eat my popcorn I'm retired...............

But let's not get out of control around these parts or I just might have to come out of retierment haha
it is all good man i personally got really heated lastnight and i think the majority of us did? i will not take many of these posts to heart because i was in the wrong and understand that and have all along..was just trying to explain the reason to why i did what i did but understand it still wasnt the right thing nor moral thing to do and i am sorry to whoever it offends and once again to Paul i am sorry
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #286 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo943 View Post
i think what he did was wrong but hey atleast he didnt scam you and take your $75 well either way this thread was entertaining even though i only read the 1st page
No, he didn't take me for $75...but he did take me for $25.

I could understand if it took me a week to pay and I didn't respond or something. But I paid instantly and he said the cards were going to ship. Then he got greedy and worked a deal with another guy to make an extra $25 at MY expense.

That is equally as bad, IMO.
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #287 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
it is all good man i personally got really heated lastnight and i think the majority of us did? i will not take many of these posts to heart because i was in the wrong and understand that and have all along..was just trying to explain the reason to why i did what i did but understand it still wasnt the right thing nor moral thing to do and i am sorry to whoever it offends and once again to Paul i am sorry
If you are sooooo sorry, why are you refusing to make it right with me?

You refuse to cancel the illegitimate deal you made AFTER ours.

You refuse to send me the $25 you profited off of MY cards.



You are not sorry one bit, or you would have remorse and intent to make things right with me right now!
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #288 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fremont, Ohio
Posts: 315
Default

How long after you made the payment did he send his email?
badbeatkking is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #289 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
If you are sooooo sorry, why are you refusing to make it right with me?

You refuse to cancel the illegitimate deal you made AFTER ours.

You refuse to send me the $25 you profited off of MY cards.



You are not sorry one bit, or you would have remorse and intent to make things right with me right now!
he apologized! forgiveness shouldn't have to be bought!
kbeast89 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #290 (permalink)
Member
 
DrJ Converse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,014
Default

I am unsure why their is such a gang mentality on this issue, and I don't have the energy to read a dozen plus pages. A guy screwed up a transaction, don't deal with him in the future if it bothers you to that degree. Playng Matlock and trying to solve a case is just a waste of time.
DrJ Converse is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #291 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
he apologized! forgiveness shouldn't have to be bought!
How can you apologize in a situation like this and have that be OK?

He profited $25 off of me, and the simple solution is to send me the $25, but he refuses to do so.

If I went to the store and stole a pack of gum, then went to the manager and said "I'm sorry I stole this pack of gum" ... do I get to keep the gum and all is good?
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #292 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
If you are sooooo sorry, why are you refusing to make it right with me?

You refuse to cancel the illegitimate deal you made AFTER ours.

You refuse to send me the $25 you profited off of MY cards.



You are not sorry one bit, or you would have remorse and intent to make things right with me right now!
i am sorry but now your saying if i send you the $25 i am forgiven? thats kind outlandish don't you think? its obvious that this (rodman collector) $25 is what you are really after but yet i was the shameful person who sold my soul for the $25? i refunded the rodman collector that extra $25 profit as i mentioned previously.This thread was your idea as an attempt to make it right and try to work something out?I may have not handled our deal the correct way but i dont think this thread was the solution..that being said and for the last time i say this Paul..what's done is done as soon as this thread got submitted.I am sorry to you and whoever i may have lost my honor,dignity,respect and most important trust i apologize to not only you but the entire blowout card community.
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #293 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeatkking View Post
How long after you made the payment did he send his email?
I sent my PM confirming payment: 06-03-2012, 01:15 AM

Then he replies saying they will ship out: 06-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Then he replied saying he refunded: 06-03-2012, 11:06 PM


So there was about 8 hours there where he tried to work the deal with the other guy...
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #294 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,475
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
he apologized! forgiveness shouldn't have to be bought!
This is just dumb in the context of this thread
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #295 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
i am sorry but now your saying if i send you the $25 i am forgiven? thats kind outlandish don't you think? its obvious that this (rodman collector) $25 is what you are really after but yet i was the shameful person who sold my soul for the $25? i refunded the rodman collector that extra $25 profit as i mentioned previously.This thread was your idea as an attempt to make it right and try to work something out?I may have not handled our deal the correct way but i dont think this thread was the solution..that being said and for the last time i say this Paul..what's done is done as soon as this thread got submitted.I am sorry to you and whoever i may have lost my honor,dignity,respect and most important trust i apologize to not only you but the entire blowout card community.
Not outlandish at all, others have said you should do that too. That way you are not just trying to profit $$$, but you truly just wanted the cards to go to that collector.

But your denial to do so, proves you are just greedy and have no remorse...don't try to turn that on me.

You can't agree that you didn't handle it correctly, then be upset I made a thread? I gave you the chance to and you refused because you are greedy.

Your apologize don't mean jack, you can talk and talk and talk but let your actions speak for your words...and you won't do that, because you don't have any true remorse and refuse to send me the $25 you profited off of my cards...you have zero integrity, remorse or morality.
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #296 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
No, he didn't take me for $75...but he did take me for $25.

I could understand if it took me a week to pay and I didn't respond or something. But I paid instantly and he said the cards were going to ship. Then he got greedy and worked a deal with another guy to make an extra $25 at MY expense.

That is equally as bad, IMO.
Yea i know what you mean i would be mad if i was you, well either way thanks for the pretty entertaining thread
ronaldo943 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #297 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I sent my PM confirming payment: 06-03-2012, 01:15 AM

Then he replies saying they will ship out: 06-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Then he replied saying he refunded: 06-03-2012, 11:06 PM


So there was about 8 hours there where he tried to work the deal with the other guy...
Next time pay for rush delivery..... hahahahaha jk
__________________
PC up on eBay auctions... 1 day left - Bill Russell Letter "S" patch, 1/1 Laundry Tags, 1/1 Letter patches, Exquisite Patch Autos, 1/1 Cut HOF Autos, 1/1 Logomans, Silhouettes SSP!, Coach Dual Auto, UD Black 1/1, 90's Insert, 90's player Triple Auto, Barkley 1/1 Letter B, Primes, Patches, Autos, etc*GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY SALE*
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #298 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
This is just dumb in the context of this thread
I agree, but he has taken pennyfan1's side since post one, so his opinion is obviously biased (if you compare to the general consensus).

It's like arguing a mute point.


Pennyfan1 can talk and apologize until blue in the face, but he won't take corrective ACTIONS.

And that is the point here ... When there is a chance to make good, he refuses, because he is greedy ... and there should be no forgiveness for that! cmon now!
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #299 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I sent my PM confirming payment: 06-03-2012, 01:15 AM

Then he replies saying they will ship out: 06-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Then he replied saying he refunded: 06-03-2012, 11:06 PM


So there was about 8 hours there where he tried to work the deal with the other guy...
never worked out a deal or drove up any prices as i stated before,i was contacted by the individual asking me to please sell them to him and how he has been looking for the 2 cards for quite sometime,he also offered more money yes (not a hobby friendly move to do on his part either) and being a player collector myself i know what it is like to finally land something you have been looking to find for quite sometime so i have a soft spot for player collectors especially 90's players.I then pondered the idea of the issue and knew it was the wrong thing to do so i then send Paul a friendly message asking him for his blessing to proceed with this and refund him his money thinking we could work something out and maybe even for Paul to understand (before i refunded him his money) not only does he not remotely understand but then chooses to talk down to me and become demanding telling me what i have to do.I could have understood some frustration and dissapointment on his behalf but thought he would have handled it a completely different way i honestly did so i was a bit taken back and kind of took offence to how i was talked to being a respected member acrossed the boards for quite sometime and decided to do what i thought was right and refund Paul his payment in full immediatly after his message.Then there was no resolution messages just a message basically stating that he was gonna slam me on the boards

like i said i am not saying what i did is right by any means just what i thought was best for myself and the Rodman collector.Once again i am sorry to all within the Blowout cards community and will no longer do business like this in the near/distant future.
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #300 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
How can you apologize in a situation like this and have that be OK?

He profited $25 off of me, and the simple solution is to send me the $25, but he refuses to do so.

If I went to the store and stole a pack of gum, then went to the manager and said "I'm sorry I stole this pack of gum" ... do I get to keep the gum and all is good?
Because you have bashed him for 12 pages already.. thats why i say an apology is ok.... and he didn't keep your money.. your examples are stupid
kbeast89 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.