Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #301 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
never worked out a deal or drove up any prices as i stated before,i was contacted by the individual asking me to please sell them to him and how he has been looking for the 2 cards for quite sometime,he also offered more money yes (not a hobby friendly move to do on his part either) and being a player collector myself i know what it is like to finally land something you have been looking to find for quite sometime so i have a soft spot for player collectors especially 90's players.I then pondered the idea of the issue and knew it was the wrong thing to do so i then send Paul a friendly message asking him for his blessing to proceed with this and refund him his money thinking we could work something out and maybe even for Paul to understand (before i refunded him his money) not only does he not remotely understand but then chooses to talk down to me and become demanding telling me what i have to do.I could have understood some frustration and dissapointment on his behalf but thought he would have handled it a completely different way i honestly did so i was a bit taken back and kind of took offence to how i was talked to being a respected member acrossed the boards for quite sometime and decided to do what i thought was right and refund Paul his payment in full immediatly after his message.Then there was no resolution messages just a message basically stating that he was gonna slam me on the boards

like i said i am not saying what i did is right by any means just what i thought was best for myself and the Rodman collector.Once again i am sorry to all within the Blowout cards community and will no longer do business like this in the near/distant future.

Your logic makes ZERO sense.

You refused to try and work out the situation with me solely for the reason that I was upset you sold cards out from under me so that you could make an extra $25?

Don't give that BS that he is a player collector, whatever. Then you put him in contact with me. You have no idea of my intentions for the cards. You were just greedy!

Of course you did what was *best for yourself*

Man, your mentality is so messed up. I cannot understand how your brain even comprehends your justifications.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #302 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
Because you have bashed him for 12 pages already.. thats why i say an apology is ok.... and he didn't keep your money.. your examples are stupid
I didn't bash at all, I stated the facts...and provided them for everyone to see. An apology ISN'T OK, not given the attitude and morals of this guy. He refuses to make good because he will do this again to make a quick buck!

My examples are not stupid, they are on-point and make sense...and that can be frustrating for someone pushing for this to be OK from his point of view...and I can see that.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #303 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I didn't bash at all, I stated the facts...and provided them for everyone to see. An apology ISN'T OK, not given the attitude and morals of this guy. He refuses to make good because he will do this again to make a quick buck!

My examples are not stupid, they are on-point and make sense...and that can be frustrating for someone pushing for this to be OK from his point of view...and I can see that.
your examples are are not on POINT.. lol
Old 06-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #304 (permalink)

Quote:
never worked out a deal or drove up any prices as i stated before,i was contacted by the individual asking me to please sell them to him and how he has been looking for the 2 cards for quite sometime,he also offered more money yes (not a hobby friendly move to do on his part either) and being a player collector myself i know what it is like to finally land something you have been looking to find for quite sometime so i have a soft spot for player collectors especially 90's players.I then pondered the idea of the issue and knew it was the wrong thing to do so i then send Paul a friendly message asking him for his blessing to proceed with this and refund him his money thinking we could work something out and maybe even for Paul to understand (before i refunded him his money) not only does he not remotely understand but then chooses to talk down to me and become demanding telling me what i have to do.I could have understood some frustration and dissapointment on his behalf but thought he would have handled it a completely different way i honestly did so i was a bit taken back and kind of took offence to how i was talked to being a respected member acrossed the boards for quite sometime and decided to do what i thought was right and refund Paul his payment in full immediatly after his message.Then there was no resolution messages just a message basically stating that he was gonna slam me on the boards

like i said i am not saying what i did is right by any means just what i thought was best for myself and the Rodman collector.Once again i am sorry to all within the Blowout cards community and will no longer do business like this in the near/distant future.
Please stop saying sorry when you are unwilling to do the right thing. It's hollow and insulting. You also continue to actually accept the fact that every bit of this problem is your fault. You asked him to let you out of the deal, and he, fully within his rights, declined. Sending $25 isn't about forgiveness, it's about giving the man his money.

Since apparently you think I'm just making this stuff up...

2-713. Buyer's Damages for Non-delivery or Repudiation.

(1) Subject to Section 2-723, if the seller wrongfully fails to deliver or repudiates or the buyer rightfully rejects or justifiably revokes acceptance:

(a) the measure of damages in the case of wrongful failure to deliver by the seller or rightful rejection or justifiable revocation of acceptance by the buyer is the difference between the market price at the time for tender under the contract and the contract price together with any incidental or consequential damages under Section 2-715, but less expenses saved in consequence of the seller's breach

I have bolded the important part for this discussion. You clearly had a contract (I'll pay this, I accept send money, he sends money), and you clearly breached (not sending him the cards). I'll also save you some time and let you know the fact that you sold the cards for $95 on the same day is clear proof of market price.

So you owe Paul $95 - $70 = $25. What you did may be unethical and/or immoral, but is 100% illegal. There's no your side or my side. That's how it is.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #305 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Please stop saying sorry when you are unwilling to do the right thing. It's hollow and insulting. You also continue to actually accept the fact that every bit of this problem is your fault. You asked him to let you out of the deal, and he, fully within his rights, declined. Sending $25 isn't about forgiveness, it's about giving the man his money.

Since apparently you think I'm just making this stuff up...

2-713. Buyer's Damages for Non-delivery or Repudiation.

(1) Subject to Section 2-723, if the seller wrongfully fails to deliver or repudiates or the buyer rightfully rejects or justifiably revokes acceptance:

(a) the measure of damages in the case of wrongful failure to deliver by the seller or rightful rejection or justifiable revocation of acceptance by the buyer is the difference between the market price at the time for tender under the contract and the contract price together with any incidental or consequential damages under Section 2-715, but less expenses saved in consequence of the seller's breach

I have bolded the important part for this discussion. You clearly had a contract (I'll pay this, I accept send money, he sends money), and you clearly breached (not sending him the cards). I'll also save you some time and let you know the fact that you sold the cards for $95 on the same day is clear proof of market price.

So you owe Paul $95 - $70 = $25. What you did may be unethical and/or immoral, but is 100% illegal. There's no your side or my side. That's how it is.
take him to court then and end this
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #306 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
+1 but beware i just dug up Mr. Kardashian
Old 06-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #307 (permalink)

Quote:
Glossing over the fact that it wasn't my money he stole... Apparently you missed my previous multiple posts where I said the only thing saving him is the fact that it's only $25. If this was $2500, he'd be in court, and he'd lose.

You and Penny keep saying it's stupid to say he should send Paul his $25. I am just pointing out you both are clearly wrong. What he did was illegal. It's not a gray area issue. It's black and white. What he did was wrong, and anyone who thinks what he did is OK is also wrong.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #308 (permalink)

Quote:
+1 but beware i just dug up Mr. Kardashian
You wonder why this thread is still going?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's not about the money, I'm sorry, did I mention I'm an honest, stand-up guy, I'm sorry... Oh, I legally owe Paul $25? Pshhh, take me to court then. That guy will never see that money again, and I don't care what the law says."
Old 06-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #309 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Glossing over the fact that it wasn't my money he stole... Apparently you missed my previous multiple posts where I said the only thing saving him is the fact that it's only $25. If this was $2500, he'd be in court, and he'd lose.

You and Penny keep saying it's stupid to say he should send Paul his $25. I am just pointing out you both are clearly wrong. What he did was illegal. It's not a gray area issue. It's black and white. What he did was wrong, and anyone who thinks what he did is OK is also wrong.
me being a seller,when my name as a seller is than tarnished by Paul and everything my brand as a seller means to the entire community i could also counter sue for defamation of character,rather than try and resolve something he than goes above and beyond to tarnish my brand and reputation.Like it or not i would have a case aswell sir
Old 06-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #310 (permalink)

Quote:

The guy's justifications and arguments change to something else every time one is shot down.

When you're that one guy who is defending the criminal here, it's obvious you're a friend or relative or something.

It's not that he missed your posts, it's that he chooses to ignore valid points because he is in cahoots with pennyfan1.

pennyfan1 doesn't want to send the $25 because he is greedy and wants this brushed under the rug with an 'apology', so he has his buddy here to back him up as well. As clear as day.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #311 (permalink)

Quote:

1) It is funny that you said that Paul should handle better, and yet you are the one who should learn from this situation.

2) Respected member? You can delete this 2 words from now on.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #312 (permalink)

Quote:
me being a seller,when my name as a seller is than tarnished by Paul and everything my brand as a seller means to the entire community i could also counter sue for defamation of character,rather than try and resolve something he than goes above and beyond to tarnish my brand and reputation.Like it or not i would have a case aswell sir

Your name as a seller is tarnished by *YOU*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me! I never bashed you, I stated the facts of the situation. Your actions and responses full of lies are what defamed you.

You would have ZERO case against me, are you serious?

Every time you try to justify anything you've done, you just dig yourself deeper with outlandish and childish responses...
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #313 (permalink)

Quote:

You would have your case only if we made up story to make you look bad. But that is not the case here. You even admitted that you did bad things.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #314 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
And the thread as jumped the shark as this is the dumbest thing posted yet.

Your knowledge of defamation is amazing to me. Well done.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #315 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
The guy's justifications and arguments change to something else every time one is shot down.

When you're that one guy who is defending the criminal here, it's obvious you're a friend or relative or something.

It's not that he missed your posts, it's that he chooses to ignore valid points because he is in cahoots with pennyfan1.

pennyfan1 doesn't want to send the $25 because he is greedy and wants this brushed under the rug with an 'apology', so he has his buddy here to back him up as well. As clear as day.
Im not defending him, what he did was wrong! Im just saying as a first time offender he doesn't deserve all of this criticism plus $25. Maybe its just my southern hospitality but i think the damage is already done!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #316 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
1) It is funny that you said that Paul should handle better, and yet you are the one who should learn from this situation.

2) Respected member? You can delete this 2 words from now on.
this comming from a guy who is dishonest and makes up outlandish stories because he is envious of my collection and has been since my collection hit the boards? i have nothing else to say to you fellow Penny collector.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #317 (permalink)

Penny was very wrong but shut the hell up already
Old 06-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #318 (permalink)

Quote:
Again, truth is a complete defense. All he has done is state the facts. Any reputable lawyer would laugh you out of their office with that claim. Again, you are 100% wrong. You would also have to prove actual damages. Some intangible damage to your reputation on a message board wouldn't cut it.

Paul letting us know that you backed out on a deal does not give rise to a libel claim.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #319 (permalink)

Damn this is a crazy long thread..we all know tha facts, you guys need to just move on from this and try to learn from your mistakes..no point in dwelling on a dead issue..peace people
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #320 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Again, truth is a complete defense. All he has done is state the facts. Any reputable lawyer would laugh you out of their office with that claim. Again, you are 100% wrong. You would also have to prove actual damages. Some intangible damage to your reputation on a message board.

Paul letting us know that you backed out on a deal does not give rise to a libel claim.
i thought you were done? do you seriously have nothing better to do than google law terms? you should use all of this spare time and go to law school or something? just saying
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #321 (permalink)

So what if Paul was buying these cards to give to his son who happened to be a lifelong rodman collector? What if the "rodman collector" that you actually sold the card to was really just a flipper?

If your true goal was to get this into the hands of a "true collector" then you should put him in contact with Paul.

Clear cut, penny sold something that wasn't his anymore. Doesn't matter if he sold it for $71, $100, or $10000000. Once the virtual handshake took place and payment was exchanged then it was officially Paul's card.

IMO this thread needs to be closed but kept up as a warning to future dealings with penny. Just because a negative was given doesn't mean this should be deleted especially since a retaliatory neutral was given back with the explanation of "being pushy"
Old 06-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #322 (permalink)

Quote:
Again, truth is a complete defense. All he has done is state the facts. Any reputable lawyer would laugh you out of their office with that claim. Again, you are 100% wrong. You would also have to prove actual damages. Some intangible damage to your reputation on a message board wouldn't cut it.

side note:i am very jealous of your Durant's, those are beautiful!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #323 (permalink)

Quote:
this comming from a guy who is dishonest and makes up outlandish stories because he is envious of my collection and has been since my collection hit the boards? i have nothing else to say to you fellow Penny collector.
You called me dishonest? man, you are messing things up. I did not make up story because you sent me wet PWE.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #324 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
So what if Paul was buying these cards to give to his son who happened to be a lifelong rodman collector? What if the "rodman collector" that you actually sold the card to was really just a flipper?

If your true goal was to get this into the hands of a "true collector" then you should put him in contact with Paul.

Clear cut, penny sold something that wasn't his anymore. Doesn't matter if he sold it for $71, $100, or $10000000. Once the virtual handshake took place and payment was exchanged then it was officially Paul's card.

IMO this thread needs to be closed but kept up as a warning to future dealings with penny. Just because a negative was given doesn't mean this should be deleted especially since a retaliatory neutral was given back with the explanation of "being pushy"
i am in the process of contacting a mod to fix his feedback,i left that feedback out of anger and it wasnt appropriate no matter if it was a bad experience for me aswell.I am in the wrong for that correct.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #325 (permalink)

Quote:
i thought you were done? do you seriously have nothing better to do than google law terms? you should use all of this spare time and go to law school or something? just saying
I said I was done, but was drawn back in by all this ridiculousness. You think I'm googling this stuff? Give me a little more credit than that. I've been to law school. I'm a teacher now. It's summer. I have nothing better to do. I feel like standing up for a guy you jobbed out of $25. Sue me.
Closed Thread