Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #326 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
You called me dishonest? man, you are messing things up. I did not make up story because you sent me wet PWE.
just to clear things up ..the PWE got wet or the contents did aswell? my PWE's are sent with clear sealing tape all acrossed the backs for added security purpose,cards are also placed in penny sleeves and top loaders then placed in team bags aswell as wrapped in thick white paper before being placed in the PWE..and i am suppose to believe you had to literally let the cards sit and dry? dude c'mon.. i know USPS can be pretty unprofessional at times but am i suppose to believe they mail was dropped into a pond upon arrival?myself nor did anyone i shared this story with agreed with your accusations bud,all i am saying about that
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #327 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
I said I was done, but was drawn back in by all this ridiculousness. You think I'm googling this stuff? Give me a little more credit than that. I've been to law school. I'm a teacher now. It's summer. I have nothing better to do. I feel like standing up for a guy you jobbed out of $25. Sue me.
He will still refuse, to the death, to send me the $25 he made off of my cards.

He is greedy, and will do this again to someone else.

He made up lies throughout the thread, and refuses to fess up and make things right.

It is worthy of more than just a negative iTrader feedback, it should be a ban until he sends me the $$$ he profited off of my cards.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #328 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
side note:i am very jealous of your Durant's, those are beautiful!
I'm jealous of the people that now own most of the Durants I used to own. Getting out of the high-end game slowly. At one point I had 30+ autos, two NT logomen, four rookie year Exquisite autos, tags, etc. Now they're almost all gone. Sad face.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #329 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
How can you apologize in a situation like this and have that be OK?

He profited $25 off of me, and the simple solution is to send me the $25, but he refuses to do so.

If I went to the store and stole a pack of gum, then went to the manager and said "I'm sorry I stole this pack of gum" ... do I get to keep the gum and all is good?

If you went to the store, put a pack of gum in your pocket and as you were walking to the counter give it to the cashier, I dont think that they would go to the News Paper or local News channel(Blowout forums) to report the story. They most likely would let them back in the store, but not in all cases. Numerous apologies I also believe are adequate for this situation. Its business dont take it personal. Live and learn is my motto. Dont deal with people you dont want to deal with is the only thing you can control. Its understandable to be upset but to ruin more than 5 minutes hung up on it is doing yourself a dis-service. Him giving you $25 will accomplish nothing but you having 25 extra bucks. It would not teach him any more of a lesson than this long thread already has. I think we should keep the public bashing for the people that deserve it. I know that I have had way worse happen to me. If it was a few days in between payment and email it would have been worse.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #330 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I said I was done, but was drawn back in by all this ridiculousness. You think I'm googling this stuff? Give me a little more credit than that. I've been to law school. I'm a teacher now. It's summer. I have nothing better to do. I feel like standing up for a guy you jobbed out of $25. Sue me.
because you can't stay away from these kind of threads huh? this is why paul made this thread just like i said lastnight the entertainment factor while demenishing my name was well worth any other solution.Get a life and move on already nobody is getting anything..damage was done.Why is this thread not closed by now? HELLO MODERATORS (MODS)
Old 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #331 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
just to clear things up ..the PWE got wet or the contents did aswell? my PWE's are sent with clear sealing tape all acrossed the backs for added security purpose,cards are also placed in penny sleeves and top loaders then placed in team bags aswell as wrapped in thick white paper before being placed in the PWE..and i am suppose to believe you had to literally let the cards sit and dry? dude c'mon.. i know USPS can be pretty unprofessional at times but am i suppose to believe they mail was dropped into a pond upon arrival?myself nor did anyone i shared this story with agreed with your accusations bud,all i am saying about that
I work at the post office as a carrier and I'll be the first to admit that I've had stuff fall out of a mail box on a rainy day before. Only PWE and such though, never had a mailer drop since they require just a little bit more effort to get in the box. It does unfortunately sometimes drop by mistake when you are moving very quickly because 1) it's raining 2)it's cold 3) you're evaluated by how fast you finish.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #332 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeatkking View Post
If you went to the store, put a pack of gum in your pocket and as you were walking to the counter give it to the cashier, I dont think that they would go to the News Paper or local News channel(Blowout forums) to report the story. They most likely would let them back in the store, but not in all cases. Numerous apologies I also believe are adequate for this situation. Its business dont take it personal. Live and learn is my motto. Dont deal with people you dont want to deal with is the only thing you can control. Its understandable to be upset but to ruin more than 5 minutes hung up on it is doing yourself a dis-service. Him giving you $25 will accomplish nothing but you having 25 extra bucks. It would not teach him any more of a lesson than this long thread already has. I think we should keep the public bashing for the people that deserve it. I know that I have had way worse happen to me. If it was a few days in between payment and email it would have been worse.
+10000000000
Old 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #333 (permalink)

Quote:
He will still refuse, to the death, to send me the $25 he made off of my cards.

He is greedy, and will do this again to someone else.

He made up lies throughout the thread, and refuses to fess up and make things right.

It is worthy of more than just a negative iTrader feedback, it should be a ban until he sends me the $$$ he profited off of my cards.
I don't think he should be banned. What he did was shady, but a negative probably fits the crime. Really, there should be a MSF tag like they have at SCF that they slap on people with negatives. I think that would stop a lot of this crap. If he were to ever send you your $25, I think the negative should be scaled back to a neutral. But until then, a negative fits and everyone should exercise caution when dealing with him. Just my opinion. You're obviously more upset about it than I am as it's your money, and you're entitled to be.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #334 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm jealous of the people that now own most of the Durants I used to own. Getting out of the high-end game slowly. At one point I had 30+ autos, two NT logomen, four rookie year Exquisite autos, tags, etc. Now they're almost all gone. Sad face.
Dang! When I get out of pharmacy school I hope to finally pick up some of his high end stuff!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #335 (permalink)

Quote:
Too bad, you agreed to send me in bubble, but it was in PWE because you were being cheap for $2. Just like Paul's case, you are being cheap and want extra money. That sums up who you really are.

And no, I have no respect to your collection as well as you as a person.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #336 (permalink)

Quote:
because you can't stay away from these kind of threads huh? this is why paul made this thread just like i said lastnight the entertainment factor while demenishing my name was well worth any other solution.Get a life and move on already nobody is getting anything..damage was done.Why is this thread not closed by now? HELLO MODERATORS (MODS)
You, sir(or child), said you were done w/ this thread long ago. This thread should have been 2 pages max, are you really looking for that much attention? As the forums turn, such a joke. You should get like 5 neg's for your continued nonsense and childish responses. I guess you saying you were done with this thread really doesn't mean much. Given you have lost any and all trust on here, how can we trust you are done?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #337 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think he should be banned. What he did was shady, but a negative probably fits the crime. Really, there should be a MSF tag like they have at SCF that they slap on people with negatives. I think that would stop a lot of this crap. If he were to ever send you your $25, I think the negative should be scaled back to a neutral. But until then, a negative fits and everyone should exercise caution when dealing with him. Just my opinion. You're obviously more upset about it than I am as it's your money, and you're entitled to be.
+1 this is what I have been trying to say!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #338 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbeatkking View Post

I know what you're saying, however, him giving me the $25 negates any of his claims that he pulled this situation because 'he wanted them to go to a true collector'.

And he won't do that, because that claim is a lie. The apologies are all just words without any real meaning behind them.

The moderators should enforce a ban, or at least a suspension for such an action.

The point of this thread going, is that this guy will likely pull this situation again with someone else in a different scenario where he can increase his profits, regardless of his 'reputation'

The warning needs to go out to all members, not just the ones who have seen this thread. And a ban/long suspension will provide that solution.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #339 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
I work at the post office as a carrier and I'll be the first to admit that I've had stuff fall out of a mail box on a rainy day before. Only PWE and such though, never had a mailer drop since they require just a little bit more effort to get in the box. It does unfortunately sometimes drop by mistake when you are moving very quickly because 1) it's raining 2)it's cold 3) you're evaluated by how fast you finish.
totally understand things can happen,i have ran a card while in penny sleeve,top loader,sealed team bag under running tap water and no water made its way into the bag period.This has now inspired me to create a youtube video as evidence that his childish act of storytelling is out of what appears to be jealousy and spite.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #340 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
Thank you. This dishonest guy just doesn't know much about real world
Old 06-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #341 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I know what you're saying, however, him giving me the $25 negates any of his claims that he pulled this situation because 'he wanted them to go to a true collector'.

And he won't do that, because that claim is a lie. The apologies are all just words without any real meaning behind them.

The moderators should enforce a ban, or at least a suspension for such an action.

The point of this thread going, is that this guy will likely pull this situation again with someone else in a different scenario where he can increase his profits, regardless of his 'reputation'

The warning needs to go out to all members, not just the ones who have seen this thread. And a ban/long suspension will provide that solution.
rodman collector was refunded any sort of profit i made from my decision
Old 06-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #342 (permalink)

Quote:
+1 this is what I have been trying to say!
If that's what you've been trying to say, then why are you so against him sending me the $25 he profited in order to neutralize the situation?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #343 (permalink)

Quote:
Please... I rarely participate in threads like these. I am only here because you're being extremely shady and trying to brush it under the rug. If you would just send him his money OR stop saying you're sorry when you're clearly not, I can assure you I'd be gone. But you keep "apologizing" and trying to build yourself up on one hand, then you essentially tell him to F off when you're proven to actually owe him $25.

He posted the thread to warn us about you, and your character has shown through. I'd say it was fairly productive.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #344 (permalink)

Quote:
rodman collector was refunded any sort of profit i made from my decision
Those are just your words, which don't hold much weight given your false claims throughout this thread...it can't be proven. And it's more likely than not that you are still sitting with that illegitimate profit in your account.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #345 (permalink)

Quote:
If that's what you've been trying to say, then why are you so against him sending me the $25 he profited in order to neutralize the situation?
Did you even read the post I +1? seriously?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:58 AM   #346 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
because this thread is your payoff..i am sorry you wanted to go this route,he will not send you a dime,get over the $25 you are really starting to appear as the true greedy scumbag you have intended on making me out to be.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #347 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you even read the post I +1? seriously?
Yes, and the part where he said pennyfan1 should send me the $25 and it would neutralize the situation and the feedback should reflect that.

Of course you don't him to do that because you're his buddy and he has you here to agree with any situation that doesn't cause him to lose his dirty money.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #348 (permalink)

Quote:
totally understand things can happen,i have ran a card while in penny sleeve,top loader,sealed team bag under running tap water and no water made its way into the bag period.This has now inspired me to create a youtube video as evidence that his childish act of storytelling is out of what appears to be jealousy and spite.
Why you keep coming with "jealousy"? lol You must have a way of thinking of other people that must follow the way you think. You are just weird like most of us here saying.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #349 (permalink)

Quote:
because this thread is your payoff..i am sorry you wanted to go this route,he will not send you a dime,get over the $25 you are really starting to appear as the true greedy scumbag you have intended on making me out to be.
My point is that it's not about the money. It could be $5, it could be $500.
You are not willing to send the profits you made off of MY cards because YOU are greedy.

I didn't make you out to be anything that you're not.

We had a deal, then your actions sparked this entire situation.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #350 (permalink)

Quote:
My point is that it's not about the money. It could be $5, it could be $500.
You are not willing to send the profits you made off of MY cards because YOU are greedy.

I didn't make you out to be anything that you're not.

We had a deal, then your actions sparked this entire situation.

That's my final post for the night on this.

That is the summary of this situation, and you cannot try and justify or counter anything there, because those are the facts.

you and your friend kbeast89 can argue your mute points until death, but the facts have been revealed.

I hope it was worth the $25 to destroy your integrity on this site, and I'm sure it translates into real-life for you as well.

Hope at some point you snap into reality and live your life with morals, and attempt to free your conscious from greed over a few bucks.
Closed Thread