Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #351 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
Dang! When I get out of pharmacy school I hope to finally pick up some of his high end stuff!
Good luck man. That stuff is going to be hellapricey if they win a title. But you'll be making good money, so you'll be able to afford it.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #352 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
Yes, and the part where he said pennyfan1 should send me the $25 and it would neutralize the situation and the feedback should reflect that.

Of course you don't him to do that because you're his buddy and he has you here to agree with any situation that doesn't cause him to lose his dirty money.
lol idk where you get that from, the negative and this thread have done enough everyone just needs to chill
Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #353 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Why you keep coming with "jealousy"? lol You must have a way of thinking of other people that must follow the way you think. You are just weird like most of us here saying.
because nobody would make up that kind of story you chose but for whatever you did and i can't come to any other conclusion than spite/jealousy.it obviously is a false claim which my video will soon prove
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #354 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Good luck man. That stuff is going to be hellapricey if they win a title. But you'll be making good money, so you'll be able to afford it.
Ever since OKC got a team the thunder have been my favorite team (I live in Northwest Arkansas and we don't have any professional teams in the state, so I was glad somewhere close finally got a pro team and just loved the thunder environment from day 1 even when they were losing!) LeBron is still my all time favorite player, mainly cause he was just comin' on when I started watching basketball! I was going to be in quite a dilemma if the Thunder played the Heat in the finals, but Boston may prevent that it looks like.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #355 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
My point is that it's not about the money. It could be $5, it could be $500.
You are not willing to send the profits you made off of MY cards because YOU are greedy.

I didn't make you out to be anything that you're not.

We had a deal, then your actions sparked this entire situation.
you just decided to persue this entire issue for what 28 hours now?this could have been taken care of in a more proper manner
Old 06-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #356 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ever since OKC got a team the thunder have been my favorite team (I live in Northwest Arkansas and we don't have any professional teams in the state, so I was glad somewhere close finally got a pro team and just loved the thunder environment from day 1 even when they were losing!) LeBron is still my all time favorite basketball, mainly cause he was just comin' on when I started watching basketball! I was going to be in quite a dilemma if the Thunder played the Heat in the finals, but Boston may prevent that it looks like.
KG looked young tonight! Boston is playing some good ball rightnow..Pietrus (if thats how you spell it) is playing out of his mind,when he was in Orlando is all he seemded to do was toe the 3 point line and seemed a bit lazy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #357 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
you just decided to persue this entire issue for what 28 hours now?this could have been taken care of in a more proper manner
Yeah, you could've sent him his cards (or at least the $25) in the first place and saved us all some time and effort. OH SNAP!

Couldn't resist.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #358 (permalink)

Quote:
you're right, it could have been taken care of in a more proper issue if you had morals and were not greedy.

and it still can be, but you are still greedy with no morals.

And now you have you and your buddy in here trying to take the thread off-topic and talk about professions and current NBA league talk ... cmon now... it's CLEARLY obvious ... trying to side-track the thread and alleviate the negativity you brought on yourself. Talk to your buddy through PMs or email, or better yet ... he's probably in the same room with you now.

Lame.

Stop with your 'making peace' posts. Until you send me the $25 you essentially stole from me (as gambooler will agree), you are in the complete WRONG and deserve to be treated so.

Last edited by paul06901; 06-06-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #359 (permalink)

Can I offer $110???
Old 06-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #360 (permalink)

Sorry.... 15 pages of serious needs to end! lol
Old 06-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #361 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I know what you're saying, however, him giving me the $25 negates any of his claims that he pulled this situation because 'he wanted them to go to a true collector'.

And he won't do that, because that claim is a lie. The apologies are all just words without any real meaning behind them.

The moderators should enforce a ban, or at least a suspension for such an action.

The point of this thread going, is that this guy will likely pull this situation again with someone else in a different scenario where he can increase his profits, regardless of his 'reputation'

The warning needs to go out to all members, not just the ones who have seen this thread. And a ban/long suspension will provide that solution.

Paul. I think it goes without saying that he did not sell to a "collector". He sold to a person who offered more money a few hours after he woke from your guys' negotiation session. Just cut him off and I will also in support of the hobby and a man's word(which is a lost art). But ultimatums are never the answer and rarely work. In fact most of the time they make the situation worse.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #362 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Yeah, you could've sent him his cards (or at least the $25) in the first place and saved us all some time and effort. OH SNAP!

Couldn't resist.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #363 (permalink)

Quote:
you're right, it could have been taken care of in a more proper issue if you had morals and were not greedy.

And now you have you and your buddy in here trying to take the thread off-topic ... which is CLEARLY obvious ... to try and alleviate the negativity of the thread.

Lame.
I seriously am not his buddy, i don't even know his name. I have done 2 prior deals with him and have had no trouble thats the only way I know him. However, I have admitted he is in the wrong MULTIPLE times. But we have to assume he has learned his lesson and that it won't happen again, and if it does happen again please know that I will not be showing this guy any mercy again! But I've made bonehead decisions, as I'm sure we all have, and have made sure they don't happen again, and i hope penny here does the same. Noone here was hurt, so can we not just forgive him this ONE time!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #364 (permalink)

Quote:

And now you have you and your buddy in here trying to take the thread off-topic and talk about professions and current NBA league talk ... cmon now... it's CLEARLY obvious ... trying to side-track the thread and alleviate the negativity you brought on yourself. Talk to your buddy through PMs or email, or better yet ... he's probably in the same room with you now.

Lame.

Stop with your 'making peace' posts. Until you send me the $25 you essentially stole from me (as gambooler will agree), you are in the complete WRONG and deserve to be treated so.
and as for the off topic i just recognized velvet ebay name and put 2 and 2 together from another site (SCF) and have seen him post several Durants there that I would love to someday have my hands on, and wanted to show my appreciation for the cards he has, or well used to have i guess!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #365 (permalink)

How many times are both of you going to say 'this is my last post'.

What's done is done. Nobody believes what Penny did was right. However this is just an ongoing thread of rubbish and let's everybody just walk away and get back to real life...

In summary = Penny was wrong and won't make it right. Penny now has a very tarnished reputation and Paul is feeling taken advantage of. The end.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:19 AM   #366 (permalink)

Quote:
I seriously am not his buddy, i don't even know his name. I have done 2 prior deals with him and have had no trouble thats the only way I know him. However, I have admitted he is in the wrong MULTIPLE times. But we have to assume he has learned his lesson and that it won't happen again, and if it does happen again please know that I will not be showing this guy any mercy again! But I've made bonehead decisions, as I'm sure we all have, and have made sure they don't happen again, and i hope penny here does the same. Noone here was hurt, so can we not just forgive him this ONE time!

The point is, you don't forgive someone when they have the opportunity to make the situation right.

If you walk into someone's house and knock over an urn with their mother's ashes ... you can't make that right.

If you make a greedy decision to underhand and undersell someone for your own profit, you still have that $$ profit ... to refuse to give that to it's rightful owner, given the situation, proves that he is unwilling to make right on the situation ... and therefore does NOT deserve forgiveness.

Again, it's not about the amount of money ... but the fact he is unwilling to make the situation right.

And also using the LAMEST excuse I've ever heard 'I WILL NOT MAKE IT RIGHT BECAUSE HE TALKED DOWN TO ME!" ... PSH , CMON NOW!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:23 AM   #367 (permalink)

Quote:
The point is, you don't forgive someone when they have the opportunity to make the situation right.

If you walk into someone's house and knock over an urn with their mother's ashes ... you can't make that right.

If you make a greedy decision to underhand and undersell someone for your own profit, you still have that $$ profit ... to refuse to give that to it's rightful owner, given the situation, proves that he is unwilling to make right on the situation ... and therefore does NOT deserve forgiveness.

Again, it's not about the amount of money ... but the fact he is unwilling to make the situation right.

And also using the LAMEST excuse I've ever heard 'I WILL NOT MAKE IT RIGHT BECAUSE HE TALKED DOWN TO ME!" ... PSH , CMON NOW!
He's not going to give you the money, he got a negative, and has been majorly red flagged to everyone! Im just saying let it go this ONE time, nothing is going to help this situation!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #368 (permalink)

Is this really still going on??? ....Hey penny, lets make a deal lol
Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #369 (permalink)

15 pages. Nice.

I refuse to read them all but someone please PM once both these clowns come to a settlement in court.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #370 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
How many times are both of you going to say 'this is my last post'.

What's done is done. Nobody believes what Penny did was right. However this is just an ongoing thread of rubbish and let's everybody just walk away and get back to real life...

In summary = Penny was wrong and won't make it right. Penny now has a very tarnished reputation and Paul is feeling taken advantage of. The end.
This thread is a prime example of how crimes in this hobby go unpunished.

What I dont understand is, if I stole or ripped someone off, people would call me out and have me banned. But in this case people are like "whatever, lets give him another chance". This is pathetic.

I love when novice members come here and support a scammer that accepts agreements and then does not live up to his part of the deal. Forget the money part of this deal. Its the wasting of time and effort. What if paul had those cards sold to another person? Now he gets messed over and ruins his rep as well. All because of penny.

If I see any of the people in this thread that have supported Penny and have said that "its only a mistake, let it go" ever complain of being ripped off or wrongdoing, im going to bring this situation up and tell them, "Its just a mistake and he said sorry, so forget it and move on"
Old 06-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #371 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Penny - send the Rodman collector $5, along with a payment refund and tell him to return the cards to you. When you receive, request $75 from Paul and mail him the cards.

Case solved and you claimed the last shred of dignity that you can possibly retain. And don't post in this thread one more time.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:28 AM   #372 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
This is just dumb in the context of this thread
I hope that guy is never in a civil suit.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #373 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
never worked out a deal or drove up any prices as i stated before,i was contacted by the individual asking me to please sell them to him and how he has been looking for the 2 cards for quite sometime,he also offered more money yes (not a hobby friendly move to do on his part either) and being a player collector myself i know what it is like to finally land something you have been looking to find for quite sometime so i have a soft spot for player collectors especially 90's players.I then pondered the idea of the issue and knew it was the wrong thing to do so i then send Paul a friendly message asking him for his blessing to proceed with this and refund him his money thinking we could work something out and maybe even for Paul to understand (before i refunded him his money) not only does he not remotely understand but then chooses to talk down to me and become demanding telling me what i have to do.I could have understood some frustration and dissapointment on his behalf but thought he would have handled it a completely different way i honestly did so i was a bit taken back and kind of took offence to how i was talked to being a respected member acrossed the boards for quite sometime and decided to do what i thought was right and refund Paul his payment in full immediatly after his message.Then there was no resolution messages just a message basically stating that he was gonna slam me on the boards

like i said i am not saying what i did is right by any means just what i thought was best for myself and the Rodman collector.Once again i am sorry to all within the Blowout cards community and will no longer do business like this in the near/distant future.

Did you really do it again?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #374 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
+1 but beware i just dug up Mr. Kardashian
How would you pay for him?

You realize that you equated yourself to OJ Simpson, right? I will let those 5% within this thread with any logic sense to see the irony.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #375 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
This thread is a prime example of how crimes in this hobby go unpunished.

What I dont understand is, if I stole or ripped someone off, people would call me out and have me banned. But in this case people are like "whatever, lets give him another chance". This is pathetic.

I love when novice members come here and support a scammer that accepts agreements and then does not live up to his part of the deal. Forget the money part of this deal. Its the wasting of time and effort. What if paul had those cards sold to another person? Now he gets messed over and ruins his rep as well. All because of penny.

If I see any of the people in this thread that have supported Penny and have said that "its only a mistake, let it go" ever complain of being ripped off or wrongdoing, im going to bring this situation up and tell them, "Its just a mistake and he said sorry, so forget it and move on"
Other than the mods intervening what more can be done??
Penny is not willing to make it right, nobody should be willing to deal with him now. What's everyone else supposed to do about it other than voice their disgust here. That's been done now, after this many pages it's now time to move on...

Again, because you tend to pull complete BS out of what people have said -

PENNY WAS WRONG AND WON'T MAKE IT RIGHT. EVERYBODY THINKS PENNY SHOULD MAKE IT RIGHT. PENNY WON'T. ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE 15 PAGES....
Closed Thread