Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #376 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Other than the mods intervening what more can be done??
Penny is not willing to make it right, nobody should be willing to deal with him now. What's everyone else supposed to do about it other than voice their disgust here. That's been done now, after this many pages it's now time to move on...

Again, because you tend to pull complete BS out of what people have said -

PENNY WAS WRONG AND WON'T MAKE IT RIGHT. EVERYBODY THINKS PENNY SHOULD MAKE IT RIGHT. PENNY WON'T. ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE 15 PAGES....
I dont know. What do you do with criminals when they break the law in NZ?? Give them a lollipop and spank them on the bum while saying "be on your way"?? Sorry we dont do that here.

If you scammed someone in the BST, you shoul lose your prviledges. Thats what I said, but you must have missed it while you were looking for any material to start fighting with.

The only complete BS part here is people like you saying "its ok to make mistake and we cant do anything about it". If someone rips someone off, are they not punished my losing the BST priveledges? Pretty simple dude. Focus on the issue and away from your hate.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #377 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I dont know. What do you do with criminals when they break the law in NZ?? Give them a lollipop and spank them on the bum while saying "be on your way"?? Sorry we dont do that here.

If you scammed someone in the BST, you shoul lose your prviledges. Thats what I said, but you must have missed it while you were looking for any material to start fighting with.

The only complete BS part here is people like you saying "its ok to make mistake and we cant do anything about it". If someone rips someone off, are they not punished my losing the BST priveledges? Pretty simple dude. Focus on the issue and away from your hate.
i think he did focus on this specific issue here..and came to the conclusion that after all of the hate/vile that was spilled here,this issue really aint as big of an issue maybe yourself is trying to make it into? it's over man..i got negged isnt that the purpose of a feedback system? other users can decide if it's a good idea to deal with fellow traders based on feedback? If you are implying a 1 strike ban system than there should be no feedback system. "Hairyangreyfella" is right...its done and over with i got slammed for the decision i made and i also got negged..some of you need to put the picket signs away and move along and forever hold your trust/judgement of myself as a seller/buyer/trader
Old 06-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #378 (permalink)

Ban this greed scumbag !.....We dont need his kind here.....The way he's talking you can tell he has no remorse and he will do it again.....Those few that are defending him are probably his buddies or greedy sellers that would probably do the same if they had the chance!.....

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 06-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #379 (permalink)

I've really gotta make sure I'm logged in before viewing any threads on here so I don't see the complete crap that comes from the keyboard of a certain someone...

Again, for the record, I am not supporting anyone here, I am not 'starting fighting' with anything. What I am saying (read this carefully so you might actually get it) is that there is NOTHING that the rest of us can do now - it's up to the mods to choose if they want to punish him further, because he clearly is not going to make up for it.
It's the same as the legal system in most places... the civilians (ie posters on here) cannot dish out any punishment, they have to leave it to the authorities.

So, how about we all leave this to the mods and let it go already! That said, the thread should be left to warn/remind people of dealing with Penny.

Simple enough to understand?
Old 06-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #380 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
"Hairyangreyfella" is right...its done and over with i got slammed for the decision i made and i also got negged..some of you need to put the picket signs away and move along and forever hold your trust/judgement of myself as a seller/buyer/trader
It's funny how the OP finely stopped complaining about you, yet you are still here; Paul's last comments were yesterday. You have been saying for two days you are done with it and it's your last post. Surprise, surprise you are still posting.... Let the people bash you, you deserve it, now shut up and GO AWAY!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #381 (permalink)

Quote:
I've really gotta make sure I'm logged in before viewing any threads on here so I don't see the complete crap that comes from the keyboard of a certain someone...

Again, for the record, I am not supporting anyone here, I am not 'starting fighting' with anything. What I am saying (read this carefully so you might actually get it) is that there is NOTHING that the rest of us can do now - it's up to the mods to choose if they want to punish him further, because he clearly is not going to make up for it.
It's the same as the legal system in most places... the civilians (ie posters on here) cannot dish out any punishment, they have to leave it to the authorities.

So, how about we all leave this to the mods and let it go already! That said, the thread should be left to warn/remind people of dealing with Penny.

Simple enough to understand?
Perhaps, you underestimate the number of posts and number of views of this thread. This thread is Top 10 in terms of number of posts and views within this basketball hobby talk section. Yes, people can stay silence and let it go under. But by posting in this thread, you are already helping the community to spread the news around. Who knows, maybe someone is searching your post in the future and comes to here seeing what a shady seller can be.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #382 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
Perhaps, you underestimate the number of posts and number of views of this thread. This thread is Top 10 in terms of number of posts and views within this basketball hobby talk section. Yes, people can stay silence and let it go under. But by posting in this thread, you are already helping the community to spread the news around. Who knows, maybe someone is searching your post in the future and comes to here seeing what a shady seller can be.
That's why the thread should stay. I don't understand why there is confusion/debate here...
Old 06-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #383 (permalink)

Why is this still at the front page after almost 3 days? It is not that big of a deal. He didn't steal anyones money, he gave you a refund and then sold it to someone else. It's not the right thing to do but it is not the worst thing ever and it is not thread worthy at all.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #384 (permalink)

I wasn't going to comment, but EMD34 this is definetaly thread worthy. It is warning other buyers and sellers about a dishonest seller. What he did do was stealing any way you look at it. A deal was completed and paid for. He got a better offer so decided to sell someone elses cards for more money. If you purchased a card from me for $75 & paid and was waiting for me to ship it then someone else offered me $100 for the same card would you be happy with a refund and me selling the card to the other person?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #385 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareshan View Post
I wasn't going to comment, but EMD34 this is definetaly thread worthy. It is warning other buyers and sellers about a dishonest seller. What he did do was stealing any way you look at it. A deal was completed and paid for. He got a better offer so decided to sell someone elses cards for more money. If you purchased a card from me for $75 & paid and was waiting for me to ship it then someone else offered me $100 for the same card would you be happy with a refund and me selling the card to the other person?
Couldn't that have been taken care of with a single post from the OP? 16 pages of going back and forth is just pure clownery on all parties (including some people who have been banned on other sites for even worse activities who are jumping on the bandwagon).
Old 06-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #386 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ Converse View Post
Couldn't that have been taken care of with a single post from the OP? 16 pages of going back and forth is just pure clownery on all parties (including some people who have been banned on other sites for even worse activities who are jumping on the bandwagon).
Stalker material.

We found out about your agenda in your last debacle with gio!!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #387 (permalink)

Quote:
Stalker material.

????

You really need to find another "Hobby" other than trolling around message boards looking for drama. Buy a card once in awhile.

I don't comment on members who have been banned multiple times or have been temporarily suspended. Welcome to the ignore list you clown.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #388 (permalink)

Quote:
Other than the mods intervening what more can be done??
Penny is not willing to make it right, nobody should be willing to deal with him now. What's everyone else supposed to do about it other than voice their disgust here. That's been done now, after this many pages it's now time to move on...

Again, because you tend to pull complete BS out of what people have said -

PENNY WAS WRONG AND WON'T MAKE IT RIGHT. EVERYBODY THINKS PENNY SHOULD MAKE IT RIGHT. PENNY WON'T. ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE 15 PAGES....
Bottom line anyone whoever deals with penny deserves what they get and trust me this will happen again.Simple solution send the $25 to a great charity that you both agree on,but what are the chances that a guy who has the character to steal a measly $25 is going to give a couple bucks to a good cause.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #389 (permalink)

Quote:
Stalker material.

LOL that DrJ never stops all he does in all his post's is mention/promote/stalk about guy's that have previously been banned becasue they clashed with mods on other boards , it's called politics not being shady some times people in power abuse there power it's nothing less nothing more and he want's to turn it not the next big thing .

Geeze the dude needs to get some sun light and maybe a life while he is at it .
Old 06-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #390 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
LOL that DrJ never stops all he does in all his post's is mention/promote/stalk about guy's that have previously been banned becasue they clashed with mods on other boards , it's called politics not being shady some times people in power abuse there power it's nothing less nothing more and he want's to turn it not the next big thing .

Geeze the dude needs to get some sun light and maybe a life while he is at it .
LOL. It gets so old sometime. The convo goes south with a few of these characters.

Starts out about a guy screwing another member and all this guy does is focus on someone being banned from another site. WTF??
This he is saying is that its ok to steal, lie and cheat someone out of a transaction. But its not ok to be banned form a site because of an abusive mod. LOL. Essentially what I think he is saying is its ok on his favourite to scam members. But dont knock the site or else you get banned. Thats how I see it. Fitting that this mentality comes from the same type of people

We could be talking about picking strawberries in a field and I bet his comment would be ...."But he was banned from a forum"

As if the agenda cant be seen.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #391 (permalink)

16 pages....16 freaking pages. Unbelievable.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #392 (permalink)

SMH........
Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #393 (permalink)

dang... big thread

just wanted to give props to pual for letting the rest of the hobby know

penny, ya ruin your reputation far beyond this forum with every post you continue to make here...
Old 06-07-2012, 02:48 AM   #394 (permalink)

This has turned into quite the thread. It appears people are finally tiring of this type of thing happening on here. Too many immature and scamming members lurking on this site. Over such small amounts too. This one $25 and I had a guy this week ding me over $7-8. Its pathetic.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #395 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derder View Post
dang... big thread

just wanted to give props to pual for letting the rest of the hobby know

penny, ya ruin your reputation far beyond this forum with every post you continue to make here...
thanks dep ... just trying to spread the word when I felt it was necessary to!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #396 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post

Then he got greedy.
The irony!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #397 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
The irony!
explain?
Old 06-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #398 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
Let the people bash you, you deserve it, now shut up and GO AWAY!
Perfect!!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #399 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
explain?
Mutombo PMG Red that you got for a steal ($99). What did you tell me when I messaged you and told you Mutombo is my PC and Im a huge collector of him and you hit the BIN seconds before i did?

I just find it funny you call someone else greedy after the reply i received from you.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #400 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
Mutombo PMG Red that you got for a steal ($99). What did you tell me when I messaged you and told you Mutombo is my PC and Im a huge collector of him and you hit the BIN seconds before i did?

I just find it funny you call someone else greedy after the reply i received from you.
There was no PMG Red, there was a Green I bought for $99.

I honestly don't remember what I told you, but please refresh my memory?

I'd assume I told you I would put it on eBay and let the highest offer decide?

That's the fairest way to sell items, that is what eBay is for.

But please tell me the reply I sent you?
Closed Thread