Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #401 (permalink)

You are correct it was the green not red. I looked all in my ebay messages and dont have them anymore. Basically I had offered you $350 off ebay as I really needed it for my collection, you then told me $1300 take it or leave it, I then replied with $450 is as high as i can go currently.

You then replied with "either pay my price or it goes on ebay". Which there is nothing wrong with that at all, but looks like greed got in your way too. I thought it was funny you were asking me if i was a member on any message boards. Then you started being a prick when i said no I see why now. People call you out on them.

So pot meet the kettle when talking about greedy people.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #402 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
You are correct it was the green not red. I looked all in my ebay messages and dont have them anymore. Basically I had offered you $350 off ebay as I really needed it for my collection, you then told me $1300 take it or leave it, I then replied with $450 is as high as i can go currently.

You then replied with "either pay my price or it goes on ebay". Which there is nothing wrong with that at all, but looks like greed got in your way too. I thought it was funny you were asking me if i was a member on any message boards. Then you started being a prick when i said no I see why now. People call you out on them.

So pot meet the kettle when talking about greedy people.

First of all, I wouldn't word any eBay messages like that. I'm polite to everyone and anyone, even if they aren't to me. So I would never say 'take it or leave it'.

Secondly, I received offers of $1000 and $1200 on eBay and ultimate sold it for $1300.

And lastly, I likely asked if you were a member of a message board simply so we could record a transaction if we made a deal. It had nothing to do with what you are implying? I was never a prick at all, so I wish you would have saved those messages. I can't find them in my eBay or email either. Nobody would have any reason to 'call me out' . Just seems like you're a bit sour that I didn't sell the card to you, that's all...

So your offers, regardless of being a collector, were extremely lowball. It wasn't anything personal, I'm sorry I couldn't help your collection.

Last edited by paul06901; 06-08-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #403 (permalink)

i dont get player collectors.... theres only a few that i know and respect who pays current market values, while others use "my pc" as an excuse to buy them cheap. if you cant afford it, save money for it and move on to the next card you need.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #404 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
First of all, I wouldn't word any eBay messages like that. I'm polite to everyone and anyone, even if they aren't to me. So I would never say 'take it or leave it'.

Secondly, I received offers of $1000 and $1200 on eBay and ultimate sold it for $1300.

And lastly, I likely asked if you were a member of a message board simply so we could record a transaction if we made a deal. It had nothing to do with what you are implying? I was never a prick at all, so I wish you would have saved those messages. I can't find them in my eBay or email either. Nobody would have any reason to 'call me out' . Just seems like you're a bit sour that I didn't sell the card to you, that's all...

So your offers, regardless of being a collector, were extremely lowball. It wasn't anything personal, I'm sorry I couldn't help your collection.
Yes I know that was when the rich guy was paying unrealistic prices so i dont consider that a lowball considering what they went for before he stated buying. so of course you and everyone else held out. which is FINE thats not the problem.

Secondly you were NOT polite at all once i said i wasnt a member anywhere. You were RUDE and basically told me to go screw or pay $1300. Its in the past so i dont care anymore. But i cant believe YOU of all people are calling people greedy. That simply blew my mind.

Lastly dont even act like you dont lowball on best offers. You sir are FAKE on these boards and your true personality is NOTHING like you pretend it is on here.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #405 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes I know that was when the rich guy was paying unrealistic prices so i dont consider that a lowball considering what they went for before he stated buying. so of course you and everyone else held out. which is FINE thats not the problem.

Secondly you were NOT polite at all once i said i wasnt a member anywhere. You were RUDE and basically told me to go screw or pay $1300. Its in the past so i dont care anymore. But i cant believe YOU of all people are calling people greedy. That simply blew my mind.

Lastly dont even act like you dont lowball on best offers. You sir are FAKE on these boards and your true personality is NOTHING like you pretend it is on here.
LOL LOL LOL.. Paul is greedy because he wants the going rate for his cards? He is greedy because he wont sell it to you for $450 when they bring $1300? MAN these forums provide constant shock value. I am consistently shocked at how crazy people can be.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #406 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
i dont get player collectors.... theres only a few that i know and respect who pays current market values, while others use "my pc" as an excuse to buy them cheap. if you cant afford it, save money for it and move on to the next card you need.
I would have gladly paid Boris more money for them Hardaway card's you beat me out on last year,but you found it necassary to PM him on ebay and lowball a deal behind myself and other Hardaway collectors back? then flip them for a huge amount of money right? you sure know a lot about paying "market values" just save your money though right? wow what a hypocrit you are!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #407 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
LOL LOL LOL.. Paul is greedy because he wants the going rate for his cards? He is greedy because he wont sell it to you for $450 when they bring $1300? MAN these forums provide constant shock value. I am consistently shocked at how crazy people can be.
his $1300 was a fluke. he knew the guy was paying ANY amount to get the greens.

So that wasnt a legit going rate. List one up now and it wont sell anywhere NEAR the $1300.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #408 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

So that wasnt a legit going rate. List one up now and it wont sell anywhere NEAR the $1300.
that would be nats turner
Old 06-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #409 (permalink)

Quote:

You can't compare yesterday going rate to today going rate........
Old 06-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #410 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
I would have gladly paid Boris more money for them Hardaway card's you beat me out on last year,but you found it necassary to PM him on ebay and lowball a deal behind myself and other Hardaway collectors back? then flip them for a huge amount of money right? you sure know a lot about paying "market values" just save your money though right? wow what a hypocrit you are!
the difference is that, he GAVE me those PRICES! should i say no, they go for more than that? boris needed money quick from our chats so if you couldnt pay him fast, he wouldnt sell to you. im not out here to teach people on what cards sell for. do your own research before selling.

dont bring this on to me now. Remember, you MEGGED paul.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #411 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
You can't compare yesterday going rate to today going rate........
What a STUPID comment. Do you think before you type? Seriously?
Old 06-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #412 (permalink)

Quote:
the difference is that, he GAVE me those PRICES! should i say no, they go for more than that? boris needed money quick from our chats so if you couldnt pay him fast, he wouldnt sell to you. im not out here to teach people on what cards sell for. do your own research before selling.

Oh and here we have a hypocrite. You lowball purposely and its fine but someone else does and you start the PC rant? Why did you even reply in the first place? You contributed nothing of value.

Apparently amazing doesnt only happen in the NBA anymore.

I can definitely tell who the clicks are on this board already.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #413 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

hey man get it how live it really doesnt bother me just don't make yourself sound silly and a hypocrit and he did not give you them prices.several of them were listed on ebay auction style 1st then item was ended.why would you even type in hardaway on your search bar? the moral of your theory makes no sense because without us player collectors that you just don't seem to get? this hobby would be a huge let down to you flippers right? I am not gonna turn this around on anyone sir but like you and several others who wanna voice your displeasure on how i handled Paul and i's deal..well let's just say shouldnt be piling on.Alot of people would frown upon how you personally go about this hobby

Last edited by penny1fan; 06-08-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #414 (permalink)

blazed, you come on here with no proof that paul was rude and seem like you are just sour about not getting a card you wanted. theres a difference in not selling a card to someone because they are lowballing you and paying for a card and the seller selling the card to someone else because they got a higher offer, theres nothing greedy about getting what a card is worth at that particular time. now if he would have accepted your offer for $450 and then got another higher offer, and sold to the other person, that would be wrong. and the post about the going rate was relevant considering your post about the card wouldnt be worth as much today. ok, i get it, just took a look at all of your posts, most of them being deragatory and or rude.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #415 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
hey man get it how live it really doesnt bother me just don't make yourself sound silly and a hypocrit and he did not give you them prices.several of them were listed on ebay auction style 1st then item was ended.why would you even type in hardaway on your search bar? the moral of your theory makes no sense because without us player collectors that you just don't seem to get? this hobby would be a huge let down to you flippers right? I am not gonna turn this around on anyone sir but like you and several others who wanna voice your displeasure on how i handled Paul and i's deal..well let's just say shouldnt be piling on.Alot of people would frown upon how you personally go about this hobby
Nismo pays the prices you see on ebay. If someone hammers out a deal with another person, it has absolutely no baring on what you are willing to pay. What is your point?

The this is not about someone paying another person or how much they offer. This thread is about working out a deal then going back and selling yourself short and selling it to someone else for a few bucks more.

The point of this thread is that you sold yourself out. In the process you showed why no one should be making deals with you because frankly you will not deliver and waste the time.

If you got the money, pay for it. But please dont be a snake and try and take someone elses deal away.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #416 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Nismo pays the prices you see on ebay. If someone hammers out a deal with another person, it has absolutely no baring on what you are willing to pay. What is your point?

The this is not about someone paying another person or how much they offer. This thread is about working out a deal then going back and selling yourself short and selling it to someone else for a few bucks more.

The point of this thread is that you sold yourself out. In the process you showed why no one should be making deals with you because frankly you will not deliver and waste the time.

If you got the money, pay for it. But please dont be a snake and try and take someone elses deal away.
im gonna make this simple for you...
i was honest from the get and took my neg and lashing,this is the difference between myself and others who can hide behind their buddy's and pretend they have never or do not practice shady activivities in this what used to be a hobby.It's so much easier to blend in while piling on the perpetrator.See how you just did that? swooped in on his behalf! this is exactly what i mean
Old 06-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #417 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh and here we have a hypocrite. You lowball purposely and its fine but someone else does and you start the PC rant? Why did you even reply in the first place? You contributed nothing of value.

Apparently amazing doesnt only happen in the NBA anymore.

I can definitely tell who the clicks are on this board already.
i have no idea who you are. NEXT!

Quote:
i spend a lot of time online. i have my searches set. i dont look for certain players at all.

a lot of people probably do look down on me. good to know i have followers.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #418 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
i have no idea who you are. NEXT!

i spend a lot of time online. i have my searches set. i dont look for certain players at all.

a lot of people probably do look down on me. good to know i have followers.
i have flipped cards aswell.. i myself do not look down on what you do but just don't mention these same words in a sentence together in the future please? "just save up your money and pay market value" you have to admit you being a big flipper that sounds awfully silly..
Old 06-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #419 (permalink)

17 pages over a $100 card? Really? Obviously what he did was wrong. Leave a negative and move on. It's just cardboard with writing on it anyway.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #420 (permalink)

All i gathered from this 7 page thread is that PENNY is a HUGE and i mean HUGE tool....boggles my mind about the stories he is fabricating in his head about how he refunded the rodman collector 25 bucks, but in one of his first posts he says he really needed the money, what a TOOl PERIOD
Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #421 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
All i gathered from this 7 page thread is that PENNY is a HUGE and i mean HUGE tool....boggles my mind about the stories he is fabricating in his head about how he refunded the rodman collector 25 bucks, but in one of his first posts he says he really needed the money, what a TOOl PERIOD
all i have gathered is that you don't know how to count because this is a 17 page thread so that means you are a complete bafoon and that you have no life and i mean NO LIFE PERIOD to read a 17 page thread,look at your ebay user ID..Haters gon hate right? takes one to know one... perhaps? HATER
Old 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #422 (permalink)

Quote:
all i have gathered is that you don't know how to count because this is a 17 page thread so that means you are a complete bafoon and that you have no life and i mean NO LIFE PERIOD to read a 17 page thread,look at your ebay user ID..Haters gon hate right? takes one to know one... perhaps? HATER
yawn...your a tool
Old 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #423 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
17 pages over a $100 card? Really? Obviously what he did was wrong. Leave a negative and move on. It's just cardboard with writing on it anyway.
2 cards for $70
Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #424 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
yawn...your a tool
Old 06-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #425 (permalink)

WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING BUMPED!! At least move it to the right section!
Bucket:http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s461/joceltics34/
Closed Thread