Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #426 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joceltics34 View Post
WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING BUMPED!! At least move it to the right section!
perhaps blowout cards enjoy's these kind of threads? it's no secret what every other board has said about all of these bash threads and how tiresome they become ..
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #427 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
all i have gathered is that you don't know how to count because this is a 17 page thread so that means you are a complete bafoon and that you have no life and i mean NO LIFE PERIOD to read a 17 page thread,look at your ebay user ID..Haters gon hate right? takes one to know one... perhaps? HATER
Bafoon? Is that some kind of cross between a baboon and a buffoon?

And for the record, I'm not a hater. It just pains me when grammar and spelling sinks this low.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #428 (permalink)

yo A pleeeeeasssseeee stop posting on this thread! please!!!!! let them bash who gives a crap. yo gotta own what happened and just let it go. we gotta let this thread die...
Old 06-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #429 (permalink)

Quote:
perhaps blowout cards enjoy's these kind of threads? it's no secret what every other board has said about all of these bash threads and how tiresome they become ..
We gotta be fair here... EVERY forum, no matter where you go will always have this type of thread. Doesn't mean a thing. People don't have to read this thread if they don't want......... If they do, great! But doesn't mean a thing for the entire forum, because this forum has the most traffic for basketball, and it very informative! Many great members here with new people signing up every single day.... Best forum to be on imo and will only get better and better as people leave other sites to come here.

So yeah, it's no secret at all that EVERY forum has these types of threads, no big deal. As much as people don't have to read them... people can also NOT post on them and it will die out. If you keep posting, then it will continue. But even still, if it does continue, there's no big deal.

Carry on if you wish....
Old 06-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #430 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
You are correct it was the green not red. I looked all in my ebay messages and dont have them anymore. Basically I had offered you $350 off ebay as I really needed it for my collection, you then told me $1300 take it or leave it, I then replied with $450 is as high as i can go currently.

You then replied with "either pay my price or it goes on ebay". Which there is nothing wrong with that at all, but looks like greed got in your way too. I thought it was funny you were asking me if i was a member on any message boards. Then you started being a prick when i said no I see why now. People call you out on them.

So pot meet the kettle when talking about greedy people.

Greed? That is simply market capitalism. Entitlement much?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #431 (permalink)

Quote:
What a STUPID comment. Do you think before you type? Seriously?
Stupid? That post was accurate. Going rate is not static.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #432 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
We gotta be fair here... EVERY forum, no matter where you go will always have this type of thread. Doesn't mean a thing. People don't have to read this thread if they don't want......... If they do, great! But doesn't mean a thing for the entire forum, because this forum has the most traffic for basketball, and it very informative! Many great members here with new people signing up every single day.... Best forum to be on imo and will only get better and better as people leave other sites to come here.

So yeah, it's no secret at all that EVERY forum has these types of threads, no big deal. As much as people don't have to read them... people can also NOT post on them and it will die out. If you keep posting, then it will continue. But even still, if it does continue, there's no big deal.

Carry on if you wish....
Problem is that many of the new members are creating some major issues on here with leaving retaliatory feedback and flaking on deals. If we continue to allow members on here that flake on deals as Penny1fan has it will continue to happen. There is no lesson taught which is obvious by reading the many unapologetic posts by penny1fan.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #433 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Problem is that many of the new members are creating some major issues on here with leaving retaliatory feedback and flaking on deals. If we continue to allow members on here that flake on deals as Penny1fan has it will continue to happen. There is no lesson taught which is obvious by reading the many unapologetic posts by penny1fan.
To be honest, this is the first time i've heard about something like this here. But his feedback now reflects what happened so people know. It's not like people can't check out feedbacks before they deal with somebody.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #434 (permalink)

Your behavior has been disgraceful. Hopefully members of the other boards have been able to see your lack of remorse over scamming somebody. You will never be welcome on these boards.

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #435 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes I know that was when the rich guy was paying unrealistic prices so i dont consider that a lowball considering what they went for before he stated buying. so of course you and everyone else held out. which is FINE thats not the problem.

Secondly you were NOT polite at all once i said i wasnt a member anywhere. You were RUDE and basically told me to go screw or pay $1300. Its in the past so i dont care anymore. But i cant believe YOU of all people are calling people greedy. That simply blew my mind.

Lastly dont even act like you dont lowball on best offers. You sir are FAKE on these boards and your true personality is NOTHING like you pretend it is on here.

Yeah they really can't be unrealistic if he REALLY paid them, right? I didn't hold out. I sold it a week after I got it haha

I was nothing but polite, I was never even remotely rude...not even a bit. I am polite and professional, I wish those emails still existed, I'd display them proudly with absolutely no rudeness in the content. I would NEVER tell anyone to 'go screw or pay" ... and it's apparent you do still care or you wouldn't have posted. My sale on that card was current market value, I had offers of $1000 and $1200, you tried to lowball me because it's what YOU wanted to pay. You sound oblivious.

It's funny how you are trying to question my personality? Please do find those emails and post them, because you are simply lying. You cant 'pretend' to have a personality for 15 years haha
Old 06-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #436 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
yawn...your a tool
close.. I think he's a towel...

You're a towel - YouTube
Old 06-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #437 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Your behavior has been disgraceful. Hopefully members of the other boards have been able to see your lack of remorse over scamming somebody. You will never be welcome on these boards.
+1 that is the bottom line here
Old 06-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #438 (permalink)
Banned

wow 18 pages... y'all boys wild
Old 06-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #439 (permalink)

Another thing I don't understand is if penny was trying to help out the collector of rodman, why didn't he sell him the cards for the same price as Paul had the deal for? That would make a little more sense, but still it was wrong to do. More than likely if Paul bought them at $75 he might sell them for less than $90 to the rodman collector am I wrong?

Edit: To charge the "collector" more than a "flipper" makes your argument invalid penny. You where trying to help the collector by charging him more?? You did it for the $20 and I hope that makes you happy!

Paul you did nothing wrong here and it just shows penny's lack of morality

Last edited by D J Sportscards; 06-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #440 (permalink)

With Penny1fan's behavior tonight this deserve a good bump.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #441 (permalink)

Quote:
thats false you simpley demanded me to by saying "make this right NOW!" there was no reasonable solutions from your end you just proceeded to attempt to boss me around.
The reasonable solution is you selling cards to the person who bought them. Ya idgit.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #442 (permalink)

????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 09-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #443 (permalink)

Quote:
Move on mate! You start a thread just to stir people, then come and bump this one?? Oh how life must be good for you hey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
The reasonable solution is you selling cards to the person who bought them. Ya idgit.
He got a Neg, get over it!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #444 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
your a ******* idiot.A real ol fashioned internet tough guy arent ya? you look like a little pussy kitten trolling around the forums on a daily basis spewing your negativity towards other members..the kind of guy who talks **** than runs away and nobody can't seem to get their hands on but when that 1 person does 75-100 people jump in line and all take turns at throwing a kick in your ribs
Old 09-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #445 (permalink)

Quote:
your a ******* idiot.A real ol fashioned internet tough guy arent ya? you look like a little pussy kitten trolling around the forums on a daily basis spewing your negativity towards other members..the kind of guy who talks **** than runs away and nobody can't seem to get their hands on but when that 1 person does 75-100 people jump in line and all take turns at throwing a kick in your ribs
Old 09-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #446 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
He got a Neg, get over it!
His integrity is worth $25 bucks FYI.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #447 (permalink)

Quote:
His integrity is worth $25 bucks FYI.
Yeah, I read the thread 6 months ago! Big deal!

He was happy to take the Neg that he knows he deserved. He didn't try to lie his way out? At least he is man enough to admit when he f***ed up!

But to keep carrying on about it this long after, and to make a thread about calling someone out (I know that wasn't you, but the other guy), is just a Joke!

And people on here have got the nerve to say that the BBall section is the laughing stock of the site??
Old 09-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #448 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
Yeah, I read the thread 6 months ago! Big deal!

He was happy to take the Neg that he knows he deserved. He didn't try to lie his way out? At least he is man enough to admit when he f***ed up!

But to keep carrying on about it this long after, and to make a thread about calling someone out (I know that wasn't you, but the other guy), is just a Joke!

And people on here have got the nerve to say that the BBall section is the laughing stock of the site??
From earlier today.

Quote:
odd thread comming from someone who is supportive and takes action on all of the "call out" threads as if your important..when your really just a miserable individual
Just sayin'
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #449 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
From earlier today.

Just sayin'

your the kind of person who makes fun of someone for editing their post,then do it on your very post!

just sayin ..
Old 09-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #450 (permalink)

Peace