Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #451 (permalink)

I could care less what you call me. It does not change your reputation on these boards. You earned that 100% by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
your a ******* idiot.A real ol fashioned internet tough guy arent ya? you look like a little pussy kitten trolling around the forums on a daily basis spewing your negativity towards other members..the kind of guy who talks **** than runs away and nobody can't seem to get their hands on but when that 1 person does 75-100 people jump in line and all take turns at throwing a kick in your ribs
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #452 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
Yeah, I read the thread 6 months ago! Big deal!

He was happy to take the Neg that he knows he deserved. He didn't try to lie his way out? At least he is man enough to admit when he f***ed up!

But to keep carrying on about it this long after, and to make a thread about calling someone out (I know that wasn't you, but the other guy), is just a Joke!

And people on here have got the nerve to say that the BBall section is the laughing stock of the site??

don't worry about these clowns..this is why everyone laughs at the blowoutcards forums in general because all of these creeps troll around together and stir up trouble..half of them are mods.This entire site will eventually be over ran by them and nobody will bother to log in.See you on OZcardtrader buddy
Old 09-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #453 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I could care less what you call me. It does not change your reputation on these boards. You earned that 100% by yourself.
your reputation such as your the most miserable member who has nothing better to do than attempt attacks at other members because you feel as though your more important than them? your a joke who reeks of misery
Old 09-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #454 (permalink)

It's offical: Penny1fan is a douche
Old 09-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #455 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
It's amazing how many scumbags are on this site. For $25 extra bucks, you made yourself look like a complete douche.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
Old 09-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #456 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
spam factory huh? nuff said
Old 09-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #457 (permalink)

And people on here have got the nerve to say that the BBall section is the laughing stock of the site??

Oh,no it is. Trust me on that one. I know people who dont even collect cards but read the basketball section on here just for entertainment. And for the right to look in the mirror later on and honestly be able to say "Well I guess life could be worse, I could be one of the members on the basketball forum on blowout"
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #458 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
It's amazing how many scumbags are on this site. For $25 extra bucks, you made yourself look like a complete douche.
for the record i never charged the guy the extra $25 but i am not gonna nor do i have to explain anything to you and all of your little buddies here,go circle jerk somewhere else
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #459 (permalink)

Quote:
spam factory huh? nuff said
Unfortunately, you didn't actually say anything. Not nuff said.

Quote:
for the record i never charged the guy the extra $25 but i am not gonna nor do i have to explain anything to you and all of your little buddies here,go circle jerk somewhere else
F&#K....Did I miss the circle jerk again? Damn it, I always come late.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #460 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh, ok then. So you just backed out on a deal after receiving payment and then sold the cards to someone else? Whew, much better.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #461 (permalink)

Quote:
Unfortunately, you didn't actually say anything. Not nuff said.

F&#K....Did I miss the circle jerk again? Damn it, I always come late.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #462 (permalink)
Banned

^ this guy knows what he is doing!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #463 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Oh,no it is. Trust me on that one. I know people who dont even collect cards but read the basketball section on here just for entertainment. And for the right to look in the mirror later on and honestly be able to say "Well I guess life could be worse, I could be one of the members on the basketball forum on blowout"
I get why people say that! I have seen the threads that are just beyond ridiculous, but a lot of them are fueled by people from other sections. Just like what is happening here!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #464 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Haha so true, but I like the basketball section.

Penny earned his negative, time to move on, this was only revisited because a few people decided to create multiple threads about nothing. Thanks for trolling the basketball threads, now go back to baseball or football threads.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #465 (permalink)

holy sh*t. this thing has been carrying on for 3 months? that's a tad bit ridiculous. if all the points ppl had to get across haven't been made already, what took so long? better yet, why hasn't this been moved to the right section?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #466 (permalink)

The loonyness that is the Basketball Section (where I rarely set foot) is caused by people from other sections? Pass the Dutchie that was funny and delightfully delusional!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
I get why people say that! I have seen the threads that are just beyond ridiculous, but a lot of them are fueled by people from other sections. Just like what is happening here!
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #467 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
holy sh*t. this thing has been carrying on for 3 months? that's a tad bit ridiculous. if all the points ppl had to get across haven't been made already, what took so long? better yet, why hasn't this been moved to the right section?
blowout cards supports these clowns (buddies with them) and what they do..you actually think they are capable of deleting a thread let alone moving it?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #468 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
Better be careful theautographkid may go anal on you because you mentioned that this shouldn't be posted in this section.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #469 (permalink)

Quote:
The loonyness that is the Basketball Section (where I rarely set foot) is caused by people from other sections? Pass the Dutchie that was funny and delightfully delusional!
Learn to read!

It says "a lot of them are fueled...."

Which is a true statement! You are the PRIME example!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #470 (permalink)

Quote:
If you don't like the basketball thread then go back to your butt buddies in the baseball thread. No one asked you to post in the basketball section!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #471 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Lol

You just love to fuel fires. Honestly one of the biggest trollers on the site. Only makes appearances when flame wars are occurring. Quite funny and sad honestly.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #472 (permalink)

Jetson you define the word JOKE what would you expect from a guy that resides in south central projects.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #473 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
Jetson you define the word JOKE what would you expect from a guy that resides in south central projects.
i hear he rooms with Jerry Sandusky ... but you did not hear that from me
Old 09-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #474 (permalink)

Quote:
i hear he rooms with Jerry Sandusky ... but you did not hear that from me
LOL. Don't sweat these idiots, two weeks ago there Idol Guru was applauded for ripping people of on shipping but in the same breath the band of brothers that troll the member feedback section looking for trouble and calling out people for shipping 1 day late.

They have showed the world there intellect ( IQ's 30 ) and how bad they are homers to each other.

The only reason they hate is there sections is dead and the cards are worthless they collect, so to circumvent there issues they post dream girls they will never have and troll hard on all threads that has nothing to do with them .
Old 09-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #475 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
LOL. Don't sweat these idiots, two weeks ago there Idol Guru was applauded for ripping people of on shipping but in the same breath the band of brothers that troll the member feedback section looking for trouble and calling out people for shipping 1 day late.

They have showed the world there intellect ( IQ's 30 ) and how bad they are homers to each other.

The only reason they hate is there sections is dead and the cards are worthless they collect, so to circumvent there issues they post dream girls they will never have and troll hard on all threads that has nothing to do with them .
So to summarize, this guy #@#@#@#@ed someone over in a deal for an extra $25, and the people who call attention to it so others don't waste their time dealing with him are the idiots?

Closed Thread