Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #476 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

25 bucks must go a long way.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #477 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
25 bucks must go a long way.
5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long......

Seriously though I keep reading about a circle jerk, whats wrong with that band? Good ole punk rock and true punk music not that sum 41 mainstream crap.
vc15jrich23 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #478 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingbudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
So to summarize, this guy #@#@#@#@ed someone over in a deal for an extra $25, and the people who call attention to it so others don't waste their time dealing with him are the idiots?
This was four months ago... There was no need to bring it back up!
Kingbudd is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #479 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
25 bucks must go a long way.
I hope he bought more Rodman cards for his PC with the money i saved him
penny1fan is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #480 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

I'll give you 25 bucks to spit in someones food. Deal?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #481 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,605
Default

SHUT UP EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

2012 - Engine start - YouTube
__________________
Basketball card PC for sale on eBay dot com... (BO members receive 10% OFF eBay). EVERYTHING "For Sale" Only.
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #482 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,167
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
This was four months ago... There was no need to bring it back up!
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #483 (permalink)
Member
 
drob50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.
No one said it was fine!

He got the Neg! That is why they have a feedback system. But we don't need your holier that thou attitude carrying on about it 4 months later!
drob50 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #484 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? but being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

meanwhile .. troll around and throw rocks from under your bridges at other members while telling them how pathetic and what low lifes they are.Can't seem to find enough gumption to call out your friends when they are in the wrong though?
penny1fan is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #485 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
No one said it was fine!

He got the Neg! That is why they have a feedback system. But we don't need your holier that thou attitude carrying on about it 4 months later!
True, but he STILL doesn't think what he did was wrong. That is the amazing thing.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #486 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? buy being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

meanwhile .. troll around and throw rocks from under your bridges at other members while telling them how pathetic and what low lifes they are.Can't seem to find enough gumption to call out your friends when they are in the wrong though?
Again, you missed the whole point, because you are borderline retarded.

The other case, there was an agreed upon deal but no money exchanged. Your deal, there was an agreed upon deal, he paid you...you got the money, then refunded him and re-sold. There was an actual exchange of money.

If you don't see the difference...well, I wouldn't be surprised.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #487 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,167
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? but being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

meanwhile .. troll around and throw rocks from under your bridges at other members while telling them how pathetic and what low lifes they are.Can't seem to find enough gumption to call out your friends when they are in the wrong though?
This thread is the first and only time I've seen your name, so I have no idea what the other thread is you are talking about.
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #488 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
True, but he STILL doesn't think what he did was wrong. That is the amazing thing.
that is funny because i apologized several times and admitted my wrong doing which did warrant the negative feedback which i myself accepted fellow members accepted and i thought has moved on from? I have made nearly 50 other deals since this thread was created..that is the amazing thing
penny1fan is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #489 (permalink)
Member
 
drob50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
True, but he STILL doesn't think what he did was wrong. That is the amazing thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Again, you missed the whole point, because you are borderline retarded.

The other case, there was an agreed upon deal but no money exchanged. Your deal, there was an agreed upon deal, he paid you...you got the money, then refunded him and re-sold. There was an actual exchange of money.

If you don't see the difference...well, I wouldn't be surprised.
I disagree!
Money doesn't need to be exchanged! If someone commits to buy, the seller may well turn away another buyer, so it should be no different if you are waiting for the $$.

But from what I read, Penny did accept the Neg! That is the punishment for doing this right? He knew when he backed out that he would get a Neg. And he did! So what more do you guys want? Drawn and Quartered?
drob50 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #490 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingbudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.
It started because of threads like this:

Help me decide who to call out
Kingbudd is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #491 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,615
Default

And received feedback for just four of them (none since July)? Sounds like a tall tale to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
I have made nearly 50 other deals since this thread was created..that is the amazing thing
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #492 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
I disagree!
Money doesn't need to be exchanged! If someone commits to buy, the seller may well turn away another buyer, so it should be no different if you are waiting for the $$.

But from what I read, Penny did accept the Neg! That is the punishment for doing this right? He knew when he backed out that he would get a Neg. And he did! So what more do you guys want? Drawn and Quartered?
I also agree with you, but according to the rules of the forum (which I don't necessarily agree with), one is negative-worthy, the other is not. Them's just the rules, whether you like em (I don't) or not.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #493 (permalink)
Member
 
drob50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
And received feedback for just four of them (none since July)? Sounds like a tall tale to me.
Everything would seem 'Tall' to you as you clearly have 'small man syndrome'!
drob50 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #494 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Again, you missed the whole point, because you are borderline retarded.

The other case, there was an agreed upon deal but no money exchanged. Your deal, there was an agreed upon deal, he paid you...you got the money, then refunded him and re-sold. There was an actual exchange of money.

If you don't see the difference...well, I wouldn't be surprised.
how is there a difference? a deal was broken by myself and someone else...the rules were broken by myself aswell as your good friend.Stop making escuses..there is no such thing as "kinda wrong" he broke the rules but being that he was a good friend of the majority you all came to his aid and bullied the OP into reversing his negative feedback.You sir nor any of your troll friends will bully me .. i am not the weak bashful type if you have not noticed by now.But keep on making up excusing ans aying .."ahh well you know what you did was more severs right? my good buddy kind of broke the rules"
penny1fan is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #495 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,615
Default

Honestly, I did not have Penny1fan in mind when I created this thread because he never started a callout thread that I am aware of. There have been so many bogus callout threads lately that I was trying to highlight this fact in an off-beat way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
It started because of threads like this:

Help me decide who to call out
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #496 (permalink)
Member
 
drob50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I also agree with you, but according to the rules of the forum (which I don't necessarily agree with), one is negative-worthy, the other is not. Them's just the rules, whether you like em (I don't) or not.
Fair enough then!
drob50 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #497 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
And received feedback for just four of them (none since July)? Sounds like a tall tale to me.
i do most of my business on much better forums,i am a member on OZ,Beckett,Hobby Kings,Ebay,SCF .. majority are on them.I have im guessing 10 deals on this partocular forum that feedback was never left for both parties because everyone knows the feedback system here is a joke! Hence your good friend backed out of a deal and got his negative removed I mean who follows feeback on here? is it even that important? one would think right? NOPE
penny1fan is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #498 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 14,509
Default

__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #499 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
how is there a difference? a deal was broken by myself and someone else...the rules were broken by myself aswell as your good friend.Stop making escuses..there is no such thing as "kinda wrong" he broke the rules but being that he was a good friend of the majority you all came to his aid and bullied the OP into reversing his negative feedback.You sir nor any of your troll friends will bully me .. i am not the weak bashful type if you have not noticed by now.But keep on making up excusing ans aying .."ahh well you know what you did was more severs right? my good buddy kind of broke the rules"
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #500 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
do you eat unborn children as an adult?
penny1fan is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.