Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #476 (permalink)

25 bucks must go a long way.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #477 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long......

Seriously though I keep reading about a circle jerk, whats wrong with that band? Good ole punk rock and true punk music not that sum 41 mainstream crap.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #478 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
So to summarize, this guy #@#@#@#@ed someone over in a deal for an extra $25, and the people who call attention to it so others don't waste their time dealing with him are the idiots?
This was four months ago... There was no need to bring it back up!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #479 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I hope he bought more Rodman cards for his PC with the money i saved him
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #480 (permalink)

I'll give you 25 bucks to spit in someones food. Deal?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #481 (permalink)

SHUT UP EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

2012 - Engine start - YouTube
Old 09-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #482 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
This was four months ago... There was no need to bring it back up!
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #483 (permalink)

Quote:
I didn't bring it up. I just didn't get the rationale that somehow the people who brought it up were out of line, while the guy who did it was fine.
No one said it was fine!

He got the Neg! That is why they have a feedback system. But we don't need your holier that thou attitude carrying on about it 4 months later!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #484 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? but being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

meanwhile .. troll around and throw rocks from under your bridges at other members while telling them how pathetic and what low lifes they are.Can't seem to find enough gumption to call out your friends when they are in the wrong though?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #485 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
No one said it was fine!

He got the Neg! That is why they have a feedback system. But we don't need your holier that thou attitude carrying on about it 4 months later!
True, but he STILL doesn't think what he did was wrong. That is the amazing thing.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #486 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? buy being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

meanwhile .. troll around and throw rocks from under your bridges at other members while telling them how pathetic and what low lifes they are.Can't seem to find enough gumption to call out your friends when they are in the wrong though?
Again, you missed the whole point, because you are borderline retarded.

The other case, there was an agreed upon deal but no money exchanged. Your deal, there was an agreed upon deal, he paid you...you got the money, then refunded him and re-sold. There was an actual exchange of money.

If you don't see the difference...well, I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #487 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
this all started tonight because i simply chimmed in on one of the good ol boys backing out on a trade in another thread..i simply asked why is a negative not warranted for his actions? but being that he is a "veteran" member aka has many friends within the community it is ok to back out on a deal making this entire forum hypocritcal,Apparently i ruffled some feathers because the guy has many friends.What is the point of having a feedback system? It's obvious this entire site is ran off a buddy system and it's ok for the good ol boys to do as they please.

This thread is the first and only time I've seen your name, so I have no idea what the other thread is you are talking about.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
Old 09-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #488 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
True, but he STILL doesn't think what he did was wrong. That is the amazing thing.
that is funny because i apologized several times and admitted my wrong doing which did warrant the negative feedback which i myself accepted fellow members accepted and i thought has moved on from? I have made nearly 50 other deals since this thread was created..that is the amazing thing
Old 09-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #489 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:

The other case, there was an agreed upon deal but no money exchanged. Your deal, there was an agreed upon deal, he paid you...you got the money, then refunded him and re-sold. There was an actual exchange of money.

I disagree!
Money doesn't need to be exchanged! If someone commits to buy, the seller may well turn away another buyer, so it should be no different if you are waiting for the $$.

But from what I read, Penny did accept the Neg! That is the punishment for doing this right? He knew when he backed out that he would get a Neg. And he did! So what more do you guys want? Drawn and Quartered?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #490 (permalink)

Quote:
It started because of threads like this:

Help me decide who to call out
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #491 (permalink)

And received feedback for just four of them (none since July)? Sounds like a tall tale to me.

Quote:
I have made nearly 50 other deals since this thread was created..that is the amazing thing
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #492 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
I disagree!
Money doesn't need to be exchanged! If someone commits to buy, the seller may well turn away another buyer, so it should be no different if you are waiting for the $$.

But from what I read, Penny did accept the Neg! That is the punishment for doing this right? He knew when he backed out that he would get a Neg. And he did! So what more do you guys want? Drawn and Quartered?
I also agree with you, but according to the rules of the forum (which I don't necessarily agree with), one is negative-worthy, the other is not. Them's just the rules, whether you like em (I don't) or not.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #493 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
And received feedback for just four of them (none since July)? Sounds like a tall tale to me.
Everything would seem 'Tall' to you as you clearly have 'small man syndrome'!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #494 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

how is there a difference? a deal was broken by myself and someone else...the rules were broken by myself aswell as your good friend.Stop making escuses..there is no such thing as "kinda wrong" he broke the rules but being that he was a good friend of the majority you all came to his aid and bullied the OP into reversing his negative feedback.You sir nor any of your troll friends will bully me .. i am not the weak bashful type if you have not noticed by now.But keep on making up excusing ans aying .."ahh well you know what you did was more severs right? my good buddy kind of broke the rules"
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #495 (permalink)

Honestly, I did not have Penny1fan in mind when I created this thread because he never started a callout thread that I am aware of. There have been so many bogus callout threads lately that I was trying to highlight this fact in an off-beat way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
It started because of threads like this:

Help me decide who to call out
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #496 (permalink)

Quote:
I also agree with you, but according to the rules of the forum (which I don't necessarily agree with), one is negative-worthy, the other is not. Them's just the rules, whether you like em (I don't) or not.
Fair enough then!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #497 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
i do most of my business on much better forums,i am a member on OZ,Beckett,Hobby Kings,Ebay,SCF .. majority are on them.I have im guessing 10 deals on this partocular forum that feedback was never left for both parties because everyone knows the feedback system here is a joke! Hence your good friend backed out of a deal and got his negative removed I mean who follows feeback on here? is it even that important? one would think right? NOPE
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #498 (permalink)

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
Old 09-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #499 (permalink)

Quote:
how is there a difference? a deal was broken by myself and someone else...the rules were broken by myself aswell as your good friend.Stop making escuses..there is no such thing as "kinda wrong" he broke the rules but being that he was a good friend of the majority you all came to his aid and bullied the OP into reversing his negative feedback.You sir nor any of your troll friends will bully me .. i am not the weak bashful type if you have not noticed by now.But keep on making up excusing ans aying .."ahh well you know what you did was more severs right? my good buddy kind of broke the rules"
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
Kendrick Lamar
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #500 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
do you eat unborn children as an adult?
Closed Thread