Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,510
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
im not getting anything i "deserve" thats childish don't you think? It's not about the $25 Paul it's how you demanding your messages were not to mention admission of flipping the cards out from underneath me.Is being understanding in this hobby non existant?It's funny how you keep implying the $25..obviously it's the money that has got you upset because you can no longer flip these.I have sold so many nice cards acrossed the boards for much cheaper tates than ebay..most of the cards i sell on the boards end up on ebay and that does not upset me one bit!Flippers do not offend me nor upset me but the way you spoke to me Paul did.

Very Robin Hood of you...
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,436
Default

Paul wins this no matter how you phrase it. Poor choice by the Penny fan that will follow him a long, long time.
fullmetal is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,029
Default

And then he leaves a neutral because the OP didn't just take it. Even better.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counter-offer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
You are being extremely stubborn.

Stop trying to bring variables into the situation.


It DOESN'T MATTER what I was planning to do with the cards. I could have been sending them to a friend of mine who's a Bulls collector for FREE...?

Your extraneous information does not make you right, so you might as well stop while you're only 'this far' behind.
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
ckeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
Would you sell to the Rodman Collector if he offered $25 lesser than what Paul did knowing that Paul would probably flip them?

Self-righteousness at the very best.
__________________
Immaculate 12-13 Premium Patch Auto

Premier Hobby Singapore
ckeer is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
I think OP took this situation out of hand..... Will leave it at that

He didn't scam you but was a low move by him. He obviously needed the $25 that bad.

Penny1fan obviously knew with his messages he would get bashed like this and didnt care, so he obviously needed the extra $25 that bad. You got your money back, he didnt scam you. Member feedback boards and neutral left on his feedback would have been the way to go.
Are you some sort of ref tard?

I bet you support people sniffing and stealing other peoples BIN as well right?

I consider this a lowball move. If you had a deal in place then its a done deal. The fact that paul already paid just confirms that deal that much further.

You keep saying you wanted it to go to a rodman collector? Yet you had no qualms about making a few bucks after you had sold the card already? Id rather save face and sell it to your first deal. The fact that you were willing to screw over paul over $20 is pretty lame. You have no issues droping coin on penny cards, but willing to stiff paul over $20. Really?
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeer View Post
Would you sell to the Rodman Collector if he offered $25 lesser than what Paul did knowing that Paul would probably flip them?

Self-righteousness at the very best.
no i would not,i am an honest person...but if someone spoke to me or acted like Paul did towards me i wouldnt sell them to that person period.
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,510
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
How you are not grasping that it wasn't your decision to make because he had already paid is beyond me. You stole $25. Plain and simple.
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
The thread does not need to be deleted because I left you feedback.

How can you say you did what you felt was honestly right? You felt the honest thing to do was back out of a deal and sell for more profit for yourself?

That is really what HONESTY means to you? If you think you made the *right* decision, you're integrity is really flawed.


It's one thing if you man up and say you just wanted more money and didn't care about backing out of the deal. But you still can't admit that and just turn to saying it's because he was a 'collector'.




You can say whatever you want, but this quote right here:


'Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time'


shows your true immoral colors, severe lack of integrity, and the fact that you will most likely do this again to someone else if the situation arises where you can profit!
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Are you some sort of ref tard?

I bet you support people sniffing and stealing other peoples BIN as well right?

I consider this a lowball move. If you had a deal in place then its a done deal. The fact that paul already paid just confirms that deal that much further.

You keep saying you wanted it to go to a rodman collector? Yet you had no qualms about making a few bucks after you had sold the card already? Id rather save face and sell it to your first deal. The fact that you were willing to screw over paul over $20 is pretty lame. You have no issues droping coin on penny cards, but willing to stiff paul over $20. Really?
i admit i am/was in the wrong...i did not like the way i was spoken to so i decided to bite the bullet on this one and do the immoral thing,I do not nor have ever done this before but just fealt like i had to make a stand this time.Pass judgement if you must,my feelings will not be hurt
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
no i would not,i am an honest person...but if someone spoke to me or acted like Paul did towards me i wouldnt sell them to that person period.
So now it isn't because you got offered more or you wanted to sell to a collector, rather the excuse de jure is he was rude to you.

What did you expect when you backed out of a deal? For him to say, "OK, that's fine. Enjoy my $25."

Stop saying immoral. What you did was illegal (breach of contract).

If you were an honest person, this wouldn't have happened. If you were a stand-up guy, you would realize what you did was wrong and send the guy his $25.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counter-offer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
thekiddfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,196
Default

same thing happened to me in another forum

this philippines member agreed on a deal for 3 kobe EX rcs for $50 and the agreement thread was even made. He then did not reply my pms for paypal addy for a week

Sometime later, he finally replied to me saying he just sold it to someone else because it was a better offer and replied "too bad"
__________________
Did they put your million dollar check in someone else's box? - Prince
thekiddfan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
i admit i am/was in the wrong...i did not like the way i was spoken to so i decided to bite the bullet on this one and do the immoral thing,I do not nor have ever done this before but just fealt like i had to make a stand this time.Pass judgement if you must,my feelings will not be hurt
You tried to 'make a stand' because you backed out of a deal and I wasn't 'OK' with it?!

WOW.
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Paul didnt make this thread to start a mob mentality but this thread does not need to be deleted because he left me negative feedback? This is a joke seriously...
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Verufian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, WA
Posts: 1,891
Default

It's Black Friday. You show up at Best Buy to buy that TV that's on special for $199. There's one left, you buy it. Receipt is in your hand, and you head towards the door.

Then, an employee stops you, grabs your receipt and says "Sorry, we are going to refund you the purchase. That guy in line just offered us $299 for it, and we are going to sell it to him".

The TV is YOURS at this point. It's not their TV to do this with. You paid for it. The only difference is, you feel that since it was still "in your possession" you have the right to do this to him.

How do you not understand this?
__________________
Photobucket - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Verufian/
KYLE SEAGER SUPER COLLECTOR!!!
Always looking for Current Mariners / Seahawks auto's.
Verufian is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
ckeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
no i would not,i am an honest person...but if someone spoke to me or acted like Paul did towards me i wouldnt sell them to that person period.
Definition of honest

Adjective:
Free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

1. Your PM hides none of your greed. "The $90 obviously is a better price for me" and you chose to justify your actions "selling them to the Rodman collector and not a flipper" & "know the feeling to want a card (s) really bad and not have to get inflated prices by flippers.

2. Retaliatory feedback left for no reason at all. Would you be pissed off if your imaginary purchased of PMG Penny was suddenly not yours anymore because someone else collects Penny and offered more money while you already paid up?
__________________
Immaculate 12-13 Premium Patch Auto

Premier Hobby Singapore
ckeer is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
I've dealt with penny a couple times on a different forum, gave me a good deal and was a joy to do business with and i would recommend him to anyone. Bottom line is we all make mistakes. Even if 9 out of 10 people think what he did was wrong, he could be that 1 that honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Unless something like this happens again, I think the public bashing should come to a close. He got a negative and apologized, lets leave it at that!
kbeast89 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

RALLY TIME!!!!! "Off with his head!" Kiddfan i am sorry to hear that..i didnt string Paul around though..not even 24 hours,a week is a BS move i agree
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,436
Default

penny - just walk away. You are making it far worse. Your can't dig out of a hole. Admit you dug a hole and leave it.

As my parents taught me: integrity takes a lifetime to build, but only one moment to destroy.
fullmetal is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
I've dealt with penny a couple times on a different forum, gave me a good deal and was a joy to do business with and i would recommend him to anyone. Bottom line is we all make mistakes. Even if 9 out of 10 people think what he did was wrong, he could be that 1 that honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Unless something like this happens again, I think the public bashing should come to a close. He got a negative and apologized, lets leave it at that!
agreed and thank you sir
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
penny - just walk away. You are making it far worse. Your can't dig out of a hole. Admit you dug a hole and leave it.

As my parents taught me: integrity takes a lifetime to build, but only one moment to destroy.
not trying to dig myself out of a hole..if the mob is showing up i will face the mob head on
penny1fan is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
RALLY TIME!!!!! "Off with his head!" Kiddfan i am sorry to hear that..i didnt string Paul around though..not even 24 hours,a week is a BS move i agree
Stop trying to justify the situation in your favor. The length of our communication is NOT relevant.


And stop playing the sympathy card, you keep defending your invalid points. Stop trying to brush it under the rug like it's not a big deal.

Does a convicted felon get to determine how the world perceives him after he steals and is arrested?
paul06901 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
ckeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
I've dealt with penny a couple times on a different forum, gave me a good deal and was a joy to do business with and i would recommend him to anyone. Bottom line is we all make mistakes. Even if 9 out of 10 people think what he did was wrong, he could be that 1 that honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Unless something like this happens again, I think the public bashing should come to a close. He got a negative and apologized, lets leave it at that!
Not when this guy decides to leave a retaliatory feedback. If he was to admit he was wrong, took the negative, apologise and leave then nothing of this sort would happen.
__________________
Immaculate 12-13 Premium Patch Auto

Premier Hobby Singapore
ckeer is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,029
Default

Why not send the guy the profit you made off his cards and get a little of your good name back? Seems like an easy way to end all of this.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counter-offer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
i admit i am/was in the wrong...i did not like the way i was spoken to so i decided to bite the bullet on this one and do the immoral thing,I do not nor have ever done this before but just fealt like i had to make a stand this time.Pass judgement if you must,my feelings will not be hurt
Yea, but thats after the fact. He spoke to you in a negative way after you re negged on a deal. I would do to. It was be upsetting to know that you just hammered out a deal, paid in full only to hear back that you are going to refund because someone else poked a better offer. Who wouldnt be upset at that. So him being direct doesnt count.

It doesnt matter if you havent done this before. The important question is, will you do it again? In my opinion probably. I mean if you are willing to do it now and have no remorse or issue making it right, odds are youll do it to me if we score a deal.

We're not talking about hurt feelings. This is a straight up transaction. Its either wrong or right. You were wrong in this case to steal his money. Yes I consider it theft, because he paid for specific cards. You did not live up to your part of the agreement. Refunding him does not make it all good after you admitted to taking him for a ride for a few extra bucks.

Like I said before, over $20? If you really say its because you needed the money, you could easily sell your PC.

As for being bilked $500 last week. So bascially someone wronged you last week. So this this week you go out and serve a wronging to someone else? Those are bad morals.
Orangejello727 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.