Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeer View Post
Definition of honest

Adjective:
Free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

1. Your PM hides none of your greed. "The $90 obviously is a better price for me" and you chose to justify your actions "selling them to the Rodman collector and not a flipper" & "know the feeling to want a card (s) really bad and not have to get inflated prices by flippers.

2. Retaliatory feedback left for no reason at all. Would you be pissed off if your imaginary purchased of PMG Penny was suddenly not yours anymore because someone else collects Penny and offered more money while you already paid up?
trust me it has happened to me before man i got torched/jerked around a few times on a few once in a near lifetime Penny cards,and it did upset me no doubt! im not saying Paul shouldnt be upset here and i accept what i did was wrong this time.I have my reasons to why i chose to do what it is that i did and the $25 isnt the entire reason.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #77 (permalink)

OK... So understand I'm new here. So before mad flaming... I get what penny did was wrong... He has his own justification I guess. But what I'm lost on... It seems to me that the general reaction is a bit heavy handed (from the community in general) of course he's wrong... But this thread is getting pretty vicious to me.... Not sure I'd want to deal with anybody involved here as the action reaction seems crazy to me. Am I lost?? And like i said I understand OP being mad... But this just seems over the top lynching angry villagers coming after Frankenstein style to me lol
Old 06-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
trust me it has happened to me before man i got torched/jerked around a few times on a few once in a near lifetime Penny cards,and it did upset me no doubt! im not saying Paul shouldnt be upset here and i accept what i did was wrong this time.I have my reasons to why i chose to do what it is that i did and the $25 isnt the entire reason.
I'm curious to hear what the rest of your 'entire reason' is...?...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #79 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
You said in post #4 you needed the money...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
I've dealt with penny a couple times on a different forum, gave me a good deal and was a joy to do business with and i would recommend him to anyone. Bottom line is we all make mistakes. Even if 9 out of 10 people think what he did was wrong, he could be that 1 that honestly thought he was doing the right thing. Unless something like this happens again, I think the public bashing should come to a close. He got a negative and apologized, lets leave it at that!
So essentially what you are saying is its ok to lie cheat and steal so as long as you are a good guy and becuase we all make mistakes, we should let it go.

Fine. ill agree with you. That guy that took penny for $500 is a good guy. He made a mistake. But its all good now right? lol

There is a huge difference between a mistake and purposely doing something. This was no mistake. He purposely resold a card to make a buck. Thats not a mistake. Thats a tarnish on a dirty character.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
but you would gladly buy a Michael Jordan Rookie from a 10 yr old blind kid for a few bucks though right?
not sure why you would have to bring a handicapped person into this to make me feel bad. thats beyond low. i guess thats all you have on me.

flipping vs backing out. which is worse?

you tarnished your rep by backing out. its that simple.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Why not send the guy the profit you made off his cards and get a little of your good name back? Seems like an easy way to end all of this.
that would have BEEN a great solution..Paul never came up with any suggestions like he mentioned just attempted this silly cyber bully method,what is done is done now.Like i said i am sorry and i know i look like fool who wronged someone over $25 but it is not the case here.I was simply being honest from the jump and we could have came to a reasoning no doubt your suggestion would have been a great resolution.Paul couldnt wait to start this rally though...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post
not sure why you would have to bring a handicapped person into this to make me feel bad. thats beyond low. i guess thats all you have on me.

Theres is no comparison between flipping and backing out in my opinion.

Every single person on these boards, ebay and other boards flips cards to make a buck. Penny himself flips cards to make a buck. I remember when he trying to make a "killing" on a few 90s kemps I wanted. I had no issues with that.

Its the agreement into a transaction, then re negging after paying that is a cause for concern.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
that would have BEEN a great solution..Paul never came up with any suggestions like he mentioned just attempted this silly cyber bully method,what is done is done now.Like i said i am sorry and i know i look like fool who wronged someone over $25 but it is not the case here.I was simply being honest from the jump and we could have came to a reasoning no doubt your suggestion would have been a great resolution.Paul couldnt wait to start this rally though...
LIE!!!!

These excerpts are taken from my last 3 PM's to penny1fan:

"Sorry, but we had a deal and I paid. You have to honor your end regardless of what else is going on.

You need to make this right ... NOW"

"I'm not threatening you at all. I'm an honest person/buyer/seller, and I gave you a chance to make good somehow. You refuse to, because the $25 means more to you than your own reputation, and now you need to live with that."

"I gave you a chance to make good, sorry you didn't care to."
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
So essentially what you are saying is its ok to lie cheat and steal so as long as you are a good guy and becuase we all make mistakes, we should let it go.

Fine. ill agree with you. That guy that took penny for $500 is a good guy. He made a mistake. But its all good now right? lol

There is a huge difference between a mistake and purposely doing something. This was no mistake. He purposely resold a card to make a buck. Thats not a mistake. Thats a tarnish on a dirty character.
not at all i will never use this tactic ever again,i doubt i will go through a scenario like this again but if i do hopefully everyone can be happy aswell as everyone can move on.I tried my best to defuse this situation but could have done it in a different manor i admit.no excuses here i backed out on this deal for my personal reasons...thats all i am gonna say about it from here on out
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
You can still do it. If he acted like an a-hole to you after, that's fine (and probably a little understandable) and on him. Right is right and wrong is wrong. You guys had a deal. He lost out on the difference between what he paid and what you sold the cards for. He gets the profit, you get the $70 you were originally entitled to, and the collector gets the cards. Triple win. No need for negatives at that point, either.

But to keep the profit just to spite him and leave retaliatory feedback is just flat wrong. You have an opportunity to make good; it's just up to you if you want to take it.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:

Im going to educate you on what a mistake is...
mistake- an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgment caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.

I think this situation is considered a mistake, and not that the guy that you don't even know is a dirty person.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
?! Are you serious...?!

You STILL aren't done lying yet?!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo68 View Post

i was only kidding nismo sorry if that offended you,and yes orange is correct i have flipped in the past and due so here and there,my issue is not with flippers..not at all if it were id just sell all of my cards on ebay for top $$$

you are correct i "tarnished" my rep but i know this will not stop people from buying my nice cards at a near $40% discount from ebay going rates.We all are challenged with decisions sometimes and i made the unpopular one this time no doubt!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
You can still do it. If he acted like an a-hole to you after, that's fine (and probably a little understandable) and on him. Right is right and wrong is wrong. You guys had a deal. He lost out on the difference between what he paid and what you sold the cards for. He gets the profit, you get the $70 you were originally entitled to, and the collector gets the cards. Triple win. No need for negatives at that point, either.

But to keep the profit just to spite him and leave retaliatory feedback is just flat wrong. You have an opportunity to make good; it's just up to you if you want to take it.
I asked him THREE times to make good on our deal, or make up for it somehow. He denied my attempt each time, and now is just straight lying, saying that I never asked for a different solution to the problem...WHY WOULDN'T I?!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
Im going to educate you on what a mistake is...
mistake- an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgment caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.

I think this situation is considered a mistake, and not that the guy that you don't even know is a dirty person.

Where is the mistake?

Paul offers a price
Penny accepts a price
Paul pays via paypal

next...

Penny should ship the card out.

Penny doesnt ship the card out and sells it to a another member for more money.

Penny then admits he sold it for more money and has no remorse.

Where is the mistake on the part of penny? If its a mistake, there is remorse and an oppurtunity to fix it. NONE of which are present by penny.

So explain to me what the mistake was? and how it will be fixed?

Knowing exactly what you are doing is not a mistake. Its not neglegance either. Its pre meditated. Therefore its a judgement of character. Especially when he admits to knowingly screw someone over and has no remorse for it.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Where is the mistake?

Paul offers a price
Penny accepts a price
Paul pays via paypal

next...

Penny should ship the card out.

Penny doesnt ship the card out and sells it to a another member for more money.

Penny then admits he sold it for more money and has no remorse.

Where is the mistake on the part of penny? If its a mistake, there is remorse and an oppurtunity to fix it. NONE of which are present by penny.

So explain to me what the mistake was? and how it will be fixed?

Knowing exactly what you are doing is not a mistake. Its not neglegance either. Its pre meditated. Therefore its a judgement of character. Especially when he admits to knowingly screw someone over and has no remorse for it.

Exactly, there is NO remorse.

This is from one of his PMs to me: "they are my cards and i should be able to do whatever it is i choose so to do with them"

The point is, if he did this once ... he will likely do it again. But some people are ok with brushing it under the rug?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
i was only kidding nismo sorry if that offended you,and yes orange is correct i have flipped in the past and due so here and there,my issue is not with flippers..not at all if it were id just sell all of my cards on ebay for top $$$

you are correct i "tarnished" my rep but i know this will not stop people from buying my nice cards at a near $40% discount from ebay going rates.We all are challenged with decisions sometimes and i made the unpopular one this time no doubt!
What good is buying a card from you if you're not going to deliver. For all I know you will take my money...hold it and suddenly refund me if someone offers you more?

Maybe selling here is not a good idea bud. Take it to ebay where you CAN sell it to the highest offer via auction and not offer.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
?! Are you serious...?!

You STILL aren't done lying yet?!
your solution was to rude and become demanding! thats it..cut and dry? you never suggestion any solution aside from "make this right NOW!" meaning accept my $75 and send my cards right? that is what i took from that...I also was offended whil i read that,Maybe some of you wouldnt be so easily offended but i was and that was deal breaker for me i guess,I really thought this whole situation would have been dealt with differently being that i was dealing with you (sold to you in the past) but obviously i was wrong and this got a little haywire! now it's over and done with
Old 06-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #95 (permalink)

I think the moderators need to shut this thread down. Its a few posts away from becoming a name calling b*tch fest.

Paul is in the right
Penny is in the wrong and has admitted to being so.
Penny has received the necessary neg.

Thread needs to be locked so people can't comment anymore.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #96 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
your solution was to rude and become demanding! thats it..cut and dry? you never suggestion any solution aside from "make this right NOW!" meaning accept my $75 and send my cards right? that is what i took from that...I also was offended whil i read that,Maybe some of you wouldnt be so easily offended but i was and that was deal breaker for me i guess,I really thought this whole situation would have been dealt with differently being that i was dealing with you (sold to you in the past) but obviously i was wrong and this got a little haywire! now it's over and done with
You sold him a card and didnt deliver. What did you want from the guy? You made a deal, follow through man. If anything he should be offended by you backing out after him paying.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
If this is the case, why don't you send me the $25 that you profited off of my cards? That would make this over with...

But you won't do that, will you?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #98 (permalink)
Banned

that feedback left for paul is feedback abuse. Paul did everything by the books and was left a retaliation neutral.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What good is buying a card from you if you're not going to deliver. For all I know you will take my money...hold it and suddenly refund me if someone offers you more?

Maybe selling here is not a good idea bud. Take it to ebay where you CAN sell it to the highest offer via auction and not offer.
never had a problem with you bud but that is judgement,at the time if you decide to purchase something i post for sale i will gladly sell to you if you wanna take that chance.My word is no longer worth much on this board but can assure you there will be no issues.the next batch of items i will post for sale will be priced even lower than i typically ask to gain some of your trust back,I will make this right with the community but i will not make this right with Paul,this could have been dealt with a different way.

everyone feel free to accept my appology or not,if i have changed the way some of you think of me or how i do business because of this incident i apologize
Old 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #100 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
If this is the case, why don't you send me the $25 that you profited off of my cards? That would make this over with...

But you won't do that, will you?
get real...you pull a deframation of character act then imply to make the issue right on your behalf? im done with this thread and i am done with you
Closed Thread