Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #101 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
never had a problem with you bud but that is judgement,at the time if you decide to purchase something i post for sale i will gladly sell to you if you wanna take that chance.My word is no longer worth much on this board but can assure you there will be no issues.the next batch of items i will post for sale will be priced even lower than i typically ask to gain some of your trust back,I will make this right with the community but i will not make this right with Paul,this could have been dealt with a different way.

everyone feel free to accept my appology or not,if i have changed the way some of you think of me or how i do business because of this incident i apologize
I have nothing against you. I just question your judgement of wrong doing over something so small to tarnish your reputation.

Just have one question for you. If I ripped you off for $$$, came in here and said sorry "wont happen again", would you be okay with it. More importantly would you be okay that I kept the money as well>?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
never had a problem with you bud but that is judgement,at the time if you decide to purchase something i post for sale i will gladly sell to you if you wanna take that chance.My word is no longer worth much on this board but can assure you there will be no issues.the next batch of items i will post for sale will be priced even lower than i typically ask to gain some of your trust back,I will make this right with the community but i will not make this right with Paul,this could have been dealt with a different way.

everyone feel free to accept my appology or not,if i have changed the way some of you think of me or how i do business because of this incident i apologize
I sense remorse here.. as with his last like 20 posts.. move on guys.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #103 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
that feedback left for paul is feedback abuse. Paul did everything by the books and was left a retaliation neutral.
i had a terrible experience with the transaction...im not allowed to voice my oppinion? it's honest it was a terrible experience..this thread is a fine example of my overall experience with myself and paul's transaction.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:

You are RIDICULOUS!

But you are right about one thing, this could have been dealt with in a different way ... by you not backing out after I paid you and we had a completed deal!

So let me get this straight, you have another 'batch' of cards to sell, yet you had to bank another $25 on the ones you sold me ?!

And you're going to price your items low so you can essentially 'buy back' your trust?!

You are a liar and a cheat. I don't understand how you can sit there at your keyboard and type these lies and garbage.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #105 (permalink)

So what I want to know is who did you sell it to? Who is this so called Rodman collector?

Honestly for $25 thats pretty jacked up.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #106 (permalink)

Send me the $25 and clear your name?

But you don't want to do that, but you'll sell more of your cards here on Blowout?

Your stories don't match up well together.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
i had a terrible experience with the transaction...im not allowed to voice my oppinion? it's honest it was a terrible experience..this thread is a fine example of my overall experience with myself and paul's transaction.
Im sorry but you didnt have a terrible transaction with him. He paid you like you requested. What exactly did he do wrong?

I think you have it wrong. He had a terrible transaction with you. You didnt follow through on the transaction. That warranted a negative.

What warranted a neutral? Because he wasnt understanding of you breaking your deal with him?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWMcComas View Post
OK... So understand I'm new here. So before mad flaming... I get what penny did was wrong... He has his own justification I guess. But what I'm lost on... It seems to me that the general reaction is a bit heavy handed (from the community in general) of course he's wrong... But this thread is getting pretty vicious to me.... Not sure I'd want to deal with anybody involved here as the action reaction seems crazy to me. Am I lost?? And like i said I understand OP being mad... But this just seems over the top lynching angry villagers coming after Frankenstein style to me lol
You're not the only one. Seeing it from both sides, I would not have backed out of the deal (and I've had a chance to for an extra $30-40 on a $100 card) but on the other hand I would not be calling for his head. Yes I would be upset (mostly if it was a card I wanted for the PC), but I wouldn't take it to this extreme. I'm sure the energy spent on all of this back and forth could have resulted in finding a similar one for a similar price.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #109 (permalink)
Jin

army anyone? oh well, this stuff happens. It sucks and penny1fan's rep will be stained no matter how he tries to appear innocent, but I say move on and be glad that you didn't lose any money to this scum

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Old 06-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Aren't you to blame for the problem, though? Didn't the "problem" arise when you backed out? Do you not accept the blame?

Paul hasn't defamed your character. You've admitted to everything he's said about you.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
get real...you pull a deframation of character act then imply to make the issue right on your behalf? im done with this thread and i am done with you
Defamation of character?

You did that to yourself. All I did was post what you did to warn others.

This could have been settled through PM's, but you were too intent on pocketing your $25 profit and screwing me out of our deal. Now you're upset because I brought it to the attention of other collectors?!

Really?!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I have nothing against you. I just question your judgement of wrong doing over something so small to tarnish your reputation.

Just have one question for you. If I ripped you off for $$$, came in here and said sorry "wont happen again", would you be okay with it. More importantly would you be okay that I kept the money as well>?
i never kept paul's money he was refunded as soon as i got back online,I never stole from nobody as a few members suggested..that is silly some of you may see it that way but i do not.

i do understand people make mistakes and sometimes they make the wrong decision for whatever reason they may have.Life is full of mistakes and obstacles its how you choose to deal with them and grow from them.I am a very understanding person so aslong as you didnt steal from me i would give you a second chance yes! without hesitation
Old 06-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin View Post
army anyone? oh well, this stuff happens. It sucks and penny1fan's rep will be stained no matter how he tries to appear innocent, but I say move on and be glad that you didn't lose any money to this scum
scum? what have i done to you sir?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #114 (permalink)

And the fact that you still refuse to make it up by sending me the $25, which both YOU and others agreed is a reasonable solution, is the exact reason why this thread needs to stay here and continue to warn others.

You have no integrity whatsoever.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #115 (permalink)

Bottom line... a deal IS a DEAL.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
i never kept paul's money he was refunded as soon as i got back online,I never stole from nobody as a few members suggested..that is silly some of you may see it that way but i do not.

i do understand people make mistakes and sometimes they make the wrong decision for whatever reason they may have.Life is full of mistakes and obstacles its how you choose to deal with them and grow from them.I am a very understanding person so aslong as you didnt steal from me i would give you a second chance yes! without hesitation
what is with this word you keep using...mistake? you know it wasn't a mistake. It was pure intent based off of your greed.

Would you give that guy who ripped you off a second chance?

Nothing you are saying is justifiable.

So send me the $25 you made off my cards, if you are a good, moral person. You agreed this would be an agreeable solution here...
Old 06-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #117 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
And the fact that you still refuse to make it up by sending me the $25, which both YOU and others agreed is a reasonable solution, is the exact reason why this thread needs to stay here and continue to warn others.

You have no integrity whatsoever.
i owe you nothing,move on i think the $25 means much more to you than it does me! it is starting to appear so.go piss in the wind...you could have dealt with this a different way but you couldnt wait to rally up the troops! i have been on this particular board long enough to know the majority of you loves to get your kicks on someone who may appear to be helpless,well im not Pauly D so keep it comming if you must.Grow up and move on
Old 06-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
It's contract law. Once you agreed to the deal, you owed him delivery of the goods. When you failed to deliver (returned the money and told him no deal), you breached the contract. You owe him damages in (likely) the amount of the difference between what he paid and what you received from the second buyer.

It's like stealing because you owed him the cards. They should be his property. You chose to keep his property, as well as the profit from the sale of his property.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
what is with this word you keep using...mistake? you know it wasn't a mistake. It was pure intent based off of your greed.

Would you give that guy who ripped you off a second chance?

Nothing you are saying is justifiable.

So send me the $25 you made off my cards, if you are a good, moral person. You agreed this would be an agreeable solution here...
You sound more greedy than penny lol
Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
i owe you nothing,move on i think the $25 means much more to you than it does me! it is starting to appear so.go piss in the wind...you could have dealt with this a different way but you couldnt wait to rally up the troops! i have been on this particular board long enough to know the majority of you loves to get your kicks on someone who may appear to be helpless,well im not Pauly D so keep it comming if you must.Grow up and move on
You owe me the original cards, but since you sold them to profit, you agreed with others here that sending me the $25 you made would be an acceptable solution.

I dealt with this the way anyone would have, you didn't care. And now you are trying to play this sympathy card for some weird reason, like you don't deserve the negativity you're getting?

Also, stop calling me Pauly D (?!)
Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
You're not the only one. Seeing it from both sides, I would not have backed out of the deal (and I've had a chance to for an extra $30-40 on a $100 card) but on the other hand I would not be calling for his head. Yes I would be upset (mostly if it was a card I wanted for the PC), but I wouldn't take it to this extreme. I'm sure the energy spent on all of this back and forth could have resulted in finding a similar one for a similar price.
ok whew! cause i (like yourself) wouldnt have backed out. At the same time i would not have been abused for any reason either(as has been suggested by penny)...i guess its naive of me but i think of this as a community for a fun hobby and thus i am more likely to say something along the lines of "ok that sucks but you know what...as long as you make right with me on the next one...i understand". again...may be naive but honestly i think id rather be that than this angry over cards...cause i like the hobby and all this back and forth is kinda ugly (no offense intended as i know my opinions are my own...surely OP is UBER pissed and i totally get that)
Old 06-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeast89 View Post
You sound more greedy than penny lol
Yeah, we know by now by your posts in this thread that you are his trolling friend, and your opinion on anything is invalid.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Douche much? smh

You're the wrong one here. So for you to come here and talk that way after what YOU did is beyond me... Wow! The nerve on some people. No honor, nothing!! smh
Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
It's contract law. Once you agreed to the deal, you owed him delivery of the goods. When you failed to deliver (returned the money and told him no deal), you breached the contract. You owe him damages in (likely) the amount of the difference between what he paid and what you received from the second buyer.

It's like stealing because you owed him the cards. They should be his property. You chose to keep his property, as well as the profit from the sale of his property.
And to add to this...

Michigan Legislature - Section 750.356

750.356 Larceny; property; penalties; total value of property stolen; enhanced sentence; prior convictions; "nonferrous metal" defined.
Sec. 356.

(1) A person who commits larceny by stealing any of the following property of another person is guilty of a crime as provided in this section:

(a) Money, goods, or chattels.

(5) If the property stolen has a value of less than $200.00, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 93 days or a fine of not more than $500.00 or 3 times the value of the property stolen, whichever is greater, or both imprisonment and a fine.

They became Paul's goods once you received payment.

Again, I have no dog in this fight, but playing innocent is getting old. You keep saying he was just trying to flip them to get more money, but that's exactly what you are doing, but in a totally backwards type of way.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, we know by now by your posts in this thread that you are his trolling friend, and your opinion on anything is invalid.
I agreed that what he did was wrong, but he admitted this himself and has been bashed enough. Just let it be, the damage is done. I honestly hope this is the worst thing that ever happens to you in this thing called LIFE.
Closed Thread