Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 04:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Antbody Have/Had problem with JAMESHUES??

UPDATE---

Finally got the card in this week (while i was on vacation). He sent 2 extra autos, 2 extra jerseys and some extra base cards.

iluv fish got involved. I thank him for his help.

He bought a George Gervin Nat Treasure Base card #/10 from a pastmyshades quick sale thread on 5-2-12. I mesaged him and we came to an agrement that when he received the card I would buy it from him.

A week later He messages me and I paid for the card.

On 5-28-12 i email him asking him about the card (this is about 2 to 3 weeks after it should have been mailed). Here is the email with his reply saying that he mailed it a couple of days previous. This is almost 20 days after I paid for the card.

Hey, sorry I haven't been able to reply.

Yes, your package was shipped a few days ago. Sorry for the delay!

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM, <> wrote:

HEY MAN

I've sent you a couple pms on BO and you haven't responded. Have you mailed the gervin nat tr #/10 yet?

Please let me know

so it is now the 15 of june and I still have not received the card. I tried emailing him again and no response.

Has anyone else had any problems with him?

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 07-14-2012 at 09:18 PM.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Another member who is on my ignore list because of a previous thread made about him for b/s/t issues.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

File a claim....
Guy is a fanboi for jumping on members and had an issue blow up in his face last week.
Tried to play it off as a penitent man who did wrong and was going to make good ...which was a "Wups ! I got caught!" post TBH

File a claim,drop the neg.
He needs to grow up or GTFO the forum, plain and simple.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Well i'm gonna drop a neg. Paid $8 gift, so i lose the money, not a big deal though.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
Well i'm gonna drop a neg. Paid $8 gift, so i lose the money, not a big deal though.
pay attention to post 11

General Rules and Guidelines for Buy/Sell/Trade - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN B/S/T
Old 06-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Unfortunately this new "rule" wont stop people from wanting to be paid as a gift. Ive never understood how 3% on the amount of transaction done on here is that big of a deal to eat.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
i know the rule.

Generally i don't have a problem paying gift if under $10.

on most of my sales i ask for gift (if the person is ok with it), otherwise i ask them to pay the fees.

only time i have ever had a problem on over 100 transactions between all the diff boards i'm on.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
i know the rule.

Generally i don't have a problem paying gift if under $10.

on most of my sales i ask for gift (if the person is ok with it), otherwise i ask them to pay the fees.

only time i have ever had a problem on over 100 transactions between all the diff boards i'm on.
Yea, sorry this happened to you. I know its not the money but its the point of it. This guy robs you and then he will be on the board selling tomorrow. I dont understand that. I dont think I wanna understand that. When he first joined he had some issues with a package going to the wrong house, blah, blah. I put him on ignore instantly. Some people will say that was kind of quick and kind of judgemental to do that over one incident. Funny how I was right yet again. When I see threads about morons on here I put them on ignore. Its not a coincedence that all the people on my ignore list have negatives on thier Itraders, are banned, notorious slow shippers or are flat out douche bags that I would not trust with a penny of my money. I mean it is a 100% accurate list. Not one person that I have put on ignore has come off of the list because it was later learned they were a good person to deal with and the incident in question as to why they were called out was a misunderstanding. Not one. Thats not a coincedence. Thats a pattern.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:08 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yea, sorry this happened to you. I know its not the money but its the point of it. This guy robs you and then he will be on the board selling tomorrow. I dont understand that. I dont think I wanna understand that. When he first joined he had some issues with a package going to the wrong house, blah, blah. I put him on ignore instantly. Some people will say that was kind of quick and kind of judgemental to do that over one incident. Funny how I was right yet again. When I see threads about morons on here I put them on ignore. Its not a coincedence that all the people on my ignore list have negatives on thier Itraders, are banned, notorious slow shippers or are flat out douche bags that I would not trust with a penny of my money. I mean it is a 100% accurate list. Not one person that I have put on ignore has come off of the list because it was later learned they were a good person to deal with and the incident in question as to why they were called out was a misunderstanding. Not one. Thats not a coincedence. Thats a pattern.
You are going to break your arm doing that
Old 06-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
You are going to break your arm doing that
I know, and I agree
Old 06-16-2012, 02:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Damn cking, hope I never make your list.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
Damn cking, hope I never make your list.
You wont The way I use the ignore feature works perfectly. I never, ever put someone on my list for things said on the board. Even if me and that person do not like one another and always disagree. If there was not so many people on here with b/s/t isuues then I would use the ignore feature to not have to read peoples posts. But because it would be an impossible task to remember all the people who are bad to try and do business with I let the ignore feature be my memory. If someone is on my ignore it is because of bad business practices and nothing else. I will not do business with any of them.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I've done the same thing for people who troll me with nothing constructive to say. Or with people who give me a hard time for no reason. Also, if I take my time to scan stuff and pm someone with what they asked for, and I get no response after multiple pm's...ignore list.
TrueIrishFan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
I've done the same thing for people who troll me with nothing constructive to say. Or with people who give me a hard time for no reason. Also, if I take my time to scan stuff and pm someone with what they asked for, and I get no response after multiple pm's...ignore list.
A person's personality does eek through on threads after a period of time.
I know I come off rough to some members due to me point blank approach to posting at times and making ignore lists wouldnt surprise me

However, myself, I look for those little bits of character and make decisions based on those :0

I doubt my list is as big as CKs and I have never done a deal prior to being added,with anyone on my ignore list, but I have faith in my ability to smell a POS, even in text form.

Although, I did add WSTYSON who is a solid member to B/S/T with, but some people are just turds and no card is worth putting up with the smell :P
Old 06-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
A person's personality does eek through on threads after a period of time.
I know I come off rough to some members due to me point blank approach to posting at times and making ignore lists wouldnt surprise me

However, myself, I look for those little bits of character and make decisions based on those :0

I doubt my list is as big as CKs and I have never done a deal prior to being added,with anyone on my ignore list, but I have faith in my ability to smell a POS, even in text form.

Although, I did add WSTYSON who is a solid member to B/S/T with, but some people are just turds and no card is worth putting up with the smell :P
I do believe I would be in the running for biggest ignore lists on here. I believe I heard JohnMabry say that he had over 100 on his list at one time.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

What ever became of this? Did you ever recieve your card?
Old 06-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

And now he is back on here posting, ignoring emails and pm. I dropped the neg on him, couldn't wait any longer.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

So he stole your money then? He is on here right now and refuses to respond to pms? Contact a mod, they will at least force him to answer thier pm so they can ask him whats up.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

he contacted me and said that the card was returned for a wrong address and that he forgot to reship it because of family problems.

I told him I understand family problems but I would still like my card or a refund. I gave him my address again and he said he would mail. I told him it would be nice if there was something extra as well (i didn't demand anything, but something for the almost 2 month wait would be nice). At this point, i would just be happy with the original card.

he apologized and said he really screwed up.

we'll see what happens. i asked him to ship with dc and send me the number.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
he contacted me and said that the card was returned for a wrong address and that he forgot to reship it because of family problems.

I told him I understand family problems but I would still like my card or a refund. I gave him my address again and he said he would mail. I told him it would be nice if there was something extra as well (i didn't demand anything, but something for the almost 2 month wait would be nice). At this point, i would just be happy with the original card.

he apologized and said he really screwed up.

we'll see what happens. i asked him to ship with dc and send me the number.
Thats ridiculous that you have to go to this length to get what you paid for.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

Any update on this??
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

still waiting on the card, give it another 2 days before i just give up all hope
Old 06-26-2012, 12:09 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
still waiting on the card, give it another 2 days before i just give up all hope
It seems like you have been taken, sorry to see this. Hopefully the mods ban him.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #24 (permalink)

What a loser! The fact he knew he screwed up & still didn't get your item out the next day is very disrespectful in my eyes. I agree with Cking, hope he gets the hammer.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
What a loser! The fact he knew he screwed up & still didn't get your item out the next day is very disrespectful in my eyes. I agree with Cking, hope he gets the hammer.
There is nothing that turns my stomach like seeing a good member get hosed. We need all the good members we can get. If they start getting robbed they may get scared off. I just dont understand some people. You make a deal, you pack it up and ship it. What is the big thing. Why is it so complicated for some people? Maybe its just me, but I would never, ever, ever come on here and take someones money knowing that I would be unavailable to ship in the near future, 1-2 days max. If I am out of town on business and its sunday night, I would not post cards for sale that were back at my house and I knew I was not gonna be home for 5-6 days. I just would not do that to someone.