Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
Very true...

I had just signed up recently and this is the third time it's happened to me..

Not to mention all of the stories I've heard about others..
Most of them are true. You need to deal with high caution on this site. Seriously. There is a list of about 40-60 great people to deal with on this site when trading or buying. If you stray outside that list it is at your own risk.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Most of them are true. You need to deal with high caution on this site. Seriously. There is a list of about 40-60 great people to deal with on this site when trading or buying. If you stray outside that list it is at your own risk.
May I ask if I am on such list?
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
That's why I usually deal with people I have only dealt with before or ask friends if they have dealt with the member I have a potential deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Most of them are true. You need to deal with high caution on this site. Seriously. There is a list of about 40-60 great people to deal with on this site when trading or buying. If you stray outside that list it is at your own risk.
I don't understand the reasoning behind trying to scam someone on a PayPal transaction. If you don't ship the card/s, PayPal refunds the buyers money. I suppose you can try to close your account immediately after accepting payment, but that just seems highly unlikely. And, PayPal would still put a hold on the seller's account and refund the money to the buyer. As a seller, you would then have Paypal coming after you for the funds. PayPal requires that you add a payment source before being able to do business through their website and will not let you delete that payment source while a transaction is in process...

As it is, PayPal has put a hold on the seller's funds, and will be refunding my payment within the next few days. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. All at the risk of receiving negative feedback...

Not sure why the moderators would allow this type of behavior to continue. If it's become an issue, the penalties should be much more strict. IMO, it's a 1 strike and you're out type of penalty. There is no excuse for attempting to scam someone out of their money..
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
gunshowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Stonewall, LA
Posts: 8,006
Default

Quote:
Not sure why the moderators would allow this type of behavior to continue. If it's become an issue, the penalties should be much more strict. IMO, it's a 1 strike and you're out type of penalty. There is no excuse for attempting to scam someone out of their money..
Before you go bashing the mods

I have a pending refund I just received notice of through pp that will clear on the 27th.
__________________

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
That's why I usually deal with people I have only dealt with before or ask friends if they have dealt with the member I have a potential deal with.
I agree. I don't have many sales but the 15+ I do total over 5K on this site.

Even people with 100's of 100% feedback go crazy and screw people. You really can't see it coming with some.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post
Before you go bashing the mods

I have a pending refund I just received notice of through pp that will clear on the 27th.
I didn't intend to bash the mods. They have been very attentive in all of my interactions with them. I know some people take things the wrong way especially when trying to construe a message on a forum, but I was merely making a simple statement. I meant no harm...

Mods of all sites are restricted in many ways and can only perform a function to their best of their abilities. I understand that and appreciate what they offer..

It's nice to see that he's already been temporarily suspended. My guess is that you and I are not the only people who have filed complaints.

I filed a dispute with Paypal a few days ago and am set to receive a refund either tomorrow or the next day. Just like you, I too would have much rather have had the cards, especially as hot as he is right now..
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
May I ask if I am on such list?
you are yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
I don't understand the reasoning behind trying to scam someone on a PayPal transaction. If you don't ship the card/s, PayPal refunds the buyers money. I suppose you can try to close your account immediately after accepting payment, but that just seems highly unlikely. And, PayPal would still put a hold on the seller's account and refund the money to the buyer. As a seller, you would then have Paypal coming after you for the funds. PayPal requires that you add a payment source before being able to do business through their website and will not let you delete that payment source while a transaction is in process...

As it is, PayPal has put a hold on the seller's funds, and will be refunding my payment within the next few days. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. All at the risk of receiving negative feedback...

Not sure why the moderators would allow this type of behavior to continue. If it's become an issue, the penalties should be much more strict. IMO, it's a 1 strike and you're out type of penalty. There is no excuse for attempting to scam someone out of their money..
I have no idea why people try to rob people with a paypal transaction, but it happens all the time on here. Who knows what runs through peoples minds. Like you said it could be anybody. I have seen people with great feedback just disappear. When it comes to selling I will deal with anyone because I do all my deals properly and anyone that has worked with me will tell you exactly that. When I buy I only use paypal goods. I have made a few exceptions and paid gift in the past and been ok, but from now on I will only use goods. And honest sellers understand why and have no problem with it. When I am trading is where I get skeptical. I will trade with anyone but if I dont know you then you will be sending first. If you are not gonna send first then no deal. Cut and dry and to the point. The impression I get from people trying to steal during a paypal transaction is one of 4 things. Others could add some more as well I am sure.

1- They just hope you forget about the transaction
2- They hope you are a nice person and wont file a claim
3-They try to get you to pay gift at first to see if you will
4-They are looking for a loan until payday. If you buy something from someone and a few days later you have a refund with no explanation what so ever then this is almost always correct. Some people dont care about thier reputation or status on here and have no problem eating a negative. If they get run off the site they just make a new account a few days later.

I will say this though about the site. If you do take the time to find the good people on this site you will not be sorry. There is some fantastic members on this site who I hope to do business with for a long time. And the few times I have had trouble with transactions the mods were very helpful. A great way to find some good members to deal with is to click on the Itraders of people with high feedback and 100% feedback. Skim through thier feedback and you will start to see the same names over and over of who people deal with. I hope this was helpful for you and I hope you stick around. Good traders are in high demand and very, very short supply.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:13 AM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
you are yes


I have no idea why people try to rob people with a paypal transaction, but it happens all the time on here. Who knows what runs through peoples minds. Like you said it could be anybody. I have seen people with great feedback just disappear. When it comes to selling I will deal with anyone because I do all my deals properly and anyone that has worked with me will tell you exactly that. When I buy I only use paypal goods. I have made a few exceptions and paid gift in the past and been ok, but from now on I will only use goods. And honest sellers understand why and have no problem with it. When I am trading is where I get skeptical. I will trade with anyone but if I dont know you then you will be sending first. If you are not gonna send first then no deal. Cut and dry and to the point. The impression I get from people trying to steal during a paypal transaction is one of 4 things. Others could add some more as well I am sure.

1- They just hope you forget about the transaction
2- They hope you are a nice person and wont file a claim
3-They try to get you to pay gift at first to see if you will
4-They are looking for a loan until payday. If you buy something from someone and a few days later you have a refund with no explanation what so ever then this is almost always correct. Some people dont care about thier reputation or status on here and have no problem eating a negative. If they get run off the site they just make a new account a few days later.

I will say this though about the site. If you do take the time to find the good people on this site you will not be sorry. There is some fantastic members on this site who I hope to do business with for a long time. And the few times I have had trouble with transactions the mods were very helpful. A great way to find some good members to deal with is to click on the Itraders of people with high feedback and 100% feedback. Skim through thier feedback and you will start to see the same names over and over of who people deal with. I hope this was helpful for you and I hope you stick around. Good traders are in high demand and very, very short supply.
We need to start a Trusted Good Members Club. Invite only lol.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

I wonder whats going on with him. This guys also owns the hobby forum hobbykings.com
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #35 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I wonder whats going on with him. This guys also owns the hobby forum hobbykings.com
I know he is also plays poker and the WSOP is going on. That may be the reason. Not sure though
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I know he is also plays poker and the WSOP is going on. That may be the reason. Not sure though
True. Is there a big tourney going on? Wcoop is coming up I think
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I know he is also plays poker and the WSOP is going on. That may be the reason. Not sure though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
True. Is there a big tourney going on? Wcoop is coming up I think
No reason to ignore paying customers and not ship items, or at the very least respond to PMs.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #38 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
No reason to ignore paying customers and not ship items, or at the very least respond to PMs.
I never said it was. What I gave was an opinion on why it maybe happening. Thanks for playing though.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
We need to start a Trusted Good Members Club. Invite only lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
you are yes


I have no idea why people try to rob people with a paypal transaction, but it happens all the time on here. Who knows what runs through peoples minds. Like you said it could be anybody. I have seen people with great feedback just disappear. When it comes to selling I will deal with anyone because I do all my deals properly and anyone that has worked with me will tell you exactly that. When I buy I only use paypal goods. I have made a few exceptions and paid gift in the past and been ok, but from now on I will only use goods. And honest sellers understand why and have no problem with it. When I am trading is where I get skeptical. I will trade with anyone but if I dont know you then you will be sending first. If you are not gonna send first then no deal. Cut and dry and to the point. The impression I get from people trying to steal during a paypal transaction is one of 4 things. Others could add some more as well I am sure.

1- They just hope you forget about the transaction
2- They hope you are a nice person and wont file a claim
3-They try to get you to pay gift at first to see if you will
4-They are looking for a loan until payday. If you buy something from someone and a few days later you have a refund with no explanation what so ever then this is almost always correct. Some people dont care about thier reputation or status on here and have no problem eating a negative. If they get run off the site they just make a new account a few days later.

I will say this though about the site. If you do take the time to find the good people on this site you will not be sorry. There is some fantastic members on this site who I hope to do business with for a long time. And the few times I have had trouble with transactions the mods were very helpful. A great way to find some good members to deal with is to click on the Itraders of people with high feedback and 100% feedback. Skim through thier feedback and you will start to see the same names over and over of who people deal with. I hope this was helpful for you and I hope you stick around. Good traders are in high demand and very, very short supply.
#4 is what I generally think of and really the only thing that makes sense to me.. It blows my mind that someone would take advantage of someone else is such a manner...
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
We need to start a Trusted Good Members Club. Invite only lol.
Agreed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I wonder whats going on with him. This guys also owns the hobby forum hobbykings.com
He signed on to this site yesterday so there is no reason for ignoring messages..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I know he is also plays poker and the WSOP is going on. That may be the reason. Not sure though
I play poker as well, and although I'm not at the WSOP, there is no reason to ignore messages for almost 10 days now, 2 weeks from another paying member..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
True. Is there a big tourney going on? Wcoop is coming up I think
I haven't checked the schedule, but just as I answered the above member, there is no excuse.. If he is playing in the tournament, he very easily could have made mention of that..


Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
No reason to ignore paying customers and not ship items, or at the very least respond to PMs.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I never said it was. What I gave was an opinion on why it maybe happening. Thanks for playing though.
Completely understandable that someone could have something more pressing than this, but at the same time, the member should be communicative with all buyers..
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I never said it was. What I gave was an opinion on why it maybe happening. Thanks for playing though.
Should read may be, not maybe. Thanks for playing though.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

I dont any of us were giving excuses for the guys tardiness in sending or even communications. We were just throwing out info that could have been useful. Thats all.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 2,108
Send a message via AIM to Jenkinssssss
Default

here he is on twitter ballin it up in Vegas.

https://twitter.com/#!/sdubpoker

just kidding. i'm 90% sure it's the same guy. his name and previous online poker names come to mind. his trip mccutchens were no match shortbuying the $2/5 game though.

Last edited by Jenkinssssss; 06-25-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Jenkinssssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default 12 days and no communication

Apparently he's a professional poker player and is currently playing in the WSOP. He has signed in to this forum a few times in the last few days and has made no attempt to contact me or the other buyer who had purchased a card from him on the 10th. He is also an active twitter subscriber and has been active during this entire time period. I am scheduled to receive a refund tonight and will be leaving negative feedback on his account. I would assume that the other buyer involved will be doing the same...
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,275
Default

Its a shame, the guy seemed active and reputable up until now. Ultimately he should be banned from here since he stole from 2 members.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Its a shame, the guy seemed active and reputable up until now. Ultimately he should be banned from here since he stole from 2 members.
He's received 2 positives within the last few days. I feel terrible having to leave negative feedback but don't know what else to do. I've sent him at least 4 or 5 messages and am aware that he's been on the site at least a few times since the purchase was made..

I understand that he's at the WSOP currently and would have no problem waiting on the cards, but there has been 0 communication and there is another member claiming the same thing on the same card/s.
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
He's received 2 positives within the last few days. I feel terrible having to leave negative feedback but don't know what else to do. I've sent him at least 4 or 5 messages and am aware that he's been on the site at least a few times since the purchase was made..

I understand that he's at the WSOP currently and would have no problem waiting on the cards, but there has been 0 communication and there is another member claiming the same thing on the same card/s.
Leave him a negative, screw him. He seems to have no problem screwing you.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
He's received 2 positives within the last few days. I feel terrible having to leave negative feedback but don't know what else to do. I've sent him at least 4 or 5 messages and am aware that he's been on the site at least a few times since the purchase was made..

I understand that he's at the WSOP currently and would have no problem waiting on the cards, but there has been 0 communication and there is another member claiming the same thing on the same card/s.
Leave the negative. Someone who takes your money and ignores you deserves NOTHING better. Taking your money and gambling with it is even worse. Id be angry, Im angry for you.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,044
Default

Drop the neg man
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,051
Default

i always allow up to 2 weeks before i say anything..if after 2 weeks i have nothing then i try and contact and if after 3 more days then i instantly file a claim..common sense says a seller will have ample time in the first 2 weeks to get his ducks in a row..life happens but not to the extent that you cant print postage or make a quick mail trip in 2 weeks lol
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.