Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
i always allow up to 2 weeks before i say anything..if after 2 weeks i have nothing then i try and contact and if after 3 more days then i instantly file a claim..common sense says a seller will have ample time in the first 2 weeks to get his ducks in a row..life happens but not to the extent that you cant print postage or make a quick mail trip in 2 weeks lol
2 weeks is an awful long time before even requesting Delivery Confirmation. If the seller has some type of issue, IMO, it's their responsibility to get in touch with me and let me know that there'll be a delay. I have no problem waiting 2 weeks or more, but would appreciate the seller communicating any issues. I do understand that there are extenuating circumstances that could prevent a seller from touching base and am more than lenient when dealing with my trade partners, but this member has logged on to the site a few times since the purchase was made and never answered any of my requests for DC. It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow, and it's been over 2 weeks for another member who's awaiting a package.
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:01 AM   #52 (permalink)

i was in a few group breaks with him...i couldn't pay until that last day of the deadline the host had given...PM me three times talking crap because i held up the break even though i had time left on the deadline...and harassed me on a couple other threads he had nothing to do with...in all he's the only member i went to a mod about since i've been on this site....i hope you get your money or your card and hope we don't see this guy back on here
Old 06-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #53 (permalink)

still no refund... bring it to the top

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #54 (permalink)

refunded on both. bring it to the top
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

Also for what its worth, my deal with gunshowcowboy previous to this went swimmingly.
Viewed here:
Oscar Taveras Blue Refractor Auto 50/50 centering w/streak - $175
That never seemed to make it to this thread. Which is okay. Also refund was given and explanation given. Not sure if accepted or cared for, but will be making things right if at all possible per message sent to Brandon. Probable scenario of a McCutchen eventually being granted.

As for the deal with marozc, excuse me for simply not caring about that one. Have had been tormented by him in the past on eBay. I would've refunded him IMMEDIATELY had I known he was this person:

FS/Trade Kobe Exquisite Patch /10 Wade and LeBron Topps Chrome Rookies

How much do you need for all (4)? Thanks

- goblue_9

Are they all Mint/Mint+?

- goblue_9

WOW, I can't believe I'm still the only one to offer on these... HAHA.. Keep holding out for $100+.. CLASSIC!!!!!!!!

- goblue_9

---

These are the least abusive.

---

Again, sorry to Brandon. I hope you did accept my apology in the e-mail.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #56 (permalink)

Apologize almost 2 months later, you sir dont need to be B/S/T on here anymore.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #57 (permalink)

You aren't being apologized to. Nobody on here but Brandon is. For what its worth, he was apologized to a MONTH ago.

Glad you can judge if I don't belong here. Brandon was the one who was either wronged, or not wronged. He can and should be the only one to judge.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #58 (permalink)

You refunded after June 30th...... why not post a month and a half ago when you were called a scammer...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #59 (permalink)

Why post at all? I contacted the person who needed to be contacted... as soon as I saw this thread.

The only reason I've eventually posted, is because the last post said there was no refund given. Yet, it was never updated to say that a refund was given. Which it was, a month ago.

As for the reason I didn't post a month and a half ago, which is also the reason the deals fell thru in the first place, an explanation has been given to gunshowcowboy. It is up to him to post here and see if he feels the situation has been resolved, or not.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
You aren't being apologized to. Nobody on here but Brandon is. For what its worth, he was apologized to a MONTH ago.

Glad you can judge if I don't belong here. Brandon was the one who was either wronged, or not wronged. He can and should be the only one to judge.
Brandon was the only one wronged??? Really????

So, you took my payment, ignored my messages for more than a month, and never refunded my payment, but I wasn't wronged??? Really???

PayPal refunded my payment because you neglected to make any effort to do so.. YOU DID NOT REFUND MY PAYMENT!!!

If you want to continue going back and forth on this and bring it to the top, that's fine by me.

If you had issues with me in the past and are harboring some resentment from that, well, I guess we're dealing with a mental midget who has hurt feelings; someone who needs to resort to payback rather than being an adult and acting as such...
Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #61 (permalink)

I didn't have issues with you in the past. You apparently had them with yourself, as you spouted off at me for not accepting offers you were making. Then, you continued to harass me on your other account.

Would it make me a mental midget for not wanting to deal with someone like you (someone I blocked on eBay)?

This is why I couldn't care less about your part of the deal, as I never in a million years would've dealt with you in the first place.

Brandon, even though he only bought half of the amount of cards you bought, will be given more compensation (you getting nothing), him getting his cards or equivalent value.

It is sad that people cannot realize there is certain situations where people have to go away for a bit, or may not be able to fulfill their obligations at the current time. Anyone who knows me, will know if nothing else I am fair to a fault, and will bend over backwards to make sure the other party is satisfied.

Brandon will be fully compensated, you will not. Hopefully you will never get to know the torture I had to endure over the time you were calling me out.

Feel free at any time to grow up, and stop the name calling and attacking, via forum and eBay, and then maybe you'll get treated as you'd like to be treated in the long run.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #62 (permalink)

This is you, marozc:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/e...so34diane.html
buyer purchased a $95 card from me and I got this message this morning:

Unfortunately, I can not make payment at this time. I know it is not much, but the most I can pay for this card is $85. If that is acceptable, please send a revised invoice, and payment will be made immediately. If it is not, please feel free to re-list the card. My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding...

----

So yeah, forgive me if I don't share your thought process on what you think is "fair". You seem to only care about yourself, in a sick twisted way.

Theres enough people that have you blocked to make it clear as to why I would've never dealt with you.

And if you weren't that person, again, you would've been compensated properly like the other party.

---

And for anyone who feels I'm saying this ALL after the fact, and possibly making it up. read my post in that thread above.

mcgahee21nfl

Bump again. Retard harassed/taunted me on a few cards for a while until I blocked him. Then he offered on the other name. Now both names blocked. Beware.

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 08-01-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #63 (permalink)

What goes around comes around

You are still making an uncanny amount of eBay blocked bidder lists.
Post your EBay blocked bidder list!

Go settle all of your situations with all of those people, clean out your closet a bit, and then let me know how good of a dealer you are and why you should get your McCutchen, or value compensation (because they've increased) - like the other party is.

---

Now the real question is. What is your new eBay bidder name that you use to harass people on? You used go_blue9 to buy only until that got the boot. Now your seller name is so34diane, but again, what is the bidder name?

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 08-01-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
What goes around comes around

You are still making an uncanny amount of eBay blocked bidder lists.
Post your EBay blocked bidder list!

Go settle all of your situations with all of those people, clean out your closet a bit, and then let me know how good of a dealer you are and why you should get your McCutchen, or value compensation (because they've increased) - like the other party is.

---

Now the real question is. What is your new eBay bidder name that you use to harass people on? You used go_blue9 to buy only until that got the boot. Now your seller name is so34diane, but again, what is the bidder name?
I was on one person's list, the same person that started the original thread.

Do you have any information about the deal, and why I offered a lesser amount, other than what that person supplied in the post? Just curious???

I wasn't a member at the time, and obviously wasn't able to defend myself.
In reading the post, it should have been obvious as to why I offered a lesser amount... I'll give you a hint, (shill bidding)..

Just the same, it happened a long time ago, and I could really care less what his opinion is of me..

As far as our dealings on eBay, I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the fact that you felt as though the dialogue was abusive, or the fact that you still have those messages available to provide in this message..

The funniest thing about it, is that I now recall the cards and the transaction details. They were Clay Buchholz Gold Refractors, cards you eventually sold to someone else and never shipped. It seems this is a trend with you, sell something and fail to ship... He also had to file a claim and wait to be reimbursed..

I, on the other hand, have 100% feedback on both of my accounts, goblue9, and so34diane, as well as this account. goblue_9 is no longer in use and so34diane is primarily used for selling. I very rarely buy on eBay any longer because of the shill bidding, false advertising, poor practices, etc, etc..

Again, if you harbored some sort of resentment based on our eBay dealing, I'm not sure why you couldn't refund my payment immediately. If you had realized I was someone that you did not want to deal with, why not refund my payment and be done with it? You signed into this site at least a few times after the transaction was completed, and were available via twitter. You neglected to respond to any of my or the other buyers concerns.

You're now responding to a post started a long time ago and trying to paint a better picture of yourself. YOU DID NOT REFUND EITHER ONE OF US, PAYPAL DID!!!! What you're doing to rectify the situation with the other person is none of my concern.

As for myself, I've been refunded by PayPal and the situation has been resolved as far as I care. I never bad mouthed you on this site as you did, and are now doing again..

I'm stupefied that this is all over a situation that happened a very long time ago, a deal that was never completed. I know that many messages can be misinterpreted through messaging centers but I'm not sure how or why the messages you posted could be construed as menacing.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #65 (permalink)

so I read a message from you, expecting you were literally trying to take the high road. that you wanted to discuss things privately like adults?? Obviously this was not the case. In the post above you decided to call me pathetic?. I've given enough pure facts as to why I wouldn't want to deal with you, and why others wouldn't as well. AND 2 posts ago you told me: "If you want to continue going back and forth on this and bring it to the top, that's fine by me." So why did you taunt me into coming back at you? AND THEN write what you just did and so quickly message me to settle things like adults, implying I was the one not being one!?

Fact is, I would NEVER deal with you. Below apology ACCEPTED, and I will continue to have you blocked here, and there. I would implore everyone else to do the same. Also I would not wish to discuss ANYTHING with you ever again, as you are not worth the time.

from marozc:
"like adults privately, please let me know..

I'd rather not have the back and forth for the entire forum to view..

I can completely understand you not wanting to deal with me based on a prior situation.

The fact that it is being used as an explanation, or reason why I am not to be compensated, or not to be apologized to, is bad business and unethical.

You have your reasons for doing what you did, and are saying that there were underlying circumstances that kept you from answering messages and claims and that'd fine. But, to call me out, AGAIN, after already doing so a long time ago, and saying that I somehow had it coming doesn't make you any better than me...

Again, if you had sent me a message shortly after the transaction was completed explaining the dealings we had had prior, and that you did not feel comfortable dealing with me, that would have been fine..

The way it was handled, from my point of view, was devious. By saying what you're saying through this forum, it seems as if you did what you did, and could care less how it affected me because of a prior situation. Again, if that's the case, I'm not sure how that makes what you did, and are doing, any better than what I did.. The difference being, I never slighted you. I never, "took your money and ran," without and communication..

I apologize for whatever happened between us in the past.

Again, I hope we can discuss this privately from here forth if you so desire..

Thanks"

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 08-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #66 (permalink)

The last thing I will write in response to you is.

If PAYPAL refunded you, they refunded you with money I had. Why would you imply that I would consciously see that there was a pending case, that I would 100% lose (I am no idiot), that I can no longer spend, would have nothing to lose but credibility on refunding customers and wasting their time and mine?

So I was trying to STEAL $400 from you, which I clearly had to cover since you got it back (PAYPAL doesn't take $ out of their own pockets), and risk my reputation for something I was going to come back for a month later?

CLEARLY SOMETHING HAPPENED. AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME TRYING TO ROLL YOU.

Brandon accepted this ^^^^
You say me paying him HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, but it has everything to do with my validity towards this situation.

CLEARLY I ALSO COULD'VE HANDLED THE SITUATION BETTER AS WELL. (BELIEVE IT THO, EASIER SAID THAN DONE.) THIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED TO THE ONLY PERSON THAT NEEDED EXPLANATION TO. BRANDON. you, I just dontttttttt care, for reasons cited. PERIOD

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 08-01-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #67 (permalink)

just go away
Old 08-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #68 (permalink)
Gr5

Send a message via AIM to Gr5

how do people like this stay members?
With having to find a "deal url" to leave feedback, I will no longer be leaving feedback. I do not expect it left for me either. I just do not have time to go back on every deal I make and find where it started. Sorry ahead of time.
Gr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #69 (permalink)

What a clown. Scams blowout members of hundreds of dollars because he sells stuff too soon. Don't be a victim of this clown!
Nnamdi21 is offline   Reply With Quote