Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone have an issue with --> mcgahee21nfl

It's now been 5 full days and not a word from the member..

I had originally started this thread after 3 days as I thought it was a bit concerning that the the seller hadn't signed on since the deal was finalized..

I had intended to delete the thread and wait a few additional days hoping I would receive confirmation..

It's been more than 5 days now and still no word. The member still has not signed on since the deal was completed, and the item still has not been shipped..

Has anyone had issues with the above named member recently? Thanks

Last edited by marzoc; 06-18-2012 at 08:41 PM.
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoc View Post
I bought a few cards from him 3 days ago and have not received a response from him since.

He hasn't signed on to Blowout since the deal was done..

I have requested DC but obviously those requests have gone unanswered and unnoticed.

He has 100% feedback so I didn't feel as though there would be any issues..

Any advice?

Should I just file for a refund through PayPal?
Seems WAY WAY WAY too quick to worry. Guy hasnt been on so its not like he is ignoring you. I would wait 7 days for it to arrive or some contact and then begin to worry. A few days is not enough to go filing with Paypal or even calling a member out.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

I've done a few deals with him. Always received my items.

Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, Blackberrys, Androids, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

bump it up
Old 06-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Was it a high dollar transaction?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Was it a high dollar transaction?
High enough that I have cause for concern..

I've contacted PayPal and they put a hold on the funds until the item's been shipped
Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I had originally started this thread after 3 days as I thought it was a bit concerning that the the seller hadn't signed on since the deal was finalized..

I had intended to delete the thread and wait a few additional days hoping I would receive confirmation..

It's been more than 5 days now and still no word. The member still has not signed on since the deal was completed, and the item still has not been shipped..

Maybe he had a family emergency. Or maybe he has had to work some extra shifts. Way too early.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Maybe he had a family emergency. Or maybe he has had to work some extra shifts. Way too early.
Maybe..

There could be a lot of maybe's, and I completely understand that, but how is it way too early???

Really, after 5 days of no communication and no shipping information, it's way too early to have concerns???

I actually agree that there may be extenuating circumstances that have caused the delay as I spoke in length with him prior to doing the transaction and felt 100% comfortable going through with it..

Just the same, it will be 6 full days within a few hours and there has been no communication.. If it were a low dollar purchase, I would have no cause for concern, but it was a relatively mid-high dollar purchase, and whereas I try to always be communicative with others during this process, I appreciate the same courtesy expressed to me..

The fact that he hasn't signed on since just after the the transaction was completed has most certainly given me some cause for concern.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

wow...it'd be a different story if the guy was logging on each day and ignoring you, but he hasn't been on...3 days and you're already concerned...sheesh
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
wow...it'd be a different story if the guy was logging on each day and ignoring you, but he hasn't been on...3 days and you're already concerned...sheesh
5 days.. 6 in a few hours

Is reading optional for you???
Old 06-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

yes, I can read, can you?? guess not?

Thank god my block list grows each day...
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
yes, I can read, can you?? guess not?

Thank god my block list grows each day...
Free bumps are always greatly appreciated, especially those from the reading impaired...

Not sure how that 3 days window has any relevance as it has now been 6 days, but I guess I should have just left that bit of information out...
Old 06-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Free bumps are always greatly appreciated, especially those from the reading impaired...

Not sure how that 3 days window has any relevance as it has now been 6 days, but I guess I should have just left that bit of information out...
I think he was shocked at the fact you called out a member after a whopping 3 days! You then wanted the thread deleted but have no edited (again) your original post to update the status.

I do understand your frustration though. No communication on this site is quite common. PMs are also sent to email so its not like most people nowadays dont check email or this site within a 6 day period. Good luck and hopefully something arrives. If not leave appropriate feedback so others know.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I think he was shocked at the fact you called out a member after a whopping 3 days! You then wanted the thread deleted but have no edited (again) your original post to update the status.

I do understand your frustration though. No communication on this site is quite common. PMs are also sent to email so its not like most people nowadays dont check email or this site within a 6 day period. Good luck and hopefully something arrives. If not leave appropriate feedback so others know.
I was called out after having posted my concern after 3 days and immediately edited, called for the deletion of the thread..

As I said, I can completely understand that people have things in their lives that are more important than this, but just the same, it's a business for me, and I've been burned before...

It's frustrating when your buy/sell partner fails to communicate with you and you're left wondering if/when you'll receive an item that's been paid for..

Yes, 3 days was a short window, but still reason for concern, IMO. After 5, and now 6 full days, I think I have reason to ask the board if they know of, or have dealt with, the member in the past..

I am just looking to garner some information...

Last edited by marzoc; 06-19-2012 at 04:13 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Well well...

I also purchased a card from mcgahee21nfl and have not received my card, tracking, returned pms, etc.

Purchased 6/10/12

No label printed from pp either.

I purchased said card from this thread

If you're not paying ebay prices, I'll sell my cards on eBay. Thanks
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post
Well well...

I also purchased a card from mcgahee21nfl and have not received my card, tracking, returned pms, etc.

Purchased 6/10/12

No label printed from pp either.

I purchased said card from this thread
I bought two of them. Apparently he had/has more than a dozen..

Interesting...

I guess it's time to be concerned..

Seeing that he contacted me on the 13th, I see no reason why he wouldn't have been able to ship your card within that 3 day window..

Thanks for the update..

I'll give it a few more days before leaving feedback
Old 06-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #17 (permalink)

It's now been 8 days and still no contact from the above named member.

Another member has confirmed that they have not received a card recently purchased either...
Old 06-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
It's now been 8 days and still no contact from the above named member.

Another member has confirmed that they have not received a card recently purchased either...
File a Paypal claim.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

I bought 3 cards off of him recently...in the last few weeks, and the cards got here promptly, and on time...

If he hasn't been online since the last time you talked to him, I personally would give him the benefit of the doubt (from my dealings with him), but the choice is yours. Just throwing out my 2 cents....

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/
tYEwREEEk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tYEwREEEk13 View Post
I bought 3 cards off of him recently...in the last few weeks, and the cards got here promptly, and on time...

If he hasn't been online since the last time you talked to him, I personally would give him the benefit of the doubt (from my dealings with him), but the choice is yours. Just throwing out my 2 cents....
I, honestly, had no issue with him whatsoever.. We went back and forth for quite a while before the purchase was made..

I have no problem giving him the benefit of the doubt, but the fact that someone else purchased a card from him 3 days prior to me, and has not yet received his card, makes me wonder what's going on...
Old 06-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default Update... mcgahee21nfl

mcgahee21nfl signed on today for the first time since the 13th but failed to answer any of my questions/concerns.

I had sent mcgahee21nfl about 3 or 4 messages asking to confirm shipment, all of which went unanswered. I had filed a dispute with PayPal and will most likely receive a refund within the next few days..

Another member is also claiming that they have not received a card purchased from mcgahee21nfl and will also be filing a dispute with PayPal..
Old 06-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
mcgahee21nfl signed on today for the first time since the 13th but failed to answer any of my questions/concerns.

I had sent mcgahee21nfl about 3 or 4 messages asking to confirm shipment, all of which went unanswered. I had filed a dispute with PayPal and will most likely receive a refund within the next few days..

Another member is also claiming that they have not received a card purchased from mcgahee21nfl and will also be filing a dispute with PayPal..
Lots of people showing their true colors on here this month.

Can't stand people who don't handle transactions the proper way.

You will get a refund 100%. It just sucks that another idiot on here flat out doesn't care.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Very true...

I had just signed up recently and this is the third time it's happened to me..

Not to mention all of the stories I've heard about others..
Old 06-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Very true...

I had just signed up recently and this is the third time it's happened to me..

Not to mention all of the stories I've heard about others..
Sorry to hear that man.

There are a lot of good people on here. However the amount of scammers seems to be on the rise.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post

Can't stand people who don't handle transactions the proper way.

You will get a refund 100%. It just sucks that another idiot on here flat out doesn't care.
That's why I usually deal with people I have only dealt with before or ask friends if they have dealt with the member I have a potential deal with.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote