Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

i'm going to dinner.. i'll check back on this later ... good luck to all
Old 07-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Wow, there is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to begin.....

I'll just leave it at this:

The size of the deal should make absolutely no difference in how you ship, when you ship, or how you handle yourself.
All I know, is that people have delayed the shipping of my cards MULTIPLE times!

I would never imagine leaving a negative feedback as long as the other member upheld their end of the deal, especially if they went out of their way to make it right.

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I think the point of feedback is starting to seep into you.. you won't make that mistake again will you?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, I am going to go overboard with it.

If the card has not been shipped within 4 days of the deal, I will personally refund the entire payment or add cards to the deal as well as get some kind of extremely fast shipping which I will pay for (even if that means overnight).

I am never letting something like this happen again.

It is just so disheartening that something so minute could ruin perfect feedback that I have strived so hard to maintain.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #29 (permalink)

You seemed to be mad because it was only a $4 deal and this is probably the reason why you,"forgot" about the deal too. A deal is a deal, if you don't take the $4 deals as serious, you should stay away from the low $$ deals and only stay with the high $$ deals.

You think you shouldn't have received the neg after giving the buyer $5, but yet took another week to send out the card?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
You seemed to be mad because it was only a $4 deal and this is probably the reason why you,"forgot" about the deal too. A deal is a deal, if you don't take the $4 deals as serious, you should stay away from the low $$ deals and only stay with the high $$ deals.

You think you shouldn't have received the neg after giving the buyer $5, but yet took another week to send out the card?
"Giving the buyer $5" was a COMPLETE REFUND. At that point, the card he was getting I paid for so he could still add it to his pc. So I did not think that waiting until my next available time to ship would be a big deal.

It is a real struggle for me to even get to the post office. I work almost the entire time they are open and only have time to ship usually once a week.

And I will probably stay away from lower end deals as well now.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #31 (permalink)

One neg for a lesson learn, you're a good member. I don't think one neg should matter much. It was just a bad thing to see you left a retaliatory neg for the buyer, that's all.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #32 (permalink)

$4 deal or $400 deal, 3 weeks is too long for shipping, end of story. You've made a hundred excuses to justify it with, rather than say you were wrong and just accept the (justified) neg. And it was also wrong for you to leave him a negative, as he fulfilled his end of the deal with no issues.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
One neg for a lesson learn, you're a good member. I don't think one neg should matter much. It was just a bad thing to see you left a retaliatory neg for the buyer, that's all.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

I honestly believed that he deserved the negative and it was never my intentions to leave him one just for leaving me one. But after seeing a unanimous disagreement with me, I must have just let my emotions get the better of me.

I will contact a MOD to get it removed for him.

And at least I did learn a lesson. Looks like I am going to be stuck with this negative even though I still feel I did everything in my power to make it right for him.

But here is another question. Since he left a negative, shouldn't I get my money back since I upheld my side of the deal? Because now as it stands, he did not uphold his side of the deal as I never kept ANY of the money.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
$4 deal or $400 deal, 3 weeks is too long for shipping, end of story. You've made a hundred excuses to justify it with, rather than say you were wrong and just accept the (justified) neg. And it was also wrong for you to leave him a negative, as he fulfilled his end of the deal with no issues.
But did he? Because as it stands right now, I was technically never paid for the card. I never kept any of the money and he ends up with money and the card.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

The negative he left you is warranted, the negative you left him is unwarranted.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post
But did he? Because as it stands right now, I was technically never paid for the card. I never kept any of the money and he ends up with money and the card.
I think you're still a little confused here. TECHNICALLY, you were paid for the card. What you decide to do with the money after he pays you is your own business. He did not ask for a refund.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #37 (permalink)

If I was Mod for a day your negative feedback would stand because of your retalitory feedback to a buyer who did exactly what was expected of him. It is hard for me to say if I would have given more than a neutral in this situation, but the fact that it took you another full week to ship the card is bad form.

Take your medicine and move on. We all know that you are better than this.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:

I honestly believed that he deserved the negative and it was never my intentions to leave him one just for leaving me one. But after seeing a unanimous disagreement with me, I must have just let my emotions get the better of me.

And at least I did learn a lesson. Looks like I am going to be stuck with this negative even though I still feel I did everything in my power to make it right for him.

But here is another question. Since he left a negative, shouldn't I get my money back since I upheld my side of the deal? Because now as it stands, he did not uphold his side of the deal as I never kept ANY of the money.

How did you feel he deserved the negative? I don't get it? He paid right away and waited almost a month to get it?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you're still a little confused here. TECHNICALLY, you were paid for the card. What you decide to do with the money after he pays you is your own business. He did not ask for a refund.
My whole hang-up over the situation is: doesn't it seem wrong that he got the card, the money, and to leave me negative feedback?

Old 07-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
My whole hang-up over the situation is: doesn't it seem wrong that he got the card, the money, and to leave me negative feedback?
It doesn't seem right to me, but that's why you contact the buyer first. Admit to the screw up, and ask him/her how it should be handled best.

Communication is key. Like it has been said before, just take it as a lesson learned. I don't think it will affect anybody from dealing with you in the future.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #41 (permalink)

You need to just let this go and move on. Sh%t happens and you learn from it. You are a good member and people will still deal wih you. Just let it go.
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #42 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

Quote:
Nope

Plain and simple you didn't ship in a timely manner. No matter how much you tried to pay him off he still has the right to leave negative feedback. It's a lesson learned move on get off the soap box already. And as for leaving him a neg please justify. Did he pay in a timely manner? As a buyer that is all he is responsible for the rest is on you.
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
If I was Mod for a day your negative feedback would stand because of your retalitory feedback to a buyer who did exactly what was expected of him. It is hard for me to say if I would have given more than a neutral in this situation, but the fact that it took you another full week to ship the card is bad form.

Take your medicine and move on. We all know that you are better than this.
Quote:
It doesn't seem right to me, but that's why you contact the buyer first. Admit to the screw up, and ask him/her how it should be handled best.

Communication is key. Like it has been said before, just take it as a lesson learned. I don't think it will affect anybody from dealing with you in the future.
I admit to screwing up. If I had just gotten the card out on time, none of this would have happened.

Thank you both for helping me to see that. I guess I just got caught up in my emotions when I created this thread.

This is going to sound a bit corny, but I can see some positives from receiving the neg. It has certainly humbled me as well as taught me that some mistakes can not be reconciled and furthermore, that consequences must be faced.

I will get his negative removed and just move on being all the wiser

Last edited by cromartie3145; 07-03-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
I admit to screwing up. If I had just gotten the card out on time, none of this would have happened.

Thank you both for helping me to see that. I guess I just got caught up in my emotions when I created this thread.

This is going to sound a bit corny, but I can see some positives from receiving the neg. It has certainly humbled me as well as taught me that some mistakes can not be reconciled and furthermore, that consequences must be faced.

I will get his negative removed and just move on being all the wiser
Wisdom is the key to happiness.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, he did. Technically, you were paid, and chose to send the money back. And you're still wrong for waiting 3 weeks to ship.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #46 (permalink)

I just bought a card on Sportslots for $2.12. It has been a card I have been chasing for years. In the end why does it matter that it was "only a $4.00 card?" To the buyer it might be a lifetime worth of chasing....

Anyway....stop. Breath. Take two steps back. Close your eyes. THIS IS A FREAKING SPORTS CARDS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the grand scheme of your life IS IT REALLY WORTH IT TO CONTINUE TO BITCH AND MOAN ON HERE!?!?!
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #47 (permalink)

Who wants some action on the over/under on how many pages this thread goes to. Some of more opinionated members have not chimed in yet. I will start the bidding at 5 pages..................
Old 07-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #48 (permalink)

I thought I was one of those "opinionated" members....

Guess I haven't reached that level quite yet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Who wants some action on the over/under on how many pages this thread goes to. Some of more opinionated members have not chimed in yet. I will start the bidding at 5 pages..................
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #49 (permalink)

He agreed to pay, he paid. Positive feedback should have been left for him at that moment. Would I have dropped a neg? No. I have done deals with you before and been very happy with the service, and even with a neg, I would not hesitate to do business with you again. The neg you left him was certainly retalitory and your emotions probably got the best of you. Like others said, live and learn man!

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:

So did the two of you had an agreement for you to pay him so he wont leave you a neg? Other than that i dont see why he shouldnt have left you a neg.
SandersAD#1 is offline   Reply With Quote