Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
IBL.......
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #77 (permalink)

Come on yous guys! Its a $4 card for garsh sakes!

You don't have to honor them low $ deals at all, let alone in a timely manner. Neg him again OP. Teach him a lesson double retaliatory negative style.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

im with you cromartie. i think it is BS if someone accepts a full refund (or more) and the card and still leaves negative. We all make mistakes and I see ppl on here not even bother to leave a negative when they get blatantly ripped off and here we have someone that made a mistake, owned up to it and made it right. How the hell does that warrant a negative???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post
I admit to screwing up. If I had just gotten the card out on time, none of this would have happened.

Thank you both for helping me to see that. I guess I just got caught up in my emotions when I created this thread.

This is going to sound a bit corny, but I can see some positives from receiving the neg. It has certainly humbled me as well as taught me that some mistakes can not be reconciled and furthermore, that consequences must be faced.

I will get his negative removed and just move on being all the wiser
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
im with you cromartie. i think it is BS if someone accepts a full refund (or more) and the card and still leaves negative. We all make mistakes and I see ppl on here not even bother to leave a negative when they get blatantly ripped off and here we have someone that made a mistake, owned up to it and made it right. How the hell does that warrant a negative???

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post
"Giving the buyer $5" was a COMPLETE REFUND. At that point, the card he was getting I paid for so he could still add it to his pc. So I did not think that waiting until my next available time to ship would be a big deal.

It is a real struggle for me to even get to the post office. I work almost the entire time they are open and only have time to ship usually once a week.

And I will probably stay away from lower end deals as well now.
Why not let your Mailman pick up the packages? I never go to the PO unless I have over 5-6 items to ship otherwise my mailman picks stuff up at my house. In my eyes you should ship always within 48hrs max of payment and 99% next day.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Why not let your Mailman pick up the packages? I never go to the PO unless I have over 5-6 items to ship otherwise my mailman picks stuff up at my house. In my eyes you should ship always within 48hrs max of payment and 99% next day.
My new plan is to bypass ALL that by sending my cards to comc- hell you can even just ship them out to your customers without them even being a comc member.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post

warrants a neg because buyer is a DB and has no life, but if buyer was not happy they can leave a negative. The system of feedback is not perfect but works well 99%. Hey I have 1 neg so join the club
Old 07-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Come on yous guys! Its a $4 card for garsh sakes!

You don't have to honor them low $ deals at all, let alone in a timely manner. Neg him again OP. Teach him a lesson double retaliatory negative style.
I see what you did there!

Last edited by allday_vikes; 07-05-2012 at 07:22 PM.
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
He agreed to pay, he paid. Positive feedback should have been left for him at that moment. Would I have dropped a neg? No. I have done deals with you before and been very happy with the service, and even with a neg, I would not hesitate to do business with you again. The neg you left him was certainly retalitory and your emotions probably got the best of you. Like others said, live and learn man!
This x1000. as a seller, they should leave feedback as soon as the buyer pays. their "requirement" in the deal is done. I hate it when sellers wait until I receive my end of hte deal and leave feedback before they do so. They are just waiting to retaliatory-neg me if I do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Nobody is so busy they cant get a card shipped within 2-3 days. The OP's attitude early on in the thread spoke volumes to what he was really thinking. It was only a $4 card? If you are a member on here, I dont care if your a noob or a Vet. Whether it be a $4 card or $400 treat your customer like you would want to be treated, you will go far with that. I am upset when I dont get a Buyers cards out same or next day. Waiting weeks and refunding the money thinking that heals all with the Buyer and he/she should not leave you a Negative now is wreckless! You need to rethink your Selling strategy. This isnt only pointed at the OP but anyone doing business on the BST.

Kevin

QFT. all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Why did you leave the buyer a neg? Did he not pay? Not communicate? Not, etc.?

You left him one because he left you one. That's retaliation, you even stated it in the neg you gave him.
again, QFT. You left the retaliatory neg and then tried to justify. weaksauce on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
If OP's negative is removed, the small amount of faith I have in this site will vanish. The feedback system is getting ridiculous around here and there are too many masked 100% iTrader members.

it's gone. whine enough, and justified negatives disappear. Take your negative and deal with it. even though you offered what would have led to a neutral from me, the buyer had the right to leave a neg. now it's gone, proving that the whiners get what they want.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #85 (permalink)

This thread has me laughing my balls off

I wish the buyer would chime in on this thread

I can't believe 4 pages of this nonsense

God Bless
Old 07-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post

God Bless
Where have you been boo?
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post

it's gone. whine enough, and justified negatives disappear. Take your negative and deal with it. even though you offered what would have led to a neutral from me, the buyer had the right to leave a neg. now it's gone, proving that the whiners get what they want.

Looks like its still there to me
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #88 (permalink)

Ha, ha Call off the Dogs, repeat Call of the Dogs. Cromartie's feedback is now showing 100% because it now rounds up to 100% versus 99.444%.

Quote:
Looks like its still there to me
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:

God Bless
I believe he did and it was simply lost in the shuffle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY5 View Post
Its funny how u left some parts out of it that would make you look bad. Of course. Your such an immature person. Maybe I wouldn't leave nev feedback if u did ur part as a member. P.S you have lied about sensitive card twice now
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Where have you been boo?
I've been off work for the past week, and have been doing family/kid things. Not much time to shoot the chit online. Back to work on Monday, so you can bet I'm back then
Old 07-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #91 (permalink)

So it was removed? That's insane.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #92 (permalink)

Not removed, just rounded up.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Not removed, just rounded up.
I guess a better question would be, why is the other negative NOT taken off?

Quote:
Member left me a negative for PAYING him and sending him a PC card. Total Jerk.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I guess a better question would be, why is the other negative NOT taken off?
And even moreso, why was the member who did it, not banned for it?

Not trying to stir the #@#@#@#@, but jfc. People need to measure their dick sizes here, and just realize its small and no-one cares
Old 07-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #95 (permalink)

We have an ubiased judge ready and waiting

Quote:
People need to measure their dick sizes here, and just realize its small and no-one cares
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote