Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Issue with alec_n..... (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/328704-issue-alec_n.html)

sunfestlabs 07-05-2012 11:56 PM

Issue with alec_n.....

So I bought a Ryan Braun 2012 Tribute auto from him on June 20th. He replied that he would ship by Monday with DC, so I trusted him. He had around 80 i trader, so I trusted him but he was also in th YouTube community and scammed a reputable trader and good friend of mine so I was taking a risk. Sadly, I took that risk and the card HAS NOT come yet. He said that he shipped out with DC but did not give me tracking. Also, I was talking to him thru my friend and he supposedly shipped and empty bubble mailer, but that hasnt even come yet if he did. He is no longer responding to PMs or emails, and I have yet to get the card. I paid $27 goods for it because I didn't feel safe paying gift, so I felt a little assured. Time to file a claim yet?

DanShakespeare 07-06-2012 12:09 AM

I don't understand why people try to rip people off...

XL5 07-06-2012 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=sunfestlabs;2929764]but he was also in th YouTube community and scammed a reputable trader and good friend of mine so I was taking a risk. [/QUOTE]

Wait, he scammed a friend of yours and you still did business with him? [I]Caveat emptor[/I].

Srt42004n 07-06-2012 12:41 AM

File claim now!

Post later!!

sunfestlabs 07-06-2012 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=XL5;2929893]Wait, he scammed a friend of yours and you still did business with him? [I]Caveat emptor[/I].[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a big scam, the whole issue was resolved.

Hellwig 07-06-2012 11:51 AM

I had a minor problem with him in a trade but he issued compensation fairly quickly. FWIW I asked to buy that Braun off of him in May but got back to me about it and said he wanted to package it into acquiring a Harper auto first.

Bjsportscards77 07-06-2012 12:24 PM

last time he was online was 7/1... maybe somethings come up?

cruiserdaddy7 07-06-2012 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=sunfestlabs;2929764]So I bought a Ryan Braun 2012 Tribute auto from him on June 20th. He replied that he would ship by Monday with DC, so I trusted him. He had around 80 i trader, so I trusted him but he was also in th YouTube community and scammed a reputable trader and good friend of mine so I was taking a risk. Sadly, I took that risk and the card HAS NOT come yet. He said that he shipped out with DC but did not give me tracking. Also, I was talking to him thru my friend and he supposedly shipped and empty bubble mailer, but that hasnt even come yet if he did. He is no longer responding to PMs or emails, and I have yet to get the card. I paid $27 goods for it because I didn't feel safe paying gift, so I felt a little assured. [B]Time to file a claim yet?[/B][/QUOTE]

Its been 17 days and he lied about providing a DC#. Why WOULDNT you file a claim? And why would negative feedback be left? Had the people who had issues with this guy in the past left appropriate feedback you may not have gotten suckered in. Now its your turn to leave it.

Noahkalifungo 07-06-2012 03:32 PM

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I would recommend filing a claim

sunfestlabs 07-06-2012 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;2931686]Its been 17 days and he lied about providing a DC#. Why WOULDNT you file a claim? And why would negative feedback be left? Had the people who had issues with this guy in the past left appropriate feedback you may not have gotten suckered in. Now its your turn to leave it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I filed a claim last night. Hopefully he either ships the card out or I get a refund from PayPal.

sunfestlabs 07-06-2012 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=Bjsportscards77;2931261]last time he was online was 7/1... maybe somethings come up?[/QUOTE]

Some other friends of mine have been able to reach him via YouTube PM and/or text, so idk what's going on.

Hellwig 07-06-2012 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;2931686]Its been 17 days and he lied about providing a DC#. Why WOULDNT you file a claim? And why would negative feedback be left? [B][I]Had the people who had issues with this guy in the past left appropriate feedback you may not have gotten suckered in[/I][/B]. Now its your turn to leave it.[/QUOTE]

So if a problem arises with someone even if it gets resolved through communication no matter what leave a negative??

Is that what you are saying?!

cking 07-06-2012 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Hellwig;2932956]So if a problem arises with someone even if it gets resolved through communication no matter what leave a negative??

Is that what you are saying?![/QUOTE]

I think what he is saying is that other people had similar issues with this guy and nobody left feedback saying that they had problems with him. And because no one saw anything wrong on his feedback they did not hesitate to deal with him. If something was on his feedback about his prior business practices then maybe this situation right here could have been avoided and the buyer in this case would not be getting boned right now. A neutral perhaps saying what happened would have allowed this buyer the chance to decide if he wanted to do business with this guy even though he has shown shadiness in the past.

Gibberish 07-07-2012 04:49 PM

Simply rules to follow

Pay promptly
Pay with Goods
After 14 days file a claim.

No need to contact and act foolish,hurt or buddy buddy.
If the package comes within 2 days of the claim being filed, it is a neutral for slow shipping from being lazy or indifferent. After that it is a neg.
You get your money back and those people who ship with indifference need to be taught a lesson.
If they cannot contact you before they get the paypal email,then they suck at selling and need to step off as a seller.

sunfestlabs 07-14-2012 09:52 PM

Wow.....still no card..

purejd86p 07-14-2012 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=sunfestlabs;2974578]Wow.....still no card..[/QUOTE]

When are you going to leave him feedback?

Gibberish 07-15-2012 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=purejd86p;2974830]When are you going to leave him feedback?[/QUOTE]

He is like so many of the lemmings on here " OMG ! He may neg me" and the people get away with it
He should following list above that so many of us use.
He CLEARLY still hasn't filed a claim. People like this,hell,they deserve it.

cruiserdaddy7 07-15-2012 01:22 AM

Its guys like the OP who aide the very guy he is complaining about in ripping off others. They fail to leave honest feedback and next thing you know others get ripped off as well. Mods remove retaliation negs

st0lenbase 07-15-2012 04:05 AM

I had an issue with this guy about 2 months ago. Was trading him a couple Matt Holliday cards for a Longo relic from Tribute. Never did receive the Longo. He claimed he shipped it without DC. After about a month I requested my original card back and never got that back either. He sent me $5 in Paypal with a nasty message after I sent him a few PM's that went unanswered for over a week.

boston77yankees 07-15-2012 04:15 AM

I had a trading problem with him. He claim that he send his end and i never received it.

sunfestlabs 07-15-2012 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=Gibberish;2975384]He is like so many of the lemmings on here " OMG ! He may neg me" and the people get away with it
He should following list above that so many of us use.
He CLEARLY still hasn't filed a claim. People like this,hell,they deserve it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;2975611]Its guys like the OP who aide the very guy he is complaining about in ripping off others. They fail to leave honest feedback and next thing you know others get ripped off as well. Mods remove retaliation negs[/QUOTE]

I actually have filed a claim about a week ago and PayPal has taken it into their hands. He has contacted me saying he shipped the card but I haven't gotten it though, so feedback time it is

FreeMan12406 07-15-2012 01:31 PM

Almost a month later you leave feedback? Could of prevented any other scams had you left it sooner.

God this place is going to crap....FAST.

slugger82685 07-18-2012 07:30 PM

i am having issues with him too...i didnt want to post his name, but I made a thread in the baseball section, I am really close to leaving him a negative

sunfestlabs 07-18-2012 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=slugger82685;2993670]i am having issues with him too...i didnt want to post his name, but I made a thread in the baseball section, I am really close to leaving him a negative[/QUOTE]
I have already left a negative and filed a claim with PayPal. I suggest you do the same. How long has it been for you?

slugger82685 07-21-2012 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=sunfestlabs;2995246]I have already left a negative and filed a claim with PayPal. I suggest you do the same. How long has it been for you?[/QUOTE]

its been about a month now and he is not responding to PMs, mine was a trade though and so I lose out on my card :mad: