Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Avoid T_Hamilton

Sent payment for a Robert Stephenson Chrome AU on 6/23.

As of today, 7/8, he hasn't responded to PM's or emails and the card is not in hand. Quite funny that he posted here today and couldn't bother responding.

I filed a Paypal claim, but just a heads up.
ahs430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

probably the smart thing to do. love it when you don't get a response but they can post.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Finally got it today, over two weeks later.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Looks like he hit you up with a negative.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Wow retaliation negs on this site is a joke lately!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Can I get that removed..? That's simply ridiculous.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

This place is starting to be a no no for trading. Come here for the dramas, go somewhere else for the trading folks!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

I cancelled the claim literally within minutes of receiving the card. The card was shipped in a PWE, so I was being 100% truthful about it.

Some people are complete morons.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahs430 View Post
Can I get that removed..? That's simply ridiculous.
Pm iluvfish2 and bother him to death about it.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

Another retaliation neg. He takes two weeks to ship and you get a negative for that. Thats messed up. But sellers on here see this all the time and realize they have the upper hand. They can take as long as they want to ship and if you speak up about it you better be prepared for the negative thats coming. Monkey see, monkey do.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Love how the OP drops a neg for the poor communication and a couple days later the seller turns around and does the same thing. This could have been avoided had the seller just replied vs ignoring the pm's but nooooooooooooooooooooo..........
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Love how the OP drops a neg for the poor communication and a couple days later the seller turns around and does the same thing. This could have been avoided had the seller just replied vs ignoring the pm's but nooooooooooooooooooooo..........
The OP gave him ample time!
Copeskey45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

This worries me. I paid $36 the same night as well as you. I pm'd him here and on eBay about it because I was leaving town last Thursday. He responded only thru eBay and claimed the DC# was at is office. I asked for a refund if he had yet to send and he swore that he did. I'm now in San Diego for 3 weeks and have no idea if it was ever sent. Seeing this tonight is making me nauseous.
Rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

In America, thought you were innocent until proven guilty... guess a lot of our BO members are from the Middle East with the firing squad I got... anywhoo... here is my side of the story:

listed a bunch of cards with caveat "orders under $10 free shipping, over $2 shipping" when I meant to write "orders over $10 free shipping, under $2 shipping"...even though the card was 5 dollars I honored my commitement to the buyer with my error and sold him the card for $5... I sent the card off promtly in the mail with no DC as it would have eaten up the entire cost of the card. Being a holiday week, perhaps the post office did not deliver the item ASAP but I sent it out two days after it was purchased. Never received any communication from the buyer that he had not received it yet... as he contacted me on my eBay account... just saw the negative mark a few days back... look at my feedback... I have never had any complaints... most positive feedback confirms my fast shipping! I left a negative mark because the buyer never communicated with me through the entire process or told me that they had not received the card... just got a negative feedback (albeit, he did send me a message on eBay and less than 24 hours after left the message... I never saw the eBay message)

After I left a negative the buyer threatened me "You left ME a negative? You are literally the biggest moron on the site.

Not only have you not responded to one PM or inquiry, but I did nothing wrong.

Hope you don't value your eBay feedback."

I have been a strong member on BO forums since Jan 2009, have over 750 posts, over 50 feedback, my eBay feedback is flawless...

funny how a newb can try and ruin the reputation of a long standing member with 50+ feedback and 100% positives...

Not going to say anything rude about the buyer as he did, but I will let you decide who you would prefer to do business... someone who has been a meber since Jan 2009 with strong feedback or a newbie.

Best,

T_Hamilton
T_Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
This worries me. I paid $36 the same night as well as you. I pm'd him here and on eBay about it because I was leaving town last Thursday. He responded only thru eBay and claimed the DC# was at is office. I asked for a refund if he had yet to send and he swore that he did. I'm now in San Diego for 3 weeks and have no idea if it was ever sent. Seeing this tonight is making me nauseous.
Rossman - sent you your DC this AM...
T_Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Hamilton View Post
Rossman - sent you your DC this AM...
So why exactly did you leave the OP a negative?
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
The OP gave him ample time!
Read what I posted...slower.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:

I have been a strong member on BO forums since Jan 2009, have over 750 posts, over 50 feedback, my eBay feedback is flawless...

funny how a newb can try and ruin the reputation of a long standing member with 50+ feedback and 100% positives...
Out of curiosity, why is it that out of 50 iTrader feedback you have received here, you've only left 8?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:

listed a bunch of cards with caveat "orders under $10 free shipping, over $2 shipping" when I meant to write "orders over $10 free shipping, under $2 shipping"...even though the card was 5 dollars I honored my commitement to the buyer with my error and sold him the card for $5...

Couple things. You think because you have more feedback you are more respected You have left 8 feedback and one was a retaliatory neg

Everyone here knows the feedback system is flawed and you in fact exploited it and for that any rep you had is tarnished.

Nobody cares about the misprint please do use that as a crutch. Should have just taken it like man. If the guy paid right away regardless if you did not like his pm does not mean you retaliatory neg. Even your ebay dsr's reflect avg shipping time meaning along the way you have had the issue before

Side Note- Amazes me this place which has more significant income then most cards sites if not all do not "employ" more mods(trade dispute mods etc) and get a trade manager. There are more po dunk sites with complete trade managers.

Last edited by wheeler281; 07-11-2012 at 09:34 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
In America, thought you were innocent until proven guilty... guess a lot of our BO members are from the Middle East with the firing squad I got... anywhoo... here is my side of the story:

listed a bunch of cards with caveat "orders under $10 free shipping, over $2 shipping" when I meant to write "orders over $10 free shipping, under $2 shipping"...even though the card was 5 dollars I honored my commitement to the buyer with my error and sold him the card for $5... I sent the card off promtly in the mail with no DC as it would have eaten up the entire cost of the card. Being a holiday week, perhaps the post office did not deliver the item ASAP but I sent it out two days after it was purchased. Never received any communication from the buyer that he had not received it yet... as he contacted me on my eBay account... just saw the negative mark a few days back... look at my feedback... I have never had any complaints... most positive feedback confirms my fast shipping! I left a negative mark because the buyer never communicated with me through the entire process or told me that they had not received the card... just got a negative feedback (albeit, he did send me a message on eBay and less than 24 hours after left the message... I never saw the eBay message)

After I left a negative the buyer threatened me "You left ME a negative? You are literally the biggest moron on the site.

Not going to say anything rude about the buyer as he did, but I will let you decide who you would prefer to do business... someone who has been a meber since Jan 2009 with strong feedback or a newbie.

Best,

T_Hamilton

So you are calling the OP a liar and saying that he never sent a PM about the missing card?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:

Best,

T_Hamilton
1.) Still not sure why I got a negative for that.
2.) You are lying. I sent you a PM before the eBay message and I can provide screenshots of such.
3.) Funny how you call me a "newb", even though I've been on the site longer than you have.

Last edited by ahs430; 07-11-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:

Best,

T_Hamilton
Old 07-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahs430 View Post
I should probably just stay out of this but it looks like T_Hamilton left you negative feedback on 7/9. You then changed your signature to include "Avoid T_Hamilton. Takes two weeks to ship an item and then leaves ME a negative for it."

In your OP you do not have that signature but on the screen shot of the pm supposedly from 7/2 you have that signature before he had even left you negative feedback. How is that possible? I may just be flat out wrong so forgive me for being assumptive if I am.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #24 (permalink)

Im pretty sure when you change your signature, it updates on EVERYTHING you have ever posted. So it is possible.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Im pretty sure when you change your signature, it updates on EVERYTHING you have ever posted. So it is possible.
But it didn't update on any of his prior posts in this thread.