Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Beware of pengages

Hello,

This is a warning to those who may make a deal with pengages.

Not a huge deal but thought the boards should no about his poor trading etiquette, terrible communication and rude attitude.

I will try to keep this fairly short but I have copies of all messages as proof to my story.

He contacted me about a lot of card (nothing too high end - just a small lot for about $12). After disclosing the price I was looking for he responded with, "Ready to pay if you have your paypal information ready. Thanks."

I pmed him my paypal address and waiting for payment. Three weeks later and multiple messages (probably 2 a week) from me asking what happened to our deal he responds saying 'he is sorry and spread thin on boards and to remind him of the deal'. I pm him back with the deal we had agreed to and ask him to tell me when he sends money. I do not hear back from him for days until I once again pm him multiple times asking why he is ignoring me and what happened to our deal. He responds with,

"Dude - wtf is your problem, and why are you trying to cram your cards down my throat. I don't even remember making a deal with you, where's your evidence or proof?" among other nice words...

I then send him the PM of the quoted conversation we had from me telling the price and him asking for my paypal address. He has NOT responded to me since I have sent him that proof.

Honestly if he would have come back a week later and said I no longer want the cards sorry, (especially since he never sent the money) I would have said okay fine, thanks. But to ignore me for almost a months time and the ignore the fact that we made a deal (even when I have clear proof) is just wrong.

At the least other traders need to be aware of his extremely poor communication and the fact that he is willing to ignore the 'proof' that he did indeed agree to a deal and then backed out (in a rude way).

Like I said I have numerous pm's showing the conversations back and forth so if interested let me know.

thanks
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

This pisses me off. People do this all the time. work out a deal and they say OK sounds good send me ur paypal info. Then you wait and wait for payment and nothig is sent. You PM the guy, he ignores, you PM him again, he ignores. They dont care they know if u hit them with a neg that they will just edn one back. do it anyway. Iluvfish2 should be able to ge tthe neg removed if youdid nothign wrong (which it seems u didnt) People need to be held responsible for their actions and it seems nobody wants to be responsible for anything they do anymore. its always someone elses fault. People make me effing sick nowadays.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dude was already on my ignore list...I'm not shocked.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Hello,

This is a warning to those who may make a deal with pengages.

Not a huge deal but thought the boards should no about his poor trading etiquette, terrible communication and rude attitude.

I will try to keep this fairly short but I have copies of all messages as proof to my story.

He contacted me about a lot of card (nothing too high end - just a small lot for about $12). After disclosing the price I was looking for he responded with, "Ready to pay if you have your paypal information ready. Thanks."

I pmed him my paypal address and waiting for payment. Three weeks later and multiple messages (probably 2 a week) from me asking what happened to our deal he responds saying 'he is sorry and spread thin on boards and to remind him of the deal'. I pm him back with the deal we had agreed to and ask him to tell me when he sends money. I do not hear back from him for days until I once again pm him multiple times asking why he is ignoring me and what happened to our deal. He responds with,

"Dude - wtf is your problem, and why are you trying to cram your cards down my throat. I don't even remember making a deal with you, where's your evidence or proof?" among other nice words...

I then send him the PM of the quoted conversation we had from me telling the price and him asking for my paypal address. He has NOT responded to me since I have sent him that proof.

Honestly if he would have come back a week later and said I no longer want the cards sorry, (especially since he never sent the money) I would have said okay fine, thanks. But to ignore me for almost a months time and the ignore the fact that we made a deal (even when I have clear proof) is just wrong.

At the least other traders need to be aware of his extremely poor communication and the fact that he is willing to ignore the 'proof' that he did indeed agree to a deal and then backed out (in a rude way).

Like I said I have numerous pm's showing the conversations back and forth so if interested let me know.

thanks
Have you left him feedback yet?
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
Have you left him feedback yet?
No I haven't. I had told him I would be leaving honest feedback and he went off in that one pm saying " you only have 4 feedback blah blah blah I will get mod to remove if you leave neg. "

I wanted to post here to see what other people thought. Should I leave neg. feedback? I'm sure he will just leave me bad feedback then. Is there anything else I can do?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
No I haven't. I had told him I would be leaving honest feedback and he went off in that one pm saying " you only have 4 feedback blah blah blah I will get mod to remove if you leave neg. "

I wanted to post here to see what other people thought. Should I leave neg. feedback? I'm sure he will just leave me bad feedback then. Is there anything else I can do?
Yes he should be left a negative. And once he retaliates and abuses the iTrader system contact a mod and they will remove YOURS. People need to be made aware of the crappy buyers and sellers on here.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Why are you trying to cram your call out threads down my throat?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

well i left him an honest negative and low and behold he retaliated with giving me a negative!

ugh. he also reported my feedback.

hopefully the mods will see the truth as i sent all pm dealing with issue.

last time I checked by saying this, "I'm in for this deal, but I don't get paid till midnight tonight." that is you agreeing to a deal and gives you NO RIGHT to ignore me for weeks and never pay.

Beware of this guy. He is a liar!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Blowout really, really need to do something about retaliatory negative feedback. Perhaps an automatic extended vacation is in order for anyone who does something like that.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Well it seems as if the feedback for both of us from each other have been changed to neutrals.

Doesn't quite seem fair to me as I my neutral is still in retaliatory.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Exact quotes from personal messages from pengages:

"I'm in for this deal, but I don't get paid till midnight tonight. Can we keep it on ice and confirm tomorrow? Thanks."

and

"Ready to pay if you have your paypal information ready. Thanks."

Last time I checked that means you are agreeing to a deal. It's that simple. Yet he acted by ignoring messages for a month and then acting like he never even heard of a deal (even after I provided the above proof). He then goes on to trash my character and make up lies about other transactions. This guy is a liar and impossible to deal with.

Honestly, if he would have messaged a week after sending the above messages saying he would have backed out. That would have been fine with me. But to IGNORE ME for OVER 3 WEEKS and then act like he never made a deal while insulting me and attacking me. That is a joke and shows the type of person he is.

Beware of him.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Just don't do any trading/buying/selling around here til something is done!
Old 07-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

well it was solved.

my negative for him was put to a neutral (which is fine). maybe i should have done that to begin with as it will still be a warning to future members.

the negative he left for me was removed. he then left a neutral which was removed. and now he has left ANOTHER neutral which i reported and hopefully the mod will remove.

beware of this guy. he has had more action today in responding to me in 5 weeks - go figure...
Old 07-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
well it was solved.

my negative for him was put to a neutral (which is fine). maybe i should have done that to begin with as it will still be a warning to future members.

the negative he left for me was removed. he then left a neutral which was removed. and now he has left ANOTHER neutral which i reported and hopefully the mod will remove.

beware of this guy. he has had more action today in responding to me in 5 weeks - go figure...
Thats like spitting in the mods face. They keep removing it and he says screw you and puts it back. That takes some balls and is gonna get him banned. Watch.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

just go look at what he has left in the comments of the feedback on his itrader.

tell me he seems reasonable. i have contacted the mods to remove the neutral he again left and i hope they put a stop to him harassing me.

its over. he deserves the honest feedback as i have the proof showing that he agreed to a deal and how he ignored mutliple messages from me about the deal and when he would pay.

i hope this warns anyone that might deal with him. its been a headache and i just hope its worth it to warn someone.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
just go look at what he has left in the comments of the feedback on his itrader.

tell me he seems reasonable. i have contacted the mods to remove the neutral he again left and i hope they put a stop to him harassing me.

its over. he deserves the honest feedback as i have the proof showing that he agreed to a deal and how he ignored mutliple messages from me about the deal and when he would pay.

i hope this warns anyone that might deal with him. its been a headache and i just hope its worth it to warn someone.
It does warn us about doing buisness with this dbag. Thank you
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Well he is in my Chrome break. Looks like i will be replacing him.
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Exact quotes from PM's:

HIM: "I'm in for this deal, but I don't get paid till midnight tonight. Can we keep it on ice and confirm tomorrow? Thanks."

and

HIM: "Ready to pay if you have your paypal information ready. Thanks."

Last time I check that is confirming a deal. No????

I then responded with messages of,

"hey never heard back from you?"

and

"i'm guessing you are no longer interested in these cards?

please let me know"

and

"hello

is there a reason you are ignoring me?

i thought we had set up a deal?"

To which he ignored for THREE WEEKS but then finally responded with,

"I'm not trying to avoid you - I get really spread out on this forum - which deal did we set up again? Sorry."

I then told him sending him copies of the pm's in which he agreed to deal. He then ignored those messages and never responded again until I told him I would leave honest feedback. He then went berserk.

His replies to the feedback are insane. He still denies making the deal and says I never messaged him to confirm it. Yet I have those pm's with the exact quotes above. But to him the 'proof' doesn't matter and that since he has 30+ feedback he is a great guy and I am a "bad person".

Beware of him if dealing. Clear proof that he has terrible communication and went back on deal and he now lies about it. Definitely shady.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Just wanted to post update:

- so the mods removed the third negative/neutral that he had left me... thanks mods!
- he is still left with the neutral from me which will hopefully warn future members from dealing with him.
- i don't know if people can see the replies to the neutral feedback on his itrader but here are some quotes (a few of many) showing the type of guy he is...

"You're a loser bud, kindly get over yourself and get out of my face already loser"

"Folks this was a deal gone bad, and this guy is a stalking loser. Stay far far far away, the worst kind of person. Look at his feedback - TENNIS LOTS? Jesus H. Christ. Pathetic."

"You're a sad pathetic person. "

"Are you seriously borderline mentally challenged? I don't mean that disrespectfully at this point, this is a serious medical inquiry. "

LOL. He's a real gem of a guy it seems. Funny thing is he replies to the messages within like 20 minutes but if he could have replied to a pm within 3 weeks this would have been avoided.

WOW.