Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Legit Complaint !! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/332554-legit-complaint.html)

gingerscards 07-12-2012 03:32 PM

Legit Complaint !!

ITRADER FEEDBACK !!

seems 5 or 6 members have forgot or are simply not wanting to leave ITRADER FEEDBACK on deals I have made both buys and sales , (( Ive sent messages LOL))

and

Retalliation Feedback ,been reading allot of negatives that are undeserving even on deals not even made ?? lol

this goes back to my suggestion of a trade manager that controls trades and feedback <<<< solve allot

ManInTheMirror 07-12-2012 03:37 PM

Have you kindly asked those members to leave you feedback you are due?

Have you been keeping up with all the retaliatory negs and if they have been removed or not?

gingerscards 07-12-2012 03:44 PM

as you can see I wrote I have sent messages lol

also on the negative part it is not for me as I stated I have read allot of it happenning to others and well seems allot of extra work for the mods to have to fix this ,
I am thinking rule about leaving negative that if you retalliate ,then you get it your self for leaving it for no reason or a legit reason ,
or
trade manager that controls all trades and feedbacks , you cant leave a feedback if you dont complete a trade on both ends ,

Bars and Bar 07-12-2012 04:18 PM

LOL really LOL

Ray27Ray52 07-12-2012 05:31 PM

What is with all of the LOL's? Not just to single out OP, but I am saying in general. I just don't see why people need to put that after every sentence.

XL5 07-12-2012 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=Ray27Ray52;2964341]What is with all of the LOL's? Not just to single out OP, but I am saying in general. I just don't see why people need to put that after every sentence.[/QUOTE]

I always read it like they're high. Giggling all the time.

Andrew Jones 07-12-2012 05:43 PM

Maybe they left them for your son. Or your mother? :confused:

37Jetson 07-12-2012 06:54 PM

Aye Carumba your posts give me headache with misspelling, lack of capitilization, lack of punctuation, random spacing, etc. I just wanted to say that.

On topic - Some people just do not want to mess with feedback. There really isn't much that can or should be done about this.

[QUOTE=gingerscards;2963808]as you can see I wrote I have sent messages lol

also on the negative part it is not for me as I stated I have read allot of it happenning to others and well seems allot of extra work for the mods to have to fix this ,
I am thinking rule about leaving negative that if you retalliate ,then you get it your self for leaving it for no reason or a legit reason ,
or
trade manager that controls all trades and feedbacks , you cant leave a feedback if you dont complete a trade on both ends ,[/QUOTE]

bigbensbff 07-12-2012 07:02 PM

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/45/Gingersnapsback.jpg/220px-Gingersnapsback.jpg[/IMG]

ilovethelakings 07-12-2012 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=Ray27Ray52;2964341]What is with all of the LOL's? Not just to single out OP, but I am saying in general. I just don't see why people need to put that after every sentence.[/QUOTE]

You know what's worse than LOL? When people write haha when nothing was funny at all. LOLZ :D

Deanninja 07-12-2012 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=ilovethelakings;2965236]You know what's worse than LOL? When people write haha when nothing was funny at all. LOLZ :D[/QUOTE]

What is up with that? I had a member a while back who used haha as if it was a freakin punctuation mark. Every time he messaged there would be the haha after everything he said. I thought it may have been some new acronym that meant something I didn't know.

And that Ginger Strikes Back Poster above is hilarious. Laugh out Freakin Loud literally.

cruiserdaddy7 07-12-2012 09:18 PM

Get used to not getting feedback. Id be WELL over 100 if people actually left it buy they simply do not. Not much you can do.

Ray27Ray52 07-12-2012 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=ilovethelakings;2965236]You know what's worse than LOL? When people write haha when nothing was funny at all. LOLZ :D[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to cut down on the haha action. I caught myself doing that recently.

Clarka3 07-14-2012 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=bigbensbff;2964835][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/45/Gingersnapsback.jpg/220px-Gingersnapsback.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

good series of movies Krup.

Clarka3 07-14-2012 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=cruiserdaddy7;2965613]Get used to not getting feedback. Id be WELL over 100 if people actually left it buy they simply do not. Not much you can do.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i keep up with my feedback except for the first half of this month (out of town and cannot confirm that the cards were sent) :)

sorry OP. it happens.