Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation Very unjust negative review written of me... Advice!? *MODS*

I was wondering if it was possible or what the steps would be to having a negative review removed that was Left over a simple misunderstanding.

This guy wanted a my Brandon lloyd when I thought he wantedy Von miller. This msg exchange spanned over the course of 5 days.

In that time another user came and ask for the Brandon Lloyd and sent me $10. Now I was gettin users mixed up due to work schedule and bad organization, so I wrongfully accepted money from the wrong user, but the card is not actually SOLD!!

I still have it, can refund the other guy is money and sell it to the guy who calle first. This is all a misunderstanding and this guy got super super sensitive and decided to try to hurt me out of spite.

I can correct this in efforts to have this negative review removed. Is the possible? Mods please pm me with further instructions on what to do... I strive for excellence and 100% positive.. Look at my eBay account it's FLAWLESS
matthewc415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

I left my Gavel at work so I have no input on your case....
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

You're going to need all of the messages and everything to send to the admins, and they still normally don't remove them, even if the people that leave them are long banned and have 6 negatives or more all for the same thing.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

This is between you and the buyers, if they want to leave a negative they can. You admitted fault and if buyer wanted to ask a mod to revise that would be up to them but a mod will not remove any feedback like this for a seller. You will need to work it out with the buyer and have them ask for the negative to be removed.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well let me ask you a question... Would you do business with me and give me the benefit of the doubt or is that 75% a really bad stigma to carry around on this board.

I am a good person with good business practices, stand up attitude, honest, open and most of all have cool cards and have passion for this hobby!

Tell me what you pros think about my feedback and if I still have a chance to be active on this board and I love this hobby and don't want it getting messed up just because this guy wante to hurt my rep out of spite.

If you guys tell me you would give me a chance by buying off me one day that would make me feel a lot better... I have 100% feedback on eBay.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

If you buy on here a few more times your rating will sky rocket back up, I wouldn't stress it to much

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewc415 View Post
Well let me ask you a question... Would you do business with me and give me the benefit of the doubt or is that 75% a really bad stigma to carry around on this board.

I am a good person with good business practices, stand up attitude, honest, open and most of all have cool cards and have passion for this hobby!

Tell me what you pros think about my feedback and if I still have a chance to be active on this board and I love this hobby and don't want it getting messed up just because this guy wante to hurt my rep out of spite.

If you guys tell me you would give me a chance by buying off me one day that would make me feel a lot better... I have 100% feedback on eBay.
I believe I sold the Michael Bush printing plate to you recently. You paid when you said you would and it all went smoothly. Speaking for myself, I would certainly deal with you again. For what it's worth.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Matt is an upstanding individual, I have no doubt about my assessment and it was all a big misunderstanding.

I already requested the rating be removed.

Regards,

Eric
Old 07-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricInCT View Post
Matt is an upstanding individual, I have no doubt about my assessment and it was all a big misunderstanding.

I already requested the rating be removed.

Regards,

Eric
Well done Eric. Very stand up thing to do.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

In all honesty to have a negative in your first 3 months as a member out of only 3 transactions would scare a lot of people away unfortunately. Just tellin' it like it is. If you want to use BO as a platform for a lot of future buying/selling/trading, I think you should definitely make the situation right with the buyer and ask him if he can help you out with getting the negative removed. Good luck.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Matt,

You have handled yourself like a complete Gentleman so I am confident that you will have no problems finding deals here on Blowout. If anyone has any doubts I would point them to your great Ebay feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewc415 View Post

Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 07-12-2012 at 10:55 PM.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Thank you all and I am glad to be apart of this community. Excited to be here and enjoy the hobby...

The issue has since been resolved and looking forward to maKing right on future transactions.

Thank you all for the advice and guidance and especially to ericinct for being understanding and open to working things out.

See u guys around the board.

Thanks.

Matt
Old 07-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kudos to both on this.

This is how issues SHOULD be handled. Very sincere on both ends...misunderstandings happen and I think both members are great!
Old 07-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Well this thread sucks.

No popcorn gifs, physical threats, comments about people's age, weight, race or sexual orientation. This thread does NOT deliver.

way to act like adults!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Whats the point of feedback if it gets removed so much?
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
It's removed so that the correct feedback still has some relevance. If everyone could leave feedback for whatever reason/no reason, feedback wouldn't mean anything. Same kind of goal eBay had in mind for their feedback system, except they made it too lenient for buyers.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Not sure, considering they don't remove the ones left by terrible traders who will not ship and still leave a negative
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Not enough drama in this thread for SpursGirl. That's why (s)he frequents the members area so much dammit!
hasayrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Well this thread sucks.

No popcorn gifs, physical threats, comments about people's age, weight, race or sexual orientation. This thread does NOT deliver.

way to act like adults!

you have a small penis and a face full of acne

that better ?
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
It's removed so that the correct feedback still has some relevance. If everyone could leave feedback for whatever reason/no reason, feedback wouldn't mean anything. Same kind of goal eBay had in mind for their feedback system, except they made it too lenient for buyers.
It's always blah blah blah bs excuses from sellers on here. He sold a card someone else already bought. That warrants a negative. Period. You live and you learn. But it's BS that the sellers can do some pretty crazy stuff and get it removed.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote