Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #26 (permalink)

And yet another person has probably found his way on to quite a few members ignore and/or never deal with lists. You've gotta love how some people out themselves for being the morons they are. (And no, I don't mean you Mr. Conbin)
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
And yet another person has probably found his way on to quite a few members ignore and/or never deal with lists. You've gotta love how some people out themselves for being the morons they are. (And no, I don't mean you Mr. Conbin)
I'm sure I'm on some.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I'm sure I'm on some.
Not mine.....when's the next mega sale thread gonna happen

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #29 (permalink)

Someone offer him $99.13 and see what happens.
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
Your a prick how bout that. Not everything revolves around you and the auction you won. Did you consider maybe he was at church and with his family and not sitting at home trolling ebay and forums? Give the guy the benefit of the doubt or heck have him send you the card damaged and give you on refund. Karma my friend and your not being patient will get you good.... He may have been telling you the truth that he couldn't navigate paypal from his phone as well as he could respond to messages from ebay. Let me tell you before anyone else...the world doesn't revolve around you and your refund. You come second to his family, his priorities, and whats going on in his life. And your timeline of everything now now now is pretty inconsiderate. Seeing as how the auction ended without a successful transaction and him not sending you a card chewed on by a dog he spared you further headache. Why not let him cut his losses minus getting bent over by ebay for the fees as well??? Do you have no heart? You just wanna put the dagger in that much more?
Who are you again Oh Yeah STFU
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
It's odd, but I was thinking the same dang thing. I have yet to get a chance to make a purchase from him yet. Tried once and got beat to the punch. I was ticked off that afternoon.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Your a prick how bout that. Not everything revolves around you and the auction you won. Did you consider maybe he was at church and with his family and not sitting at home trolling ebay and forums? Give the guy the benefit of the doubt or heck have him send you the card damaged and give you on refund. Karma my friend and your not being patient will get you good.... He may have been telling you the truth that he couldn't navigate paypal from his phone as well as he could respond to messages from ebay. Let me tell you before anyone else...the world doesn't revolve around you and your refund. You come second to his family, his priorities, and whats going on in his life. And your timeline of everything now now now is pretty inconsiderate. Seeing as how the auction ended without a successful transaction and him not sending you a card chewed on by a dog he spared you further headache. Why not let him cut his losses minus getting bent over by ebay for the fees as well??? Do you have no heart? You just wanna put the dagger in that much more?
Ok, there are 2 prinks on this thread and BamBam isn't one of them. Are you really this clueless or are you the seller? So, in your eyes, when I sold my Jeremy Lin auto at $150 and the next day they jumped up to $300, I wasn't to honor my deal....wow. You are right, Karma is a #@#@#@#@#@#@ and you have a big tinckle matter storm headed your way.
Magicman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
I dunno. I don't really have all that much. I've been quietly giving most of it away.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Current Non-Sports FS Thread including Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and more! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/786317-updated-fs-thread-sons-anarchy-walking-dead-game-thrones-breaking-bad-etc.html
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #36 (permalink)

FYI if you agree to cancel the transaction you can still leave negative feedback for the pathetic seller. Only on non paying bidder cases does it not allow feedback. Shocking but true. And how bout this JustinHiggs bozo. Who in the world had that mindset? Maybe he was the seller?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #37 (permalink)

Justinhiggs the eBay seller? Sounds like it!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #38 (permalink)

I offered $1.5 and he declined. Think he'll take $2?
Current Non-Sports FS Thread including Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and more! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/786317-updated-fs-thread-sons-anarchy-walking-dead-game-thrones-breaking-bad-etc.html
Old 07-16-2012, 12:31 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #40 (permalink)

Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #41 (permalink)

God damn that son of a beech is the seller himself.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:08 AM   #42 (permalink)

My offer for $5.50 was declined..
LukeTriple2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Well he used a "" to me when he assured me it was in fact a different card. That's pretty heavy stuff there. I mean people just don't around a .
chadj88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Well there's a shot out of left field...

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:50 AM   #45 (permalink)

I should pay him a visit haha brown bag him and say this is from BamBam bitch.
Oilngo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #46 (permalink)

man. what an L-7 weenie this seller is.

i have sold a ton of san diego comic con exclusive comics in the last few days on ebay. the latest auction jumped up to 76 where my other ones of the same item went for 51. i haven't shipped them yet, so should I say my dog ate them?

turd.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #47 (permalink)

Where at in Utah is he from, do you know? Cause there are like three LCS's in Utah and i happen to live a block from one and i know for a fact he doesnt have a Luck auto.
Oilngo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
He can still show proof of the paypal refund and recoup his funds. And resell the card if he chooses. Which leaves the question is sniping ethical on your part or cheating? Should the fact that you admitted to not being a "live" bidder in this forum be reason for him to say ah heck some other joe shmoe who was bidding against a robot got shafted. Not defending him. You'd feel pretty raped yourself if you listed something you knew was worth 200 bucks and it only sold for 120. Especially if you paid 140-150 with the intention of flipping it. I mean what would you do end the auction early or just take the loss? I'd say during the chicken fight all my cards were damaged, do you want em for the price you paid or would you like a refund?
Listen...sexual dysfunction is a serious topic. My advice to you is to speak with your doctor regarding treatment options. I've done some searching online, and I can't find any medical background to support your approach of "being a d-bag on internet message board" helping in any way to cure your ailment.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #49 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Quote:
I hope he sells it for 300... and you go off and disappear . You got your refund you have nothing to complain about. And the guy that commented about deadbeat sellers... yeah you probably say the same thing about buyers and everything else in your life. Thanks for sharing your unhappiness. No one cares.
Quote:
He can still show proof of the paypal refund and recoup his funds. And resell the card if he chooses. Which leaves the question is sniping ethical on your part or cheating? Should the fact that you admitted to not being a "live" bidder in this forum be reason for him to say ah heck some other joe shmoe who was bidding against a robot got shafted. Not defending him. You'd feel pretty raped yourself if you listed something you knew was worth 200 bucks and it only sold for 120. Especially if you paid 140-150 with the intention of flipping it. I mean what would you do end the auction early or just take the loss? I'd say during the chicken fight all my cards were damaged, do you want em for the price you paid or would you like a refund?

What are the chances this tool bag is the ebay seller
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #50 (permalink)

I don't know where he's from in Utah and I wouldn't want anyone else getting involved and paying him any visits anyway over a stupid card. I do know his little buddy justin went running to him last night to show him this thread. LOL Talk about two common pieces of garbage. Thanks though justin, I'm glad you pointed it out to him in case he missed it

Got a few more love notes from him this morning. Can't believe this is a 36 year old adult based on the messages. He's out of his mind if he thinks I'm sending him money and retracting his feedback now. I guess he's not happy with some of the offers he's been getting on the re-listing. I can't imagine why people would be low-balling him now ?

TThey know thesis all you.have fun with ebay they r filing a buyer harrassment. on you.so id stop with the crazy #@#@#@#@ and crazy offers.ur done have fun

retract the neg feedback first and the f*cking card is yours,,and
this is another card but you made things so miserable on here for me i just want you to have the card ,i hope you feel good about yourself and im not no fing kid im 36 and you are a minipulating sob,so keep the new card and im out 30,,,send me the new feedback and the money or no card

never mind after reading your little thread i would rather burn the card then sell it to you,,the thing that bothers me the most is im not lieing and justin is right

Can't believe he's sticking to all the lies and was dumb enough to list the same card that fast but whatever. I'm done with him and would ask that you guys just block him and leave him alone in his screwed up life.

I just started this thread to alert you guys so you didn't have the same problems with this POS down the road if you ever came across his listings on line. In the process looks like I found another POS on here to never deal with either.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote