Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri143 View Post
the person tending went to the store and i had my ebay stuff under a table were the dog was teething and got a little crazy

Quote:
i CAN SEE IF I KEPT HIS MONEY BUT CMON LOOK AT THE HARD ON HE HAS CAUSE HE DIDNT GET A CARD...WHAT A NERD,,ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD,,,
Quote:
Keep talking your making me famous bitches
Old 07-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #77 (permalink)

which LCS did you buy it from? maybe someone can call and confirm they had an andrew luck shortprint prestige auto
briantusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:57 AM   #78 (permalink)

When reading this.. I was a little confused. The seller claimed he threw away an Andrew luck Auto card because the corner was bent? I'm going dumpster diving!!
ducc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #79 (permalink)

Im the one that sent him a link to this thread and needless to say he still cant tell the truth and admit to what he did.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #80 (permalink)

Heres the problem...if you sold the card and doggie chewed it, and you find the exact same replacement cost, its up to you as the seller to replace the card to the buyer, not try to get an extra $30 outta him ...it was your dog that chewed it up, you should have to eat the $30 that it cost you to replace the card...

Thats the issue...
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #81 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Keep talking your making me famous bitches
awww how cute. small time thinks he is becoming famous
Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #82 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Of course if this "honest" seller could post a picture of the dog eaten card and the new one it might help him.

But what do we know. We are all video game nerds who are on his richard.

I for one with a paper cut of Biblical size on his scrotum.

Nice that $30 it all your integrity costs.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #83 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Now some 0 FB bidder won it last night and he's selling it again.

He must have gone to the LCS again and got another.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #84 (permalink)

Stop being so SKEPTICAL!!! Geez!!

I read about 3 words into this gene pool cloud's response and knew where this whole thread would be headed. It amazes me how dumb people can make themselves look when they think they're "stating their case" or "protecting their reputation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Now some 0 FB bidder won it last night and he's selling it again.

He must have gone to the LCS again and got another.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
ok first of all im defending myself i have no reason to play theese games with bambam wham wham,,,everything i said is true ,,,i asked him not to pay for the item,and he said i just did,,,my phone works good for ebay but sux for pay pal,,i rushed home within the hr he was refunded,,,weather the card sold for 300 or 99 i wouldnt care i pulled it out of a box i bought,,,it sounds crazy about the puppy story but its true,,,i went and bought another one and offered it to him immediatly before i listed it and he flipped i feel i did the right thing all along ,,,so all you want to be tough guys need to shut the #@#@#@#@ up,with the threats and road trips cause id love to meet you ,,,this bam bam is a manipulating freak and everything steve said is basicly true cause hes intelligent and can read between the lines,,,,and so should all of you my messages the bammy from the beginning were never really as bad as he made it sound,,so please back off and have some nercy on me ,,,hes nuts and its not the same card lol
Can't believe you are that screwed up that you can't just man up and admit you lied. THE CARDS ARE IDENTICAL which is why you went from offering to ship to suddenly trashing the damaged one when I called your bluff. If you look at others listed, the autos are positioned, and some even written, differently. Granted there could be a chance that he signed two exactly the same in exactly the same spots on the card but am I somehow supposed to believe that the exact copy was pulled within a few miles of your house and you managed to replace yours with an identical copy and for about the exact same price they sell for on line ? Really ???

I'm not angry at all because I got my money back with one phone call. I'm a bit insulted that you think I'm dumb enough to believe your BS and the one message with all the big talk and cusses got my Irish up a bit but anyone can run their mouth on the internet so that didn't last but a minute or two.

This thread was just to warn people about wasting their time on your auctions because you won't honor anything that you consider undersold. As you can see, I in no way told anyone else to harass you or screw with your listings, I told them to block you. If you want to blame someone for all the nonsense that followed look in the mirror. There is the cause of all your problems on here and probably in life as well.

This whole thing could have been avoided easily about three different times :

First, and most obvious, honor the sale. You were paid within a minute of the auction ending by someone who hasn't left a seller a negative in a long long time.

Second, if you really were on your phone and didn't feel comfortable refunding why not just say that in one of the many messages you sent instead of wasting my time and making me call Paypal because I felt like I was getting dicked around ?

Third, when you got the "replacement" why not have some integrity and just eat the $30. instead of proving just how greedy you are and having the balls to act like you're doing me a favor by offering it to me at "what you paid" ?

For someone who claims to be a 36 year old adult, all of this should be basic common sense. The path that you chose is what you here killer.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #86 (permalink)

ok to the thread mr bam bam i will eat the 30 dollars and resell you the card for not 99 but 90 ok ,,,just go to my site and lets figure it out,,,i will eat the difference and if you want to retract your feedback thats fine but atleast let me prove to the world im a good person and will even give you the card for cheaper than you won it for ,,i will also overnight it tomorrow,k
bribri143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
ok to the thread mr bam bam i will eat the 30 dollars and resell you the card for not 99 but 90 ok ,,,just go to my site and lets figure it out,,,i will eat the difference and if you want to retract your feedback thats fine but atleast let me prove to the world im a good person and will even give you the card for cheaper than you won it for ,,i will also overnight it tomorrow,k
Are you kidding ? I already gave you the option of honoring the sale when you told me you replaced the card. Any chance of us doing any deal ended when you declined. Do you really expect me to trust you to mail me the card after all of the BS ? No thanks. I don't do business that way. You and I are done now, I don't need you to prove anything to me about your character. You keep your card and I'll keep my money and that's that. I'll find another one on line or one of my "nerdy" friends, as you put it, will eventually have one for sale on here. Not being difficult, it's just how I choose to do business.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #88 (permalink)

Default ok

cause i promise i will mail it tomorrow for you,,,ebay backs that up i know you really want the card and 90 is a great price so if you want it let me know,,,its all yours
bribri143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #89 (permalink)

seriously, after all this, you expect anyone to trust you
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
cause i promise i will mail it tomorrow for you,,,ebay backs that up i know you really want the card and 90 is a great price so if you want it let me know,,,its all yours
Just go away....
Old 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Assuming you actually wanted people to regain their trust in you (which is unclear at absolute best), you should mail the card now - then when the card is received in good condition Bam would pay. Only way you can even get a shred of respect and trust back.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
ok first of all im defending myself i have no reason to play theese games with bambam wham wham,,,everything i said is true ,,,i asked him not to pay for the item,and he said i just did,,,my phone works good for ebay but sux for pay pal,,i rushed home within the hr he was refunded,,,weather the card sold for 300 or 99 i wouldnt care i pulled it out of a box i bought,,,it sounds crazy about the puppy story but its true,,,i went and bought another one and offered it to him immediatly before i listed it and he flipped i feel i did the right thing all along ,,,so all you want to be tough guys need to shut the #@#@#@#@ up,with the threats and road trips cause id love to meet you ,,,this bam bam is a manipulating freak and everything steve said is basicly true cause hes intelligent and can read between the lines,,,,and so should all of you my messages the bammy from the beginning were never really as bad as he made it sound,,so please back off and have some nercy on me ,,,hes nuts and its not the same card lol

Doing the right thing would have been offering the card you got at the shop for the price he won the auction for. That is the right thing to do...you lose a little money but save face. What you did looks bad even if you are telling the truth. The only thing about that is, the 2 autos on the "different cards" is in the exact spot. That doesn't happen very often....as in never. Just saying.
Magicman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #93 (permalink)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
The future of america is doomed
Old 07-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Can I get your autograph if I send you a SASE? I am to understand that you are famous?
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #96 (permalink)

bribri143 is famous
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Why did you reject my offers of $14.01, $14.02 and shockingly $14.03!! I mean I really upped my offer.
chadj88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #98 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Quote:
the person tending went to the store and i had my ebay stuff under a table were the dog was teething and got a little crazy

Heres a somewhat novel idea: PUT IT ON I HIGH COUNTER. But really, if your going to think of an excuse, make it better than "my dog ate my homework (or card), its been used before.

EDIT: Stop doing,,,,,,that. My 5 month old cousin has better grammar.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi

Last edited by Strasburg; 07-18-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:21 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
In all seriousness, what lcs do you go to?
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43 AM   #100 (permalink)