Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lying POS seller on fleabay wants to sell me the card I won for $30. more !!!

You have to see this to believe it because it's one lie after another with this kid. At first I was just going to let it go but now he's talked his way into a negative because he just couldn't stop with the BS. I included the dates and times so you can see why it got frustrating because all I wanted was my money back. It's a little long but as I said it's one lie after another with this kid.

I snipe this auction yesterday afternoon for a Prestige Luck auto for $99.13 and pay right away. I'm pretty happy because they've been ending for $125.- $130 (more on that later) I then get this message and it's the beginning of one friggin lie after another :

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 12:59:31 PDT

please do not pay ,,,just got home from vac and dog ruined a bunch of my cards ,,,the corner is messed up ,,,im sorry

I figure this is BS and reply :

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 13:02:09 PDT

Why didn't you end the listing then ? Payment already sent. Issue refund now.

Instead of a refund I get another message :

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 13:16:23 PDT

i thought i needed to wait till the end ,,,i will also send you 10 dollars for your trouble,,,im so sorry please dont 2 star me

I just want my money so I reply again *note the time....

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 13:30:41 PDT

What's the hold up with my refund ? I don't care about the feedback or the card now I just want my money back.

After waiting another 30 minutes with no refund he sends me this :

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 14:03:20 PDT

Im doing it now.don't worry.im the one being honest here would u like me to send u the card to prove it!! or the refund?

After another 30 minutes passes I call paypal and they open a claim for me right away. He finally refunds and I send him this :

Sent Date: Jul-14-12 14:52:22 PDT

Thanks for wasting my time and on top of it making me have to call paypal to get my refund. Should have taken two minutes for you to just issue the refund right after I replied saying I wanted the refund instead of playing games. Why did I have to wait so long that I had to call them ?

I then get this, obviously in his dimension time runs very slowly :

Sent: Jul-14-12 14:54:40 PDT

because you gave me ten mins and you called ,,,i wasnt home and it works better for me to do pay pal from my home computer and ebay from my phone i rushed home to do that for you,believe me ,,,i did the right thing here trust me

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

But wait... there's more waiting for me this morning from this windowlicker. He now wants me to cancel the transaction so he can get his fee money back AND I won't be able to leave him any feedback. LOL I decline and now HE"S UPSET

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 07:29:51 PDT

why are you not letting me cancel right now,,,i did everything u asked and your just a hard person to satisfy,,,do you want the card thats all messed up...resend me the money and i will ship tomorrow,,or cancel

The dope put that I was returning the item as the reason so I replied :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 08:23:52 PDT

I'm hard to satisfy ? You opened a claim saying I'm returning something I never got. Why would I go along with that ? Your dog ate the card, you didn't know to cancel the auction, the $10 for wasting my time (don't want it anyway but was more BS), you wasn't home to issue the refund in a timely manner but somehow raced home once I got Paypal involved AFTER WAITING OVER 45 MINUTES later (not 10 as you say, look at the times on the messages) You should have just issued the refund right away instead of playing games worrying about your already horrendous iTrader ratings. I'm hard to satisfy ? Anyone else would have given you a negative and hammered your iTrader for this nonsense so be glad I'm rather easy to deal with kid.

A few hours pass and I get this which is now why I'm going to negative his azz because I knew he was full of crap from the beginning :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 15:10:42 PDT

so i went to my local card shop and got a new card ,,,do you want it ,,it cost me 130,and you can have it for what i paid cause i feel bad or im gonna list it for 175 up to you

HAHA the card that sold for $30 below what they usually sell for is now being offered to me at $30 more than what I won it for. Momma didn't raise no dummy so I replied with this :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 15:36:46 PDT

Let me see both cards together and I'll pick which one I want.

The lies just keep coming folks and now I'm getting yelled at for my "ego" :

i got so mad i threw them all in the dumpster,,,dont get a puppy,,it felt better to have the awesome card that i pulled and not one i had to buy,,,drop the ego and believe me or move on i just thought you might want it,,,i will be putting it up now then and you can investigate and see if its your card,lol

Anyway the sellers name is bribri143 and he's from Utah. You have been warned.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Lol how is he going to put it up on EBay if he threw it in the dumpster? Lol
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
Lol how is he going to put it up on EBay if he threw it in the dumpster? Lol
No, he's saying he bought another of the same card from his local shop today and he'll sell me that one for what he paid, which happens to be $30 more than what I won his auction for. If I don't want it he's going to list it for $175 but since he feels bad will give me first shot. What a guy

Old 07-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

hahahahahhahaa.....thanks for the laugh...

what an arse
Old 07-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

He listed it for 225 OBO and I offered $1 with this:
This is for your time to the card store to buy it. What a JA you are, puppy ate the other one. WOW
Old 07-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Sounds like some of the excuses the deadbeat sellers on here use. Only diffrence is a seller can take two weeks to ship on here and leave the buyer a negative if he speaks up about it. On Ebay a seller cannot do that.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

I'd spit in his mothers mouth
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
He listed it for 225 OBO and I offered $1 with this:
This is for your time to the card store to buy it. What a JA you are, puppy ate the other one. WOW
HAHAHAHA Maybe I'm wrong but they're the exact same cards no ? Autos are in the same place with the A looping on the line above the nd in round.

2012 ANDREW LUCK ON CARD AUTO,this is a true (SP) maybe a 10 grade too | eBay

andrew luck prestige autograph true (SP) rookie ,WOW | eBay

Old 07-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
I'd spit in his mothers mouth
And she would deserve it for bringing such a twit like her son into the world.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

How was he going to still send you the damaged one if he threw it in the dumpster?

I think you, ND3, and Ronlabo need to take a road trip to Utah.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Your a prick how bout that. Not everything revolves around you and the auction you won. Did you consider maybe he was at church and with his family and not sitting at home trolling ebay and forums? Give the guy the benefit of the doubt or heck have him send you the card damaged and give you on refund. Karma my friend and your not being patient will get you good.... He may have been telling you the truth that he couldn't navigate paypal from his phone as well as he could respond to messages from ebay. Let me tell you before anyone else...the world doesn't revolve around you and your refund. You come second to his family, his priorities, and whats going on in his life. And your timeline of everything now now now is pretty inconsiderate. Seeing as how the auction ended without a successful transaction and him not sending you a card chewed on by a dog he spared you further headache. Why not let him cut his losses minus getting bent over by ebay for the fees as well??? Do you have no heart? You just wanna put the dagger in that much more?
justinhiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
But wait... there's more waiting for me this morning from this windowlicker. He now wants me to cancel the transaction so he can get his fee money back AND I won't be able to leave him any feedback. LOL I decline and now HE"S UPSET

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 07:29:51 PDT

why are you not letting me cancel right now,,,i did everything u asked and your just a hard person to satisfy,,,do you want the card thats all messed up...resend me the money and i will ship tomorrow,,or cancel

The dope put that I was returning the item as the reason so I replied :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 08:23:52 PDT

I'm hard to satisfy ? You opened a claim saying I'm returning something I never got. Why would I go along with that ? Your dog ate the card, you didn't know to cancel the auction, the $10 for wasting my time (don't want it anyway but was more BS), you wasn't home to issue the refund in a timely manner but somehow raced home once I got Paypal involved AFTER WAITING OVER 45 MINUTES later (not 10 as you say, look at the times on the messages) You should have just issued the refund right away instead of playing games worrying about your already horrendous iTrader ratings. I'm hard to satisfy ? Anyone else would have given you a negative and hammered your iTrader for this nonsense so be glad I'm rather easy to deal with kid.

A few hours pass and I get this which is now why I'm going to negative his azz because I knew he was full of crap from the beginning :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 15:10:42 PDT

so i went to my local card shop and got a new card ,,,do you want it ,,it cost me 130,and you can have it for what i paid cause i feel bad or im gonna list it for 175 up to you

HAHA the card that sold for $30 below what they usually sell for is now being offered to me at $30 more than what I won it for. Momma didn't raise no dummy so I replied with this :

Sent Date: Jul-15-12 15:36:46 PDT

Let me see both cards together and I'll pick which one I want.

The lies just keep coming folks and now I'm getting yelled at for my "ego" :

i got so mad i threw them all in the dumpster,,,dont get a puppy,,it felt better to have the awesome card that i pulled and not one i had to buy,,,drop the ego and believe me or move on i just thought you might want it,,,i will be putting it up now then and you can investigate and see if its your card,lol

Anyway the sellers name is bribri143 and he's from Utah. You have been warned.
I hope he sells it for 300... and you go off and disappear . You got your refund you have nothing to complain about. And the guy that commented about deadbeat sellers... yeah you probably say the same thing about buyers and everything else in your life. Thanks for sharing your unhappiness. No one cares.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
I hope he sells it for 300... and you go off and disappear . You got your refund you have nothing to complain about. And the guy that commented about deadbeat sellers... yeah you probably say the same thing about buyers and everything else in your life. Thanks for sharing your unhappiness. No one cares.
He sold the card at auction and didn't get what he wanted for so he lied and relisted it.

Get a friggin clue before you post dumbazz.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
He sold the card at auction and didn't get what he wanted for so he lied and relisted it.

Get a friggin clue before you post dumbazz.
I think before that guy was always defending crappy sellers.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

The lack of effort is what disappoints me the most. "my dog ate it" that one hasn't worked for anything since the 1950's. I mean, come on at least put some effort into it.
chadj88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadj88 View Post
The lack of effort is what disappoints me the most. "my dog ate it" that one hasn't worked for anything since the 1950's. I mean, come on at least put some effort into it.
Exactly, if he would have told me it got bent up while he and justinhiggs were spooning I would have believed him and let him keep the money.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Exactly, if he would have told me it got bent up while he and justinhiggs were spooning I would have believed him and let him keep the money.
hahahaha! Now that is a great reason!!
Old 07-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

So being bored and tired of these idiots on ebay, I sent him a message wanting to by the card, but golly geez its the sane card his dog ate and I am allegic to dogs. He replied right away " no it is not the same card ,,,,,i promise and the guy got a refund right away

- bribri143
Click
Old 07-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #20 (permalink)

He can still show proof of the paypal refund and recoup his funds. And resell the card if he chooses. Which leaves the question is sniping ethical on your part or cheating? Should the fact that you admitted to not being a "live" bidder in this forum be reason for him to say ah heck some other joe shmoe who was bidding against a robot got shafted. Not defending him. You'd feel pretty raped yourself if you listed something you knew was worth 200 bucks and it only sold for 120. Especially if you paid 140-150 with the intention of flipping it. I mean what would you do end the auction early or just take the loss? I'd say during the chicken fight all my cards were damaged, do you want em for the price you paid or would you like a refund?
Old 07-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He can still show proof of the paypal refund and recoup his funds. And resell the card if he chooses. Which leaves the question is sniping ethical on your part or cheating? Should the fact that you admitted to not being a "live" bidder in this forum be reason for him to say ah heck some other joe shmoe who was bidding against a robot got shafted. Not defending him. You'd feel pretty raped yourself if you listed something you knew was worth 200 bucks and it only sold for 120. Especially if you paid 140-150 with the intention of flipping it. I mean what would you do end the auction early or just take the loss? I'd say during the chicken fight all my cards were damaged, do you want em for the price you paid or would you like a refund?
Ummm..kinda the risk of an auction. If you want more better start it higher.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #22 (permalink)

Popcorn gif time?
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
How about this hammerhead. Dont put it up for auction if you are looking for a set price for it. Break down and spend the extra .50 to list it as a BIN. If you cant afford the extra .50 then maybe you should sell oranges on the freeway off ramp or perhaps pick up some recycables on the side of the highway. effing clown.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
EVERY card I ever sold at auction was delivered to the buyer whether I got what I wanted or not. It's called INTEGRITY which you obviously never heard of. Even though it doesn't matter, I don't have a program to snipe and by "snipe" I meant I bid at the last second.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadj88 View Post
Ummm..kinda the risk of an auction. If you want more better start it higher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
How about this hammerhead. Dont put it up for auction if you are looking for a set price for it. Break down and spend the extra .50 to list it as a BIN. If you cant afford the extra .50 then maybe you should sell oranges on the freeway off ramp or perhaps pick up some recycables on the side of the highway. effing clown.

Thanks for spelling it out for this genius. Anybody know his seller ID so I can block him as well ? WTF is wrong with people these days ?