Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Anyone else have problems with darscards35kd? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/335683-anyone-else-have-problems-darscards35kd.html)

slappybag 07-18-2012 09:37 AM

Anyone else have problems with darscards35kd?

Long story short, if thats possible with these things. Made a deal with him on Friday, both parties agrees to ship with DC. Went to the post office on Friday afternoon and shipped his cards, sent DC # to him. Said he would send in the next couple days. Heard nothing on Saturday, Monday night sent a short PM asking if he sent, said he didn't would the next day. So last night sent another PM asking for DC#. this time said he was going to wait to recieve mine, he has had alot of problems latley. What a load of BS. That was never the deal, if it was there would have been no trade. The little kid has the DC#'s thats PROOF of when and where mine shipped and where they are in transit. I think he has no intentions of ever sending. Mods, anyone else, what can I do here. I am going to the post office today and ask what my options are. In the mean time, anyone on here, don't deal with him. Avoid like the crabs. I have all PM's and communication if anyone would like to see I can post all on here. Any help or advice is appreciated.

asujbl 07-18-2012 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=slappybag;2991287]Long story short, if thats possible with these things. Made a deal with him on Friday, both parties agrees to ship with DC. Went to the post office on Friday afternoon and shipped his cards, sent DC # to him. Said he would send in the next couple days. Heard nothing on Saturday, Monday night sent a short PM asking if he sent, said he didn't would the next day. So last night sent another PM asking for DC#. this time said he was going to wait to recieve mine, he has had alot of problems latley. What a load of BS. That was never the deal, if it was there would have been no trade. The little kid has the DC#'s thats PROOF of when and where mine shipped and where they are in transit. I think he has no intentions of ever sending. Mods, anyone else, what can I do here. I am going to the post office today and ask what my options are. In the mean time, anyone on here, don't deal with him. Avoid like the crabs. I have all PM's and communication if anyone would like to see I can post all on here. Any help or advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I think all you can do is leave appropriate feedback at this point.

I've dealt with him a few times before - never had a problem - but I'd be beyond upset if someone pulled that on me and admitted over PM that they decided to wait and receive my end.

Obviously you and I just did a high end deal so I know you're legit.

Definitely a weak move.

slappybag 07-18-2012 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=asujbl;2991783]I think all you can do is leave appropriate feedback at this point.

I've dealt with him a few times before - never had a problem - but I'd be beyond upset if someone pulled that on me and admitted over PM that they decided to wait and receive my end.

Obviously you and I just did a high end deal so I know you're legit.

Definitely a weak move.[/QUOTE]

Sent his out the same day and time I sent yours. The point is not the wait so much as it just lying to me for days and then springing the "have had problems so I am going to wait" you haven't had problems with me, so no reason to pull this weak stuff with me. Just get a feeling he is not planning on sending. I would be more than happy at this point to get my cards back and never deal with this kid again. Copy of the last few pm's just to show what has been said so there can be no dispute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im just gonna wait to receive your end first if thats ok, had lots of problems lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybag
just checking if you have a DC# for me yet. hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darscards35kd
not yet sorry will have it tomorrow probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybag
hey my man,
any DC number for me? just checking. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darscards35kd
awesome, thanks for the deal. pm me the dc # when you have it

PDawson21 07-18-2012 12:18 PM

You could fill out a package intercept form.

[url]http://about.usps.com/forms/ps1509.pdf[/url]

slappybag 07-18-2012 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=PDawson21;2991872]You could fill out a package intercept form.

[url]http://about.usps.com/forms/ps1509.pdf[/url][/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am going to check that out right now.

SandersAD#1 07-18-2012 02:32 PM

What a tard move by him, sorry for the headache OP, put on ignore thanks.

darscards35kd 07-18-2012 08:35 PM

Your cards are in the mail, I apologize for the delay but shipped them today with DC as promised. I understand your concern, but I assure you I never had any intentions of scamming you.

NonSportsCardForum 07-19-2012 12:55 AM

[QUOTE=darscards35kd;2994424]Your cards are in the mail, I apologize for the delay but shipped them today with DC as promised. I understand your concern, but I assure you I never had any intentions of scamming you.[/QUOTE]

If that were 100% true, you wouldnt have lied about what you did. You would have been up front about holding yours back until you got his. While you may not be ripping him off, you definatley pulled a small scam.

darscards35kd 07-19-2012 05:29 AM

[QUOTE=NonSportsCardForum;2995966]If that were 100% true, you wouldnt have lied about what you did. You would have been up front about holding yours back until you got his. While you may not be ripping him off, you definatley pulled a small scam.[/QUOTE]

I dont agree with that at all. If I had wanted to scam him, then I wouldnt have replied to his messages in the first place...either way he will get his end in a few days and well both be happy and move on.

TheHeel 07-19-2012 07:12 AM

This is why I do not TRADE. Only use PP GOODS when buying!!!

slappybag 07-20-2012 03:55 PM

Just wanted to update he did send the cards, I appreciate him following through, hate it had to go a little farther than expected to do so. I would have no reservations about dealing with him, just make sure you have the ground rules set in stone first.

SandersAD#1 07-20-2012 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=slappybag;3003413]Just wanted to update he did send the cards, I appreciate him following through, hate it had to go a little farther than expected to do so. I would have no reservations about dealing with him, just make sure you have the ground rules set in stone first.[/QUOTE]

He still went against his own words of sending at the same time! Still a tard in my book and many others!!

darscards35kd 07-20-2012 10:07 PM

To be fair we never actually exchanged a pm saying we'd send same time. I'm sure it was implied but neither of us either send same time....

slappybag 07-21-2012 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=darscards35kd;3005318]To be fair we never actually exchanged a pm saying we'd send same time. I'm sure it was implied but neither of us either send same time....[/QUOTE]

Aww man. I was trying to give it a nice ending and say everything was resolved. Now it's my fault for not making you pinky swear to send at the sametime? Everyone make your own decision whether or not to deal with him in the future...might ask him to send first from now on if you do.

Verufian 07-21-2012 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=darscards35kd;3005318]To be fair we never actually exchanged a pm saying we'd send same time. I'm sure it was implied but neither of us either send same time....[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That's like saying "I implied the auto was real, but I never actually said it was." What a douchey thing to say after he tried to make you look decent in all of this after all.

37Jetson 07-21-2012 03:50 PM

Maybe the second negative that you are about to recieve will convince others not to deal with you.

cruiserdaddy7 07-21-2012 04:11 PM

[QUOTE=37Jetson;3007981]Maybe the second negative that you are about to recieve will convince others not to deal with you.[/QUOTE]

In my opinion the second negative should have him banned from the site. How many opportunities do people get to lie and break their end of the deal?

ski44 07-23-2012 01:40 AM

Had a deal with darscards35kd where we agreed on price and terms, but before I could send PP he sold the card to someone else. Classy...

37Jetson 07-23-2012 05:32 PM

Don't forget his negative I-Trader.

[QUOTE=ski44;3015461]Had a deal with darscards35kd where we agreed on price and terms, but before I could send PP he sold the card to someone else. Classy...[/QUOTE]

blackandgold 07-23-2012 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=ski44;3015461]Had a deal with darscards35kd where we agreed on price and terms, but before I could send PP he sold the card to someone else. Classy...[/QUOTE]

Looks like a pattern growing here same thing happen to me Saturday with Darscards35kd

cruiserdaddy7 07-23-2012 11:41 PM

Why do you guys even make these threads and complain when you do nothing about it? If you guys want to piss and moan yet never leave feedback to warn other members than you deserve what you get. This member will continue to stiff sellers on here. Quite pathetic a guy with a 1 iTrader had the balls to leave a negative 1 year ago yet more seasoned members refuse to.