Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukbrian2011 View Post
This is awesome. Just great stuff.

Other than that I want my time back.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal875 View Post
This picture represents exactly the mentality you need to avoid in life. To anyone who thinks being an alcoholic woman-hater is a good path in life, good luck enjoying all your loneliness, despair and endless nights watching sports by your drunken self..

To anyone who can't take a joke, good luck getting that bunch out of your panties....
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #53 (permalink)

To answer the OP's question, yes, you kind of are. I get that a trade went bad, and the guy lied instead of explaining he had a better offer. You aren't out money or cards. He apologized. Move on and if you want, you can refuse to do business with neema ever again. Leaving a negative seems to be a bit much, but it is your right as a member. Posting all of this along with private messages in the wrong forum is enough evidence to indicate you probably are.
ageofreason13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriontj View Post
To anyone who can't take a joke, good luck getting that bunch out of your panties....
I get the trailer park humor, remember that there are a ton of kids who read these posts and that they already get enough reinforcement from the mainstream media that women are garbage and drinking beer is AWESOME! So don't tell me what to do with my "panties" and grow a brain.
danimal875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #55 (permalink)

Feels like a huge shipment is needed after reading this thread

Old 07-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #56 (permalink)

Danimal I deleted it for you. I hope none of the youth that observed it will be permanently scarred for life.
ukbrian2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal875 View Post
I get the trailer park humor, remember that there are a ton of kids who read these posts and that they already get enough reinforcement from the mainstream media that women are garbage and drinking beer is AWESOME! So don't tell me what to do with my "panties" and grow a brain.
Dr.Phil in the house
Old 07-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

So let me get this straight because Neema is a respected member on here people will back him up even though he admitted he lied to the seller? (I have never made a deal with either of these members) Is it really that hard to say "no thanks, im not interested." ? What has become of this hobby, fake patches, buyers demanding half refunds and keep cards and now people lying because they do not want a card?
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
So let me get this straight because Neema is a respected member on here people will back him up even though he admitted he lied to the seller? (I have never made a deal with either of these members) Is it really that hard to say "no thanks, im not interested." ? What has become of this hobby, fake patches, buyers demanding half refunds and keep cards and now people lying because they do not want a card?
I was thinking the same thing...
2013 BOWMAN DRAFT
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #60 (permalink)

armyatc22 apologized as well and that didn't seem to help him on these boards (and rightfully so). Perhaps neema's failure to use "God Bless" is the reason why so many people seem willing to allow him to lie and back out of a deal whereas armyatc22 wasn't afforded the same courtesy?
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
armyatc22 apologized as well and that didn't seem to help him on these boards (and rightfully so). Perhaps neema's failure to use "God Bless" is the reason why so many people seem willing to allow him to lie and back out of a deal whereas armyatc22 wasn't afforded the same courtesy?
looooooool

I'm so lost on this one.
2013 BOWMAN DRAFT
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
I'm so lost on this one.
Me too. How many threads, especially in the Member Sales/Trade Feedback forum, have included the posting of PMs so other posters can judge for themselves what happened? Yet suddenly this is a no no? Good grief.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #63 (permalink)

Lying can never be seen as a good thing on boards. Your word is all you have.
jcmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #64 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I had a lot to say, but thankfully some people in the last hour or so have said it for me.

If this statement attributed to neema is true, then that's all I needed to hear.

Neema, if the below quote is not true, then you should probably say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui View Post
(him) Let it bug you all you want. Leave me a negative, I could care less. The truth is I had my friend buy it to back up my story. Truth is I sent an offer to another blowout member 2 days ago and he accepte the offer this morning in a high end deal. I didn't know how to tell you accept say it was sold which it was.

I don't know why I said it sold on eBay but for some reason I did. Although I made a deal with you I had this high end deal lined up for 3 days but he didn't respond so I moved on but he replied today and accepted it.

I tried to be as nice as I can about this knowing I'm in the wrong but then you threaten with a negative lol. It's feedback on a forum bud, I'm not going to pay you because I screwed up.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I never wanted this to happen but yeah.

houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #65 (permalink)

Why do people think it's okay to lie?
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think armyatc ever did apologize. I could have missed it in his barrage of narcissistic defensiveness, but I don't think his ego would allow that to happen.

Edit: Nevermind, he half-heartedly did...but that was the same thread that this apologetic gem came from:

Quote:
Why does it matter what I sold the card for? What are you getting out of it besides stiringthe pot...Im pretty sure I sold it for more then you make in 2 weeks
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS- Succesful deals or not, it seems like Neema is in the wrong here, regardless of what he did in the past. Although the OP makes it impossible to read his posts (thanks to the dude above who made cliff notes).

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 07-23-2012 at 06:09 PM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #67 (permalink)

To OP: Write in a more minimal fashion. Don't repetitively state you have PMs to prove you're right. Post it once, or post the PMs. Hard to read through.

To other guy this thread is about: Admitting to being caught in a lie you initiated on all sides, and then calling him a douchebag after him not accepting fake apologies equates to you being the one at fault here. Seems you have a good reputation but I don't know how you can get past getting caught in this situation. Anyway, to my ignore. Having your friend buy it back up your story possibly makes you a douchebag instead. Anyway, to my ignore you go. I'm sure you "could care less," but it's "couldn't."
Old 07-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
A few rules have been broken here.

1. No Cussing on the forums

2. PM's cannot be posted for the public (hence PRIVATE MESSAGES)

Neema is a great guy. I belive i bought and traded both with him. No problems. And neema, also in your defense, i hate saying no to people as well, if that helps
Dude, shut up. 14 year olds are annoying enough as it is.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #69 (permalink)

This thread sucks for so many reasons.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #70 (permalink)

So lesson learned, if you can't say no to a deal don't deal. I would hate to see your collection if you never said no... on the same topic it's also a good life lesson to learn to say no!
timma09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #71 (permalink)

Is it just me or do WE LITERALLY PUT FRANK's HOT SAUCE ON EVERY THING?

http://kobebryantautograph.weebly.com/
IronMonkey415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:00 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
ditto.

dude is now on the ignore list. i swear, this list is getting huge.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bziddy View Post
Neema in the wrong -- anything that transpires after Neema gets cold feet doesn't matter. Neema has decided to renege on a deal after agreeing to it.

My forum name is bziddy, and I approve this message.
Adderall XR30?

Last edited by jimssouvenirs; 07-24-2012 at 01:17 AM.
jimssouvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:16 AM   #74 (permalink)

I said I wouldn't reply on this thread again but I feel that some things are getting completely misunderstood.

First of all, for everyone saying that my apology was half-hearted and it wasn't sincere is completely mistaken. After I apologized a dozen times to the OP, he continued relentlessly and kept escalating this minor problem. I meant every apology I sent.

The reason I wasn't truthful was because I tried to find a way to back out of the deal without getting him upset and I wanted to get out of the deal. I understand that I lied and I apologized profusely to the OP and I do feel bad. I think a lot of people are misunderstanding this by thinking that the thread is talking about who is right. I know I am 100% in the wrong and I take full responsibility for my actions which is why I'm not complaining about my negative or anything.

The fact of the matter is I did not scam the guy, I made sure that he didn't ship out his cards as soon as I logged on BO that day because I didn't want him to feel like he was getting scammed. I think a lot of people overreacted over a simple fib that didn't actually hurt anyone in my opinion. I don't think anyone should have to apologize as many times as I have.

I just wanted to fill in where some people have the story wrong to hopefully clear some things up.

It is obviously up to you all as individuals to do what you want. One simple lie can turn into alot more this is absolutely true in some cases. I just care about others which is the only reason I lied there and do lie in other scenarios just to protect others feelings. Not for myself, just to avoid putting a damper on someone's day.
To me this Drmcgui has done all of this not because I lied but because I backed out of this one sided deal.... I apologized several times and he was just trying to get something from me. IDK what it was money or extra cards to make it right. Personally don't like the guy one bit and am happy this happened to stop the transaction from happening. He seems pretty hostile if I have ever known hostility. In all honesty I would avoid the guy in general because he just has a terrible mentality. This is just my opinion after all this. I am a terrible person for lying because I cared about his feelings when in reality he was a jerk and didn't care about mine.

Last edited by neema; 07-24-2012 at 01:26 AM.
neema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
Why do people think it's okay to lie?
Because its the internet and getting banned is the worse thing that can happen. Do it person and you might get your wig split.