Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 01:35 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
This thread sucks for so many reasons.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
So let me get this straight because Neema is a respected member on here people will back him up even though he admitted he lied to the seller? (I have never made a deal with either of these members) Is it really that hard to say "no thanks, im not interested." ? What has become of this hobby, fake patches, buyers demanding half refunds and keep cards and now people lying because they do not want a card?
You'll see that a lot here.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:46 AM   #78 (permalink)

Once again, this is a thread in which I refuse to read through all the drivel. I keep see the words douche and liar. Who is who and what's the skinny on this whole sit-chew-may-shun?
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:10 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Once again, this is a thread in which I refuse to read through all the drivel. I keep see the words douche and liar. Who is who and what's the skinny on this whole sit-chew-may-shun?
Lots of lying, lots of douchebaggery. That pretty much is the skinny right there.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neema View Post
I said I wouldn't reply on this thread again but I feel that some things are getting completely misunderstood.

First of all, for everyone saying that my apology was half-hearted and it wasn't sincere is completely mistaken. After I apologized a dozen times to the OP, he continued relentlessly and kept escalating this minor problem. I meant every apology I sent.

The reason I wasn't truthful was because I tried to find a way to back out of the deal without getting him upset and I wanted to get out of the deal. I understand that I lied and I apologized profusely to the OP and I do feel bad. I think a lot of people are misunderstanding this by thinking that the thread is talking about who is right. I know I am 100% in the wrong and I take full responsibility for my actions which is why I'm not complaining about my negative or anything.

The fact of the matter is I did not scam the guy, I made sure that he didn't ship out his cards as soon as I logged on BO that day because I didn't want him to feel like he was getting scammed. I think a lot of people overreacted over a simple fib that didn't actually hurt anyone in my opinion. I don't think anyone should have to apologize as many times as I have.

I just wanted to fill in where some people have the story wrong to hopefully clear some things up.

It is obviously up to you all as individuals to do what you want. One simple lie can turn into alot more this is absolutely true in some cases. I just care about others which is the only reason I lied there and do lie in other scenarios just to protect others feelings. Not for myself, just to avoid putting a damper on someone's day.
To me this Drmcgui has done all of this not because I lied but because I backed out of this one sided deal.... I apologized several times and he was just trying to get something from me. IDK what it was money or extra cards to make it right. Personally don't like the guy one bit and am happy this happened to stop the transaction from happening. He seems pretty hostile if I have ever known hostility. In all honesty I would avoid the guy in general because he just has a terrible mentality. This is just my opinion after all this. I am a terrible person for lying because I cared about his feelings when in reality he was a jerk and didn't care about mine.
You really didnt care about his feelings when you made a deal, then just admitted to worming your way out of it. 5.00 says had he done this to you on a card you wanted, you would have made the same call out thread.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
You really didnt care about his feelings when you made a deal, then just admitted to worming your way out of it. 5.00 says had he done this to you on a card you wanted, you would have made the same call out thread.
How did you know man? I love this shiit it is so awesome! How many deals people back out of with me. I don't just sit here and buy and sell cards. I am here for the drama. If people back out of a deal the exact words I tell them are, hey I don't want you to feel obligated to do this deal if it is not for you it isn't its that simple. Because I am not here to rip people off now I would completely understand this thread if I had him send out the cards. It seizes to amaze me, what he did all over a deal that went bad because it was too far in his favor.... I should have just done what he wanted and made it right! (Once he said that it was war not even gonna lie)
Old 07-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
You'll see that a lot here.
That is scary. Now I do not know who to deal with and who not to deal with.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
That is scary. Now I do not know who to deal with and who not to deal with.
your ignore list will grow quickly, don't worry.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
your ignore list will grow quickly, don't worry.
Haha I know, im up to about 13 on it so far.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #85 (permalink)

That was my number one question as well....

Holy crap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadj88 View Post
Is anyone over 12 years old here? Jesus....