Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default neema exposed...am i a douche?

Made a trade (can forward pm on agreement). He Lied and said he sold on eBay and had to 'talk to the buyer'. That was lie number one when I called him out and said I didn't see it sold on eBay. Nothing back until later at night. He responded back he still hadn't heard anything back (lie number 2). I checked and found the card sold at 8:06pm on eBay (a sale which has since been canceled by eBay) a full day since our last agreement. I called him out again. He finally admitted lying about the sale (have pm to verify). I gave him a chance to rectify before I left bad feedback, he said he didn't care and threatened to leave negative feedback on me for blackmailing him (I can forward Pms). If I am wrong for giving a member a chance to rectify a problem and it being considered blackmail, then I too am wrong and deserve punishment. i wasnt trying to blackmail, i was trying to give him a last chance to make things right before i submitted negative feedback. according to neema this makes me shady. if it does, let me know guys.

After much discussion, neema exposed to me he doesnt believe a trade is official until the cards are in you're hands (have pm to verify). I disagree. We exchanged addresses on trade info. To me, that's a deal. I made a trade w another member who wanted the same graded refractor I had traded, instead I gave another card I would have rather held onto. I can forward all Pms for verification that every word I m saying is accurate.

Please note, had I not called this guy out this could still be going on.

neema tells me, that you, the community, side with him and in his extensive polling of you, the community, im a douche. if thats the case tell me. if you feel that integrity isnt important, that when someone gives you their address and commits to a trade it means nothing? tell me. neema says he doesnt care what i do with the negative feedback...do you? does this bother you like it does me?

i can back up everything i said in great detail. he can back up my so called, 'blackmailing' by asking him to make it right. if i sent you a card less then perfect and missed it, id ask the same of every one of you. give me a chance to make it right. give me the courtesy of giving youre money back worst case, but w neema, its blackmail and extortion and based on his polling of you, the community, wrong. is this the case?

here is the point for me, $90 trade or $9000 trade is this what we expect of our members? is this what you want to deal with? if it is, my complaining over this deal wont mean a darn thing. the guy made a fake sale on ebay happen folks. he lied saying it had already sold, i called him out saying 'funny, i didnt see it sold' then it showed up in the fake sale almost 24 hours after the trade. he admitted to lying in positive feedback with the condition, im still a douche'. so? am i a douche for standing up for this bs? i write this now because he has threatened to do it first. i can back up every word of this.
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,498
Default

__________________
IF I DEAL WITH YOU SHIP WITH PENNY SLEEVES AND TOPLOADERS NOT JUST SANDWICHING....I DO THE SAME AND EXPECT THE SAME.
Remember to take, but never forget
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/tennisace648/
saketm92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
rickyjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,185
Default

Man, i just want to buy some cards!
rickyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
Default

men <3 8=====> ~~~~~
Jr32591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
tsnider45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,473
Default

I saw the trailer for this movie on the weekend, can't wait. Joquain Phoenix is playing the douche.
__________________
http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/tsnider45/
tsnider45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjim View Post
Man, i just want to buy some cards!
sorry, bro. youre a good man
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsnider45 View Post
I saw the trailer for this movie on the weekend, can't wait. Joquain Phoenix is playing the douche.
well if i end up being that guy, id prefer bruce willis
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
neema's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,415
Default

I love a guy who tells half the story!
These are his words in quotations
"Good for you I suggest you do something to make up for this otherwise there is zero choice but to leave negative feedback."

This guy is full of it! I lied to him yes I did. The fact is I lied because I felt bad saying no to him. Given I should not have done that.I know 100% what I did was wrong. I literally apologized 8 times. I offered several alternatives to the deal, that was not enough he had wanted this deal in which he was getting the ADV in so bad that he went on to say that oh you must fix it otherwise will give you a neg. Then goes on to say that it doesnt matter anymore and he is gonna tell the whole community because of how dangerous I am.... Mind you all I literally stopped everything to make sure he did not send out the package and to make sure nobody lost anything in this transaction.
My question to all you folks is, Dont you think it is odd that a man that wants the whole community to know how dangerous I am and needs to warn them would have let it all go away if I had just done something to FIX IT?
__________________
I don't even know.

Last edited by neema; 07-22-2012 at 11:47 PM.
neema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
rickyjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui View Post
sorry, bro. youre a good man
thanks bro.. nothing against you but that was alot of reading for my pea sized brain
rickyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
neema's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,415
Default

I want this to be brought to the community but maybe it should be posted in the right section.
__________________
I don't even know.
neema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
Default

8=====> ~~~~~ ( :
Jr32591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neema View Post
I love a guy who tells half the story!
These are his words in quotations
"Good for you I suggest you do something to make up for this otherwise there is zero choice but to leave negative feedback."

This guy is full of it! I lied to him yes I did. The fact is I lied because I felt bad saying no to him. Given I should not have done that.I know 100% what I did was wrong. I literally apologized 8 times. That was not enough he had wanted this deal in which he was getting the ADV in so bad that he went on to say that oh you must fix it otherwise will give you a neg. Then goes on to say that it doesnt matter anymore and he is gonna tell the whole community because of how dangerous I am.... Mind you all I literally stopped everything to make sure he did not send out the package and to make sure nobody lost anything in this transaction.
My question to all you folks is, Dont you think it is odd that a man that wants the whole community to know how dangerous I am and needs to warn them would have let it all go away if I had just done something to FIX IT?
one lie the guy didnt tell. how about that. i said that. agreed. it wasnt to get anything than the orginal trade that was agreed upon. he offered to buy...well, it was a trade thread...any other trades? am i a glutton for punishment? the guy is bs. take his pp but avoid his trades. half the story? looks like i told the full story based on this argument.
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 175
Default

Deleted for the sake of children.

Last edited by ukbrian2011; 07-23-2012 at 01:59 PM.
ukbrian2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukbrian2011 View Post


Which poster would win in a fist fight?
Jr32591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
neema's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui View Post
one lie the guy didnt tell. how about that. i said that. agreed. it wasnt to get anything than the orginal trade that was agreed upon. he offered to buy...well, it was a trade thread...any other trades? am i a glutton for punishment? the guy is bs. take his pp but avoid his trades. half the story? looks like i told the full story based on this argument.
What you forgot to mention is that the reason I called you a douche is because even after I apologized a dozen times and admitted my faults and tried to do what I can to make it right, you continuously kept tryin to escalate it and kept name calling regardless of how nice I was trying to be.

This is my last post in this sad thread. Learn to forgive and forget, I made a mistake an apologized. I shouldn't have to apologize 20 times, To a pathetic shady guy who is clearly looking for something in return.
__________________
I don't even know.
neema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neema View Post
What you forgot to mention is that the reason I called you a douche is because even after I apologized a dozen times and admitted my faults and tried to do what I can to make it right, you continuously kept tryin to escalate it and kept name calling regardless of how nice I was trying to be.

This is my last post in this sad thread. Learn to forgive and forget, I made a mistake an apologized. I shouldn't have to apologize 20 times
hey. there you go. another lie. you called me a douche before i ever called you a scumbag. can prove that too.
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neema View Post
What you forgot to mention is that the reason I called you a douche is because even after I apologized a dozen times and admitted my faults and tried to do what I can to make it right, you continuously kept tryin to escalate it and kept name calling regardless of how nice I was trying to be.

This is my last post in this sad thread. Learn to forgive and forget, I made a mistake an apologized. I shouldn't have to apologize 20 times, To a pathetic shady guy who is clearly looking for something in return.
oh by the way, apologizing while at the same time calling the other party a douche, isnt as effective as you might hope,
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California, Oregon
Posts: 1,721
Default

Lets see some messages!
maxe0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
rickyjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
Lets see some messages!
NOOOOOO!!!!!
rickyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
BowmanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,585
Default

Are you buying/selling/trading? Nope, wrong section
__________________
"How bad do you want it?"
BowmanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowmanFan View Post
Are you buying/selling/trading? Nope, wrong section
sorry, man. respected. then it should be moved, but ive seen these here before
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
Lets see some messages!
neema
Member




Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 891
Nadaville
iTrader: 67 reviews, 99% Re: Fern trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui
Quote:
Originally Posted by neema
Hey man I'm really sorry but the guy who bought te Blackmon paid and isn't responding. I don't want you to hold them for me if you are but I would be willing to buy them if you want to sell, thanks

(ME) U know what bugs me the most? The lying. Not that you sold my card at 8:06 tonite to someone else almost 24 hours after it was mine. Looks like you got a decent price. Good for you I suggest you do something to make up for this otherwise there is zero choice but to leave negative feedback. I'm sorry man but that's wrong.

(HIM)Let it bug you all you want. Leave me a negative, I could care less. The truth is I had my friend buy it to back up my story. Truth is I sent an offer to another blowout member 2 days ago and he accepte the offer this morning in a high end deal. I didn't know how to tell you accept say it was sold which it was.

I don't know why I said it sold on eBay but for some reason I did. Although I made a deal with you I had this high end deal lined up for 3 days but he didn't respond so I moved on but he replied today and accepted it.

I tried to be as nice as I can about this knowing I'm in the wrong but then you threaten with a negative lol. It's feedback on a forum bud, I'm not going to pay you because I screwed up.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I never wanted this to happen but yeah.
__________________
Lucas Sims and Tyler Skaggs that's all
I got cards Chromes and Prospects FS pictures by d0ntblink77 - Photobucket
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North East Ohio/ Pittsburgh Area
Posts: 1,144
Default

I would love to see you two slap fight. At the national or something. I would totally pay to see it.
blowe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 225
Default

Is anyone as curious as me about the details of the trade? lmao, I just wanna know what was getting traded.
bojacksonfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
drmcgui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojacksonfreak1 View Post
Is anyone as curious as me about the details of the trade? lmao, I just wanna know what was getting traded.
neema
Member




Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 891
Nadaville
iTrader: 67 reviews, 99% Re: Trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui
Quote:
Originally Posted by neema
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui
Quote:
Originally Posted by neema
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcgui
Mathews tt and Blackmon for 9.5 fernie refractor?

I'd be interested in both the ref 9.5/10 and the raw ref. What value do you have on those? I wouldnt be able to do both for the 9.5 alone

35 on the raw 60 on the 9.5

bout:

Mathews TTT
Blackmon
$10 or Spiller Contenders

for

Both Fernandez

I personally think it should be just the Mathews + Blackmon for both since my prices are under ebay but im willing to throw in a bit.

ok. Let's do it.

Btw did you want the spiller contenders or the 10 dollars?
__________________
Lucas Sims and Tyler Skaggs that's all
I got cards Chromes and Prospects FS pictures by d0ntblink77 - Photobucket
__________________
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o549/gogogators/

If we are working together and you are in Canada, please let me know. Not saying I won't deal, but it is something I need to consider in a deal. Thank you.
drmcgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.