Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Don't buy from klucas30222012 ebay

Bought a Jeff green auto letter from him, auction show a magnetic case and sold around $8.50. Paid the 28th of June, he ships it out July 5th (1 week handling time!), and received it on July 12th. I received the card without the case pictured at all. I got the SPA Letter Jeff Green auto wrapped in bubble wrap in a orange envelope with a clasp. No tape, no toploader, not even a penny sleeve! Card got 4 dented corners and creased edges along the corners/edges on the front & back of the card.
I contacted the seller regarding this issue and he said shipping the card already cost him beyond $3 without the holder, so to save himself money he shipped the card wrapped with bubble wrap (which he claims is better than a padded/bubble envelope). I contacted him to resolve the issue but I guess he ignores them. I gave him plenty of time to respond but to no avail, but once I left him a negative he sends me a message 20 min after I gave him a negative. Lots of profanity and name calling, saying he'll just create another account to start over with cause he already have 3 negatives including mine.

And paypal address: klucas3022@hotmail.com
And he is from West Virginia, USA. I forgot to keep the envelope with his exact address though.
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/

Last edited by CP3toOKC; 07-23-2012 at 11:04 AM.
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

he already dropped that ebay account
vonzip77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

eBay My World - klucas30222012
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote