Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Angry Retaliation negative and being blackmailed by Daners7576

So I posted a thread before on this same issue. Here's the whole story...

I paid $105 for a Rose auto on June 24th. Daners7576 said he would "get it out ASAP with dc". Didn't hear from him for 10 days and no card so sent him message on July 3:

"Did you mail the card? You're in IN and I'm in IL and it's been more than a week. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't come yet."

Still no response. So I open a PayPal claim on July 6...more than 2 weeks after I paid and send him the message:

"A PayPal case has been opened. Please refund my $105 immediately."

All of a sudden, after 2 weeks of not responding, he responds the next day with:

"Sorry man, I understand I was on a business trip and my person who usually ships for me for some reason didn't send that card out. If you still want it I will only charge $98 for it and I will get it out on Monday since I am in town. Once again I am truly sorry and I completely understand if you don't want it. If you want I will send you a serial numbered rose and and rose bowman rc for free if you get me your address. Once again I am truly sorry man."

Okay, no problem, he's trying to make up for it but at this point I'm not interested in playing games if he can't follow through so I respond:

"I appreciate the apology and your attempt to rectify the situation but with all due respect in an age with iPhones and the like there is no reason you couldn't have replied to my initial message. It took opening a PayPal case to get your attention and receive a response. Please refund my $105. Thank you."

So I figure he'll take care of it immediately given that I have been waiting over 2 weeks and now he's finally responded. So a day goes by and no refund so I message him:

"Still haven't seen the $105 back in my account. What's the hold up?"

No response....for 3 weeks. I finally got my refund via my PayPal claim, which he never even responded to, and so I left him negative feedback June 19 (which you can go see for yourselves).

Then today I get this response:

"I apologize I looked on my paypal and it said that your money was returned, I was not trying to rip you off. I offered the card for a cheaper price and to send you free cards. Once again I am sorry it was a complete miscommunication."

Followed by a negative feedback from him stating:

"Contacted buyer was out of town, paypal showed he was refunded, beware scam"

Scam? You never sent my card! That's also classic negative feedback retaliation if I ever saw it Then he sends this beauty:

"As i said 3 weeks ago I dont know what happened with paypal but it showed I refunded you, I also offered you 25$ worth of free cards. If you would still like those give me your address and we can both get rid of our negative feedback, there is no need to have negative feedback on each other for miscommunication."

Last I checked that is called blackmail. He didn't hold up his end of the deal and he never communicated anything to me except for when the Paypal case was opened and when I left him negative feedback. If he thought he had refunded me then when he received my message asking where the money was why didn't he respond? This guy is an absolute joker.

So I responded with:

"You realize this is black mail and retaliative negative feedback on your part which is frowned upon quite highly. Funny how you don't communicate with me and once you receive negative feedback you suddenly appear. No. I will not take down the negative feedback and you can best believe this is getting posted all over these boards. You're a real piece of work."

Mods, I would appreciate the retaliation negative being taken down and I would love to hear what everyone on here thinks about this situation.
marquettebull06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Inactive Account

As I stated I never saw ur money said on July 9 it wasn't in my account I assumed u had it back never heard from u for 2 weeks then u leave neg feedback I tried to work a deal out and even send free. Cards for miscommunication on July 9 never heard from then I get neg feedback on the 19th,
daners7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Also glad u leave part of the Convo out sorry for trying to work things out and u take it as black mail offer free cards and its blackmail plus I take it as black mail that I say I don't see ur money in and u dont reply sad we can't work things out
Old 07-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Inactive Account

So please explain to everyone how did I scam you as you claimed in the negative feedback you left me?

Last edited by marquettebull06; 07-25-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 07-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Also explain what I left out because I have all our conversations saved and all the quotes are copied and pasted directly...Do you take responsibility for anything?
Old 07-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Asking for a refund after u had the money out of my PayPal and after I explained I was on a honeymoon and said I would still send the card or sell discounted and u never replies ten 2 weeks later give me neg
Old 07-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I give up man sorry have 260 deals on eBay 30 on here u have 6 but u win I'll take a neg
Old 07-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Well if you want to compare numbers I have over 1230 on eBay. I only have 6 on here bc I have to deal with jack offs like you who don't hold up their end of deals. And yes you should take the negative you deserve. That's why I left it.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Marquette- Its a shame you ran into such a dirtball member. Go directly to the Mods iluvfish2 and he will help you out. I also hope they have come up with something to punish these brutal sellers who leave retaliatory negs to their fast paying customers. Why dont sellers leave positive feedback within a reasonable time? Why cant they ship on time without a ton of excuses? Thanks for outing such a terrible seller and taking the time to leave negative feedback. I truly makes the forum a better place when buyers make people aware of scumbag sellers.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Thank you cruiser. That's why I left it. I wouldn't have come on here publicly until he left the retaliation negative.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daners7576 View Post
Asking for a refund after u had the money out of my PayPal and after I explained I was on a honeymoon and said I would still send the card or sell discounted and u never replies ten 2 weeks later give me neg

Paypal freezes the money after a claim is filed. You never responded to the claim so buyer had to wait until he could escalate it and wait for Paypal to rule in his favor before he actually received the money back.

Buyer was asking you to refund the money or respond to the claim. He was not asking for you to refund him twice.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inactive Account

That's what I thought too bigzig but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daners7576 View Post
I give up man sorry have 260 deals on eBay 30 on here u have 6 but u win I'll take a neg
Hey, way to go. You're a complete tool.

And if you are going to count your eBay feedback, you got to count his. He's got your feedback times four. But no, you win. You are right.

Good luck getting your neg removed, marquette. Must be a real pain in the butt.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Yeah I messaged iluvfish2 as suggested so I hope he can help me out.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

Can we punish Daners for his typing? Pretty sure he doesn't know what periods are or that "u" is not the actual spelling for YOU.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

Only on blowout cards can you pay instantly, never recieve your card and have negative feedback given to you by the seller. It happens over and over and over.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:37 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquettebull06 View Post
Yeah I messaged iluvfish2 as suggested so I hope he can help me out.
He will help you out. I actually had 2 of them in a month and the Mods were quick to give me a hand. I still strongly believe retaliation negs should be punished in some form.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
He will help you out. I actually had 2 of them in a month and the Mods were quick to give me a hand. I still strongly believe retaliation negs should be punished in some form.
I believe it results in a ban

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquettebull06 View Post
So please explain to everyone how did I scam you as you claimed in the negative feedback you left me?
Please explain why he received a negative.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #20 (permalink)

I hate to be the one to say it but this right here is the exact reason Ebay does not allow sellers to give negatives. You would run into this all the time if they could. And Ebay chose to protect the people who are the most important to them, buyers.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:42 AM   #21 (permalink)

So he was on a business trip first? Then states he was on a honeymoon? But I digress. I don't know of a legitimate businessman or of anyone that has a salaried job who uses u or ur. I don't even use that when I text the wife.
Rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
So he was on a business trip first? Then states he was on a honeymoon? But I digress. I don't know of a legitimate businessman or of anyone that has a salaried job who uses u or ur. I don't even use that when I text the wife.
I sure am glad school is about to start back!
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #23 (permalink)

This sums it up perfectly.

People who type like a cat running across a keyboard and who claim to be big wigs are completely transparent. It's not even worth lying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I hate to be the one to say it but this right here is the exact reason Ebay does not allow sellers to give negatives. You would run into this all the time if they could. And Ebay chose to protect the people who are the most important to them, buyers.
So what are you sayin...It feels good to LET IT ALL OUT...BTW I have learned to just deal with people I have dealt with before....So many scams are discussed on here and adopted by the weaker members...Some people read the Paper every morning..I read these threads...You can learn more and its more entertaining
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Please explain why he received a negative.
I guess waiting 2 or more weeks for a card after buyer paid without any communications from seller doesn't warrant a negative feedback!

Sellers who come up with excuses after excuses shouldn't be selling! If you're going out of town, wait til you come back before selling, that's not too hard is it? If you're selling and can't state that you can't ship til a certain date, then its your fault for not being able to ship next day after buyer pays!

Last edited by SandersAD#1; 07-26-2012 at 11:41 AM.
SandersAD#1 is offline   Reply With Quote