Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Possible NPB on Ebay, but he has an account on here too...

Without involving names for now, I accepted a offer from buyer who also has the same screename on Ebay and blowout cards. It states the buyer has 72 hours to pay me, after the 3 days are up I have an additional 2 more days just in case. He/she hasn't been responding to my messages either.
My question is, if I file a NPB on Ebay and the buyer doesn't respond to the claim and received a strike, can I leave him a negative feedback on here as well?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

No, it wasnt a deal conducted on here
jason122883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
Without involving names for now, I accepted a offer from buyer who also has the same screename on Ebay and blowout cards. It states the buyer has 72 hours to pay me, after the 3 days are up I have an additional 2 more days just in case. He/she hasn't been responding to my messages either.
My question is, if I file a NPB on Ebay and the buyer doesn't respond to the claim and received a strike, can I leave him a negative feedback on here as well?
2 things. Just like the above op said no yo can not leave negative here

lastly you can not trump ebays payment policy just because you put in your description you want payment in 72 hrs. Just sayin
Old 07-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post

lastly you can not trump ebays payment policy just because you put in your description you want payment in 72 hrs. Just sayin
Isn't eBays payment policy 8 days though?
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Isn't eBays payment policy 8 days though?
I was just referring to his It states the buyer has 72 hrs to make payment comment. If he files the npb on the 5th day the gy is still within limits is all. However I sense this might not end well for the seller
Old 07-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I was just referring to his It states the buyer has 72 hrs to make payment comment. If he files the npb on the 5th day the gy is still within limits is all. However I sense this might not end well for the seller
Oh yea you're right.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
If I open up a case, doesn't it allow an additional 4 more days which the allotted time to pay total to be 9 days? Then after that the NPB strike goes into effect and I can get my FVFs credited back to me.
And the question regarding the negative feedback which I know is not a Blowout Forum deal, but I've seen several comments about buyers who committed to deal but never paying up, which leads to a negative feedback. Just seeing if I gave the buyer a negative feedback, people would know before dealing with the buyer that he might not honor the deal later.

I appreciate the quick responses though
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

At first I was worried that this was me. It is not thankfully.

I was in a car accident - actually hit by a one-armed man. Crazy.

I was sore still a week later so I went to a chiropractor and he said I needed to have my back adjusted. Something went wrong and I have had trouble walking since - I can, but not without a lot of pain. The pain medicine helps, but it also makes me very dizzy.

Sorry... rambling... long story short: I had a couple eBay offers accepted and I had not paid them. Hadn't seen that email in days. So, I did pay, but I was several days late.

I am not crippled or anything - I have even run a couple breaks, but not without serious pain or sounding drunk in the video due to the meds. (This does not count any videos where I actually am drunk. haha.)

What I mean to say: give the buyer the benefit of the doubt. Obviously not forever, but maybe more than your 5 days.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote