Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Took a Risk and possibly Scammed by Ebay user: Dagocards24

I purchased a 2012 Yu Darvish Bowman Retail Auto off Dagocards24 knowing it was a risk as his feedback was very negative to say the least. I figured what the heck and won the card for $130 so I paid instantly and its been a week but guy claims he shipped, no tracking, no communication... he claims he works 12 hr days but still had time to post several auctions. Buyers beware if you come accross this clown. Have to wait until 8.3.12 to file a dispute... knew it was either a great deal or knew id never see it so loaned him $130 for two weeks.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

If it makes you feel any better I bought a card for 105 dollars from a ebay and blowout member with 4000 combined feedback, all positive.I paid instantly. I never saw my card.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Over a dozen negatives, and no feedback last 12 months. Haha....you should win pretty easily.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

yea he messaged me right after i paid said card was going out with a freebie... guess that freebie was the wait time to get my $ back lol
Old 07-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
yea he messaged me right after i paid said card was going out with a freebie... guess that freebie was the wait time to get my $ back lol
There is a new scam and people are getting money out of PP and never paying it back. They list items they do not have then take the winning money and send to there account then they close account and nobody can find them and they do it over and over again. Paypal deducts the money from the bank account(takes a few days) but it comes back closed and the scammer just opens a new account and over and over. This was on CNN like 2 weeks ago, the buyers are getting refunds but PP is out the money. They are considering requiring all PP members to enter there social security number when opening an account.

Last edited by ebacardi2; 07-30-2012 at 11:19 AM.
ebacardi2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Yea ive heard this before. I thought after 9/11 it was a requirement to provide SS so that way the government could track of money was being sent to terror cells
Old 07-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
There is a new scam and people are getting money out of PP and never paying it back. They list items they do not have then take the winning money and send to there account then they close account and nobody can find them and they do it over and over again. Paypal deducts the money from the bank account(takes a few days) but it comes back closed and the scammer just opens a new account and over and over. This was on CNN like 2 weeks ago, the buyers are getting refunds but PP is out the money. They are considering requiring all PP members to enter there social security number when opening an account.
I got hit with this in 2007/2008 and taken for $500. The seller/supplier was from Korea, gained my trust, then scammed all his clients, closing all of his attached accounts.

Incoming -
Outgoing -
DetectiveChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

make sure you get as much info on the seller as possible. I lost $105 on a non-card item. The person got out of ebay. It took a couple years of occasional checking, but I eventually located a relative in the same city who gave me his number. Also with Facebook and other social media I learned he had just graduated from the police academy and was to be hired soon. One call mentioning that mail fraud could hurt his hiring chances and I had a quick returned phone call and my money back in paypal. You'll probably get your money from PP but the scum need to be stopped.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Yea im currently in the mid of a court case for a guy who got me for $4,000 for a turbo kit the mod of the forum gave me the registered IP and i forwarded that to the police and it was funny he got arrested and charged TAUNTON DISTRICT COURT 2-16-12 - Taunton, MA - The Taunton Daily Gazette
Old 07-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Yea im currently in the mid of a court case for a guy who got me for $4,000 for a turbo kit the mod of the forum gave me the registered IP and i forwarded that to the police and it was funny he got arrested and charged TAUNTON DISTRICT COURT 2-16-12 - Taunton, MA - The Taunton Daily Gazette
As someone who lives 10 minutes from Taunton, If hes from Pawtucket Ri why was he charged in taunton? Place of business where the Ip address came from?

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Bc he had a mailing address of 145 Highland Ave taunton Mass thats why anyways heres the response i got from the ebay seller:

Quote:
Dear 2ndchanceelectronics2012,

sir did you pay for tracking????? you paid for this on the 23rd evening. auction clearly states 2 days handling time! you paid for first class shipping which is 3-5 business days! you're being ridiculous and I don't take kindly to your threats and numerous emails! -

dagocards24
I guess this guy didnt learn from his other 10 neg to use tracking if he actually shipped. Scumbag. If it was free shipping i could see it but now he claims he shipped and has nothing but a bad track record to back him up

Last edited by Srt42004n; 07-30-2012 at 04:02 PM.