Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   THE 'Official' Deal w/ This Person thread (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/344007-official-deal-w-person-thread.html)

Clarka3 08-02-2012 01:58 PM

THE 'Official' Deal w/ This Person thread

that's right- we have a scam thread, now we should have an awesome person thread. Now I won't be actively trawling through this section to see the good threads, but if I do i'll add the person. You could also just post a reply to the thread with the person's username and what they did and a rough date. I'll kick it off with a few of mine (tons more I could add, but don't want to take over the show :p ).

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Cool Guy/Gal List:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B]Tajikey[/B] : [I]"Sent me a random PM asking for my address and said to expect a surprise. A few days later, a nice Mardy Gilyard showed up for my PC." [/I]7/31/12 - Clarka3

[B]zacsoccer6[/B] : [I]"We agreed to a trade and decided if we could meet in person while I was passing through his town we'd do that, otherwise just ship when I got back from my work trip. At between 12-1 a.m. I ended up swinging back through town and he met me at a nearby landmark where we did the trade. Tossed in a TON of PC extras at no cost to me."[/I] early summer 2012 - Clarka3

[B]bigbensbff[/B] : [I]"tons of reasons why Krup is on this list, but mainly our last deal was a little goofy. I bought a Pead off of him, but came to find out he accidentally shipped a Maze to me instead. Caught his mistake before the card arrived and just told me to keep the Maze and tossed in a PC extra as well as the Pead I originally bought in another package. Stand up gentleman, that guy."[/I] 7/29/12 - Clarka3

[B]imbaked247[/B] : [I]"Picked me up while I was on vacation in his neck of the woods and took me 45 minutes out of the way to his card shop. Then had to take me all the way back before going home. Also hooked me up on a huge Von Miller PC deal earlier in the summer, and i mean it was a pretty one-sided trade in my favor."[/I] 7/10/12 - Clarka3

[B]jlzinck[/B] : [I]Always has been a class act in my book. I have more respect for this guy than most members of my own family.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

[B]Nodie27[/B] : [I]Great guy. Deserves every nice thing said about him and then some.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

[B]tamar3504[/B] : [I]Doesn't spend as much time on here as some others, but has been an extremely quality member for as long as I have known him.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

[B]Clarka3[/B] : [I]Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

[B]mmbtvs[/B] : [I]A few weeks ago he sent me a few autos free of charge. Stand up thing to do.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by ray27ray52 Also- free group break, anyone? - Clarka3 11/8/12

[B]Wise4671[/B] : [I]I also got a care package from Wise4671 today that contained a sweet Ray Lewis patch card. He knew I would love it and decided to send it to me.[/I] - added 8/2/12 by ray27ray52

[b]Marino5084[/b] : [i]"Bryce (Marino5084) saw one of my posts stating how my youngest was turning 7 and was starting to get into cards. He asked for my address and a few days later my son had a sweet haul of really nice football cards. Sending me free stuff is one thing but including my boy was above and beyond in my book. A+ member."[/i] - added 8/2/12 by oldgoldy97

[b]90sbaseballfan[/b] : [i]"This Member is a class act! He sent me a Paul Konerko relic for my PC free of charge!"[/i] - added 8/2/12 by Homerun

[b]sdoug76[/b] : [I]bought the last PC card needed by a member for a rainbow with the intention of giving it to him as a gift. Saved me from the guilt of causing the member to lose the card while we hashed out a deal to get him the money for it [/I]:p - added 12/12/12 by Clarka3

[b]Dan Shakespeare[b] : [I]Said he was sending me some PC Gilyards for no charge. Send me 33 different jerseys, autos, and jersey autos. I think only 3 were dupes! [/I] - added 12/12/12 by Clarka3

mmbtvs 08-02-2012 03:35 PM

[B]jlzinck[/B] : Always has been a class act in my book. I have more respect for this guy than most members of my own family

[B]Nodie27[/B] : Great guy. Deserves every nice thing said about him and then some.

[B]tamar3504[/B] : Doesn't spend as much time on here as some others, but has been an extremely quality member for as long as I have known him.

[B]Clarka3[/B] : Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is.

Clarka3 08-02-2012 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3071788]

[B]Clarka3[/B] : Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is.[/QUOTE]

guess we should get John his participation ribbon for being added to the thread :p

also, i doubt it will be too long before you're added to this list yourself.

Ray27Ray52 08-02-2012 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=Clarka3;3071829]
also, i doubt it will be too long before you're added to this list yourself.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed, please add Corbin to the list. A few weeks ago he sent me a few autos free of charge. Stand up thing to do.

I also got a care package from Wise4671 today that contained a sweet Ray Lewis patch card. He knew I would love it and decided to send it to me.

Both members are stand up guys and I really appreciate what they have sent me!

Srt42004n 08-02-2012 04:05 PM

Whens the wedding? Whats the point in itrader if people spend more time making "atta boy" threads

Clarka3 08-02-2012 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=Srt42004n;3071925]Whens the wedding? Whats the point in itrader if people spend more time making "atta boy" threads[/QUOTE]

this attitude of yours is part of the reason you reside on my ignore list. this is not a thread to boast about a deal. this a thread to pat members on the back that went above and beyond. if we're going to have a running scammer thread (which is fine and I totally agree with it), then we should have a thread like this to balance out the negativity.

if you're upset that there's a thread that you won't be nominated for, then I'm sorry. ask jlznick for a participation ribbon, or lose the attitude and do right by people.

iTrader is here to keep track of who is a good dealer and who isn't. This is here to recognize and thank those that, for no reason other than to be nice, send care packages or random gifts of kindness here. These people named exemplify the best part of this hobby: making friends and making sure the cards/items get to somebody that will truly cherish them without thought of compensation.

so, in short- don't look here if you don't want to read it and see who the great members (myself not included) of Blowout are.

popmaz 08-02-2012 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=Srt42004n;3071925]Whens the wedding? Whats the point in itrader if people spend more time making "atta boy" threads[/QUOTE]

Feelings hurt? What exactly is the problem with having a thread that points users to the good people to deal with? Great idea OP. Always nice to see good members recognized, especially with all of the call out threads around here.[I][/I]

XL5 08-02-2012 04:41 PM

Feels like [URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=17174&iv=4"]Deja Vu.[/URL]

mmbtvs 08-02-2012 04:48 PM

Hasn't anyone ever sent you free cards?

Homerun 08-02-2012 05:33 PM

Don't forget 90sbaseballfan: [url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/339486-shoutout-90sbaseballfan.html[/url] He sent me a free Konerko card. :)

oldgoldy97 08-02-2012 06:22 PM

Bryce (Marino5084) saw one of my posts stating how my youngest was turning 7 and was starting to get into cards. He asked for my address and a few days later my son had a sweet haul of really nice football cards. Sending me free stuff is one thing but including my boy was above and beyond in my book. A+ member.

Clarka3 08-02-2012 06:33 PM

added both.

PDawson21 08-02-2012 06:34 PM

Chasacar86 and Tnarg and P.Thomaston are always A+'s in my book.

jason122883 08-02-2012 06:39 PM

Tnarg- Even though he makes love to sheep, he's a solid dude

jason122883 08-02-2012 06:40 PM

Also Coltsfan18 and cjdelaney

tajikey 08-02-2012 07:26 PM

I'll second Clarka3, as if he needs it :)!

I'd like to add JohnAndrew and KingTaco77 to the list. Both guys are ALWAYS positive and logical, something terribly lacking on these boards. If you want specifics, JohnAndrew has joined multiple breaks I've hosted, and is quick to pay, and VERY appreciative. KingTaco77 and I sort of have open-ended trades, where anything Mariners he thinks I'd like, he puts aside, and I the same for Dodgers and Angels.

pmannings#1fan 08-02-2012 07:32 PM

I will add ManintheMirror & Saintsfan67, they both sent me freebies & MITM & I use to trade quite often. There are many more great members here but my list would be long.

popmaz 08-02-2012 07:44 PM

I will add ifish73 who was kind enough to sen my 2 year old daughter a care package. She has never been so excited to get her very own mail day. and also nfin8e, knowing I am a Baylor fan, i found some nice Baylor cards in my mailbox one day, definately a pleasant surprise!

FreeMan12406 08-02-2012 07:52 PM

Man so many solid people on here that completely outshine and overshadow the 14 year old douche bags.

ManintheMirror
cking
Clarka
Palmdesert
Greenos
HighendHits
Addicted36

And those are to name a few.

mmbtvs 08-02-2012 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=FreeMan12406;3073121]Man so many solid people on here that completely outshine and overshadow the 14 year old douche bags.

ManintheMirror
cking
Clarka
Palmdesert
Greenos
HighendHits
Addicted36

And those are to name a few.[/QUOTE]

Tough to put palmdesertcards on there when he's banned.

FreeMan12406 08-02-2012 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=mmbtvs;3073145]Tough to put palmdesertcards on there when he's banned.[/QUOTE]

He's banned because he wanted to be. He left because of all the 'back to school' special kids we have running around here.

Palm is one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of trading with and even if he's not here, I won't act like he never existed.

jason122883 08-02-2012 08:03 PM

Ill second Palm, all I ever had were great experiences with him

PDawson21 08-02-2012 08:05 PM

[QUOTE=FreeMan12406;3073184]He's banned because he wanted to be. He left because of all the 'back to school' special kids we have running around here.

Palm is one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of trading with and even if he's not here, I won't act like he never existed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Classy guy. Easy to deal and talk with. Still around on SCF as well.

FreeMan12406 08-02-2012 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=PDawson21;3073209]Still around on SCF as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well, I'll be able to get drafted by an NFL team before they let me back at SCF.

Clarka3 08-02-2012 08:35 PM

i'll get caught up later tonight or tomorrow. if you're putting somebody on the list, try to recall an instance where they did you right. not looking for a list of just "good guys at BO". Want to exemplify their example by doing something great for somebody, ya know?

not saying any of the names recently put up don't deserve to be on the list, just want a nice little entry to put next to their name like the OP has it set up :)