Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default THE 'Official' Deal w/ This Person thread

that's right- we have a scam thread, now we should have an awesome person thread. Now I won't be actively trawling through this section to see the good threads, but if I do i'll add the person. You could also just post a reply to the thread with the person's username and what they did and a rough date. I'll kick it off with a few of mine (tons more I could add, but don't want to take over the show ).

Cool Guy/Gal List:

Tajikey : "Sent me a random PM asking for my address and said to expect a surprise. A few days later, a nice Mardy Gilyard showed up for my PC." 7/31/12 - Clarka3

zacsoccer6 : "We agreed to a trade and decided if we could meet in person while I was passing through his town we'd do that, otherwise just ship when I got back from my work trip. At between 12-1 a.m. I ended up swinging back through town and he met me at a nearby landmark where we did the trade. Tossed in a TON of PC extras at no cost to me." early summer 2012 - Clarka3

bigbensbff : "tons of reasons why Krup is on this list, but mainly our last deal was a little goofy. I bought a Pead off of him, but came to find out he accidentally shipped a Maze to me instead. Caught his mistake before the card arrived and just told me to keep the Maze and tossed in a PC extra as well as the Pead I originally bought in another package. Stand up gentleman, that guy." 7/29/12 - Clarka3

imbaked247 : "Picked me up while I was on vacation in his neck of the woods and took me 45 minutes out of the way to his card shop. Then had to take me all the way back before going home. Also hooked me up on a huge Von Miller PC deal earlier in the summer, and i mean it was a pretty one-sided trade in my favor." 7/10/12 - Clarka3

jlzinck : Always has been a class act in my book. I have more respect for this guy than most members of my own family. - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

Nodie27 : Great guy. Deserves every nice thing said about him and then some. - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

tamar3504 : Doesn't spend as much time on here as some others, but has been an extremely quality member for as long as I have known him. - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

Clarka3 : Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is. - added 8/2/12 by mmbtvs

mmbtvs : A few weeks ago he sent me a few autos free of charge. Stand up thing to do. - added 8/2/12 by ray27ray52 Also- free group break, anyone? - Clarka3 11/8/12

Wise4671 : I also got a care package from Wise4671 today that contained a sweet Ray Lewis patch card. He knew I would love it and decided to send it to me. - added 8/2/12 by ray27ray52

Marino5084 : "Bryce (Marino5084) saw one of my posts stating how my youngest was turning 7 and was starting to get into cards. He asked for my address and a few days later my son had a sweet haul of really nice football cards. Sending me free stuff is one thing but including my boy was above and beyond in my book. A+ member." - added 8/2/12 by oldgoldy97

90sbaseballfan : "This Member is a class act! He sent me a Paul Konerko relic for my PC free of charge!" - added 8/2/12 by Homerun

sdoug76 : bought the last PC card needed by a member for a rainbow with the intention of giving it to him as a gift. Saved me from the guilt of causing the member to lose the card while we hashed out a deal to get him the money for it - added 12/12/12 by Clarka3

[b]Dan Shakespeare[b] : Said he was sending me some PC Gilyards for no charge. Send me 33 different jerseys, autos, and jersey autos. I think only 3 were dupes! - added 12/12/12 by Clarka3

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 12-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

jlzinck : Always has been a class act in my book. I have more respect for this guy than most members of my own family

Nodie27 : Great guy. Deserves every nice thing said about him and then some.

tamar3504 : Doesn't spend as much time on here as some others, but has been an extremely quality member for as long as I have known him.

Clarka3 : Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post

Clarka3 : Yeah, I know he started this thread, but that's not a reason to disclude him. I think we all know from his comic con escapades what a tremendous individual he is.
guess we should get John his participation ribbon for being added to the thread

also, i doubt it will be too long before you're added to this list yourself.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
also, i doubt it will be too long before you're added to this list yourself.
Yes indeed, please add Corbin to the list. A few weeks ago he sent me a few autos free of charge. Stand up thing to do.

I also got a care package from Wise4671 today that contained a sweet Ray Lewis patch card. He knew I would love it and decided to send it to me.

Both members are stand up guys and I really appreciate what they have sent me!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Whens the wedding? Whats the point in itrader if people spend more time making "atta boy" threads
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Whens the wedding? Whats the point in itrader if people spend more time making "atta boy" threads
this attitude of yours is part of the reason you reside on my ignore list. this is not a thread to boast about a deal. this a thread to pat members on the back that went above and beyond. if we're going to have a running scammer thread (which is fine and I totally agree with it), then we should have a thread like this to balance out the negativity.

if you're upset that there's a thread that you won't be nominated for, then I'm sorry. ask jlznick for a participation ribbon, or lose the attitude and do right by people.

iTrader is here to keep track of who is a good dealer and who isn't. This is here to recognize and thank those that, for no reason other than to be nice, send care packages or random gifts of kindness here. These people named exemplify the best part of this hobby: making friends and making sure the cards/items get to somebody that will truly cherish them without thought of compensation.

so, in short- don't look here if you don't want to read it and see who the great members (myself not included) of Blowout are.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Feelings hurt? What exactly is the problem with having a thread that points users to the good people to deal with? Great idea OP. Always nice to see good members recognized, especially with all of the call out threads around here.

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
XL5

Feels like Deja Vu.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Hasn't anyone ever sent you free cards?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Don't forget 90sbaseballfan: Shoutout to 90sbaseballfan He sent me a free Konerko card.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Bryce (Marino5084) saw one of my posts stating how my youngest was turning 7 and was starting to get into cards. He asked for my address and a few days later my son had a sweet haul of really nice football cards. Sending me free stuff is one thing but including my boy was above and beyond in my book. A+ member.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

added both.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Chasacar86 and Tnarg and P.Thomaston are always A+'s in my book.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tnarg- Even though he makes love to sheep, he's a solid dude
jason122883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Also Coltsfan18 and cjdelaney
Old 08-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I'll second Clarka3, as if he needs it

I'd like to add JohnAndrew and KingTaco77 to the list. Both guys are ALWAYS positive and logical, something terribly lacking on these boards. If you want specifics, JohnAndrew has joined multiple breaks I've hosted, and is quick to pay, and VERY appreciative. KingTaco77 and I sort of have open-ended trades, where anything Mariners he thinks I'd like, he puts aside, and I the same for Dodgers and Angels.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

I will add ManintheMirror & Saintsfan67, they both sent me freebies & MITM & I use to trade quite often. There are many more great members here but my list would be long.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

I will add ifish73 who was kind enough to sen my 2 year old daughter a care package. She has never been so excited to get her very own mail day. and also nfin8e, knowing I am a Baylor fan, i found some nice Baylor cards in my mailbox one day, definately a pleasant surprise!

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Man so many solid people on here that completely outshine and overshadow the 14 year old douche bags.

ManintheMirror
cking
Clarka
Palmdesert
Greenos
HighendHits
Addicted36

And those are to name a few.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Man so many solid people on here that completely outshine and overshadow the 14 year old douche bags.

ManintheMirror
cking
Clarka
Palmdesert
Greenos
HighendHits
Addicted36

And those are to name a few.
Tough to put palmdesertcards on there when he's banned.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Tough to put palmdesertcards on there when he's banned.
He's banned because he wanted to be. He left because of all the 'back to school' special kids we have running around here.

Palm is one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of trading with and even if he's not here, I won't act like he never existed.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #22 (permalink)

Ill second Palm, all I ever had were great experiences with him
Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
He's banned because he wanted to be. He left because of all the 'back to school' special kids we have running around here.

Palm is one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of trading with and even if he's not here, I won't act like he never existed.
Agreed. Classy guy. Easy to deal and talk with. Still around on SCF as well.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Still around on SCF as well.
Yeah well, I'll be able to get drafted by an NFL team before they let me back at SCF.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #25 (permalink)

i'll get caught up later tonight or tomorrow. if you're putting somebody on the list, try to recall an instance where they did you right. not looking for a list of just "good guys at BO". Want to exemplify their example by doing something great for somebody, ya know?

not saying any of the names recently put up don't deserve to be on the list, just want a nice little entry to put next to their name like the OP has it set up